View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily) 

Post Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily)
I stepped into the classroom, my books underarm and most of the students already there. I recognized a few faces from previous classes. The second semester of my second year at Shokushu had begun and new classes had been assigned. The teacher looked up, uninterested and asked me my name. I told him it quickly and blushed softly when he put down the attendance, as if finished with it, hinting at me being the last student to come. I looked up for an empty seat and my eye was caught by a familiarly round and soft face. I smiled in recognition when I Emily and an empty seat behind her. I sat down and waited for class to begin.

Throughout the class, introductions and the layout of the course was given. I was, of course, preoccupied with the gorgeous brunette before me. Near the end of class a plot had formed in my mind. I was reminded of our previous intimate adventure. It was untimely interrupted by a class bell going off, signalling the masses of students that were to come.

I tore a piece of paper and wrote on it in neat hand writing with pen. "Meet me outside of room 375 in 30 minutes. -Diana"

When class finally ended, the final one for the day, I stood up and walked past Emily, my things already packed. As I walked past her I threw my nap sack over my shoulder and dropped the note on her desk. I stepped away and pretended to talk to the teacher about some random gibberish that I had no wish to know about. After Emily read the note and looked up, I thanked the teacher kindly, winked at her and stepped out of the classroom. I turned down the hall and quickly made my way to my room. It was time to get changed into something more comfortable then this school uniform.

Tue May 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Post Re: Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily)
During the class, Emily's face stayed a light shade of red. She didn't dare turn to look at the girl behind her, or she'd go completely crimson. She still remembered her confrontation with this girl in the common room, remembering how Diana almost unleashed her naughty side. As the minutes slowly ticked by, Emily's mind wandered over and over to those past events. She toyed with her pencil and fidgeted, straining to pay attention to the professor. Finally, to her relief, the bell rang and class ended. Just as she was about to put her things away, a note fell onto her desk. She read it, and her blush deepened, looking to Diana at the other end of the room. She sat flustered for a few minutes staring at the piece of paper which she had hastily folded before anyone else saw what it was.

Ten minutes later she was standing in her room, wearing only her pale green undergarments and looking at her wardrobe. Emily had no idea what to wear, or indeed what to expect. She felt a heat in her chest and for a moment her breath quickened as her mind wandered back again. She calmed herself and she reached for a pink dress. It was very comfortable and east to get into...

...and out of.

I love being cute!

Tue May 19, 2009 11:50 pm
Profile YIM

I wasn't expecting her to come wearing anything formal. But I didn't want to be too casual looking either. Last time we had met was casual. I wanted this to be something a bit more. So I wore a light blue blouse, that was a few shades darker then my eyes, that had a navy-blue bow on the lowest part of the neck line, which showed just a small glimpse of my breasts. Beneath it I wore a short yet comfortable skirt, its blue dark to match the bow. Beneath the entire getup I had a pair of matching hot pink under garments. I felt a little giddy, preparing for this like the date it was. I looked myself up and down in the mirror. I smiled at myself a pearly smile and took out a rosy pink bow. I reached up and tied it along the long strand of my hair, keeping it together and behind me.

I had nothing on my legs, leaving them bare. I wore casual white socks that came up a sixth of my leg. I didn't bother putting on shoes, since I was planning on inviting Emily inside anyway. I had my bed made with a very comfortable and soft quilt on top, a soft pang of hope that tonight would go that way. I began to prepare drinks, waiting for the inevitable knock anxiously.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:17 am

After a few moments pondering, Emily decided to do something with her hair. She braided it into three long braids that reached down to her mid-thighs, then braided these into one. At the end she tied a white ribbon into a bow, then looked at herself in the mirror.

She looked adorable.

A quick glance at the clock told her that she was almost running late. she quickly slipped on some sandals and rushed out the door, her braid catching up a split second before the door closed.

Soon she was standing in front of a little plaque reading "375". She stared at it for a minute and bit her lip. Emily watched as her hand raised up in front of her, slowly tapping the door.

*knock, knock*

I love being cute!

Wed May 20, 2009 12:31 am
Profile YIM

Even though I knew it was coming, I still started when the knock came. I got up from the couch I had been sitting on and went to the door. I opened it without much thought and was delighted to see Emily there. A wide smile blossomed on my face when I saw her and quickly took her hand. "Hey, Emily! Come inside, I'm so excited to see you!" I was hardly lying, I was excited. Just... In more then one way.

I looked up and down Emily, quickly observing how wonderful she looked. I pulled her into my room and politely asked her to sit down wherever she liked.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 am

Emily was also delighted to see the girl, who looked fantastic in her dark blues. She smiled brightly and came in without a word, looking around, unconsciously twirling. The place looked almost as nice as its resident.

She quickly moved to her host and gave her a tight hug. "I'm so happy to see you again!"

I love being cute!

Wed May 20, 2009 12:56 am
Profile YIM

I wrapped my arms around Emily and pulled her even closer into me. I blushed softly when I felt her chest rub against mine through the fabrics of our clothes. I stepped out of the hug and smiled at her shyly. "Can I get you anything, Emily?"

I rested my hands by my side, using every fiber of my being from staring down at the breasts that I had so long ago had the privilege of seeing and fondling.

Wed May 20, 2009 1:39 am

"Um, sure... What do you have?" She smiled sweetly.

The visions of the past kept haunting Emily's thoughts. She had only met Diana once in the past, but that one time was very special. The two girls had become very intimate in a very short span of time, and that burned itself into Emily's memory. That heat returned to her chest.

I love being cute!

Wed May 20, 2009 1:49 am
Profile YIM

I started to name off several different beverages, including a few fruit juices, a pair of alcoholic beverages and a few brands of pop. I blushed softly again when I looked up at Emily. I couldn't help but picturing her nude torso. Why was I making this so hard? I then decided on a plan. A way to hopefully spark our waiting needs.

Wed May 20, 2009 2:34 am

"I'll have some juice, if that's okay..."

She smiled at Diana, noticing the girl's blush. Emily felt a little better since her host was also feeling a little uncomfortable. At the same time she also felt unsettled at the thought of what she might be thinking about...

I love being cute!

Wed May 20, 2009 2:44 am
Profile YIM

I smiled and nodded enthusiastically at Emily, standing up and heading towards my small yet workable kitchen. Stepping inside, I whirled around to collect the glasses and pick up the juice. I poured the dark red kiwi-strawberry mix into the glasses and took them both in hand. Heading towards Emily again, a bright smile on my face, I handed her a glass and sat down across from her. Almost comically, as soon as I sat, my drink swirled in its glass and a dark spot formed on my until-now clean blouse.

I swore softly and put the glass down, standing up and getting a nearby paper towel. I began to rub the cloth furiously with it, soaking up as much juice as possible. But to my dismay it had already stained. And it began to seep through, getting uncomfortable wetness on my skin. "Ngh... Darn it. I'm sorry, Em, do you mind if I change?"

Wed May 20, 2009 11:16 am

Emily couldn't help but giggle at the cute display of gentle kindness and mild mayhem that unfolded before her. She had dealt with plenty of juice spills in the past, and knew that that stain would be no trouble at all to remove.

She replied between soft giggles, "That's fine, go right ahead!" She covered her mouth to dampen the sound of her laughter, eventually recovering enough to take a drink.

I love being cute!

Wed May 20, 2009 2:37 pm
Profile YIM

I giggled softly myself and stood up, pulling my blouse over my head, revealing my hot pink bra. I turned away from Emily, putting the top on my bed. I sigh softly and walk towards my closet. I open it and reach up to the top, stretching my body up, standing on my tippy toes, to reach a piece of clothing on the very top. I groaned softly as I strained to reach the garment.

Wed May 20, 2009 8:30 pm

As Diana pulled off her blouse, Emily's laughter faded. She couldn't help but become entranced by the sight of her host's smooth midriff and shockingly bright bra. Emily's eyes followed the girl as she moved across the room, forcing herself to take another sip of her drink instead of just staring. This somehow made her feel a little less bad about not being able to look away. She had always found the female body beautiful, and Diana was a fine model of it.

I love being cute!

Thu May 21, 2009 3:36 am
Profile YIM

I continued to stretch, my fingers nearly grasping the fabric. But to my unknown, the door to the closet was closing behind me, gravity pulling it back. I finally grasped the material and the hook, made for hanging clothes, was centered on the middle of my back. I lowered myself to my normal height and as I did so, the back of my bra was slung unto the hook. I took a step forwards and with an odd sound, the under garment clicked and fell to the floor. I blushed and pulled my arms up around my chest, lowering my head shamefully after a soft yelp. "I--I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do this to you. I'd understand if you wanted to leave, I.. I'm sorry..." My eyes began to water and I felt on the verge of tears.

Fri May 22, 2009 2:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next