View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Wanderer Wandering(Open for anyone =3) 

Post Re: A Wanderer Wandering(Open for anyone =3)
Diana nodded and smiled. She loved hiking, well sort of, and if they went to the beach there could always be some wading? Apparently she seemed to think that this was a very good idea.

"So what are we waiting for, lets go?"

Diana seemed very eager to get going.

~Diana Collier~

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 am

Oh, yeah... Right, let's go.

After all it seemed like both of them wanted to go, a nice possibility to get to know other students around while they took a look at the landscape if the liked to. At least it won't get boring so fast, Ryu was confident about it. It didn't take long for the redhead to open the door to the common room as they started to leave.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
The gravel on the hiking trail created a grinding noise while they were walking on it. Of course it would take some more time, but just walking around without saying a word would be even worse. Ryu was glad she actually spent her time with beings like Lucia and Erica, something else between all those overly cheerful girls around.

It had been a lightly forested area around the three girls as they walked, the sun was still high in the sky and the sunshine created almost strange shadows on the ground as it tried to get through the treetops. It would be an honor to lead the girl to the cliff, it almost surprised her they didn't seem to know about it. As someone walked towards the group, she decided to suddenly break the silence. Quite nice weather today, again. I really like to stay outside on those days.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm

I glanced between the gravel on the trail and Ryu a few times before she broke the silence. I shrugged gently to her as she talked about the weather.

"I'm afraid I've never really noticed how nice the weather can be but, then again I don't get out very often. Last time I was out was with another new friend of mine..."

I decided not to mention Kanoe's name as we walked though I didn't pay attention to the shadows or where exactly we were going. I just smile confidently to myself.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 am

Diana apparently enjoyed the fresh air as they followed the track towards the cliffs. She paticularly liked this area as she had never met one of those nasty monsters here, or on the beach. It made her feel much safer really. The blue eyed girl followed behind the others, she had quickly changed before they left, now wearing some tight fitting white shorts and a black top, she found it much easier to walk with this instead of her usual clothing.

"We had days like this all the time back in australia... I wish I could go home somtimes"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:30 am

At first Ryu glanced to her side to Erica, she mentioned another new friend of her which quickly caught her attention. She knew some girls already and they had been quite interesting, so it was something she wanted to know.

Oh, really? What's her name? Maybe I met her some time ago.

Her statement rested in the air as she noticed Lucia walked one or two steps behind them, maybe she was afraid the track would be too narrow for three girls. After all the only thing Ryu noticed about her that she had changed her clothes, the tight fitting shorts were something that made her mad for a second but her gaze withdrew from the girl as she mentioned going home sometimes to have days like this quite frequently.

Never been in Australia though... I heard it's quite sunny and all, so I guess to return sometimes wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 pm

"Oh uhm a woman by the name of Kanoe. not sure if you've met her though, she doesn't seem the sort to go out and make random friends with random people she meets. she's more picky than I am about her friends."

I explained not really noticing Lucia's statement or her change of clothes. not that I cared, I wasn't the physical sort. well not then anyway. there was still a chance I would eventually become more physical, hell it might have even been one of these girls that made me that way I don't remember right now. but either way it was pleasent to have met them both and the walk was just as good. I was smiling as we walked trying to come up with something to say.

"Never had days like this in any of the places I've lived. Canada was cold... California was always uncomfortably hot..."

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 am

Yeah, never met her. Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter if I am going to meet her anyway since she is so picky.

It was weird to hear how everyone seemed to miss their home or at least reminded themselves where they came from. Another thing that reminded her of her own past, her own home, her very own withdrawal point to avoid any unnecessary contact with the world outside her room. But now, she was stuck on an island with all the other beings, humans and monsters, and she'd have to deal with it which changed her personality in many ways. Her head turned to Erica for a second who seemed to smile all the time while Ryu's eyes managed to take a short gaze at Lucia out of the corner of her eye, she still walked a step or two behind them, but it didn't matter due it was her decision how to walk when and where.

Seriously, do you two miss your home town? I mean, if you'd be able to repeat the moments you made the decision to come here, would you decide to come here... again?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 pm

"Yeah I would... I had nothing holding me there after Krystal decided to abandon the 10 year friendship we had developed together. This was my only chance for college since I came from a poor unaccommodating family."

I told the pair sighing softly to myself my smile fading to an analytical gaze ahead, no It wasn't a thought that made me cheerful losing my best...and only true friend because of an unrequited love she held for me. Well... at least an unrequited romantic love. I did love her but, as a sister or at least that's what I think. it might have been more but, I never did have the chance to go back and check I've never seen her since.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:32 am

Diana shook her head.

"I miss home... but if I never decided to come here I'd never have met Darwin"

Apparently she had quite the connecting with this Darwin girl, though Lucia just 'hmpph'd' at her as she said this, apparently never actually getting to physically meet Diana's lover, which apparently pissed her off to no end, something along the lines of "She has a someone I WANT SOMEONE".

~Diana Collier~

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4