View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria) 

Post Re: A Red Right Hand (Elise X Aeria)
It was hard to name the emotion seeing Elise in such a state and knowing she was solely responsible for bringing her to it. Pride? Smugness? Small bits of embarrassment? Well it hardly mattered to her at the moment, these thoughts held in the very back of her mind. Elise's praises, both the verbal and the primitive noises, sent a fresh redness to her cheeks but drove her to press the woman all the way to the end as quickly as she could.

She adjusted her position slightly, mouth and tongue redoubling their respective efforts on Elise's clit. Hard sucks followed by quick flicks and even grazing the sensitive nub with her teeth. Her hand that she had used to spread her sex with earlier repositioned itself horizontal with her slick folds and slowly pressed her middle finger into her. Aeria wasn't exactly a person who masturbated frequently, but that didn't mean that she hadn't nor did she not hear anything about to do it 'correctly'. As she slipped her ring finger in with its partner she curved them upwards, dragging them across the upper portion of Elise's tight, warm walls as if she was beckoning for her to come to her. Which in a manner of speaking she was.

She herself was getting a little to aroused for her own good however. Her sex was staining the couch below her with her juices, her body was demanding that she attend to herself only she needed her other arm to keep herself steady. Her thighs rubbed together in a poor attempt to relieve some of her desire as she prayed that Elise would be one to repay her favors. Aeria really wouldn't care what or how the other girl did her as long as she would cause her to orgasm.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:24 pm

She's not the kind of girl to receive without recourse, but she's hardly in the position to object. The positioning makes it hard to touch her new lover, fingers stroking through short hair, legs wrapped around shoulders, desperately holding herself against Aeria's face as her mouth assaults her sensitive nub with methodic, calculated care. Her mind is elsewhere anyway, a white hot place, and all her mind can focus on is the pleasure, the electric waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Free fingers fumble over sensitive nipples and a low, animal moan cuts the air as Aeria's fingers plunge deep without warning.

They find easy traction in her slippery pink passage: contracting, dilating, tightening, lips clenching over the knuckles of her conspirator's fingers, drawing her in deeper even as her clitoris draws in, forcing Aeria's tongue further, to ease back that hood and delve deeper. Heels dig forcibly into the fabric of the couch, toes clenched ecstatically in cushions, body flushed rosey. Heartbeats feel like years, world drowned out in gasping, hungry moans, riding mercilessly on Aeria's fingers, guiding tips to her g-spot. She writhes against the other woman's minstrations, pulsing feverish hot, gushing like a rapid.

And finally, she sinks, soft body limpening. Fingers stroke a slow pace through Aeria's hair, the pounding of her heart the only sound left. Cheek pressed to couch arm, elevated on shoulders. She slowly lifts Aeria's chin, smug and lazy Cheshire smirk, reading the heat in the other woman's eyes still unabated, the desperate squirm of her thighs at the rear of the couch. "Well...?"

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Aeria panted softly as she slowly released Elise's clit as the other woman ebbed away from her climax, despite the fact that she herself had done relatively little to cause the hastened breathing. Her body felt like it was overloaded with energy and was practically demanding that she find a way to expend it. She slowly slid free her fingers from Elise's sex, slipping her upper body between her legs and up her form, pressing a clumsy kiss on her lips, her own stained with her essence. She looked confused, momentum having finally slowed to the point where she was not simply acting. She knew what she wanted, hell it was blatantly obvious to anyone. Nipples were hard, sex wet, breathing heavy, and eyes burning with the need to relieve herself of that build up of desire. But she couldn't think of a way to word it. So for a few seconds she just lay on top of Elise, her sex soaked hand tracing lewd little circles across one of Elise's breasts before murmuring at last "I uh... would... please... Gods just do whatever you want to me... I want it... please..." Begging clearly was something she wasn't accustomed to but hell, she was pragmatic before she was stubborn.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 am

It seems they had the same idea. As Aeria climbs the length of El's body, slipping between her legs and up her lean body, El leads her up, fingers still tangled through her friend's scalp, tugging her up her body like a dog on a leash. A thigh slips between Aeria's legs, fingers smoothing down Aeria's sides, pressing down against the taut roundness of Aeria's firm ass, prompting her to fold legs beneath her El's bare leg slips between her thighs, brushing absently against the other woman's hungry sex. Toes dig into the moist spot left behind at the foot of the couch. She returns the kiss eagerly, her friend arched over her. Tongues dance briefly before tugging back, lazy little smile. "I meant, how did it taste?" Lips press together in a pout, unfitting of her, really. "Girl, don't beg. I'm not your mother. I'm not your mistress." She steals another quick kiss, eyes dancing mischievous. "It's quite unbecoming on you, really."

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 am

Aeria shivered slightly as there finally was some fleeting pressure pressed against her sex. Nothing near what she wanted but it was a start. She blinked at Elise's words, a fiery blush coming to her face that was equal parts virgin embarrassment, and the return of that frame of mind that had allowed her to act out as she had been doing before. "You tasted... interesting. I approve" She answered with a faint smirk, blush still staining her cheeks and she ground her sex up against Elise's leg, leaving a short little trail of her desire on it as she continued heavily "And yeah, I guess you're right. Pay me back. Please. Or I'll be irritated, horny and have all the reason in the world to blow the lid off of your little smuggling ring." She grinned evilly, her tone jesting but she clearly was desiring Elise to fuck her. Simple as that.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am

There's little to indicate acknowledgement of Aeria's words from Elise's posture. Her body still holds itself with the same casual relaxation. Fingertips tickle low down the woman's back, massaging the full curve of her rear, squeezing taut muscled globes, watching calculated the quick breath and dilated eyes of Aeria's expression. But as she tips her mouth to the other woman's ear, her voice is soft and dangerous, a stiletto wrapped in silk. "If you're a rat or a spy, if you become a rat or a spy, I will make sure you regret it. Acknowledge you understand." Eyes settled steely on Aeria's as she brushes knee past her spread netherlips, sliding leg back against the couch as she opens space for her hands to move, fingers smoothing along the outside of Aeria's hips, cruising teasingly along the inside of her thighs. A fingertip trails a line over her slick lips, thumb easing back hood, nimble tip brushing against Aeria's exposed nub.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Aeria's eyes slid closed briefly as she ground her body lightly against Elise's leg, feeling the other woman's hands on her rear, her lips coming to rest beside her ear. Her eyes slid slowly open at Elise's dangerous tone, dilated eyes meeting her steely gaze as a small half smirk came to her face, body once again undulating against her leg "I understand 100% comrade captain" she answered in the 'worst' accent she could make. Despite the playful edge to her tone however her eyes showed true honesty. She had no intention of betraying Elise or her little group. A soft whimper and pout came to her face as that leg slid away from her needy sex, though as Elise's thumb slid to her slit, beginning to toy with her nub her mouth fell open, a sensual gasp coming past her lips and a soft shiver passing through her form.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 pm

There's no verbal affirmation that she believes Aeria's words, but her hand resumes with renewed vigor. Two fingers slide teasingly along the entrance to the Russian's passage. Her middle finger slips smoothly past resistance, trapping Aeria's gasp between her lips, tips of tongues tickling before trailing out, tracing long line across her cheek; kisses, nibbles, licks trailed down collar, down long expanse of breast. And her finger withdraws, middle three digits drawn together slightly as they slap and rub against Aeria's mound, smoothing velvety lips open as she dips two in the honey pot, then three, held in tight triangle, plunging to first knuckle in one smooth motion, withdrawing, plunging deeper yet. Her mouth, meanwhile, meandered to the excited woman's breast, lips closed greedily over meager breast, drawing in smaller and tighter until lips are closed just over pink areola, tongue tapping nipple up and down and then teeth gingerly closed over the hard pink bearing and she tugs upward. Eyes rolled mischievously to Aeria's face, reading her expression. Elise's body has wiggled halfway down the couch, her hand on the small of the Russian's back, kneading downward for support as her fingers further explore her new lover's body, fingers spreading inside of her tight sex, tri-prong in quarter turn as she feels out her pulsing pink walls. Fingers press together, withdraw, and dive back in, thrust fully now, twisting, testing again. There's a sly smile at Aeria's reaction. Hard to know how much she's faking, but El's almost as new as her, and it seems she's getting a feel for it. Questioning now though. Should she introduce toys? Are her fingers and mouth enough? She lets wet pink nipple free, kisses circling breast as lips seems intent on migrating South and meeting digits. "You like that?" She purrs, trying her best to make her voice sound confident, teasing.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 am

(Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Life, school and work have been really kicking my ass as of late)

Aeria gasped into Elise's mouth as she finally began to relieve the sexual tension within Aeria's body. Her lips were wet, body flushed with arousal and the single digit had no issue at all penetrating into her. But when the three were pressed in Aeria's entire body shuddered, one arms continuing to hold herself so as not to fall on the woman below her, the other tangling its fingers into Elise's dark locks as she slid ever lower down her body to her nipples. She writhed as Elise's fingers spread within her sex, pressing out and feeling along her walls, her hand's grip in Elise's hair tightening and she panting out "Don't... you... dare... stop... Elise" Looking down at the woman with her nipple caught in her teeth someone lovingly, lustfully and menacingly at the same time. She knew little to nothing about sex toys, certainly had never used them before, so she wouldn't ask for them obviously. But given she was letting Elise do all this to her, she would hardly complain about something a tad larger or wicked within her. If she could remain coherent that was, she was quickly approaching her brink as her walls gripped those invading digit's tightly. To her question she nodded slowly, a bit past wanting to form words.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:35 pm

((It's okay. I knew you'd return to me eventually ;) ))

"Tell me how much," she growls. She can tell Aeria is cresting on her orgasm. Taking the time to dig out toys would be cruel. There will be plenty of time to experiment later, but a shift in position is necessary. Face buried in breast, her free arm wraps around Aeria's midriff, tugging the two of them closer, forcing fingers deeper. A leg hooks around Aeria's ankle, entangling the two of them and flipping body until they come tumbling to the carpet, Elise on top, squirmed down the length of Aeria's melting form, propped on one elbow, triple digits plunging in deep, fluid curved strokes, grinding hips back against rough shag carpet, while her thumb strokes the lean woman's exposed clitoris like she's making music, teeth trailing the lean, constricted muscle of Aeria's midriff as her mouth trails down the length of her body seemingly casual, taking long and sensual greedy tastes of salty sweat, hunched in steep curve over Aeria's body, damp hair clinging to her face, tickling at Aeria's abdomen.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:16 am

Tell her how much? Aeria would have puzzled over the phrase had she had her wits about her. But apparently she wasn't the clearest of thinkers when she had another woman's 3 fingers in her sex. She groaned out, answering shakily and going on instinct "I need it Elise" referring of course to her release. Hopefully answering Elise's question and hopefully Elise not one of those that required the other speak in complete sentences. Hell English was Aeria's second language, Elise was lucky she wasn't answering in Romanian.

Aeria's legs twitched, her toes curled as Elise gripped her tighter against her, those heavenly digits digging even deeper into her sex. She was close, dangerously so. A soft eep escaped her as they rolled from the couch, not a word of protest or complain leaving her lips as Elise rose up on top. In fact she seemed to prefer this position, beginning to arch up her hips into those thrusts, using the ground for support. Her hand fell from Elise's head, nails running along the ground as Elise's fingers curved along her walls, her thumb playing over her clit. It was finally just too much for her body to handle and she let out a small cry, muscles tensing beneath her skin as she came. Her walls clenched around Elise's invading digits, shivers and even a few shudders racking her form, her breathing coming in haphazardly.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6