View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 an unwilling arrival (open for anyone) 

Post an unwilling arrival (open for anyone)
"Whoever the fuck did that is so fucking getting their balls punched through their ass!"

"do calm yourself Rei, there's nothing to be done about it. chances are he left after he deposited up here where ever this is."

"Well he better hope he fucking is!!!"

==========

It was the usual arguement between them, I shouldn't have expected less than that. Cassandra trying to ease Rei's anger, it never really went anywhere. I myself let my eyes weakly open and absorb my surroundings. I was laying on a sofa of some sort and the sun was shining outside. It wasn't very cold despite the time of year. I was still fully dressed and I wasn't tied up so I assumed I wasn't kidnapped.
"Where am I..."
I muttered not expecting an answer really. I rubbed my eyes and looked alongside myself. there sat a simple key and a pair of suitcases. I shifted and opened them. some of my clothes, a few of my things, my lap top and my swim wear. I didn't know why I had suitcases whereever I was. who had gotten them for me.
It was a bit uncomfortable really to have my stuff and not have a clue where I was. it was headache inducing and infact crim was busy panicking into my ear as I tried to manage myself a little.
I let my eyes wander the room, it was well painted and furnished, but there was little help to figure out what sort of place this was. I shrugged slightly and winced. My knee was bruised as was my shoulder. It hurt like hell. I remembered then how badly I had been assulted before passing out.

"Anyone here???"

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:38 am

Post Re: an unwilling arrival (open for anyone)
Lucia walked carefully around, she had just had a rather close call with a monster who had chosen to stalk her without noticing that she had in fact noticed him too, and as he was a rather weak little thing he had to run away rather quickly to not get beaten up a bit.

Alice would hear a knock at the door, it would be Lucia seeing if the new girl was cute as the reports said she was (News travels fast apparently) as she waited for a reply Diana piped up in her head.

"Whats with you and going straight to the new students?"

"They can be more impressionable..."

"Your impossible Lucia"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 am

I looked to the door when i heard it. i moved to it weakly and turned the know looking out at the woman that stood before it I looked at her with confused blue eyes rubbing my forehead.

"Ugh... who are you?"

I asked simply ignoring the others for now as I looked to her not yet asking where I was.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 am

"I'm Lucia, part of the greeting party really. Nice to meet you... uhhh, what was your name?"

Lucia smiled sweetly, it was almost a false smile but it was in her nature to do so really. Diana was now but a little murmur in the back of her head where Lucia had contained her.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 am

"Ohhh please let me out of this cage it's quite uncomfortable..."

"Oh do please shut up you damnable nyphomaniac! You insesent babble and whining give me a migrane of deity like proportion! I perfer it much more when you just pleasure yourself in there... at least then I don't have to listen to your stupidity!"

==========

I sighed softly to myself as I tried again to block out the voices of the slut and Cassandra... The two argued more than any of the others and it was a constant pain in the neck.

I looked to Lucia for a time without saying andything as I gathered myself and my stance finally.

"Uhm... welcoming party? welcoming where?""

I asked before realizing that I hadn't offered my name after she asked it.

"Oh... and I'm Alice Kingsley... ugh... my head's killing me..."

Subconsciously i remembered the packet of tylonol I had bought before being assulted and pulled it out, opening and taking the pills.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Lucia cocked her head at the girl, she had no idea where she was? That was strange, no matter, it was time to get her to find out.

"Your at shokushu, a finishing school... didn't you enroll?"

Maybe this girl had no idea what was actually going on, or at least what she thought was going on. Lucia noted the tablets she took, she was quite the same when she had first gotten here. Alice... a cute name.

"Its nice to meet you Alice."

~Diana Collier~

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 am

"Shokushu? No I didn't enroll here... I'm supposed to be starting at Harvard in a week or two..."

I offered sounding slightly more confused than I had before and for good reason I thought.

"Bloody hell how did I get here anyway?!"

I asked no one inparticular, shaking my head angrily.

"Why would someone kidnap me and send me to a damnable school?! it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!"

I exclaimed before again looking to the girl at my doorway.

"sorry about that I'm a bit angry you understand."

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 am

Lucia nodded, she had in actuality enrolled here but she definately didn't always enjoy living here. And the way that she had gotten here was by plane, well at least thats what she thought. She walked over and patted the other girl on the shoulder.

"I don't think they will send you back... sorry. But its not so bad here I guess"

She gave a warm smile, much unlike the actual lucia.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 am

I sighed to myself brushing my neck off slightly gritting my teeth.

"So I'm losing a 100% free ride to harvard pre-med because of some dumb ass that decided I have to knock me out and force me to some fucking random school I've only read of one fucking time?!?!?!?"

Rei took over and was obviously rather pissed as she looked at Diana my blue eyes quite obviously darkened by rei's control She was half ready to punch a hole in the wall. I could barely restrain her even with Limni's help.

"What did I do to deserve this... my life sucked bad enough already but, I lose the only thing that made tommorrow worth looking forward... damn..."

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 am

Lucia frowned at this, though Harvard was much more... prestigeous than this school, and most definately much safer. She almost liked it here, minus the ravaging tentacles and monsters. She placed her hand back at her side.

"I'm sure its not that bad"

~Diana Collier~

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:52 am

"Hmm perhaps you're right, I suppose there's a high probability that I'll grow accustom to this school since they won't allow me to leave... it's also highly probable that the acclaim harvard gets is unwarranted since many people whom don't go there also become very high profile in society."

Again a vocal change... I kinda wished the girls would stop stepping in for me but, What was I to do. Especially from Cassandra, she was just too smart for me to argue with so I just let her take over for now. She stepped out of the room into the hall.

"I suppose since I'm stuck here would you possibly mind offering me a tour whilst you tell me about this school?"

Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Lucia noticed the vocal changes, it was strange, almost like when she and Diana took control... maybe she had the same sort of thing. Wondering she decided to ask.

"Do you... happen to have more than one persona?"

~Diana Collier~

Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 am

Asao didn't look her best just then.

No she hadn't been attacked by monsters. Aside from the pixies, they all seemed to be avoiding her. But she was fried from all the tests she had that day, and then there was the cloudburst that had soaked her to the skin before vanishing back into sunlight an instant later. The rain and wind had ruined her immaculate hair bun, so now locks of hair fell out of it in a dripping wet messy tangle. Her uniform blouse was soaked to transparency, a fact that her blazer did nothing to conceal, and her skirt never fit over her hips right, barely covering the swell of her voluptuous rear.

She was looking froward to collapsing in bed.

So imagine her surprise when she reached to her door to unlock to see it open from the inside and a blond she didn't recognize step out of it into the hall.

Asao looked at the number on, the door, pushing her glasses of her nose as she did so. It was definitely her room.

"Ah, excuse me," she said, her exhaustion robbing her words of any bite. "What were you doing in my room?"

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Last edited by Asao Yumi on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:38 pm

I regained control and half nodded to diana with a bit of a nervous laugh. I certainly did have some, even if it was somewhat more unique than that.
It was then my eyes shifted to Asao. It was a curious person and odd that her clothes well... wow... I wanted to slap lust upside the head with how she was drooling in her damn cage.

"Uhm well... I sort of woke up in there... with a key to the room on bags of my stuff."

I was being honest to her as I adjusted the black leather jean shorts I was wearing, truth was I hadn't worn these in four years, i was surprised to hell they still fit me right. In fact, it was the first time I even looked at what I was wearing.

"Shit! someone stripped me and redressed me while I was out!"

I Blushed at the idea of someone having seen me in my underwear... It was a horrible thought.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Lucia was going to tell her to get used to being stripped, it happened alot if the monsters decide that they like you enough. But she really didn't want to scare her. And then another came.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know someone else lived in this room, This is your new roomate Alice."

~Diana Collier~

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next