View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Game Over....(Anna Lenox) 

Post Game Over....(Anna Lenox)
“But I’ve grown so intolerably bored Pan.” Shai said sprawled on her massive, cushioned square couch in the central chamber of her suite. She wearing nothing of course, save for the sapphire blue ribbon that intertwined delicately between her corset piercing.

”It is from my understanding, that most of your species relishes in a break between mentally challenging projects. It is also my understanding that you are no ordinary member of your species. Perhaps you could find something to quell that boredom?”

Shai had recently finished her modifications to the island’s inhibitors; a project that had occupied her time for the past four months. She had programmed them to directly affect the human species, thus eliminating a lot of the discomfort of several of the islands occupants that hadn’t received and anti-inhibitor. Alongside that job she had been tending to several of the students, recruiting Prefects, and of course, serving the Headmaster. Her time had been so preoccupied that she hadn’t even been attending her classes, and while she was enjoying her much needed break, she began to feel the haunting boredom swell in her veins.

“And just what would you suggest?”

Pan arched his back, yawing only the way a freakishly large tabby cat could. Shai admired the silver, mercury color Pan had chosen for his fur as he sauntered over to her and curled up under her arm.

”Perhaps you could work on some new nanites. Smart girl like you, I’m sure you can think of something.” Shai glowered at the tabby, lovingly running her fingers through his silken fur.

“You’re right,” she said sighing and rolling over onto her back, her pert breasts facing skyward. Pan happily obliged by stretching out and resting his paws on her belly. “I know!” She said suddenly sitting up and disrupting Pan who, grumbled in disapproval.

“I haven’t played with a student in quite some time…I think, I think I have just the thing.” She said tapping her finger on her chin and rushing over towards her walk-in closet. Minutes later she emerged in perfect uniform, adjusting her sapphire sash across her waist.

”When can I expect you back?” Pan said lazily, though his voice was still a wondrous baritone that could comfort the most tormented soul. She still awed at how wonderful it was, even after all this time.

“Soon, I need a new subject you know.” She said with a wicked smile before she exited the suite. She felt a pang of regret, for only a moment as she walked briskly down the halls. The pangs were less frequent then they had been in the beginning. She doubted she could have subjected herself to this life alone, if it hadn’t been for Pan…Sweet, sweet Pan who accepted her and stood by her decision to become Head Girl. She promised him that day, through blood sweat and tears that they would escape this damnable island. Now, she wasn’t so sure she wanted to leave-not yet anyway.

“Now…where do I find myself a trouble-maker?” She said pursing her lips and looking at the fork in the hallway. She scanned her memory of all the potentials and at last decided on one Nique Zaeira, a known marijuana addict and dealer on campus. How she managed to smuggle in pot seeds, she’d never know- it only proved the idiocy of the alien security working the aircraft. It didn’t matter, Shai had chosen not to bust her for the pure and simple fact that it gave her an excuse to punish students.

She pulled her long, snowy locks over her shoulder, sending a cascading wave down to her ankles, the tresses swishing lightly as she walked towards her destination.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Game Over....(Anna Lenox)
Anna's feeling good as she comes strolling down the hall. She wasn't surprised to find a pot dealer on campus. She was just surprised it took her this long. Being trapped in the boarding school equivalent of Thunderdome doesn't leave a lot of venues for smuggling in contraband, but it's still a boarding school which means it's practically a prison, which means it's practically a cess pool of every repressed vice imaginable. It also means crisp dollar bills just won't cut it for currency, and Anna's not exactly a beacon of academic achievement, so test answers were out of the question - not that you'd hear a word of complaint. Nique was a pretty girl, a generous girl, and the green was a surprisingly delicious kind of sticky. Nique's guest, a cute little hell raiser with a tight little indie rock body and a neurotic demeanor watched with wry bemusement as Anna went down on Nique, chain smoking between her hits of the joint, pink tongue flicking Nique's juices off the cigarette as the join was passed from Anna to Nique to her, rambling on about Shokushu as an "engineered rapemusement park" for monsters. Contraband is fostered in places like this, the girl said, postulating that the charade of classes was just there as a Pavlovian reward-punishment system to foster the rape, that contraband was encouraged to open excuses for punishment. Sure, some of it made sense, but the girl was quite obviously crazy.

Cue the dramatic irony. It's well past curfew as she comes moseying down the hall (That's one demerit against her), having spent a good couple of hours in the smoke circle, idling on the girls' conversation, insuring that the job was done thoroughly and all her past debts to Nique were paid in due. She's looking quite satisfied and quite unaware of her surroundings, a post-bliss cigarette already lit (strike two), eyes glazed, body flushed, completely unaware as she turns the corner and slams right into the tight-postured, brisk-stepped Shai. Breath smells still of honeyed sex (strike three) as their lips almost touch, before the force of the impact sends Anna falling flat on her ass. A fat green bag scatters from where it was tucked in her skirt, fluffy bud skittering across the smooth tiled floor (strike four!). Anna is left spread akimbo on the slick floor. Her little purple skirt climbs disarrayed up her knees, giving a glimpse of smooth pink if one chooses to leer down, colorful striped socks (Dress code violation. Strike! Five!) climbing to her open knees. She rubs a hand through her hair, grins sheepishly as her eyes climb up the body of the stern Head Girl towering over her in disapproval. "I, um... Heh... Sorry? Clumsy me." She offers up a dainty hand for Shai to help her up, golden eyes squinted unabashedly as she tries to place the girl. Me-yow is all she can manage in her head. "Hey, don't I know you?"

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:20 am

She wasn’t far now. Bright blue eyes barely registered the sights around her, instead she walked the hallways by instinct and calculated memory. Her mind fluttered with all the possibilities of the night’s adventures. Nothing broke the silent contemplations except for the harsh click of her black, polished heels on the hard tile. So entranced in the delightful logistics of it all she only stopped abruptly short of a corner to brace herself just as a dark-haired beauty turned the corner, slamming into the tall, nigh-albino Head Girl.

Shai’s eyes flittered downward, keen senses picking up more than one of the girl’s obvious offenses. A walking trainwreck…perfect. Were Shai’s immediate thoughts. Her eyes went from the girl, to the bag of pot, to her outstretched hand, back to the pot, and finally back to the girl. Shai tilted her head at the outstretched hand for a moment before ignoring it completely.

“If you don’t know me, you should,” Shai said rather distantly. “My name is Shai Tanaka, Head Girl of the Shaffer Dorms and you…” She said looking back to the back of pot, taking a step past the still floor-ridden girl and leaning to pick up the sticky, green buds wrapped in cellophane. She examined it for several moments. “Are in a load of trouble my dear.”

Shai said with a curt smirk before her features ran cold and expressionless once more. She placed the pot in her blouse pocket and turned her head towards the girl.

“I can’t help but notice the distinctive scent of pot, cigarettes and sex about you,” She observed the girl’s tousled tresses. “Not to mention you’re out after curfew- you know you’re too easy to bust. You’ll be in detention for weeks if I were to turn you in tonight.” Shai said crossed her arms, absent-mindedly twirling her fingers around the ribbon that hung delicately outside the edge of her blouse.

“What do you have to say for yourself…and how do you ever plan on getting out of trouble I wonder?” There was a hint of mirth in her firm tone, obviously confusing the poor girl and hardly allowing her to know where she stood with the Head Girl.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 am
Profile YIM

She French inhales, fragrant smoke pluming from her nostrils as she feigns a deep and ponderous thought. Her head is lowered, purple hair dangling in burnished eyes. Lips painted a darker shade of violet poke into a pout as she sees the Head Girl bend over to scoop up the dope. Lip catches in teeth, trailing the stud sticking from her lip, desolate as a puppy dog.

Knees are pulled up to her chin as she slips the pout into a cute little smirk, obedient eyes rolled up to the Head Girl, a chick who clearly sees herself as a rather imposing and menacing figure, a mover and a shaker (and what a cute ass). "I guess 'I'm sorry' isn't good enough?" She's trying her best to stall for time, to clear her mind of this fog, but all she can do is let her eyes keep dancing back to the weed Shai is tucking away. Okay. Think, girl. She doesn't seem interested in busting Nique, which means she either just wants to flex her power to bully you out of your stash, or she wants something from you. Whatever she wants, you can give, right? Long lashes flutter over pretty auburn eyes, palms flattening on the floor, thumbs splayed against hips and fingers spidering out spread. She opts to keep her head tipped up to Shai, ever the obedient puppy. She knows how to play the part, certainly.

"Look, Miss Tanaka, I'm not a trouble maker, kay? I'm not going to get into my problems but I just needed a little buzz, you understand? It's weak, sure. But I didn't mean any harm." She squirms deliciously. Oh she just looks so regretful. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it right, okay?" A stream of smoke comes from the corner of her mouth. "Throwing myself on your mercy so to speak."

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 am

Shai can’t help but let out a soft chuckle as the girl still sat, sprawled on the floor and obviously as high as a kite. Shai stood bemused, nodding sarcastically with a wide spread smile the more Anna spoke. When at last, the Head Girl had heard enough she rose her hand to indicate silence.

“Now be careful girl, that could be interpreted in ways that spell out disaster for you I’m afraid. Bribery isn’t easily forgiven you know, and while you didn’t say it directly, it’s my word against yours,” Shai started, pausing for only a moment, “I hate to remind you who holds the proverbial key.”

Shai took a step backward. “But I’m sure you’re well aware of that.” The girl turned, tossing her snowy tresses over her shoulder and lightly tugged at the ribbon, feeling a slight tug as it came free from her piercing. The ribbon took on an unearthly quality, twirling unnaturally around Shai’s fingertips and turning a shade of lavender. It wisped as it crawled up her arm, stopping short of her shoulder and surely causing a rather ominous effect for the poor girl so strongly under the influence.

“I would like to thank you though Miss. Anna Lenox,” Surely the girl didn’t remember mentioning her name. “You’ll make a most promising volunteer.” She said with a glittering smile, turning to face the girl and inevitably her gaze shifted downward to the girl’s slightly parted thighs.

Without another word, the streaming tendrils of the ribbon lashed outward, entangling the girl around her wrists, legs and tightly binding around her mouth-stifling any scream to be heard. Shai doubted it mattered much, the doors were all sound proof. Meanwhile to poor Anna, the tightly constricting ribbon seems to never end, growing in length and it was quite obvious that this was no ordinary ribbon. It streamed from Shai’s fingertips raveling the girl like a cocoon until she was completely immobilized and only her face was showing. The ribbon dissipated from her fingertips and the Head Girl rose her wrist to view were a silver, delicate looking watch rested. She clicked several buttons and heard an audible click as all of the dorm room doors locked their occupants inside.

A few moments later Anna would heard a voice emanate from the watch.

”Yes Miss. Tanaka?”

“Send someone to pick up a girl in Section D of my dorm building and have her delivered to my suite. She’s volunteered for me this evening.” An audible snicker was heard through the device and Shai turned to walk back to her suite. Some more audible beeps were heard and an odorless pink gas began to fill that particular section of the hallway just as Shai disappeared from view. Anna’s eyes would begin to feel heavy and her mind slowly losing conciousness.

“See you in a little while.” Shai called over her shoulder before rounding the final corner quite possibly the last thing Anna heard.

The pick up bots were quick to arrive, and delivered the unconscious Anna without a hitch and immediately afterwards the dorms were unlocked as soon as she was cleared from the area. Meanwhile Shai had gone through great lengths to prepare her in-home lab. The room was hidden behind a bookcase in her suite and spanned a good 3,000 square feet. It was mostly darkened, save for the very center where the unconscious Anna was placed on an examination table. High intensity lights beamed down on her body, thus making the rest of the room nearly invisible and shrouded in darkness should the girl wake.

It had been some time, and the ribbon was since removed from the girl- her clothing stripped. Her arms were bound above her head at the wrists by strong, durable leather straps, her legs in similar fashioned leather shackles at the ankles, attached by chains- allowing Shai to adjust the freedom of the girl’s legs and arms should she choose. The chains were fed through holes at each corner of the examination table so that she could fasten them and adjust the give on the girl’s freedom. It allowed the girl to be easily moved into different positions if Shai required them. Shai left the girl’s mouth ungagged, she could care less if she screamed or protested, nobody would hear her anyhow. There was however a thick collar dangling from the top of the table, also attached to a chain that Shai had yet to fasten.

Shai began sifting through several utensils, not caring about the amount of clanging racket she was making, perhaps she was intentionally trying to wake the girl.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:30 am
Profile YIM

Her expression is coy as Shai reprimands her at first, body language playful. Wrists click to her sides, sending her firm round chest jutting forward, eyes dancing from Shai's face to the floor. Dark lips twitch on the edges of a smile. Anna knows what the girls at Shokushu are like. This is merely foreplay. (How right she is! How unaware!) Teeth pinch cutely over her bottom lip as Shai shushes her sternly.

The play doesn't last long. There's an almost tangible shift in the tone of the hallway as Shai begins speaking. Miss Tanaka, life is bribery. The twist of her lips is a little more worried as the ice queen lectures her, and she's thinking through the repercussions of actual punishment. But Shai just drones on and all she can do is stare, then stare becomes gaze as that ribbon is pulled free, dancing in the windless hall like a swami's cobra, poor Anna left hypnotized. By the time it dawns on her, it's too late for her to run. It's. a. monster. Stupid, stupid Anna. You should have predicted this, should have guessed it's not really a girl at all.

She twists to a runner's start but the ribbon is too fast, snapping around her ankle, dragging her to the ground, round ass squirming as it pulls her into its grip. Her mouth opens to scream but the ribbon tightens around her throat, warning, choking down the sound, before nimbly wrapping itself around her mouth. It moves nimbly, efficient. Her wrists are pinned behind her back, at which it settles to bind her with the neat and sparse care of a shibari master, deft movements pinning her body with efficient ease before it settles in to the act of encasing her completely. For a moment she's a writhing mess of girl and then she's just a writhing mess of silk as it cocoons her snugly, a salivating curve of a Christmas present. All that's left is her bulging, frightened eyes and the muffled, panicked voice through silk.

And.
then.
(pink)
not.
The Head Girl peers at her like a hungry geisha demon
even.
inna li.... wh...
tha--

"Nn.... Jesu--"

There's a moment of perfect, innocent poise. Her pretty cheek rests against the cold sterile tabletop, lashes damply coiled against cheek, body a subtle white curve of womanly curves and soft lingering baby flesh. The world is dark but for her, spotlit radiant glow danced with sharp hypnotic black ink, the splash of purple the only hint of color in the scene. Peaceful, placid eye blink as she moves to cover her eyes from the sheer white light. Hands jerk in the restraints, the whole table shuddering. She doesn't even hear that sound yet, scritch of metal implements like bionic rats scurrying across stainless steel.

Instead she is an exercise of art in motion, body thrashing, swaying, body thrust upward then down, twisting left and right. Her heart pounds wild on her chest. Legs twist, showing more movement than the rest of her body, working to push herself off of the table and then, finally, finding it futilely.

And just as quick, she's silent, her legs crossed over to afford her the best bit of modesty as she can allow as she turns to one side, then the other, peering out into the dark, silent but for that devil scrape in the dark and the husky, hurried rise and fall of her terrified breath.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 am

Shai was hardly surprised by the violent thrashings and couldn’t help but laugh, as the girl seemed to erupt in rage pulling, kicking and tossing on the table in efforts to free herself. She shook her head, they never seemed to learn. Her long, snowy tresses had since been pulled into a tight ponytail and raveled in a massive bun at the nape of her neck. Had to keep it out of her face at any rate.

Shai however, had a taste for theatrics, so she was outfitted accordingly. It was a devilishly sexy nurses outfit, with a frenchmaid style frills in the skirt, thigh high white boots with the easily recognizable red cross symbol plasted on the corset top. Blanched in white, she smiled eagerly and picked up a syringe, tapping it lightly with her fingertip before placing it back down.

An audible snap resounded throughout the room as Shai put on a contrasting black medical gloves to her all white ensemble. Her fingers grabbed at a tray on wheels, outlined with several syringes and other unseen instruments as she approached the pillar of light and the lovely subject beneath it.

“Oh hello my dear, it seems you’re awake.” Shai said in a rather hauntingly kind voice. Shai’s eyes wandered over the woman’s voluptuous body lingering on the girl’s supple breasts for several moments. She motioned towards the western wall, which happened to be the wall in direction of the girl’s feet. A large screen dimmed on into brilliance; a beacon in the darkness, and on that screen was the lovely Anna herself in her current state. Shai sauntered tastefully over towards the head of the girl’s bed and with surprising strength pulled the girl’s arm restraints tight, fastening the links around a metal hook. Afterwards Shai flipped on a switch, and the table began to elevate and tilt Anna into a straight up and down position so that she could fully see the screen, and the star of the perverse show- herself. As the table came to a rest she would notice there were two metal plates protruding from the bed, allowing her to stand on them or risk putting off of her weight on her wrists.

Seizing the opportunity Shai tugged the chains at Anna’s ankle restraints and again, with surprising force tugged them tight.

“I’ll allow you more movement Miss. Lenox if you prove to be trustworthy, but for now this’ll have to do.”

Shai turned her back to Anna and began to speak in a commanding tone.

“Now class, I’d like you to observe our subject in her normal state. If you look in the upper right corner of the screen you’ll see a virtual diagram of her as well including her vitals. Her heart rate is slightly elevated at present, but that’s to be expected. She’s only a bit nervous aren’t you Anna?” Shai’s tone was bubbly and cheerful.

She wandered over to the tray and picked up a small syringe.

“I have here Eudopheraphetamine, a lust inducing agent found in the rare Magea plant in Vanejin as well as an amphetamine from Earth sciences. Now generally euphoric drugs can be administered orally, intravenously, or anally, but what most don’t know is how to achieve the most from aphrodisiacs intravenously so let’s explore that before we begin.”

A low murmur was hear throughout the room as she made her way back towards Anna.

“Don’t worry sweetie, this will only hurt a bit.” Shai picked up an already wetted cotton swab from her tray and lightly ran the cooling alcohol over the girl’s right nipple. Shai couldn’t help but smirk as the tiny bud hardened to life. Shai took the girl’s nipple hard in her fingertips and with amazing dexterity found a small vein in the areola and injected the syringe. Once finished she withdrew the syringe slightly and pierced the needle through the nipple, the needle small enough so that it remained as a unethical piercing.

“Now when administering the aphrodisiac, what many people don’t know is that if injected into a erogenous zone it makes it almost ten times more effective. I’ve given her a small dose for now, but I intend on giving her a second.” She said hearing many utterances of approval from the unseen crowd.

With the same quickness and accuracy the scientist repeated the process on the left nipple, smiling as she heard the crowd growing satisfied.

“It should be taking affect by now, but to further produce affects let’s give her some nudging shall we?” Shai said playfully. She gently leaned her head on Anna’s should and ran her gloved fingertips across the length of her collar bone.

“You should be happy my little delinquent. The research gathered from today will assist in the ravaging of hundreds, perhaps thousands of women just like you. Vulnerable, weak, and so easily aroused.” She said wetting her lips and planting a gentle kiss on the creamy skin of the girl’s neck. Her fingers now, traced down the girl’s chest, around the soft mound of her breast before caressing the pierced breast firmly in her grasp. Her thumb found the throbbing nipple and pressed against the abused bud ever so lightly before trailing down the girl’s stomach, stopping just short of her mound.

“How does it feel Anna? Knowing that so many are going to see what a trashy whore you are? Do I dare see how that juicy little cunt of yours looks like?”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 am
Profile YIM

Anna has one advantage over the timid little prey Shai must be so used to. This situation isn't entirely new to her. She's faced monsters back home, human monsters, not the type of squirming tentacled beasties that call Shokushu home, and by the time she's hoisted for display, she's pretty certain there's nothing supernatural about this girl - just another old fashioned sadist twisted by her surroundings. And while the Head Girl is surely more.... calculating than anything she has yet encountered, monsters are monsters are monsters. Her heart pounds in her chest, sure, her breath is quick, her attention dizzy and unfocused, but she knows how to ride that high, and she's alert enough to read her surroundings. At least, what little surroundings there are to read. Skin glimmers like porcelain under the white heat of the lamp, her tattoos an oil slick counterpoint, the ink seeming to dribble down her delicate skin. Piercings shimmer in the glowing nimbus. This is rock bottom, sure, but she's been at rock bottom before.

Eyes roam Shai's outfit with a smug sureness, pink tongue flicking to lick at dry lips, eyes only briefly flickering from the fetish outfit to the pulsing monitor as her body is twisted around like a ragdoll. Pink nipples stand attent in the cold air, jiggling from the steady but hurried rise of her breath, jangle of rings against goosepimpled flesh. Gingerly, she settles her feet on the plates, plum-painted toes wrapping around the surface. The pads allow her little leverage for wiggling, forcing her body painfully erect, round curve of her ass as strained as the soft muscle of her legs, her back left arched, chest thrust forward. She is tightly yoked by the apparati. "Hello class" she manages, loud enough to be heard, voice husky through dry throat. "Don't any of you worry. There's nothing Miss Tanaka will do that will break my nerve. She's no Mengele." It's a smirk almost, taunting almost as eyes narrow just slightly at the strutting nurse dominatrix.

Eyes flick after her with practiced patience, long lashes tickling soft flesh, the elevated vital signs bursting on the screen and the raccooning of her heavy goth makeup the only indication that her composure is shattered. Eyes follow the needle loosely. It is not the aphrodisiac that alarms her so much as the memory of... well.... Heroin is a hell of a drug.

Her little nip hardens instinctively, anticipatory, as the swab brushes over it, then a sharp little gasp as she feels the liquid course through flesh, a warm, tingling wave that spreads as her other breast is dosed, the two washing together, encompassing her chest in blissful, white heat. It seems as if an entity alive, the glowing, numbing warmth seeming to follow Shai's touch like an obedient puppy. Anna's body stiffens, bucking forward, tense thrust, her eyes rolled back in her head as she just crests the wave

"Mmnn.... Thousands... of -- MMMMMM -- lucky girls..." It's hard to hear the sarcasm in her voice through the drug. Maybe it's not there at all, her voice wet as saliva drips down her cheek, splashing heavy, warm breasts, dribbling onto the table beneath her. To the audience she must look a lovely monochrome, the illusion broken only by splashes of violet. To Shai, her sex glistens hungrily under the hot lamp.

"Guess... nnnfff!" Her whole body trembles. 's'er p'rogative, Mz...."

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 am

What a pleasant surprising twist of events this is turning out to be. Shai couldn’t help but grin eagerly as the toy she’d selected turned out to be a seemingly unbreakable girl. Sure Shai enjoyed tormenting students if her only reward being their sob-shattered screams, but here Miss. Lenox had prevailed and also erred in turn. By speaking out, she directly challenged Shai’s authority and announced an unwritten challenge to the Head Girl. A challenge that would not go unanswered.

Shai’s fingertips snaked their way over her smoothed mound, her middle and ring finger tauntingly light ran the length of her slit.

“It seems we have a bit of a willing yet seemingly unbreakable participant class. It’s a rare treat to find someone you have to work at to break and traditional methods will not work here.” With that she drew her fingers away from the girl’s candied cunt and wandered off into the darkness for several moments, the only audible sound being that of another tray being wheeled towards the table. Shai batted her eyelashes lightly and with a sweet smile approached Anna and started to fasten the collar around the girl’s slender throat.

Shai then removed a leather head mask from the tray. The eyes and ears both blacked out making it difficult for the girl to hear and impossible for her to see. The mouth was left open of course. On the back there was a slit meant for the girl’s hair to be filtered through and so that it what Shai did first, feeding Anna’s sultry locks through the opening. She ran the back of her hand against Anna’s check before pulling the mask completely over her head.

She knew that Anna would struggle to hear her, so she pressed her lips against the side of Anna’s head as she spoke. “Open up dear.” Hardly fearing a bite Shai removed an ‘O’ ring gag from the tray tried fitting it in the girl’s mouth. It was a bit of a challenge fastening the device around the girl’s mask but she managed nonetheless.

“I’d like a couple of volunteers!” Shai exclaimed, and it was several minutes before she rallied up four of them.

“I’d like you to identify erogenous zones.” It mattered not what they looked like, Anna couldn’t see them anyway. The four positioned themselves at either side of her, two on each side. The first lightly dragged her fingertips across the girl’s neck, mimicking Shai’s earlier movements before cupping the girl’s breast with inexperienced but curious fingers. The second grazed her nails against the girl’s right shoulder, working up the girl’s hair, twirling her fingers around the tresses before giving them a vicious tug. Her free hand also found their way to the girl’s breast, kneading the ample flesh curiously.

The third and fourth were knealing down to find their place, their soft hands running the length of Anna’s legs and exploring her inner thighs, careful not to touch the glimmering pearl between them. Four pairs of hands explored her body, and Anna could only vaguely hear Shai as she spoke.

“Very good, however, Rebecca the hair is an erogenous zone but it is a tailored taste, not every subject will respond to it as surely as the other zones. Enjoy yourselves and have some fun for a while.” Shai said disappearing into the darkness, probably to take a seat and observe for a while.

The volunteers however began planting gentle kisses, their tongues creeping out of their mouths to run the lengths of her arms, legs, neck, belly and gently around girl’s mound but careful not to come into contact with the girl’s slit.

“Let us see how she reacts shall we? The aphrodisiac should be coming to full effect soon.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:14 am
Profile YIM

She can't deny the sheer rush of excitement coursing through her body, and it's not entirely the aphrodisiacs at play. She chokes a tortured moan as the albino's deft fingers stroke along the tight line of her slit, smearing creamy excitement between her thighs. "I do hope I'm getting extra credit for this spontaneous volunteerism, Miss Tanaka." she purrs, teases. Her neck arches, exposing herself to the girl as the collar is fitted around her slender throat, ever the pliant pet, too smart, of course, to bite or struggle in her present predicament. Then the hood. Eyes flash with brief panic. She almost says something to her captor but then thinks better of it and like that she loses the one vestige of humanity she had, sunk wholly into the category of anonymous meat. Her warm cheek brushes against Shai's palm briefly and desperately, one last grasp at human touch, face pink and flushed and excited, before she's thrust into darkness.

The ring clicks into place, insuring she can scream and moan but not enunciate like any normal human being, her jaw forced open, uncontrolled drool slickening her chin. All she can do is squirm in her restraints as she waits for what her self-appointed "teacher" has planned next, lost in void. She counts the heartbeats but loses track of time quickly.

Until there's fingers on her. They're neither as practiced or elegant as Shai's touch. She can tell that immediately, but there are many of them and the one thing she's discovered about sensory deprivation is, what's left just feels that much more powerful. Clumsy sluts, the lot of them, but the drug is starting to course through her veins and she can't help but moan like a little whore. They grope and poke at her, breasts twisted in grubby fingers and all Anna can think is Do any of these girls know me? Are any of these oafish little cunts my classmates? Somehow in the drug haze, it excites her even more. Her head is whipped back in the grip of the student's grip and her whole body jumps in response, breasts bouncing viciously, sweet pink nipples twisted around and jerked forward as a giggling girl plays with both rings.

Shai's voice drones only half-perceptible in the distance but in her haze, Anna registers almost none of it. She doesn't need to, really. The fingers speak for themselves. Sticky juice trickles down her leg while stumbling digits smooth up her soft skin. "MMMMPPPPPHHH!!!!!!!!" She bucks forward as the girls move their mouths in unison, quick flicks of tongues, tender kiss of lips as they spiral inward towards the center of her body, tender frame tented forward, tip-toes slipping, squeezed tight around the edge of the discs. Her tongue trails the full circle of the metal O lustily.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:24 am

Shai had indeed taken a seat, in a lavish and plush chair off to the side and amidst her own pupils. She smiled sheepishly to herself, her keen eyesight honed in on the clear juices dribbling down the girl’s leg, glistening in the brilliance of the overhead lighting. She also took great pleasure in one of her ‘volunteer’ pupils as the petite blonde’s tongue flickered up Anna’s inner thigh, finding that sweet honey and lapping at the slick liquid like it was Heaven’s nectar.

“Now while the girl’s are identifying the erogenous zone’s they are unfortunately, highly inexperienced- but as you can see there are several elements that assist their cause. Not only do we have the Aphrodisiac working for us, but we have the element of uncertainty, anonymity, and we removed two of her senses, making her more susceptible to touch.” Shai lectured, though she was certain that many of her pupils were just drowning her out. A quick look around the room only produced a couple of the girl’s scrawling notes, but most were entranced by the four girl’s eager fingers exploring the beautiful, tattoo’d beauty’s body.

She also noticed a couple of the girl’s legs shifting excitedly as they watched Anna writhe in anticipation and arousal.

“Take care not to give her cunt any oral stimulation girls, but keep on touching.” Shai stood once more after several minutes, growing bored of watching the girl’s. There was a shelf near the back of the room where the true devices that needed testing were lying in wait. Near that shelf was an electronic keypad, Shai’s nimble fingers input a code with the same dexterity she used to pierce the girl’s poor tender nipples. The shelf shifted, were several strap-ons. These in particular though, were something the world had never before seen.

They came in an array of varying colors and while their design was extraordinary, there was nothing ordinary about these beautiful works of art. Shai carefully removed five from the wall and walked away, triggering the panel to close behind her. She silently approached the four girls, who had never waived in their assault. She handed them off the strap-on’s one by one: Pink, Green, Blue, and Orange in bright gellied coloring allowing poor Anna some time in between her curious attackers.

Shai kept her favorite color Royal Purple for herself and slipped into the comfortable device, fastening it tightly to her waist and quickly assisting the other girl’s who apparently couldn’t figure out it’s simplistic design. A minor irritation to a grander scheme.

On a glass panel situated on a table she activated the strap-on’s and a soft liquid permeated from the crotch area and flooded the wielders sex.

“These are of a special design of mine, prototypes you see,” Shai began, taking her firm and skilled grip and groping at one of the succulent, hardened faux-cocks on one of her acolytes. The girl shuddered in pleasure at the touch, and the intention became known.

“By use of nanotechnology the strap-on’s become not only a toy, but an extension of the girl. The central nervous system is connected to the strap on and it will last throughout the duration of the nanite’s life cycle- which I’ve programmed today for several hours.” Shai explained taking her own crimson colored dildo in her hands and purring lightly at the ecstatic sensation.

Shai approached Anna and gave her erect nipple a fierce flicker. “You’ve been a very good pet so far, let us see how eager you are to please your new friends.” The Head Girl said sharply before releasing the chains that were fastened around her arms and legs.

“Face down, ass up slut.” Shai shouted, loud enough for the girl to hear before pushing the supple beauty down to the ground. Anna was still connected to the chains, but she was able to reach the ground and assume any position she’d like.

“Ladies feel free to use any of these toys on our dear subject.” Shai said and at once two of the volunteers descended on the girl like hounds, guiding her blind hands to their eager ‘cocks’. The third seemed contented in watching for now, gently stroking the massive dildo in her hands and reveling in the newfound ‘manhood’ she was experiencing. The fourth seemed to have a more malicious intent and was scouring the various toys around the room, finally settling on a holed flogger. She returned and positioned herself at Anna’s unassuming rear and let unleash a rough, hard thwack against her bubbly, full ass.

Shai couldn’t help but feel a surge of arousal as Anna’s pale creamy skin enflamed a beat red at the flog, and her satisfied laugh only seemed to fuel the volunteer to rear up for a second attack.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:29 am
Profile YIM

For a moment, she's not worried. It's almost like heaven, really, a harem of girls crawling over her exceedingly sensitive body, that pink tongue sending shivers up her calf, inexpert but at least eager fingers stroking over soft flesh. She wriggles and writhes, making a grand show of it, tribal ink crawling like snake over flesh. And then it grows silent, the girls retreating from her, and that pit of terror rises back up in her throat, left sticky and trembling in the sudden cold. All she hears are snatches of words but she's suddenly insured this won't be so easy.

prototype... strap.... several HOURS... While the girls' attention is occupied elsewhere, she's subtly testing the restraints, squirming in the cuffs, testing the strength of the chains and the anchors, judging the range of her free movement. And then she freezes, tight, at the sudden snap of sharp nail against erect nipple. She catches that last sentence in full, but doesn't have time to immediately register the meaning as the chains go slack and she's shoved roughly down onto the table, her hands going down reflexively to cushion her fall. She trembles so faintly as Shai commands, but obeys sharply. Feet wiggle to the edges of the plates, spreading her thighs, slight part of cheeks, wet glimmer of snatch exposed to the girls behind her, her front sinking lower to elbows, sensitive breasts smushed luridly against the cold table, like an obedient, horny bitch in heat.

And then they pounce like a pack of hungry wolves. Hands are ripped from the table, pulling her off her balance, red cheek smeared into the table as they eagerly guide her fingers over the hot, fleshy shafts, veined and pulsing and practically dribbling cum. Oh, Jesus. The bitch brought men into this. Under the hood, tears well in burnished eyes, but she obliges, clinging to the stiff, enormous rods for support, quick fists polishing up and down the lengths, brief loving squeezes to flared heads, both hands working in synchronized unison. Then the paddle hits. It hurts so much more from the lack of expectation. Her ass pumps higher like a flash, yelping painfully through the ring, a mean red smear left across her ivory rear as she jumps responsively to tip toes. The heat flares through her body, climbing humiliatingly up her sex. Her body rests in expectant poise, all tense muscle, holding onto the strap-ons for support as she anticipates the second blow.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 am

The blows come one after another, the volunteer apparently not satisfied until Anna’s pert ass was nice and red and more importantly sensitive to the touch. Light fingertips against the enflamed mounds cause a dull burn with each sultry touch. The curious fingers find the girl’s silken slit, gently running it’s length before pushing two of the digits inside of her tight, inner warmth. The girl finger’s Anna slowly her mouth lowering down to the tightened exposed ass, her hot breath washing over the dark-haired beauty’s already heated sex. She plants several kisses around Anna’s mound before her tongue snakes it’s way to the puckered, forbidden entrance.

The girl’s tongue washed over her ass and down her slit, working in skilled unison with the steady pump of fingers pushing inside her honeyed cunt. Slowly the girl worked the two fingers into three, reveling in the tight warmth.

One of the girl’s poised at Anna’s front quickly drew away the girl’s hand and took a handful of the woman’s hair, yanking her head backward. Her sights set on Anna’s forced open mouth, she positioned that glistening Blue cock at the entrance to her mouth before jamming the cock in roughly. The girl cried in ecstasy at the entirely new feeling, her slow pump turning into a steady, procured rhythm forcing the girl to take her as deeply as the position would allow.

The volunteer that had been gently stroking herself soon found a vice to which she felt she could use. She ceased in the action and found a small, sleek metal rod. Careful to position herself at Anna’s side, the girl snuck the tip of the rod beneath her and pressed a button on the handle. A small blue flicker of electricity sparked to life and the girl viciously tapped Anna’s swollen clit with the rod, moaning in feverish delight as Anna’s body rocked with passion.

Shai took the opportunity to approach and say. “Yes, that’s it girls. Use and abuse this filthy whore. Get ready to fuck her senselessly and leave her begging, wanting more. Don’t give into her desires, instead let her beg for your cocks to fill her every orifice.” She patted one of the girl’s lovingly on the head and knelt down next to Anna’s ear, giving the camera a night full shot of her full, bubbly derriere.

“Do you like that cumslut? You like milking these cocks don’t you?” She screamed. “Let’s hear you moan against that big, fat cock whore!” And she delivered a swift kick to the girl’s belly, accompanied by another painful prod from the mini taser- wielding student against her sensitive clit.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 am
Profile YIM

Each smack is punctuated with a yelp, as her round ass jiggles deliciously from the force of the paddle. The girl's inexpert hand swings wildly, each blow cracking in assymetrical criss-cross, some falling flat against her rear, some painting her inner thighs bright red, until steady welts are rising up against her rounded flesh, each smack driving her ass higher, her legs wider. The last smack elicits a pained HOOOOOOOWL as the paddle drives square against the tightened lips of her cunt, the noise drowned out as another of her assailants takes the opportunity to forcibly rip her head back andbury a toy between her pretty lips.

Her head is on white fire, unable to do little more than ride the forced fuck at either ends of her battered body. Moans are stifled against the fat cock as the rear girl's tongue slathers against her stinging derriere, spreading saliva like aloe, sending an enticing mix of pain and pleasure spiking between Anna's legs and climbing into her gut, all the while that toy burying deeper and deeper down her throat, choking and gagging, barely able to breathe through her nose under the tight hood, mouth filled to capacity as the member fills the ring to the edges, wet warm hole dripping tight around the pleased student's "cock". Her nose tickles against the girl's soft belly as she buries herself to the hilt down Anna's welcoming fuck-hole.

And then that arc of electricity spikes against her love button and it's like her whole body jumps, scream muffled against cock, the force of her body rising thrusting her off of the quickly fucking fingers and then just as quickly her knees give out, sinking folded beneath her, ruthlessly jamming all three fingers deep up her pink hole, the girl's knuckles rapped against table. The murmur she makes in response to Shai is indistinguishable, racked with humiliation and fear and lust, tired, until the swift, rough toe of the boot cracks her in the stomach and she desperately tries to scramble back to her feet, wheezing and choking as best she can for air around the shaft, head dizzy with stars.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 am

Shai took great pleasure in the scene unraveling before her. It seemed for the first time she could finally relate to attackers that had taken advantage of her. Life was good when you were the one pulling the reigns, though she fully sympathized with Anna in her position, but she knew the girl’s moans were derived from pleasure not from agony. She had many tricks up her sleeves yet, but for now she’s simply enjoy the show.

The girl poised at Anna’s thighs had slowly found that her tongue sought out the puckered bud of Anna’s tight asshole. Her tongue washed over the entrance, nice and wet as she violated the poor teen. The girl continued her assault, her three middle fingers squeezing their girth in the woman’s tight fuckhole, the volunteer’s thumb snaked it’s way to the entrance of her quivering ass. It toyed, taunted and teased the entrance but never daring to penetrate, she simply reveled in watching the girl shudder in anticipation.

The girl violating Anna’s mouth found herself quickly overwhelmed and to the girl’s surprise her tight, aroused cunt began to gush, sending her sweet nectar surging through the blue dildo and down the girl’s eager throat.

“Awww the little engine couldn’t hold her load.” Shai teased, quickly ripping the girl away from Anna and sending her back off into the crowd. “Four’s a crowd anyway.” Shai giggled.

“I think she likes the attention girls, perhaps we should reward our pet for being such an obedient slut?” Shai said nodding her head towards the girl’s efforts. Quick to seize the opportunity the girl wielding the taser gave Anna one last detrimental shock to the nearest abused, milky breast and set the rod aside.

They moved methodically, with skill that was unseen before and the orange cocked girl nestled her way underneath the chained beauty and began to lightly stroke the girthy rod against her glistening slit as Pink removed her fingers from Anna’s pulsating cunt. Green had been enjoying the inattentive stroking of Anna but soon sought the solace of her warm, abused mouth, positioning the cock at the girl’s lips. Pink then circled her fingers threateningly around the girl’s asshole, gently prodding the tip of the rosey cock at the entrance.

Shai knelt down and took a seat next to Anna, crossing her legs and resting her weight on her arms, she yelled. “Do you feel that Miss. Lenox? All those eager cocks waiting to penetrate you? I bet you’d like that wouldn’t you?” Shai taunted the girl by pulling harshly on one of her nipples. “Do you feel how wet that pussy is?” Shai reached over and firmly stroked the girl’s sex before pushing Orange’s cock aside for a moment to dragged her honey-soaked fingers across Anna’s tongue.

“Answer me bitch!” Shai screamed with a sharp slap to Anna’s face.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next