View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Wanderer Wandering(Open for anyone =3) 

Post A Wanderer Wandering(Open for anyone =3)
It was a pleasant day I had to admit as I stretched wearing my usual casual clothing... which ironically looked like the school uniform with a classic red & black plaid skirt with a green tie, course I always wore shorts under my skirts, Only an idiot wouldn't.

Why I wandered? I wasn't sure, maybe I was bored or looking for a friend or 2. I had been here for a few months now without meeting anyone really, save that one Egyptian woman, whose name escaped me at that time.

I was simply wandering the halls in mostly a circle passing through the common room now and then with a yawn seeing girls enjoying themselves on a day without classes and seeing odd shadows out of the corner of my eye. I decided to ignore a scream and slam of a door and Went directly to the common room for a seat deciding to rest a little now, my legs got sore after an hour or so of wandering at random.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:01 am

Post Re: A Wanderer Wandering(Open for anyone =3)
Apparently the entrance of Erica into the common room intriged the lone female who had been waiting for someone to talk to. Blinking her deep red eyes she looked up and down the other girl a few times, liking what she saw. With that, Lucia would decide to introduce herself.

"Don't you dare do something stupid Lucia"

"Of course"

Inside the head of the cute (Or well at least she considered herself to be) girl was a small argument, almost as if they were sisters. But Lucia won this time, and as she walked up to Erica, she showed a sweet smile.

"Hello there, I haven't seen you around here before"

Though she didn't know if this was a new student, she really hadn't seen this girl before.

(Sorry about the shortness of that post XP I don't have much time)

~Diana Collier~

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 am

((oh that's fine; darwin says hi btw))

It was odd I hadn't really expected someone to be there though truth be told I had wanted someone to be. I offered a smile to her in my usual fashion of course my usual pleasent smile could easily be seen as slightly creepy, often I'd been told I had a mad scientist's grin more than anything.

"Hello there, I haven't seen you around here before"

she said to me and I thought about it. I hadn't been in the school for too long yet though I wasn't really 'new' any more in my mind. I nodded faintly to myself before responding.

"Well I really haven't done all that much beyond classes yet. It's usually 'go to class, avoid the gym, head to dorm' for me."

I laughed nervously at that hoping she didn't think me insane for it.

"I decided it was time to make a few acquaintances."

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 am

(Ooh ^^ Tell her I said hi, and I miss her)

Lucia didn't seem to notice how odd the girl's smile might be, she wasn't paying much attention to her smile at all, more on her words. It was an odd sort of daily ritual but then she thought that maybe she had met one of the schools... other inhabitants.

"Oh, well that seems like a fine little ritual"

She lied of course, but her nature really made it seem like she was speaking from the heart.

"You should really get out more, you'll probably meet some more people that way"

She giggled at this and took a seat next to the girl

"Whats your name?"

~Diana Collier~

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 am

"I'm Erica."
I said simply to her unique way of talking.

"As for getting out more... this is my first attempt at it... sort of hoping it went well. but so far you're the only person I've met here."

I said simply with an obviously upset tone to my voice and a nervous shift in my seat, I wasn't a social butterfly to say the least.

"I dunno I find that I have far too much work to do to usually do anything other than class and dorm."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 am

Nothing but another day without anything to do. Actually some work could've been done, but Ryu decided to be lazy instead. As always wearing her more unattractive clothes, among them a winter camo trousers which almost covered the upside of her shoes completely, significantly hanging down on the sides of them. Wearing her completely black T-shirt that seemed to be too wide as well, the redhead was ready to get started.

Ryu thought about improving her "analyse other people around" skill, which seemed to decrease over time if she didn't do anything against it. But her mind had made up other plans already, sneaking around as an usual task was the daily planning, no matter what happened. Even though if Ryu would find someone else, she'd end up bored in a way.

The common room was somewhat empty, another female stayed there for some time already, but it seemed like Ryu hid herself as good as always so the student wouldn't come up with a conversation. Her quiet thoughts got interrupted by another human being entering, even though Ryu already forgot what she had been thinking, it didn't matter at all.

Both of them started a conversation pretty fast, "forced speech" you could say. Two other students, possible victims? No, maybe she'd just join in the conversation. Even if they left the common room or not, both opportunities were quite comfortable due she liked to stay alone but existed due others surrounding her.

The redhead stepped out of the corner, slowly approaching the two talking ones. Ryu heard their names already, saving them in a folder in her brain like a mobile archive even though some folders disappeared every now and then. Obviously they would notice her, but after all she didn't want to interrupt them.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Lucia smiled and nodded, out of the corner of her eye she noticed something moving towards them, but for now it could really be something of a threat. The girl decided she would have to return the favor of course, it was the only polite thing to do... and it would make the usually dominant personality happy for a while.

"I'm Lucia, you really should get out more if thats all you do, were not all monsters out here you know."

When she said that, she decided it was quite a smart way to find out of this girl knew of the monsters. If she didn't she wouldn't take much notice, but if she did there would most probably be some sort of reaction. She then turned to the other girl, crimson eyes looking her over silently, wondering if she too would join their little conversation.

~Diana Collier~

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:58 pm

"No I suppose people aren't ALL monsters, just most of them..."

I laughed at that, I had begun to see all people as monsters not all that long before then, except the girl that had admitted to loving me... Hmmm I did miss crystal's friendship then.
It was about that time I noticed the other girl approach. I offered her a kindly smile and a nod of my head before I adjusted my glasses simply. I took a deep calming breath.

"Well hello there miss, I assume you were lonely then. Care to join our little chat then?"

I seemed polite enough I hoped anyway.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 am

Um, hello... I'd be glad to join if you don't mind. I'm Ryu.

Their talk about monsters seemed quite interesting, even though she wasn't sure if they were talking about the monsters of the island or just the character of some people. Of course she didn't want to ask, it would've been too awkward if something goes wrong. A gentle smile appeared on her face to seem like a more kind person even though she wasn't at all.

Ryu's head turned to Lucia, the student seemed to investigate the newcomer somehow. She raised an eyebrow for a short amount of time before Ryu decided to say something while she stood next to the two sitting students.

Did I disturb you? I guess nothing is wrong with my appearance...

Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:52 am

Lucia smiled and nodded, maybe she hadn't gotten attacked by any of the monsters that inhabited this island. But then that girl that she had looked at before had decided to come talk to them. She looked her up and down again.

"No, nothing is wrong with your appearance, your rather cute actually"

Anyone who knew Diana or Lucia would know that she was very much into girls. Patting the empty chair right inbetween the two.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 am

Ryu stared at the girl who just made a compliment about her figure like not knowing what to reply. Nodding abruptly as she noticed how time had passed, her eyes focussed the empty chair Lucia obviously gestured at. The invitation seemed like a chance to get to know the girls better in a way, so she decided to sit down while her eyes flickered around, trying to look at someone who actually spoke.

Thank you very much... I enjoy the view as well.

Of course it seemed like the girl called Lucia was into girls, but do students have another chance at this place anyway? Well, of course the monsters, but that was another thing. Ryu liked girls somehow, but being rash could disturb them in a way. Feeling slightly narrowed by sitting between two pretty students, she tried to follow the conversation a bit longer.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 am

I listened silently for a few moments sitting next to this Ryu girl. I found the tone of Lucia and her compliments very familiar and it almost brought a tear to my eye. she reminded me of Crystal on the last day I saw her... I shook it off. I did miss my best friend but, she had wanted me to be something I just couldn't be for her... or for anyone. It made me assume she was into other girls It was an interesting thing to notice but, that was all for now. I myself... well I wasn't 'into' anyone or anything at that time... at least not that I consciously noticed.

"A pleasure to meet you Ryu."

Was the first thing I said, actually, it was the only thing I could think of. I was quite socially inept. From my experience trying to talk with the egyptian girl I decided it best not to use my usual style of conversing.

"SO... what is the social world of the school like?"

I decided to ask to try and steer the chat away from personal appearance. I was still quite negative about my own at that time.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Ryu nodded and smiled lightly, saying something like "I guess it is." to underline her smile with something.

Sometimes she didn't feel like being serious all the time, little jokes every now and then with a slight tinge of insolence involved. Her usual day dream state appeared after she said it, thinking about other things people said to her after her own statements. Of course they weren't all friendly, but on the other hand this had been a smooth one. Erica's words opened her locked mind, facing her with some kind of thoughtful mien before responding in any way.

"Hm, I don't know. Quite new to this place, didn't manage to do something useful yet.", she said, a slightly drowsy smile occured on her face.

There was nothing else to say, but Ryu guessed they'd get better arranged with her with this kind of report than the truth. The truth, strangely her own behaviour of social indifference, wouldn't have worked that well, but for now it was enough anyway. Ryu's head turned around to Lucia lazily just to see her lips moving while listening if she'd have something to say.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:46 pm

I sighed slightly then looking downward at the floor sighing gently. I had hoped she knew something about it. I turned to look at Ryu again with my gentle smile though it was obvious I was a bit nerve ridden ass I scratched my neck gently.

"Oh I see, well uhm, what do you do for fun then around here?"

I decided would be the best question to ask this time seeing as nothing else came to mind. I thought maybe I'd join her if anything peeked my interest I mean I did have to get away from my work now and then, Kanoe had taught me that much.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Lucia did in fact have a few things to say, but had gone quiet trying to force Diana back more, apparently she wanted control again but Lucia didn't want to hear a word of it.

"Oh, sorry... Uh, well there is swimming, I always enjoy swimming. Theres the pool or the beach."

She was going to add that it wasn't advisable wearing your favorite pair of swimming clothes, as they would most probably be torn to shreds if you weren't careful.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next