View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria) 

Post Re: A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria)
The first kiss is soft, sweet. Palms slip over shoulders, smoothing down the length of Aeria's arms until fingers close over her wrists, taking point, guiding Aeria's hands down her body, slipped under shirt, brief touch of flesh, easing the soft swell of hips and downward to settle the soldier girl's hands on denim mid-thigh. The kiss is broken prematurely, but it's a brief interlude, a readjustment, as her hands climb back up to Aeria's shoulder, pressure applied downward, leverage as she hoists herself up against the woman's body. She straddles standing Aeria, settling comfortably, tension against her shoulders loosening as she lets that grip on her thighs take the balance of her slight weight. Her legs are spread, thighs brushed against the sides of Aeria's midriff, bent at knee, as she finally settles eye-to-eye with the taller woman.

"Isn't that better?"

Tickle of nose against nose before Elise dips her head just faintly to the side to resume the kiss; hot, hungry, and wet this time, as her tongue slips into Aeria's eager mouth. Small chests are pressed together as she cranes against Aeria, fingers tracing a ghostly light trail along the curve of her collar as they kiss.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:43 am

Aeria let Elise's hands lead hers to where she wanted them, shivering as they briefly slid over the smooth expanse of skin despite it being Elise who was touched. Her hands remained loosely pressed to her thighs, brief confusion as to their reason for being there until Elise slid up her body. Her grip tightened somewhat, supporting Elise now that they were eye to eye and more importantly mouth to mouth. Leaning over to kiss the girl had been a minor hassle. Very minor.

"Quite" Came her amused response to Elise's question, her lips once more meeting hers. Aeria's kiss was one that spoke of inexperience, but an all-to-eager desire to learn, her tongue tentatively creeping forward to begin to toy with Elise's, a wash of warmth flushing Aeria's skin a faint shade of pink. She felt their chests pressing together, her grip on Elise's thighs shifting further back towards her rear, still supporting her weight but now aiding in pressing the girl even tighter against her. Slowly she began to back up, waltzing around the unseen and barely cared for furniture till she felt the backs of her knees hit the couch. One hand abandoned one of Elise's thighs, creeping up to her backside and giving a half grope as Aeria settled herself onto the padded surface. Breaking this kiss, her breathing noticeably faster she stated smugly "And this is even better" A smirk coming to her flushed features and a look in her eyes that spoke of both desire and smugness.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:44 am

Elise is only nominally more experienced, but that aggression makes all the difference in the world, one arm looped around Aeria's slender neck, the other sneaking down her slide, climbing under cotton tee to settle comfortable against Aeria's taut stomach, fingers tented as she traces muscle, faint degree of separation as Aeria pulls her tighter, eliciting a squeak against her mouth from the shorter girl. Their tongues wrestle wet and uninhibited, fingers digging clumsily but enthusiastically at her compact, round bubble of a butt. Aeria sinks to the couch and Elise tumbles after, springs creaking as she grinds the girl against the cushions, straddled.

A narrow line of saliva drifts between their mouths as Aeria breaks the kiss. El's hands are content to climb the lean musculature of her body while she half listens, razor smirk, her forehead dippingagainst the curve of Aeria's collar, hiding her face. "I'm sick of that stupid smile already," she breathes, punctuating it with a tender, teethed grip of Aeria's bottom lip, tugging gently.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 am

Aeria certainly never thought that she would ever have another woman straddling her hips and grinding her into a couch. Much less one that was pulling her bottom lip with her teeth, an act that brought the flush of her skin to a new, bright shade and her breathing faster yet. Each intake of air was accompanied by a sweet exhale and even a few soft moans. Her hands finally had enough of their tentative actions though, and went for a bigger prize. Both left her hips and ass and crept under Elise's shirt, beginning to slide it up her frame, baring inch after inch of pale, mesmerizing skin. Aeria began to pull back slightly till Elise released her lip so she could get it further up and off her body.

But once she had the material over Elise's head, cutting off most of the woman's sight she leaned in, laying a trail of kisses over her collarbone and throat, before finally lifting it completely off of her and tossing it aside. She wanted to smirk again, just to tease and annoy the girl, but the now bared flesh brought an expression more along the lines of wide eyed desire rather than a smug smirk.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:22 pm

She draws back obediently from the hungry kiss, sinking to haunches, gasping against smothering shirt as Aeria draws soft lips over her body. She trembles, topless, pink body exposed. Still holding distance from Aeria, her expression is somewhat more reticent. Hard to know if it's coy ploy or genuine hesitancy as hands close over the soft swell of her breasts, obscuring pert pink nips, teeth combing over her top lip as blue eyes drift to meet Aeria's. "I don't want you to think I'm a slut," (Just because I've wrapped around you like a mink fur within a half hour of meeting you being the implied tail to that sentence)

Her face drops to Aeria's collarbone, hiding against her briefly as she considers, before drawing back, head tipped up towards the other girl's. "It's just... I want a taste before this place ruins you, yeah? The window of opportunity here is so narrow and... You're a virgin, aren't you?" Okay, maybe there's some truth to that line, but it's not the whole of it. The rational part of her mind tells her intimacy breeds loyalty. It tells her she needs soldiers. Maybe she finds solace in the rationalization of what amounts to primal carnal lust, maybe she'd just rather think herself a whore with a cause than a slut without, but it's there, regardless.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Aeria met that surprisingly... well she couldn't think of a word better than 'vulnerable' even though it didn't fit Elise's expression perfectly, with an attentive one of her own. Attentive. Ha. She was practically, actually, engrossed with the most minute movement of Elise's body. She blinked, Elise's words catching her by surprise and snapping her out of her daze. She chuckled softly, her hand reaching down to cup Elise's cheek and responded simply "We are victims of our circumstances. Considering what we seem to be gathered for it isn't so unlikely that one would develop a taste for these sort of actions. I suppose in a way my own desires are selfish as well. I just want to have a... consensual experience for once." She made a face and muttered "And physically no, mentally I still view myself as one..." Her thoughts went inwards for a short few seconds before she suddenly exclaimed "Oh fuck it. I have an half-naked woman in my arms. I am not ruining this fantasy because of my own nature!" Pressing her lips back against Elise's and trying to turn them both around and press Elise into the couch.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:20 am

"Good enough for me..." she murmurs, lightweight twisting to readjust their bodies, awkward and foalish until back hits couch, head propped on couch arm, warm thighs locked in Aeria's spread legs. Fingers play with the fringe of Aeria's spartan tee, slipping under, quick fingers smoothing over lean muscled abdomen. Her smile is impish, eye-to-eye, big blues reflected in Aeria's glasses, noses flush, warm hungry breath. "And what usually happens in these fantasies of yours?"

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:14 am

Breathing quickened as it was her turn to be the one doing the straddling, her face mere centimeters from Elise's own and her eyes locked on hers. As Elise's hand slipped under her tee she let out a particularly long exhale, a small shiver running through her form as her fingers played below the material and across her skin. One hand rose up to her own face, slipping her glasses off and haphazardly discarding them while her other hand crept lower across Elise's fully bared chest, pausing at the waistband of her jeans and toying along the line where skin met denim. She slid up from her slightly, allowing a small space to for between their faces and responded heavily "I am far too overdressed to be discussing my fantasies. For that matter you are to" Her hand 'walking' its way to the button of the jeans and trying to undue it.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 am

"Clever girl..." She grins, fair skin sprinkled sticky still from the spray of soda. Fingers curl through Aeria's short hair, tugging her down in a fierce kiss. The moments that follow are a whirlwind of quick fingers and flying clothes, as she tents fingers under Aeria's shirt, rolling cotton up the length of her tight body. Small, healthy breasts spring free, dark brown nipples exposed to light and she's on them in a flash, lips closed over nub, tongue flicking over the round, hard tip, the tee bunched up to Aeria's armpits. Her new lover's finger clicks the button of her jeans open, flash of trim dark triangle, the neat pink line of her slit, glistening already. God, but it's been too long. She squirms against the couch, wiggling jeans past narrow hips until they're left pooled at her feet. Tongue trails wet, hungry circles around the lean woman's darkened areolas.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 am

(Sorry for the wait. Life has been quite demanding of me this last week)

Momentum was a wonderful thing. That and inertia. It not only seemed to apply to objects in motion but to sex as well. Inhibitions, second thoughts and hesitation were thrown to the wind as she kissed the girl below her, hands clumsily forcing those jeans down Elise's legs, taking an extreme guilty pleasure in feeling her skin on her fingertips. But any train of thought, rational or otherwise, was cut short as her shirt was forced up to her armpits, exposing her pale flesh to the cooler air and giving Elise the instant she needed to take one of her nipples into her mouth. A soft gasp came from her, a flush creeping to her skin as Elise's tongue played over the quickly hardening nub. She shivered, but remained frozen in that position for quite a few seconds, relishing in the sensations of the new caress, but she was never one to be just the follower or the receiver. She was a creature of action after all.

She drew away from Elise, letting the nipple escape the ministrations of that warm and wet appendage, as she quickly fully removed and tossed her shirt aside with little finesse. It was then that she slowed, her breathing deeper and quicker than before. She considered this her first time, despite it physically not being it, so she didn't want to rush. Slowly her hands would fall to the waistband of her own jeans, snapping the button free and slowly drawing the zipper down, revealing the upper skin of her pelvis. She was clean shaven and for good reason. When one went 'commando' as often as she did hair could be a painful thing when zippers were involved. And today did not deviate from the norm. As those pants began to slide down her hips it was clear that she was not wearing any panties and her sex was showing clear signs of being turned on by their earlier kissing and Elise's attentions. It was a surprisingly fluid strip tease. She never really had been a modest individual to begin with.

Her eyes played over Elise's naked form as she slipped the jeans down to her knees and leaned over her to wiggle them the rest of the way off, her lips pressing briefly to the side of Elise's neck as she uttered in what she hoped was a tone to show just how receptive she was to this continuing "I hope you like what you see as much as I do..." Her tongue flicking over a few soda stained sections of skin and sliding downwards towards her collarbone

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 am

(Aw! Perfectly fine! I know how that is)

She catches the meaning as Aeria slows herself, reticently drawing away from the girl underneath her. Elise doesn't mind, happy to enjoy the show. Quick fingers squeeze at her own small breast before trailing downward, tickling down her navel to finally reach between her legs. Index and middle finger pressed together, slipping between her own folds, idle and unrushed, just lazily priming herself as Aeria strips to the buff, smooth and hairless, tight like an expensive sports car. "Girl..." She purrs. "If I didn't, I guarantee you wouldn't be here."

Her nose wrinkles up cutely, bashfully turning cheek towards Aeria's face, her own turned towards the back of the couch as those lips wander her collar. Fingers disappear to the knuckle between her thighs, sticky and glimmering, while her free hand disappears into the tangle of her lover's hair, guiding her along that raise curve of sensitive bone like a pretty girl ouija. A leg hooks loosely around Aeria's thigh, but she doesn't squeeze, doesn't tighten, letting the other woman set the pace, letting her explore at her own leisure. Her voice is soft, but twined as they are, attentive as her enamored new plaything is, she knows she can be heard. 'Whatever you want to do to me, whatever you want me to do to you..." She exhales softly and girlishly as Aeria's teeth rake her collar. "I have toys too. We have hours still.... Just consider me your practice girl."

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:11 am

Elise's soft spoken words sent a visible shiver through Aeria's form. One born of equal parts desire and eagerness. She responded, her lips never leaving the curve of her skin with virgin bashfulness somehow combined with eager anticipation, "Lets hold those off for later... I'm having fun as we are." A faint amused glint gilded the end of her words, her body trailing downwards and lips climbing the slight slope of Elise's right breast. Tongue pressed against the soft mound as she neared its peak, trailing over the harder nipple once she reached it. Slowly she toyed with the nub, flicking over it with her tongue, nipping it ever so carefully with her teeth and suckling on it, watching and listening to Elise's reactions and adjusting accordingly. But it was quickly evident her goal was further south of where she was and she slid on downwards, nipping and licking down past her navel and over the neatly trimmed patch of hair. She paused then, her mouth mere centimeters from where Elise's fingers were buried and a faint chuckle coming from her, her cheeks stained red and warm "Seems I'm not the only one who's eager... mind giving me some room to work?" She had always wanted to try this and once Elise had moved her fingers would draw her tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit in one slow lick, tasting the woman.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Oh, this is just what she needed. She's so attentive, so eager. Elise's body arches against the couch, slim breast rising against Aeria's eager lips as her pelvis sinks against the couch, fingers sinking deeper. A low moan as quick lip suction at her hard nipple, shifting to lusty growl at the teasing tickle of teeth. Her leg is unwrapped from her Aeria's body, giving her lover full clearance. As she slathers the little pink nub with hungry saliva, Elise's hand crawls upward, eyes slipping closed as she teases her lonely breast, squeezing just faintly, thumb brushing pink nub.

She gasps, almost disappointed, as the lips leave her breast but it's a brief reprieve and she's eager to comply with the other woman's apparent wishes, tight little body squirming backwards on the couch to accomodate Aeria's southernly migration until she's propped on elbow against armrest. Slick fingers slide free, brushing softly against Aeria's sink before slipping fback further, rubbing at the soft muscle of her neck as her head dips between Elise's legs, parted just faintly, neat tight slit glistening honeyed. A murmur drifts the room as that eager tongue teases.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Aeria purred out contentedly as Elise's hand came to rub over her neck as she continued her work on her sex. She shifted her body forward somewhat, getting her head firmly between Elise's legs and lifting them onto her shoulders. She began to alternate between several short and quick licks followed by longer and slower ones, paying attention to how Elise reacted to her varying attempts, growing more and ore bold as the seconds ticked past. After a short while she pulled her head back slightly, sliding a hand to cover Elise's lower lips and spread them with her fingertips, her eyes taking on an even more lustful look to them. She lowered her head right back down onto Elise's now even more exposed form, this time her slender appendage going for depth, pressing its way into her tight center. Slowly she began to form a rhythm of licks, delves and kisses, taking hold of Elise's thighs to keep her still. Once she felt she had the hang of it she let a small smirk come to her features and slid half an inch up her sex, sucking her clit between her lips and flicking her tongue over the sensitive nub, looking up at Elise while she did so, her expression mischievous.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Legs wrap firmly around Aeria's shoulders, steadying herself as her attentive lover assaults her sex. Fingers idle in Aeria's hair, free hand lovingly stroking up the other woman's excited, flush cheek but she lets Aeria control the tempo, head rolling back luxuriously as she settles into a relentless rhythm. "Mmm.... God baby, you were born for this..." Gasps come quicker as the tongue lashes quicker and deeper until she pauses to rearrange, breath held, expectant, then leaving lips in long exhale as Aeria spreads her open, silky curtains brushed to the side, her deep and hungry sex exposed.

Thighs squeeze around Aeria's shoulders, quick gasps, locking her lover deeper as her tongue intrudes further and further. Aeria looks up but Elise's expression is far gone, blissful smile twisting features, eyes rolled back, lost in reverie, little lusty whimper like a wordless mantra. "Mm nn uhhh". Fingers have tumbled from Aeria's hair, both hands on fevered cheeks, Aeria's face slick with her juices. "MMMMMMMM" she purrs, as lips close over her exposed love button, tongue tapping the nub, sending a rush of warm electricity tingling up through her body.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next