View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sappy clichés can work! (For Emily) 

Post Re: Sappy clichés can work! (For Emily)
I felt flutters in my stomach, flutters of excitement as Emily and I finally finished unclothing my torso. I could feel my throat tighten as I swallowed, my body reacting to Emily's proximity. My lips brushed against her mouth again, my hips gently rolled in anxious shows of excitement. My cheeks were flushed brightly and I could barely contain my lust. Desperate fingers reached behind me, undoing the bra that held my breasts in check. It fell down to our feet and I gently pushed it aside with my foot. At last unable to withhold myself any longer, I allowed my lips to leave a trail of fluttering kisses along Emily's jaw, then her throat, pausing to gently nibble on the soft skin in particularly tender parts, then down her collar bone and finally to her voluptuous chest. My fingers gently slid beneath the woman's bra, tugging it upwards and allowing her breasts to fall free of it. They gently bounced before retaking their round, firm shape. I took one in my left hand and the other inbetween my lips, noisily and intimately suckling on the teat as a babe would. My fingers gently groped and rolled the breast, not wishing any harm upon it but nonetheless unable to resist toying with the amazingly soft flesh.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3