View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Theory is not everything (Emilie) 

Post Theory is not everything (Emilie)
Ryu felt quite disturbed on this early Saturday afternoon. Evading contact with other students was quite easy like any other day. She knew some paths to evade the main traffic of students, and finally approached the library. Eventually it was not empty at all, but in a way she wanted to go in and search for an empty place.

Entering it silently, she mentioned leaving it after she glanced in shortly, but very surprised due nobody seemed to be inside, Ryu stepped inside. The librarian was doing her job, and just after Ryu had entered, she glanced at her diabolically. She disliked it, and stepped farther into the almost empty building. She heard nothing at all, and she spotted nobody in her surroundings, so she searched even the farthest corner.

Smiling into herself quietly, something attracted her attention. Or at least someone. A lone girl patiently walking around, grabbing books every now and then. A small pile of books was placed on the table in the middle of the surrounding shelves, and after the girl sat down to start reading, Ryu paid more attention to her appearance.

She looked pretty pale, but her dark blonde hair was quite worth looking at. But in the end the appearance didn't matter at all. At first Ryu stayed behind a shelf secretly, still having a nice look at the unknown girl.

Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Post Re: Theory is not everything (Emilie)
Emilie had found herself sneaking away to the library more often the longer she stayed at Shokushu. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the campus or the other students, but she had certainly heard of strange happenings among her classmates that kept her a bit on edge. She figured at least a place filled with books was safe enough, if not a bit lonely.

She'd left her dorm early to shower, dressing in attire that wasn't too showy of her appreciation of goth music and culture. A pair of dull gray capris, white and black striped over the knee socks, a pair of black schoolgirl-like (almost mary jane in appearance) shoes, and a black shirt with a white ruffle about the neckline. Her hair was pulled into two long pigtails which she carefully braided and added a light portion of makeup (eyeliner, lipstick, both of a dark shade).

Emilie was happy to have found some literature best suiting herself, wishing that the library had a few more volumes of her favorite manga, but she let that slide. "I'll just re-read the old volumes. Maybe I can order them..." She wondered to herself, nervously clutching a bunch of books to her chest. She carefully made her way to an empty table, setting her collection down to begin reading.

Saturday meant no classes, and though Emilie was quite homesick, she hadn't made many friends at the school. She distanced herself and made sure not to get too close to a lot of people, even though a lot of them seemed really nice. Emilie kept herself occupied with books, and while she buried her nose in her newest finds, she did not notice the girl watching her from afar...

Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Enjoying the view of her, she got stuck while looking at her clothes. She actually knew how to dress correctly, even though Ryu prefered more comfortable clothes herself. Shaking her head abruptly to get the thought out of her head, she tried to think about something else. Ryu wore a pair of completely black sneakers, white socks, a winter camo shorts and a blank white shirt. Touching her face, noticing the thin layer of makeup on her face, she smiled while observating her "target".

Ryu found herself in a state of confusion as the girl still atrracted her attention. She disliked other people, espescially girls, but this one caught her attention way too much. Maybe it was the fact she was alone like Ryu herself, but maybe it was a chance to make some friends after all. Life taught her you need friends for everything, also in a place like Shokushu.

She still had some time to offer, and she didn't plan anything else for today, so she slowly left her hideout and approached the girl silently from behind. Her hair flickered in the light and Ryu tried to ignore watching her too long. Paying attention wasn't her thing, but she still needed someone in the end, no matter what.

Glancing over her shoulder, reading the book the unknown girl read, she made up a decision. She thought about making fun of her, molesting her to make her moving away, but she tried to focus on her interests. Slowly surrounding the table to get a seat herself, her eyes went down her upper body, approaching her chest like she found what she desired. What a stupid thought... Focus, focus! Watching the eyes of her following the lines, Ryu's eyes closed in on her face to grab her attention finally.

Interesting stuff... Reading seems kind of... distracting, right?

Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Interesting stuff... Reading seems kind of... distracting, right?

Emilie jumped a bit, not having heard the girl coming up behind her. She had briefly began searching through her satchel for her iPod only to be caught off-guard by this new girl. Emilie's blue eyes briefly wavered on Ryu's form and then made it her strict perogative to make eye-contact.

"O-oh! Yes! Very distracting... I finished all of my homework..." Why did it matter to this new girl if Emilie finished her homework? She blushed a little, blushing even more on the inside. "I... I got bored." She hummed to herself, stuffing her iPod back into her back as she nervously thumbed along a page.

She flicked her eyes up again, meeting Ryu's gaze and she immediately began to think that the girl was lingering for far too long. Emilie would have moved out of a tiny hint of fear, but why should she be afraid of another student? Unless she was a bully? Was she a bully? She didn't look it.

"Watashi wa, Emilie-desu." She said politely, bowing her head but soon remembered that not everyone was taking the same classes here. "S-sorry! Force of habit. I'm Emilie..." She extended her hand, her nails adorned with black polish, natural nails and not the fake plastic ones. She bit her lower lip and focused on Ryu again, wondering why she chose to stay. She began to feel nervous... like when she was around a girl she kind of liked...

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:06 am

Ryu tried hardly not to laugh as the girl seemed very surprised someone sneaked around her for quite some time. Due she was searching for something inside her satchel, it had been easy to surprise her after all, and it was amusing in a way.

She smiled mildly as the unknown girl blushed due her random answer, stuffing back the thing she obviously searched for back into her satchel. Ryu felt cheerful due her nervous reaction of her presence. She wanted to ask something, but enjoyed herself for the moment.

It was obvious the girl felt uncomfortable, it seemed like she disliked staying with others at all. Ryu didn't plan on doing anything else for that day, and the girl was alone after all. Like thinking about Ryu's appearance and personality, the girl focussed her while their gazes met again.

A little confused due the girl used Japanese to introduce herself as Emilie. Right after it she tried to excuse herself for using a foreign language, but Ryu was used to it. Emilie's hand extended for a handshake, and Ryu noticed her black nails, and they seemed to be natural instead of the plastic ones the girls around used to wear.

Her eyes went to Emilie's lips for a second because she noticed a movement due she bit her lower lip. Hiding her true intentions for the moment, Ryu's hand extended to receive Emilie's. Her fingers closing around her pale, soft skin felt quite enjoyable.

No problem. I am able to understand some Japanese. I am Ryu though.

The touch stayed for a short amount of time, Ryu wasn't able to move at all, rigid due the feeling of Emilie's skin. She shook her head lightly, moving her hand slowly back to her side of the table, a soft smile appeared on her skin.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:31 pm

No problem. I am able to understand some Japanese. I am Ryu though.

Emilie blushed again as she felt the girl take her hand. Ryu's grip seemed a lot more rigid than Emilie's was, and she began to feel nervous for a moment. The handshake had become slightly awkward due to Ryu's firm and tense grip, so Emilie pulled her hand free after a few moments. "How can her hands be so soft yet so firm?" She thought to herself, her eyes turning back to the book she had set on the table.

"You understand only some Japanese? But your name is Ryu... isn't it Japanese?" She questioned, not having much tact as her hand trembled a little. She placed her hands together between her knees to keep them from quivering as she conversed with this new girl. For some very odd reason, Emilie could feel a slight attraction towards her.

She nibbled her lower lip still, thankful for the gloss she had applied in her room moments before coming to the library. She shuffled her feet nervously under the table, trying to think of ways to converse with the girl who just startled her. The table was small and didn't offer too much legroom, but Emilie motioned to the chairs around her.

"Please, sit if you really want to. If you don't, that's okay too..." She sounded a bit saddened at the thought of being a lone, even though she preferred it most of the time. It was just an awkward situation for her to be in.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Ha, um... I guess it is, yes. My... father is from Japan, and my parents agreed to give me a japanese name after all.

Ryu raised an eyebrow as Emilie's hands disappeared, moving under the table. It was obvious the girl felt nervous after all, but like that? Thinking about it for a second, she let the thought pass and focussed on the subject again.

Suddenly a mild sound reached Ryu's ear, something was going on under the table. A quick look revealed what was going on. Emilie seemed to be kind of unstable while talking to almost unknown people, or was it just her? Back to reality, the girl gestured at the chairs around the table.

No, no. I'd like to have a seat, thank you.

Slowly approaching one of the chairs, sitting down carefully, Ryu tried to understand the way her voice changed with Emilie's last words. Sad in a way, even though she looked like a person who prefers staying alone due her current location.

The table was a bit small, the legs almost didn't fit underneath. Ryu's legs grazed Emilie's for a short moment and Ryu tried to distract her from the contact they just had. Ryu's face expressed her own comfortability somehow, and even though it wasn't her common face, it felt like an appropriate movement.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Her blush faded as she watched Ryu take up a seat at the table. Emilie smiled a little, noting Ryu's comfortable expression and decided she needed to calm down just a little. Her hands (still trembling) returned to the top of the table, her legs accidentally brushing on Ryu's as the girl had done to her before.

"Sorry... small tables." She giggled lightly, not as mean as some gothic girls were. In fact, Emilie had a childlike air about her, mostly due to her pigtails and young looks. She was silent for a very long time until she decided to speak, slipping her foot from her shoe to curl her toes, not sure how close Ryu's feet were to hers.

"I um, I'm just a freshman here. Though my status would be that of a sophomore..." She said out of the blue, hoping that it would be enough of an icebreaker. She wanted to know about Ryu, because the girl seemed genuinely interesting...

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 pm

The girl finally got more relaxed, taking a a less defensive position.

I-I just noticed that too...

Nothing happened for some time, and Ryu disliked the silence. Silence made her feel lonely, neglected in any way of social enjoyment. Surprised due the girl tried to continue their conversation, Ryu sat straight up to follow her words.

Well, I just arrived here some weeks ago. It's a... well, everyone has their own feelings about this place.

Ryu's eyes walked around the corner, still no one there. A nice, quiet place. Just perfect for everything. She felt like saying something, thought about it for a moment, and tried to make up informative words.

I was born in Germany. As I said my father was a Japanese department manager of some kind of industry, I can't remember. He used to stay with my brother even though I was at home most of the time.
All this traditional stuff my father made up at home was too much, I needed to get out of there. I spent all the time I had to make him happy, but he totally ignored me. And pretty soon, I was able to leave this doomed place and arrived here.

She looked up at the girl, and she thought she'd annoy her for some reason, but the thought quickly passed.

How about you? What's your family like?

Ryu's eyes thoroughly investigated Emilie, and even though the contact with others was always a mess, this one was quite comfortable. Exploring her curves thoughtfully, Ryu tried not to look like she was staring at her all the time. Emilie was graceful in a way, and Ryu liked her light clumsiness somehow.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm

How about you? What's your family like?

Emilie tensed a bit at the question and smiled kindly. "I really get along with my mom..." Is all she managed to say, keeping to herself other aspects of her family life. She smiled very kindly however and ran her fingers over the cover of the manga she was reading. "And I have an older brother who really really cares for me." She almost seemed enamored with that fact and broke from her daydream for a moment.

She had been listening intently to Ryu as she told Emilie her life's story (or what she would have considered her life story) and nodded slowly with each passing flow of sentences. She thought she caught Ryu staring at her several times, though her focus wasn't her face: it was her chest.

Emilie withheld a blush and kept her gaze on the table, trying not to reciprocate in terms of where their eyes were heading. She slipped her other foot from her shoe, curling her slender toes in her striped stockings. She adjusted herself in her chair, her calf gently rubbing against Ryu's for a moment. Emilie looked up sharply, wondering if Ryu enjoyed that at all, even if it was accidental.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Not that communicative after all?, she asked with her softhearted voice.

Ryu was quite surprised due her reaction, but not too much. Emilie seemed like a girl who tried to cover herself with everything she has to offer. Talking about her brother changed her face's expression somehow, she looked pleased with the thought and kept it for a short moment.

Emilie caught the perspective of Ryu focussing her chest. She didn't make any attempt to change anything at the moment and kept staring, even though it must've been quite offensive.

Another weak smile passed Ryu's face as she felt the contact between their calves. Emilie's soft skin caressing Ryu's was enjoyable to her, and as Emilie looked up sharply, it seemed like a coincidence. She didn't care at all. It was enough to satisfy her for a second, and she wanted to receive more later if possible. Ryu felt a little guilty due she wanted to make her up as a friend at first, but changed her intention to something else.

I won't bite. It's a lonely place for those people who can't deal with it. Well, do you have any leisure activities?

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:58 am

I won't bite. It's a lonely place for those people who can't deal with it. Well, do you have any leisure activities?

Emilie paused in her thoughts about her dear brother and turned her eyes upward at Ryu's question of leisure. She blushed a bit at the "I don't bite" comment and let out a soft giggle, laced with nervousness.

"Activities? I mostly do homework or I draw." She said, having not brought her sketchpad with her to show Ryu any of her works. She continued to sit nervously, her stockinged feet bouncing under the table as the visible signs showed as her legs began to quake. If anything, Emilie was surprised she didn't seem boring to Ryu, or maybe if she was, the girl wasn't showing her that was the case.

She focused downward, meaning to lock on her pile of books to mention her fondness of reading when she found her eyes locked on Ryu's chest as well. Emilie felt her heart skip a beat and she instantly became more nervous than before. Here she was, alone in the library with another girl... one who really peaked Emilie's interest. She nibbled her lower lip again and picked up one of the books to show her new friend.

"I read a lot too." She paused and set the book down, her foot searching out Ryu's beneath the table as it scoured nervously and blindly. "So what do you do for leisure?"

Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:27 am

Ryu nodded lightly to express her carelessness about the missing artwork. It was obvious she wanted to show her some of her work, but wasn't able to do so. The girl was still nervous, sitting nervously, her legs seemed to quake in a way. She wanted to calm Emilie down, but at least she guessed it would happen sooner or later.

Her own comprehension allowed her to follow the angle of Emilie's eyes. In the beginning she focussed on her books, but evidently they locked on her chest as well. A playful smile appeared on Ryu's face, noticing Emilie's defenselessness once more due her comportment. To avoid her shameful feelings, Ryu focussed her again to make sure she'd notice it. She just didn't want to jump at her like a wild animal, removing her clothes quickly. Her thoughts got interrupted as Emilie tried to make another restrained statement.

Reading... I prefer, you could say, exhaustive activities. Like tennis...

Her voice turning into a more sensitive tone, her eyes sparkled at Emilie. Ryu felt Emilie's foot nervously touching her own, maybe a weak sign of her own arousal after all? It would be hard to convince her, but at least she had a chance now.

Are you shy? You don't have to, believe me. I can be careful if you want.

Turning her upper body forward lightly, brace herself above the table with her arms, while the forearms were lightly squeezing her bosom in the somehow tight uniform, just to point out her attributes. Emilie's eyes resting on them, Ryu thought she'd be able to tie a wire between them. Ryu's voice changed again, a heady and soft voice wanted to attract her attention even more. She wanted the girl, even though she felt guilty about the difference of their height, but at least she'd be old enough to do it. Her goal was to startle her again to rise her own excitement, Ryu loved looking at Emilie, the shy and reluctant way of her taking care of situations.

You see something thrilling in my direction?

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Are you shy? You don't have to, believe me. I can be careful if you want.

"C-careful? With what?" Emilie stammered, her foot accidentally brushing more of Ryu's foot than she intended. The blonde was trying her hardest not to seem nervous. She couldn't help it. Ryu was clearly flaunting her assets to Emilie and she wanted to act upon her deep and hidden desires. She liked girls... moreso than boys but she had never had a girlfriend before. Nor anything beyond a kiss with a girl.

You see something thrilling in my direction?

Emilie froze, sitting rigid in her chair as she was found out! She knew she shouldn't have stared for too long and quickly bowed her head to ask forgiveness for being so impudent. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to stare... I'm..." Emilie mustered up a bit of courage to speak. "I like girls. A lot. I just... I'm too shy." She turned a bit in her chair, playing as if she were some young child who was meeting a relative for the first time.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Her plan seemed to be working. Her words seemed to receive nothing in return after all, Ryu wasn't in the mood to answer an obvious statement like hers. She didn't expect Emilie to do what she wanted though, but at least after the pressure on her foot rised, there was no doubt she hides something. Ryu surely kept her position for some more time, it was obvious the student in front of her had some "communication" problems, but she'd handle that. Sooner or later.

Very amused due she saw Emilie's stiff position Ryu tried hardly not to laugh about herself. Even though Ryu startled her, she tried to stay as clam as she could. She looked cute, and attractive in a way she wanted to discover, control her to do anything Ryu desired. Her face expression changed to a mildly surprised one for a short amount of time, but after she achieved her own domination once again, her face changed to the usual playful one.

Nothing to worry about. Just natural matters...

She turned a bit in her chair. Ryu didn't mean to scare her off that fast, but at least she knew what Emilie wanted to do after all. At least Ryu thought so. The words repeating in her own head like a recording tape, Ryu bend over the table a bit further. She sat still in her chair, but due the angle of her the uniform would reveal a tip of the upper side of her soft breast flesh.

Being shy is... no excuse at all. Wouldn't you want to know more? Collecting experience, getting relaxed like you've never been able to?

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next