View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Meeting the Roomie (Nami) 

Post Meeting the Roomie (Nami)
Bad dreams in the night… The single line from the song echoed through Nique’s mind over and over again. It had been a few weeks since her arrival and her first day she’d had a bit of an unfortunate accident. She recalled waking up in the University’s infirmary to the smiling face of a brunette nurse.

”Hey there! I’m glad you’re finally awake!” Nique felt weak and her chest was tight. Soft white blankets covered her from neck to toe, and when she tried to move she felt an overwhelming soreness. Her eyes scanned the room and the soft beeping of several monitors next to her bed drew her attention. The hospital?

”What happened?” Nique groaned lifting her hand from beneath the blankets to massage her eyes as they adjusted to the dim lighting of the room. The nurse went about Nique, fluffing her pillows and checked the monitors precariously.

“Oh, well you were out swimming after hours and you got caught in the current and almost drowned. Lucky for you the Head Girl Miss. Tanaka had been out on her patrols and found you. You get some rest now, you have classes in the morning!” Nique winced at the news and laid her head down, watching as the nurse exited the room quietly.

“Almost drowned.” Nique repeated.

Ever since that night Nique had been having night terrors about swimming and in fact almost drowning, but a creature had rescued her and taken her to shore only to…it didn’t matter. They were only bad dreams. Her classes had released her early and the day was still young. With the sun high in the sky Nique wandered out of the dorms after having changed into more comfortable clothing- well comfortable for Nique anyway.

She was adorned in powder blue from head to toe. A tank top lined with black with a printing of a spray can spewing her name ‘Nique’ in true graffiti fashion, Light blue socks with black trim down to powder blue sneakers with black laces; sweatpants, with various dangling keychains lining the waist band and her favorite part- deep pockets. Her favorite accessory though was her favorite Blue and Black hat that she wore slightly tipped. She pulled her hair back into a low ponytail, her soft ebony locks fell down to her lower back in wide, curled wisps.

She walked for a few minutes, taking care to stow away from the view of windows and where other students might have traversed and found herself in and alley way between two of the dormitories. At last, feeling as though she was alone she leaned her back against the wall, and dug into her pockets producing a glass pipe, filled with aromatic green leaves. She smirked to herself and fished around for her light and at least lit up her marijuana. She inhaled deep and held the breath, allowed her head to fall lightly against the wall. After a few seconds she released and an impressive cloud of smoke left her lips and permeated the air around her. She stole a few cursory glances to either side of her and saw that she was still alone and continued her smoking, but after a while her observations got sloppy and she was focused solely on her smoking.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 am

Post Re: Meeting the Roomie (Nami)
Standing at a counter in the administration building while she waited for her room assignment, Nami smiled as the woman finally turned around handing her a set of keys and a slip of paper. "Thanks, cutie." she said to the office worker, flirting with her as she turned around to leave. "I hope she understands who I stuck her with." the office worker said, shaking her head as Nami walked out the door.

Outside the building Nami unfolded the piece of paper and read:

Roommate: Nique Zaierra

"Well I guess I should head for the dorms now. I can always look around the campus after I get unpacked." she said, walking down the path and finding a sign which pointed her in the direction of the dorms. Finally finding them she was about to head for the dorms when she spotted a girl in between two of the dormitories. Thinking that she may be able to tell her where to find her roommate she walked into the alleyway, noticing that the other girl was smoking.

"Hey there. Would you happen to know where I could find a......" she looked down at the paper and asked "...Nique Zaierra?" As the other girl turned towards Nami she would see that Nami was dressed in a tight red button up tanktop, hardly able to be buttoned over her large chest, and a short black miniskirt which was barely enough to cover her round ass.

I'm always up for a RP, so PM me anytime!

Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Nique had just taken a roaring drag from her pipe when she heard the soft emanation of Nami’s voice ringing through the air. The student didn’t panic however, but quickly turned to face the girl withholding her breath for several seconds. She observed the woman’s attire and her lips formed the word ‘wow’ as she exhaled. Clinging red fabric hugged at her waistline, dragging upwards slightly to reveal the creamy midriff of the girl’s taut belly. The fabric stretched upward, hugging her curvaceous breasts that caused Nique to look down at her own for a mere second.

’This chick’s boobs make mine look like mosquito bites!’ Nique thought, her cheeks flushing a slight pink as her emerald eyes drifted downwards on the girl and noted the painfully short black skirt that hugged the woman’s firm, round buttocks. She raised her brows slightly at such suggestive clothing before murmuring a ”What?”

Nique had long since felt the effects of the pot before the woman had showed up and with her sudden appearance the girl seemed a bit lost at first before snapping back her attention at the sound of her name.

”Nique eh?” The student said with a soft smile. ”Don’t know her but she sounds like one cool chick.” She said with a hint of humor in her voice as if she got some secret joke that Nami didn’t, feeling a bit more at ease with the situation upon realize the girl couldn’t possibly be a pesky Prefect or staff Nique slapped her glass pipe against her palm, clearing the bowl of any ashes that remained and sprinkled them on the ground before putting the pipe into the deep pockets of her sweats. .

”What are you lookin’ for her for anyway?”

Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm

"Well...I'm her new roommate. See?" she said to her, showing her the paper that she had recieved from the administration office. While she was looking at the note Nami had looked her up and down, noting the grafitti design on her tanktop, squinting as she tried to read it spelling it out in her head "N..i..q..u..e" she thought to herself, and that she was wearing sweats with deep pockets as she saw the cleared pipe disappear in one of those pockets.

"Wait...Are you Nique?" she asked her, adjusting the guitar strap on her shoulder as her guitar shifted against her back. "I wouldn't tell anyone that you were smoking so you can tell me if you are..." she said stopping to think for a moment before she said "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Nami. It's nice to meet you."

Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 am

Nique’s eyes lowered to the piece of paper that rested in Nami’s fingertips. With little hesitation the mocha beauty took the paper and read over it for herself and raised her eyebrows in surprise. She hadn’t even been notified she was receiving a roommate. That’s a busy University for you. Still, Nami seemed nice enough, and apparently she was quick as well. At hearing Nami’s question, Nique’s eyes fell to her tank top and saw her name plastered all over it like an advertising campaign. ”Probably not the wisest thing to wear when you’re doing something illegal” Nique thought to herself with slight shrug.

Nique offered a curt smile and handed Nami back the paper. ”Well, you caught me,” She said with chuckle. ”Not quite the first impression I would have chosen but eh, what are you gunna do?” Nique laughed and her golden-flecked eyes seemed to see the guitar for the first time.

”A musician huh? I think we’ll get along just fine. When’d you get in?” Nique asked, visibly relaxing and leaning against the wall in a more comfortable position.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:50 am

"Today. I just came from the administration office actually." Nami told the mocha beauty, laughing slightly as Nique did and saying "Oh It's not a bad impression. It tells me you know how to have fun." Thinking for a moment she asked "If you're not busy you think you could show me where are room is? I think I would probably get lost in there if I went in without some sort of guide."

Finally noting the comment about her guitar she said "Yeah. I've been told I can play pretty well. Maybe I could play for you sometime, since we will be living together for quite a while it seems."

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 am

Nique lightly slapped herself on the forehead; she had a little bit of a thing for theatrics. ”Right of course, you must be exhausted after that long ass flight. Follow me.” Nique said recalling her own experience with the long seaplane ride. No matter how hard she’d struggled to stay away through the whole thing, there was one point on that insufferable flight where she just couldn’t keep her eyes open anymore. She beckoned for Nami to follow and kicked herself off the wall and started walking towards the building.

Nique’s eyes focused on the pavement watching each of her feet as they passed over the other. Every so often she’d glance over towards Nami and offered a polite smile. Still trying to get over the tension of their awkward and highly unlikely meeting. ”What are the chances eh? Out of all the students on this island you run into your roommate?” She said with a nervous chuckle, finally breaking the tense silence that had fallen between them.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 am

"Actually I am kinda tired. For the oddest reason I got so sleepy partway through the plane ride here even though I wasn't tired just minutes before that." Nami said as she followed Nique towards the building, looking over every so often and returning Nique's polite smile.

"The chances are pretty low I'd guess. I mean this island is huge and has lots of students so me finding you here out of all the students on the island is kinda crazy." she said with a laugh. "So....what are the other girls like? I haven't really met anybody else yet." she asked as they walked into the building.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 am

Nique furrowed her brow slightly at Nami’s similar experience on the plane, but shook the uneasy feeling away. Anyone else she’d met hadn’t been able to last the plane ride either, but it was a long flight so it could be entirely coincidence. Nique nodded in agreement and listened as Nami made her inquiries. She drew in a deep breath and thought for several moments, recalling the many students she’d met in her few short weeks.

They’re alright I guess,” Nique started, pausing only to open the door to the dorm building for Nami, waiting until she walked inside to follow. “They seem nice enough, but it’s like any other school really. You’ve got your Preps, your Jocks, your Overachievers, your Nerds, and well the Miscreants of course.” She added with a wink. Nique turned towards the elevators and shifted her weight from foot to foot in a rhythmic fashion as they waited for the elevator.

”So what’s your story? How’d you end up here?” Her question was cut off near the end by the obnoxious ding of the elevator, and the two girls stepped inside.

”Floor number 4.” Nique chimed for Nami’s reference in the future. Nique crossed her arms and waited, feeling her stomach lurch as the elevator began it’s ascent.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:20 am

"Sounds like a normal school alright. Just no guys to annoy us I guess." Nami said with a laugh, smiling as Nique winked at her. "A self described miscreant and a musician huh? We sure make an intresting pair. At least we know that we will have fun living together." she said to Nique right before the elevator met them with an obnoxious ding as they stepped in.

Hearing the first part of her question Nami said "Well my story is simple enough, I'm from New York and met the recruiter from the school on my 19th birthday when I was having my birthday party away from my parents. That's really why I came here....My parents don't need me anymore." she said sadly as the elevator lurched into motion.

Perking up quickly she said "I don't really let it bother me anymore though. I will live my own life, free from the influence of my parents."

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:44 am

As Nique regarded Nami in the elevator for a brief moment as the tender brunette was speaking, Nique saw a cerulean shade surrounding the girl while she spoke of her parents. Sadness. However, just as quickly as it had appeared, the aura had dissipated and Nique could see it no more. ”Strange,” Nique thought, ”I’m seeing them less and less.” She was quick to remove the look of concern from her face, when she noticed Nami’s attitude perk back up and she nodded.

”That’s the spirit.” She said cheerfully, allowing her hand to rest softly on Nami’s shoulder. ”Besides, this is a whole new experience. Learning, Laughing, College! Don’t let the all-girl’s part fool you, there’s some crazy parties on this island.” She said with an encouraging tone. ”And I’m sure we’ll make quite the pair!” She added just as the elevator doors opened. She walked out of the elevator and led Nami down the hall.

”432, this is us.” She said sliding in her key card and listening for the soft beep as the door clicked open. She pushed open the door and gave a sort of ‘tah-dah’ stance as it revealed the modernly-decorated room. Either side of the room was a mirror image of eachother. A single, twin-sized bed with twin dressers, desks, and closets. The bathroom of course, would have to be shared and was on Nique’s side of the room, apparent by the discarded uniform flung carelessly on the kempt bed.

”Sorry about that,” She said a bit embarrassed as she briskly walked over and scooped up the clothes. ”I just can’t wait to get out of those things ya know?” She added, blushing at unintentional innuendo in her comment.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 am

"Crazy parties with all girls? I'd like to see that." she said with a laugh. Following Nique out into the hallway as the elevator doors opened she saw Nique stop before a door, "Great, and at least the room number is easy to remember." She smiled as Nique took up a 'ta-dah' stance showing to reveal the modernly decorated room. "This is pretty nice for a standard dorm. You'd think it would be a little fancier with this being a private school and all though." she said as Nique rushed over to her bed, scooping up a discarded uniform.

Smiling, she said "I think I can understand how you feel. Those uniforms don't look fun to wear." Setting her guitar down on what was to be her bed and setting her suitcase down on the floor next to it she bent down, flashing her tiny black panties to Nique by accident, as she rifled through her suitcase. "I'm sure I shoved my guitar stand in here somewhere. I don't like my guitar to sit right on the floor you see. Ah here it is..." she said pulling it out of one of the tightly packed suitcases.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 am

Nique gently set the uniform on her dressed and spun back around to face Nami, or rather the visual of Nami bending over at the waist to rummage through her suitcases. She couldn’t help the smirk that plastered over her features as she observed the lacy black panties that adored the woman’s rather impressive rear. As Nami withdrew the guitar stand from the suitcase, Nique snapped out of her gaze and went on pretending she had been doing something other than gawking at Nami’s underwear.

”Uh yeah, completely understandable. I wouldn’t want something that nice sitting on the floor either. Looks expensive,” she said rambling on a bit. She took the time now to remove her pipe and lighters from her pockets taking a book from her desk and flipping it open. It revealed that the inner bevel of the book had been hollowed out and in it neatly sat a black case. She quickly put the pipe in the case and set it back into the book, replacing it on her desk shelf. Still even as the student went about her routine motions she knew that her life on the island wasn’t going to be the same with Nami around- and she couldn’t help get the incredibly seductive image of the girl bending over out of her brain either.

”Hey you must be worn out from the flight,” Nique said turning on her heel and leaning backward on the desk. ”How about a massage? You can tell me more about your classes and stuff and it’ll help you relax a little.” She offered, though her intentions were hardly innocent.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 am

"Yeah it was. It was specially made for me." she told Nique, sitting the guitar stand next to the wall on her side of the room and putting the guitar on it. She moved to sit down on the edge of her bed saying "Yeah I am. That plane they bring us here on is far from comfortable." Trying, and failing to work a kink out of her back, she said "If you're offering I would love a massage."

Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:19 am

[[Sorry about the wait, busy weekends! ;D]]

Nique’s gaze never seemed to waver from the incredible beauty’s docile features, but she couldn’t quite help but steal the occasional glance at Nami’s supple thighs as she knelt to adjust her guitar with the utmost care. Nique felt the blood rush to her face as she entertained sexual thoughts about the woman as Nami arched her back, her soft and slender fingertips lightly caressing her lower back as she worked at the aching muscles, but quickly shook them away from her mind as the soft voice broke her thoughts.

Nique quickly rose to her feet, removing most of the dangling keychains from her waistband and discarded them on the dresser. She also removed her hat, placing it next to her keychains and smoothed her soft, ebony locks, shaking her head lightly as her curled bangs framed her face.

“Absolutely,” Nique said with a smile, her eyes glassy but full of mirth from her prior indulgences. “Just let me get a little bit more comfortable first.” She said as she slid her fingers in her waistband and slid her baggy, suede sweats down over her full, curvy buttocks, which was disappointingly so sheathed beneath form-fitting black shorts.

She kicked off her shoes and neatly folded her sweats, placing them next to the growing pile on her dresser before she made her way over to Nami’s bed- making a quick stop at her nightstand to press play on her iPod dock before a soft stream of a Nirvana ballad permeated the airwaves. Nique climbed onto the bed, nestling Nami in between her hips and allowing her smooth, tanned legs to drape at her sides. She took Nami’s shoulders in her fingertips and started to apply a modest pressure, rotating her thumbs in short circuits, firmly squeezing the tightened muscles.

“Wow, you’re tight!” Nique exclaimed with a playful chuckle. “So,” She started, her soft fingertips continuing their delicate work at the woman’s shoulders. “Are you going to major in musical arts then?” She said nodding towards the guitar. Her pace was slow and meticulous, and Nique seemed to rock lightly with each circuit she did.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]