View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria) 

Post Re: A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria)
Aeria chuckled at her words and said "Well I could perhaps teach you the basics of it. In all truth making a weapon out of little to nothing is not that hard. Some of the most primitive weapons can be quite effective. Still... a real one would be better..." She shivered as she thought of what and how such implements could be used, noticing how Elise reacted when she spoke of the monsters that did and felt bad for making her relive what likely was an awful experience. Moving towards her she placed her hands on both of her shoulders and said in a stern but hopefully friendly tone of voice "Elise... If we are going to get off this island we are going to need more than improvised garden tools. We're going to need real ones. I can see in your eyes you know where some are. Tell me where and whatever you can about the monster. I'll get them" She tried to keep her eyes even and focused on Elise's, needing this information.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 am

Her break is rigid in the chair, the leather creaking beneath her as a hand moves instinctively for a cigarette, and she forces herself to take her hand away, settling pointer and middle finger to forehead instead, rubbing against the pressure building in her skull. For a long moment, she's silent. "Look, comrade. If you want to wander into the line of fire and get your ass raped, that's fine with me, but the last thing I want is to alarm these sons of bitches to what we're trying to do. We move slow and methodical because if we do get caught, that's it. And these weapons... I'm not sure how much use they'll be."

"But..." There's another pause, body tense. Knotted shoulders lift comfortably into Aeria's palms. Her head is tipped up towards Aeria, eyes dull but desperate. "There's a bitch who keeps to the basement. Runs detention down there now and again. Problem is, she seems pretty fucking close to invulnerable and... Well... She likes pain. Total masochist, the bitch. I've been down there, chick. It's not a risk I'd recommend..."

Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 am

Aeria nodded slowly and replied with a faint chuckle "I've already had that happen to me once, I suppose a few more times won't make much of a difference. If I am caught I am, but I don't know you if I do. It'll take more than some bitch with a few pointy objects to break me. Well it'll take more than that to make me talk in any case. I'll just make up a bullshit story about wanting it for self defense, not a grand student wide conspiracy."

It surprised her to a degree that Elise was referring to the monster as a 'she' but she ignored that for now and pressed onwards while her hands remained comfortably and perhaps reassuring on her shoulders "Where is she in the basement exactly? It's a big place with all that I hear. I need a bit more information Elise. And quite frankly I'm desperate, so it is a risk I am quite willing to take. I refuse to lie back in this place while all this is happening."

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 am

"Yeah, well..." Arms rise and fall helplessly against Aeria's hands. She's thankful for the touch but at the same time, it makes her feel cagey, trapped. Fingers spider back across the table for an unlit cigarette, rolling it between middle and index finger. She shakes her head.

Eyes lower down to the cigarette and then back up to Aeria. Her expression is vulnerable, begging almost, but for a moment her eyes flash like lightning, as Aeria seems to lecture her self-righteously about how she's going to be different. Dammit, girl, like El hasn't been fighting that fight this whole time. She shakes her head. "Jesus Fuck. I'll draw you a map, alright? My guess is, you won't need it. Soon as you step through those doors, she'll be waiting for you." Like the spider to the fly.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 am

Aeria withdrew her hands from Elise's shoulders as if stung and averted her eyes saying lightly "I'd appreciate it... and I'm sorry about phrasing it like that, I'm sure you've been fighting it since you arrived as well. But I can't just sit around and -not- do anything... Please Elise." Aeria was on the one thing at a time method of sanity. Do one thing, focus on nothing else and when that thing was completed move on to another thing. A crude but effective way of keeping her mind sharp, focused and most importantly occupied.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:49 am

Eyes drift upward as Aeria's hands slide back, relieved, but at the same time, a look of almost.... hurt in her eyes. She shakes her head, nimbly plucking up the unlit cancer stick and settling it crookedly in the corner of her mouth. Back to business. "Tell you what. You take care of the Bridget situation and I'll make sure you get where you want to be." Her voice is colder than she'd like, but she can't force softness into it. "Your funeral, right? Just don't be pissed when you come back crying and I'm all 'I told you so'."

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

Aeria chuckled darkly and replied "There are some things one just can't do by halves. Perhaps I will regret this, perhaps not, but as I see it this place holds all of the cards so the only thing that will work is a surprise attack. I hardly think that they'd expect a student to willingly enter the basement" She ran her hand across the back of her neck saying in an almost teasing tone as if to lighten the mood "Fine fine, I'll solve your Bridget problem if you give me that map and don't smoke near me." A faint raise of her eyebrow, a thought, and a small pin prick of pain was all it took to send the cancer stick flying out of her mouth "I can't smoke so you can't either" There was a smug, faint smile on her face as she said the last part. It seemed she wasn't to against using her abilities since it didn't seem to freak Elise out.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 am

Her eyes widen as the cigarette bounces out of her mouth, a pregnant pause, but her expression looks more entertained than irritated, registering barely any surprise whatsoever. She smirks. The chair creaks as she leans backwards. "Girl, you've got to be either nuts or retarded to want to go down there, but it's a relief to know your brain's useful for something at least." She rubs at the bridge of her nose. "Your funeral. And hey, with you disappearing into the Basement to never be seen again, at least I can go back to sating my oral fixation."

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Aeria chuckled softly, replying almost in a joking tone of voice "Well being raised by a bunch of militant communist die hards what would you expect? Of course I'm a little nuts. Or at least that's what I've been told countless times" Her chuckle turned into a full on laugh as she then continued past her sounds of mirth "And now it's gone from the basement being a harsh lesson, one that will have me running back crying to you, to 'my funeral' as you just phrased it. Well..." Her soft laughter finally stopped and she leaned over her to grin smugly at her "I'll just have to be sure to survive. Just to keep those things out of your mouth out of spite on my part" It seemed that Aeria had a thing for graveyard humor. Maybe not so surprising given her past.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Her nose is wrinkled up. This woman reminds her of her, reminds her of friends. She's lost a few and the mix of bravado and confidence elicits... Well, equal parts fondness and irritation. She feels like a fool acting so trusting but, well, she's found that girls with backbone are hard to come by and harder to keep around. They have a habit of just disappearing. A finger flicks a strand of hair behind her ear, a disgusted flash of eyes and tightening of shoulders as Aeria turns smug. "Hey. Tall, lean, and handsome..." There's a brief pause of hesitation and then, the office chair kicked back behind her as she pushes to her feet, briskly crossing the threshold between the two. She lifts to tiptoes, fingers on Aeria's shoulders to maintain her center of balance, neck craned elegantly upward as she places a kiss on Aeria's cheek, soft lips lingering on warm, smooth skin before she reluctantly disengages. "I know you think you're hot shit, but don't go getting disappeared. Don't be stupid." She harumphs, head turned to the side, eyes lowered. "Good help is hard to find around here..."

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:53 am

Aeria blinked as Elise rose up, a faint look of surprise written on her face at Elise's choice of words. She felt the woman place her arms upon her shoulders, her body raising onto tip toes to make up for the difference in their heights and lips falling on the smooth skin of her cheek, a faint tingle left in its wake as she pulled away. Aeria's arms rose up behind Elise, pulling the girl to her chest with one arm in a faint hug as she used the other hand gently nudge her face so she would meet her eyes. Her expression if anything, had gotten smugger and she asked in an almost airy way "Is that an American way of saying 'I wish you well and I hope you don't get hurt?' I appreciate the thought" Her smug look turned into a real smile and she lowered her head, pressing a quick, soft kiss to Elise's lips before raising back up to her full height, a faint blush on her cheeks and her arm around Elise's back loosened so she could easily pull away. Aeria wasn't a fool and she knew that this would likely not be easy or end well if she was caught. And she was not going to die without first kissing a girl where it was her goddamn choice to do so!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 am

Her face turned to the side, blushed pink, chin lowered, just the barest twinge of coy smile as Aeria squeezed her into a hug. She relents, reticently, as the taller girl pries her chin up to meet her eyes. "Hmph!" Button nose crinkled. "Americans are pigs. If I wanted to say that to you in American, I'd have bought you a Big Mac and a fifty ounce Dr. Pepp--Oh!" Eyes widening to saucers as pink lips brush hers, flexing back to bare toes to melt into it. Her eyes slip closed momentarily, fingers digging into the tight muscle of Aeria's shoulder blades, easing her close, extending the kiss just a moment longer, warm lips just faintly, deliciously parted.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 am

Aeria's blush deepened as Elise responded to her kiss, holding her close as it was broken as her mind frantically tried to develop some sort of a linear thought pattern. But while that went on she needed to say something right? In a rush she just blurted out what was the first thing that came to her mind "A Big Mac? Girl I need some incentive to come back here, not an excuse to run away..." Eeping softly as the words escaped her mouth, the innuendo she had put into the phrase obvious, even if she had intended it as... well it had just come out so maybe subconsciously that was exactly what she did want voiced. And as she looked at the woman in her arms, pressed so... deliciously to her, well she hardly could fault her subconscious mind's tastes.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 am

Her cheek rests hotly against Aeria's slight breast as her hand blindly wanders the woman's face, climbing from shouler round neck, fingers smoothly tracing the strong underside of her chin as her thumb strokes long curve across her cheek. A cheshire smile creeps across her face as Aeria nervously stumbles around her words. "You could always forget this basement spelunking nonsense and tend to me..." Is this what it's come to, El? Whoring yourself to girls to keep them out of trouble? She's trying to chide herself in her head, but it's hard to be critical when Aeria is so close and so warm. Her heart jumps nervously against the other woman, free arm loosely curled around her hips.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:23 am

Sensuality and closeness were being admirably added to Aeria's vocabulary, her breathing becoming a tad quicker as Elise's hands and face pressed and shifted over her form. Her words came next, a tempting offer, one that offered both an escape and an experience for the young woman. And she was having a hard time seeing a reason why she shouldn't be doing this. She turned her head , gently nudging away Elise's hand with her chin and lowered her head towards her once more saying lightly "That... sounds like... some pretty good incentive to me." Tilting Elise's head back up and pressing a kiss to her lips once more, this time unwilling and unwanting to break in prematurely. If Aeria knew Elise considered this whoring she might have been a bit more hesitant, but to her it was both an act of purification from her earlier encounters as well as an act that she was certain would be rare in the times to come. And then there was the part of her that just wanted to throw caution to the wind and act, rather than think, right now perhaps the most active part of her mind.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next