View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Ninjas: Masters of Silence (Iruma) 

Post Re: Ninjas: Masters of Silence (Iruma)
She listened carefully to the words that came from the red-head next and replied only with "What would you have me say?" She had no intention of using any serious action to escape as hurting the red-haired girl would do her more harm then good in the long run and besides there wasn't much she could do at the time being as the weight distributed by the girl sitting on her butt and the arms holding her down she was quite stuck until the girl made a false move.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm

A warm laugh suddenly echoed through the room as the girl spoke, Ryu found herself enjoying the pretty voice of the well-built girl after she didn't reveal any sign of fear or other things the redhead would think they'd be funny. Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice. Things are much more entertaining if the surprise is gone sometimes, you know?

If she made a false move Ryu was quite confident the girl would be able to strike, so the logical choice would be to weaken her body without releasing her own defence too obvious. Without releasing her grip on the girl, her hand currently resting on her back moved among the girl's black shirt, still keeping the pressure on it to keep her down but enough to be able to caress the soft skin on her back. She didn't know her target actually even though she had something in mind, to embarass the girl first will be much more entertaining than if she just decided to strike already. Is there something else you want to say voluntarily?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Hearing the warm laugh echo throughout the room Iruma only gave a slow shake of her head in response. It was almost as if she was disappointed in herself, or perhaps the red-head sitting on top of her for the way things were going. It was a vexing situation for the trapped kunoichi as she was sure she could manage an escape even as the hand on her back started slowly rubbing against her soft skin but to do so would require an act of violence against the infuriating red-head. Something she was not prepared to do.

The next question she was asked seemed to grate on the trapped girl's nerves, as it was anwsered by a short annoyed laugh and a response of "Why should I say anything?"

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Ryu smiled to herself at the girl's response, obviously she didn't get the mistake she just had made about not saying anything. She decided to say nothing at first to spread a little anxiety through the girl under her, but after all nothing would go further if she did nothing. I like your voice. It reminds me of myself if I would be stuck in your position. Her voice sounded rather sweet, but actually it was her intention to annoy the thief further while she hoped to startle her somehow.

A sudden idea popped up in the redhead's mind, it was something she should have already tried but it seemed too mean at first, but now was the time to do it. Her hand quickly withdrew from her back, reaching between Ryu's own legs as it grabbed the edge of the student's short, slightly pulling at the some kind of tight material. The tension revealed a pair of perfectly round cheeks, Ryu giggled playfully as she stretched the material even further to finally expose the girl's lower lips through it.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Iruma was honestly surprised when the red-head told her that what she had said sound like what she would have said in the same situation. Although, she wasn't showing it. One thing the red-head would be happy to notice if she could actually tell through her captive's calm face was that the overly sweet tone was indeed grating on her nerves.

Her eyes actually widened in surprise as she felt her shorts being pulled, the fabric stretched to outline her well defined bottom. And likely to the enjoyment of the red-head Iruma said with some combination of being flustered and embarassed as the fabric dug into her sex, bare under the tight shorts, "H-Hey, what are you doing?"

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Ryu laughed amused as she heard the girl under her, actually being treated like an invader would deserve it. She loosened her grip on the material intentionally, after a second she pulled it upwards again like she did before, slightly stronger than before. Her voice changed to a teasing tone before she actually decided to answer the student. Punishment. But if you entertain me I shall show some mercy. It was just a simple excuse for the redhead, now that she had some control she wouldn't give it up that easily.

The redhead repeated the action several times, hoping to stimulate and embarass the girl even further as she already did. Mentioning the fact she still wore the face mask which covered half of her face, she stopped and changed to a relaxed tone again. Where is your confidence, I thought you were going to beat me? You wanted to steal my things, girl. But, maybe you can keep your mask so I will never know who you are.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Iruma felt the grip on her shorts relax for a moment before her captor then pulled harder, digging the fabric even further against her and causing what must have seemed like a slightly aroused laugh to accompany her next sentence, "Hah... Entertain you? You sound just like one of the freaks I met on my first day."

A small noise escaped the stubborn kunoichi's lips each time her shorts were pulled roughly against her sex, almost unable to be heard over the red-heads voice but a good ear would swear that they were soft moans held back by sheer force of will. She flat out laughed at the girl's next statement, saying "I have plenty of confidence. Just think about what would you say if I was the one doing this to you before you judge me."

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Ryu's ears were actually quite good and they seemed to hear signs of moans emitted by the girl, but she may be mistaken so she just kept herself in a relaxed state to make sure the girl would enjoy it even further even if she didn't want to. It seemed inevitable though.

But suddenly something caught Ryu's attention. Obviously the girl just called her a freak and it was the thing she had on her top ten list about things she disliked. Friends of her brother treated her like that, it was a thing she started to hate about the girl under her, it was time to punish her harsher due she deserved it. We will see... and by the way, someone already did this to me, so I guess it is your turn to think about what to say. With that Ryu pulled stronger than before, not enough to rip off the shorts but at least enough so the girl would feel more than just pleasure, containing pain as well.

Sometimes others just don't know how much words can hurt someone and she was going to teach the student a lesson if necessary. You know what? I am not... a freak, but I hate it if I am being called one.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Iruma noticed something change in her captor's voice, something she had said perhaps?, and as the words entered her ears she felt the shorts biting into her cunt with force almost as if she was trying to rip them off her body. A groan escaped her from the rough treatment and she said "Ungh...I wasn't calling you a freak damn it. It's just he said the exact same thing. Entertain me and I will let you go."

Iruma had a high tolerance for pain but the feeling that continued to build from the rough treatment was something no girl could really prepare for no matter who they were or how strong they could become.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Her groan had been pleasing to her mind, absorbing the words she just said she kept the shorts were they were for some seconds before she loosened her grip on them again. Even if you compare me to freaks I'm offended, I know the one you're talking about though, but it doesn't matter now. Ryu let out a sigh of relief, she finally found an activity in order to calm down.

She quickly focussed on the girl again, setting up a teasing voice as she stopped moving the shorts in order to keep the girl without pain but still in position to stimulate her cunt somehow. Did you like that or was it just the pain? I am not offended if you lie though. Ryu thought about releasing the arm currently on the girl's back, but after all it would just cause additional trouble even though it would have been funnier.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Iruma breathed a sigh of relief as the pull on her shorts lessened somewhat, leaving them still rubbing against her cunt but not enough to cause such pain. She did understand the sentiments behind Ryu's next words though thinking "Who in their right mind wouldn't be offended?" What would come next surprised even her - the stubborn kunoichi actually felt sorry for what she said saying, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you It's just I've never been good at thinking about what I say. It's kind of why I don't say much at all."

She seemed a bit more willing to speak to her captor after that admission saying, "That last pull hurt. But the others felt.....ok." She was still not willing to admit how she actually felt, aroused and turned on by the dominant display of her captor on her body.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Ryu started wondering about the student. She actually seemed to be strong, pretty strong compared to other beings around. Not just physical, most likely her mental strength had surprised her. It seemed strange to the redhead to punish someone who actually was sorry to hear something from their punisher. She followed the common movement once again before saying anything else. Understood, but you should talk more, as I said I like your voice.

Maybe the student would stop her useless struggle now, it seemed like she enjoyed the rather harsh treatment if she didn't do it too harsh of course. Ryu enjoyed the fact it was pleasant for her, so she pulled on her shorts like before, evidently it wouldn't hurt her again. Something like that?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 pm

"Alright...That's the least I could do since you haven't turned me in. Thanks for that, by the way." she said to the girl, an honest expression of relief in her voice even as her fingers dug into the bed sheets as her body began to heat from the pleasurable feelings assaulting her cunt. When she again felt the shorts bite into her now slightly wet labia, a moan escaped her as she no longer felt the need to hide it, and she said "Uh huh.... Just like that."

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 am

The moan drove the girl's mind mad, Ryu just wanted to hear more and more. She would have to punish the student anyway, even though it would be enjoyable to her in the end. Not to embarass the girl any further even if she decided to keep struggling against her after her movement, she decided it was better for her to keep her mask in the dark at first. A teasing voice suddenly appeared on top of her. Maybe we can get something like an arrangement...

It had been obvious the girl rather liked her punishment and even apologized for something she said to a girl who just caught her. Ryu was thinking about having some fun with the girl so the redhead wouldn't tell any teacher about the fact she tried to steal something, maybe she would be easy to convince. If not, she decided to increase the intensity of her task as a punisher.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Moaning again from the continued 'punishment' she managed to keep her mind clear enough to ask "What kind of arrangement did you have in mind?" It seemed that the kunoichi might just be easy enough to convince to make the whole situation worthwhile to the red-head. Even without the threat of a teacher's punishment looming, it seemed that an outrageous request was worth asking to the strong willed kunoichi.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next