View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A dorm kitty comes home (open) 

Post A dorm kitty comes home (open)
-I walk through the hallways of the dorms, opening my own as I near it. Not bothering to even close the door, I undress until I am standing in my underwear and my cat outfit, a pair of pink,white, and red mixed ears, tail, and claws, of which i sharpened the nails to where i can scratch people rather nicely in certain intimate situations, should i enjoy myself-

Karen/Karin

Last edited by bleu332 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

Karissa had, more or less been scoping out the layout of rooms all day checking for security measures and things of interest jotting them all down on a pad. on one side was listed 'rooms to pilfer' on the other was 'friends' the friends list was much much shorter than the other to anyone who bothered to look. Then Karissa wandered upon an open door believing she had found a golden ticket then she took another step inside.
"Damn! I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to step in on you while you're changing... But, I guess if you wanted privacy you woulda closed your door huh?"
She smirked as she spoke aught off guard by the young woman wearing just her bra and panties along with a cat tail and ears. One thing the two had in common was their claws, though the may have been made of different materials; common ground was common ground.
"The Name's Karissa Zetorakis... You are?"
she attempted to start a conversation to avoid her little burglary planning from coming into light.
((hope everyone includes me and lets say this takes place before that little RP we're in kay?))))

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:41 pm

-I dont even jump as she enters, yet from one of the books i have read, i recall that her voice hints at a lie. When i turn around, this is confirmed as I see that she has a bead of sweat on her brow and she is blinking a bit too rapidly. I shrugoff the fact that she came in here for a different reason as I answer her-

"Hello. I am Karin Tamoko. And you are not at all unwelcome here. I wasnt changing really. I just feel more comfortable with less clothing on."

-I give her the slightest wink that has ever been seen by a girl on this cmapus as I take a step toward her-

(Okies. apparently you like to rp with me . :-P)

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She continued her nervous smile she examined Karin for a second without much motion.
"Less clothes huh, I guess I would have been less lucky and caught ya in a less decent style of dress..."
She was struck with nerves and just a bit of fear; while it wasn't one of her biggest fears; she didn't exactly feel comfortable seeing others in such little clothing. When Karin stepped closer she shivered dropping her notes and map of the dorms they slid to Karin's feet showing her plans, though the cat ear wearing girl's room hadn't been listed on either side as of yet.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:28 am

-I move my head and look down and see the schematics-

My my. someone hasn't been behaving herself. Have you come to steal from me? or perhaps you have come to steal my body instead?

-I cup her cheek in my hand smiling at her softly, giving her a look that said that I didnt care what she did to my room or anyone else for that matter.I saw fear in her eyes and did the one thing i could think of that always made me less fearful. I hugged Karissa to me tightly telling her she doesnt have to worry about a thing-

Karen/Karin

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ser nerves shattered as she attempted to explain as best she could all that came out was a jumbled confused mess.

"Well, You see I was, I don't steal from people I like, not saying I like you... not to say you aren't beautiful but, I mean I'm not really into sex not to say I think your coming on to me... this is coming out all wrong!"

Then Karin stroked her cheek then embraced her as if she didn't care that she was a bandit. Karissa blushed deeply as the girl's bra rubbed against her own uniform vest. she found her eyes imagining Karin in nothing but the ears and tail she wore.

((well seeing as months of memory sometimes vanish at this school not remembering meeting each other whichever Rp takes place first won't be much of a problem))

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:56 am

-i hold her there for a second as I slowly feel her tension melt away. AS I pull back and look into her eyes, I see another look on her face completely. I wondered if she wanted to have a dorm kitten for an instance as our eyes connected. I was trying to decide if she wanted me to dominate her or not, and decided to play it by ear-

"I do like this cat outfit im wearing. from that look your giving me, i could swear youd like to see me in just that.-

-I begin to actually pur like a real cat, which normally creeps out some people as they think that maybe i really am part kitty-

(lol. so true)

Karen/Karin

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 am
Profile YIM WWW

It was like she could read Karissa like a book.she had calmed; the fear anger and disgust she expected to feel at this other woman's ations hadn't arrived. Instead sheer desire was in it's place. When karin purred it sent a shiver down her spine it was obvious she had only the smallest idea of what to do as she lightly stroked Karin's side her hand reaching down under her left breast lifting it and the bra cup up just slightly. Karissa's school uniform wasn't feeling very comfortable on any longer as she seemed the slowly become aroused; she suddenly wanted to strip in front of her. Karissa stopped acting glancing away embarassed she was acting like the things this half of her hated so much.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:14 am

"You dont need to be embarassed around me Karissa. Im not a hard person to be pleased."

-I grabbed her hand and put it on my heart showing her how much her touch had jsut sped it up-

"I like you very much,so dont be embarassed by anything you might feel."

-I smile and slide my hands to her side, deciding now what I will do.-

"you seem to like being in control, so why dont you take control of me?"

Karen/Karin

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

She thought aloud looking over karin once more she decided to do what she remembered from text. She lightly kissed karin's cheek working her way down her neck then her chest til she reached the front clasp to Karin's bra clumsily undoing it with her tongue and teeth until it limply fell open showing Karin's bare chest.

she really is beautiful...
Karissa thought massaging one of karin's breast with one hand and with her free hand she undid her skirt allowing it to weakly fall to the groun and off of her feet a black lace pair of panties with tie on sides was what she wore on her hips slightly hidden by the school blouse which no longer had a tie or vest covering it.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:30 am

-I smile and nod- "I dont care what you take from me, but I have something to ask later"

-I kissed Karissa's mouth softly, my tongue showing hers what to do as I run my hand over her butt, playing over the panties as my sex grows wetter by each second, my nipples hardening and rubbing against her own breasts. I smile and I hook one of my slender legs around her waist as I reach first to my ears then my tail, hitting a switch on the animatronic creations i had made. The tail immediately twitches and wraps itself around Karissas waist-

Karen/Karin

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 am
Profile YIM WWW

She was enjoying this more than she'd like to admit her hand pushed karin's chest away slightly straying from Karin's chest to undo her blouse and let it fall to the floor, a bra to match the panties revealed she ran her hands clowly over karin's curves taking them in slowly the fur of the tail enticing Karissa her left hand reached down to trace Karin's moist sex through her panties almost as if she were teasing the girl.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:47 am

-as Karissa does this, she,by a stroke of luck, hits a spot there that just makes my legs collapse and draws a moan from my mouth. I land hard on my knees and i pull down her black panties, licking her moist, no,soaking, sex with a bare touch of my tongue,tasting her ever so slightly beofre I lick little loving circles around her entrance-

Karen/Karin

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

For a half-second she thought she may have pushed a bit too hard and hurt her, though when she realized that Karing was striping her of her panties she couldn;'t help but feel curious;
"What...What are you doing?"
it wasn't long efore she found out howeverKarin's tongue had then stroked her nearly causing Karissa to collapse herself; never having before felt such a thing. It wasn't a soft moan that escaped her lips; it was quite loud in fact though it was almost like the chirp of a bird. her legs quivered and her legs dripped slightly as her nectar seeped slowly towards the floor.
"I... I never thought...something could...feel so good..."

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:00 pm

-I search with my tongue and feel each reaction it brings, until i get the one i want. I find her spot and I bite it gently and run my tongue over it again and again, holding her up with unseen muscle. I move us to my bed so we dont end up hurting ourselves or each other, whimpering as my own body aches with needs and desires to be fulfilled as I give her back the reins i took-

Karen/Karin

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next