View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Troubles of a Druid-in-training (for Linnis) 

Post Re: Troubles of a Druid-in-training (for Linnis)
Good girl, this one. I fell with her and kept our lips locked, my shortish hair falling down over our faces as we continued. It felt good, she had some talent, no denying. I could tell, though that I was probably her first kiss, or one of her first. That instantly made this girl, this Risa, that made her special. I would treat this one right. My hands drifted slowly along her sides, sensual but not sexual, only adding to the kiss, not distracting from it. This was my excitement, my talent. My gift to Risa.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 pm
Profile YIM

The long kiss continuing Risa's hands draped around Linnis, resting on the small of her back as Linnis' hands gently moved up and down her sides leaving her skin tingling with anticipation. She felt her body warming up under the expert caresses of Linnis' hands and she knew somehow that Linnis would take good care of her.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 pm

My tongue sought Risa's to deepen the dance of this impassioned moment. My hands cradled her, caressed her, and my fingertips found any exposed skin as an opportunity to explore! To feel the supple softness of Risa's skin. It made me even hungrier for the rest of her softness.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 am
Profile YIM

Entwining her tongue with Linnis' tongue Risa felt Linnis' questing fingers exploring every inch of her exposed body before stopping at her covered breasts. Risa's nipples had hardened from the excitement of those hands exploring her body and it was only being made worse as Linnis slowly started massaging her barely covered breasts sending waves of sensation through her sensitive orbs.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 am

I broke our kiss only momentarily, a little to offer a cute remark, and to remove that cumbersome cloth. "Welcome to the island," I smiled down at her. I wanted to give her a chance to speak before letting our tongues do the talking again, I could tell she trusted me, which is something important to me, but I wanted to let her say anything I might need to hear before continuing, and to shed whatever clothing needed shedding before resuming our intense activity.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:29 am
Profile YIM

"And what a welcome it is." she said with a cute little laugh and smiling back up at her. She was kind of nervous but Linnis' kind smile was more then enough to assure her that the experience would be one that she would never forget.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 am

I was glad she felt comfortable with me, and I ran a hand through her hair before tossing aside both our tops and diving back in to kiss her. I pressed my body against hers, our chests pushing together. This was a wonderful moment, I so enjoyed doing all of this. She wasn't just any new thing, she seemed really special, and this was a moment to treasure.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 am
Profile YIM

She watched as Linnis tossed aside their tops, and took a breath as Linnis dove back in to continue their passionate kiss. Their chests pushed together, her large breasts rubbing against Linnis' smaller ones, while Risa's inexperienced hands circled around Linnis traveling gently down her spine and resting on the older girl's firm butt before giving a playful squeeze as if testing her reaction.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:50 am

I smiled and gasped lightly into our kiss, what a great girl I had found for myself... or rather, what a great girl some others had locked in a closet for me. It truly was dumb luck, but as far as dumb luck went, it was remarkably lucky. I loved everyone, but Risa? She quickly moved farther and farther up that list.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

Enjoying the reaction her playful squeeze got, the hands resting on Linnis' firm butt slowly began kneading the flesh wanting to make her new friend feel good. She was sure Linnis felt the same way towards her as their kiss which surely contained enough passion to make anyone jealous still continued.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:48 am

I pushed my chest against hers a little more, my tongue playing in her mouth. Kissing like this was like the Christmas Eve of sex, the promise of what was to come. And a long, intense kiss definitely promised a lot for the kiss involving other lips.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2