View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Troubles of a Druid-in-training (for Linnis) 

Post Troubles of a Druid-in-training (for Linnis)
New to the island but already missing the beauty of her home Risa decided that she wanted to use the practically empty roof of the dorm to start a garden of her own. Dressed in a light white jacket, left open and showing off her bra and what was barely contained behind it, and a pair of jean shorts which had clearly seen extensive use as the edges were fraying wildly.

Throwing her room key in a pocket she left the room, locking it behind her, and headed towards what she heard was a storeroom to see if she find some supplies. Trying not to get lost in the expansive building Risa didn't notice the mischeivious looks of the older girls towards her as she walked past them. Finally finding the storeroom, its door open already for some reason, she walked in seeing stacks of supplies as she had heard but hearing the door lock behind her. Never one to panic she walked back to the door about to say something when she heard the laughter of a few girls and one said "She fell for it! Let's go tell Linnis." With that the hallway outside quieted and left her alone waiting for someone to come find her.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Post Re: Troubles of a Druid-in-training (for Linnis)
My girls love me. I know, I know, it seems a little vain, but they do adore me. And so when they said they were getting me a gift, I kind of suspected something along these lines. But as I started to figure what was going on, I wondered if perhaps I was setting the right sort of example. I certainly hoped, when they told me to come to this particular supply closet, it wasn't going to be some girl tied up naked with a cake inside. It was perhaps a part of my own desire and a part of the kind of thing this place conditions you with. So I was only partially relieved to unlock the door and find a girl fully clothed inside. I could understand. Some girls here considered newbies to not really be "one of us" yet. It was a little jaded, but I knew where they came from. So they gave this one a hard time. And of course, given my taste for the new blood, they came to me to save her day. It would be sighworthy if I weren't here on some more important business.

I stood in a tight blue top and black pants, a keyring in my hand and a friendly expression on my face, "Some girls have issues," is all I bothered saying. I really doubted any service would be done to anyone if I went beyond that. I did extend a hand though, in caring, and offered a soft, warm smile. She was a cute little victim, and I felt a little bad they had gone and pulled this. Still, it wasn't deserving the punishment they'd get if I confronted them... so little was.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:21 am
Profile YIM

During the time it had taken for the girls to bring Linnis back to the supply closet Risa had sat down on the floor in boredom after looking through the stacks of supplies. She was happy to see someone coming to her 'rescue' no matter what explanation was given for the little trick. Taking the offered hand she smiled back at Linnis and said "I guess. At least they didn't leave me here. Oh, and My name's Risa, and I'm new here." Pausing for a moment she added "But I guess thats kind of obvious isn't it?"

She wasn't really giving the teal haired girl a chance to get a word in edgewise but growing up in the small community that lived on the island that served as her home it had just become second nature. Risa was sure that people would figure out that they had to be assertive if they wanted to have a conversation with her. Nevertheless she had quieted momentarily, not wanting to annoy her new acquaintance before she actually got to know her.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 am

"Linnis Van Ryan," this girl was adorable, and I held her hand lightly, affirmatively, and warmly. I kind of found her cute, "I'm one of the Head Girls. Some of the older girls here are hard on newcomers. It has a lot to do with the whole 'sisterhood' and 'community' mentality. Shared drama, struggle, so on." I tried to give her as little in the way of chance to interrupt as she gave. I smiled and motioned while waiting for a reply, gesturing for her to take a walk with me.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 am
Profile YIM

"Nice to meet you, Linnis." Risa said before stopping to think for a moment and adding "A Head Girl huh? So you help run the place? That sounds like a pretty interesting job. A feeling of sisterhood.... I guess I can understand that. I guess some people have to get to know someone to feel like you can trust them." Noticing the motion to follow her she walked towards Linnis adding "Its just hard getting used to it since where I grew up is so tiny that there weren't that many people to get to know."

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 am

I nodded to her and led her toward my suite, which I knew was awful of me, but I saw it as welcoming her. It was my role, right? As Head Girl? "I can understand that. I got into the right social circles here early, organize the right parties, you know how it is. I can help you get to know people."

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Risa noted the shifting style of the building as they neared Linnis' suite, but was paying attention to the conversation enough to say "That sounds like fun. I bet you've met lots of the girls here." Seeing that Linnis had stopped in front of a door she watched the door swing open, revealing quite a large room. Walking in she said "Wow, Is this your room? It's huge. Nothing like my room." Laughing slightly she added "My room looks almost like a box with two beds and two closets."

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 am

"Perks of the job. I mean, some of the dorms are better than others, but we Head Girls get the creme de la creme." I explained with a small smile. Of course, I had things like candles and satin sheets that showed that I had a certain kind of entertaining I loved to do, but it took the right kind of mind to see it, I suspected. I winked to her and took a seat on the edge of my bed. My room had red and lavender overtones, and it felt really lavish.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am
Profile YIM

"Sure seems like it." she said looking around the room admiring the lavish decorations. She was too distracted to think of what connotations the plethora of candles and the beds satin sheets had so she instead turned towards the bed catching the teal haired girls wink as she sat down on the edge of the bed. Sitting down next to her, unthinkingly close enough for her young body to rub against the older girl's.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 am

"So," I placed a hand on her thigh, lightly, in a non-too-forward way, "what brings you here?" I had noticed a few trends in why someone came here. A lot of people ran here, escaping from something. She didn't seem like that type, at least at first. She seemed pretty stable. So, why did she come here? I mean, the school had quite a reputation. I hate to say it, I was part of why that was true now. But still, the allure of total isolationism usually drew a certain cast of character.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 am
Profile YIM

"Well, my family doesn't really have much money so they couldn't send me away to a good school. But somehow one of this school's recruiters found the little island we lived on and I was offered a scholarship. My parents said that it would be my best chance for an education and I thought it would be a good way to see someplace new so I decided to go." Risa said with a small smile.

"It seems like a good choice so far. I already met you and you seem alot more fun then anyone from home." she said to Linnis, feeling the hand on her thigh and enjoying the closeness with her new companion.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:01 am

"We're pretty good at that," I tried my hardest to make it sound like a point of pride that we found people from backwater places and brought them here. To be honest, we did it because fewer people would miss them. At least, that's what I figured. A lot of the tactics weren't explained to me, but they aren't the most complicated things in the world. I was snapped out of this aside in my head, thankfully, by her next remark, about how fun I was, and that cheered me right up, "You have no idea, Risa. I can be a ton of fun. I can show you all kinds of excitement."

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 am
Profile YIM

"Really? I'd like that." Risa said, not knowing of Linnis' reputation and the 'excitement' that her innocent affirmation would bring. Most of her fellow students would likely say that she was innocent to a fault, trusting in people until they gave her a reason not to. Although to some that innocence would be an attractive quality, letting those who were in her company forget about the terrors of the island if only for a few moments.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm

I smiled and placed my hand that once rested on her thigh on her cheek, gently guiding her toward me. Trust me, I tried to scream that with my eyes, tried to relax her with a gentle gaze. I knew there was a chance my night could get significantly less pleasant now, but I was sure I could get her to trust in me, to allow me inside. To share her innocence. I closed my eyes then, parted my lips, and leaned in toward her, whispering, "Trust me" just to echo aloud what my body language pleaded.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile YIM

A blush formed on her face as Linnis' hand gently stroked her cheek. As Linnis leaned towards her, lips parted, Risa did not move away as she felt even though the advances were so new to her it somehow felt right. As their lips met Risa fell backwards ending up towards the middle of the bed as Linnis fell on top of her, their kiss unbroken even from the slight fall.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next