View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pool Party of Two (Anna X Aiyero) 

Post Re: Pool Party of Two (Anna X Aiyero)
After the ongoing snarky repartee, Airi was surprised at how immediately Anna responded, sliding into a provocative pose as if this were all a dance rehearsed to perfection. In a way, perhaps it was, she thought, watching Anna's pierced tongue slide sensuously over her lips.

Bending her head until her lips were but a breath away from the fair skin of her exposed neck, Airi purred as she ran her lips along the delicate flesh, "Hmmm, what are these few virtues, then?"

(Sorry for the delay; school is eating me alive right now. >.<)

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 am

She laughs, delighted, a chime of a sound. She seems to consider this, rolling neck in her shoulders, exposing long curve of neck to Airi, dark tattoo crawling up porcelain skin, disappearing back between her collar. she tucks hair back behind her ear, a slow smiling creeping on as she watches, head sideways, as Airi tickles her skin with her words.

"Modesty, surely. Poise. Pliability."

(I understand completely!)

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 am

Airi laughed in reply at her answer, saying with a teasing pout that Anna could certainly hear if not see, "Modesty? But you have so much to offer!" She punctuated much with the edge of teeth sinking into the tender bend of Anna's neck, one hand caressing its way up the span of her stomach to the swell of her breasts. The heat of her skin soaked through the thin material of her bikini, the skimpiness of the outfit bringing an ironic tilt to Airi's expression even as a hint of answering warmth budded up beneath the lingering coolness of the pool water. My mother would have loved her definition of modesty, if she's comfortable in this lovely little piece, she chuckled to herself.

She pulled back to sweep an appreciative gaze over the porcelain beauty, running thoughtful fingers through the artfully tousled violet tresses framing Anna's face before casting her a conspiratorial grin. "Unless your modesty prevents you, I have some clothes I've been meaning to alter and haven't gotten to yet. I have a feeling you might appreciate their potential."

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 pm

She smiles sharply at Airi's blatant compliment. The svelte Swede appears to have picked the perfect topic of conversation to pique Anna's interest. It seems Anna's favorite thing to talk about is herself. Her face is pointed up towards the fading sun, half-closed eyes lazing over the fading blue sky. Teeth are gingerly caught over the wad of tropical gum, a gasp escaping the small gap as Airi's teeth draw over flesh, leaving a clear, darker imprint of teeth on the gentle pinkness of exposed skin. Her body arches off of the blanket, weight pressed down to palms, a pampered pet being stroked, thump of heart pressed to the pulse in Airi's palm, swell of barely concealed breasts rising into her grip.

Her cheek lolls to rest on her shoulder, watching Airi with a sudden and attentive curiosity as she speaks, a gleaming avarice to match golden eyes. But her expression remains wry. "Oh? You fancy yourself a fashion designer then?" A fingernail idly trails concentric swirls along the inside of the raven-haired vixen's thigh. "And I suppose this is where you seduce me with compliments of how all those Vogue cover models pale in comparison to my beauty; where you whisper in my ear soft promises of photo shoots on white sandy beaches, elegant catwalks in Paris and Milan, princes and shieks and movie stars all smitten by this Venus wrapped up in your beautiful designs." That must be the modesty she was talking about. But there's a genuine and sudden attentiveness in her eyes, lifting off of the floor before Airi, hand closing over warm thigh as she lifts herself up, wet lips brushing, breathy open mouth just a flick of tongue away from a kiss. "Show me."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:22 am

Airi smiled to herself as she watched Anna react to the praise, basking in the compliment like a second form of sunlight, and laughed outright as Anna painted a sarcastic picture of impossible promises of luxury. Still smiling, Airi opened her mouth to her kiss, tongues fluttering for a brief moment before Anna found her feet.

I really should go swimming more often. The comment stole briefly through her thoughts as she swept her eyes over the gorgeous woman at her side, thanking her lucky stars that she had no roommate to worry about.

"I'm afraid my designing is just a hobby," she said wryly, "but you outshining the Vogue models is simple fact: eyebrowless skeletons have never held any particular interest for me." She cast the cynical woman a teasing grin and threw a hand vaguely in the direction of her dorm before starting off, a flirtatious sway to her walk as she led the way. "This way, Venus," she said, the teasing note clear in her voice even though her face was turned away.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:54 pm

"Mmhhmm...." Her touch drifts from Airi's thigh as the gorgeous Swede rises, eyes lifting to follow her movements as she arranges the contents of the LV purse, rear rising in languid stretch as she shifts to all fours then slowly rises to her feet. "You certainly have a grasp on flattery." She follows Airi like a shadow, eyes roaming the confident slink of her curves with attentive appreciation. Her own hips sway with practiced ease, breasts begging to break free of the skimpy bikini top as they slip past the pool's gate.

Eyes follow the two of them, scandalous, appreciative, as they proceed across the lush green of the quad. Painted toes flex in pliant grass, close enough that Airi can feel her soft breath on her neck, and as she feels the eyes settling on them, she loosely loops an arm around Airi's slender waist, voice tipping a soft, tickled murmur into the sharp brunette's ear. "For what it's worth, you currently hover between a 'B' and a 'B-Minus'."

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Pleasant, playful tingles danced over Airi's skin as Anna flowed lazily from the ground to her feet before her. She could hear her close behind her as she headed for her room the grass rustling beneath their feet as she enjoyed the soft kisses of warm sun and cool breeze.

The arm around her waist startled her in a brief but welcome way, the pleasant interest giving way to wry amusement as the teasing murmur found her ear. "Only slightly above average," Airi observed, adding a pout that her sense for drama demanded. "Are there opportunities for extra credit?" She turned her head to nibble teasingly at the rim of her ear, catching a loop of metal and tugging it briefly between her teeth before disentangling herself and keying the elevator to her floor.

Stepping inside as the doors opened, she arrayed herself along the back, windowed wall of the elevator, crooking a finger at the violet-haired vision begging to be released from her scanty attire. "Come into my parlor," she invited with a grin, eyes dancing above her smile.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:45 pm

"Well, we are only in the preliminaries." Comfortably, she pours into the elevator behind Airi, easing the other girl against the wall, one hand balancing her against clear glass, the other dipping into her purse as the box rises. One thigh hooks comfortably around the other woman's waist, pinning her back against the rail. Her eyes rest over Airi's shoulder, surveying the milling of students in the quad below. Any student who glanced up would catch the treat of these two, tangled warmly together. Her breath is warm on the glass, a light fog that fails to suitably obscure any modesty, shoulders arched with back, as long finger draws from purse, faint tinkling sound of metal on metal, steel cuff of matching pair swaying from index finger like an oversized ring, faintest hint of the chain disappearing back into the purse. Where she got a pair of police handcuffs is probably a question you wouldn't like the answer to. A dangerous, vulpine glint in yellow eyes. "Quick reaction to dangerous situations is seventy percent of your grade."

Voice drifting to husky whisper as she turns pouty lips to Airi's ear. "I'd have no qualms about leaving you chained here when I was done with you."

Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 am

An answering smile spread across Airi's face as she wrapped an arm around Anna's waist, closing any space left between the two of them into one continuous line of warm and barely-covered flesh. Genuine amusement radiated from her as the delicate and familiar jingle of cuffs punctuated Anna's statement, heat charging the air between them as the women coiled intimately, each testing the other in a theater unnoticed as yet but easily visible to any stray glance.

"You tease," Airi chuckled, the hand previously resting just above the curve of Anna's ass snaking up her back and burying itself in thick, silken hair, tugging her head back so Airi's breath played along the sweet, sensitive bend of the other woman's neck. For good measure, she closed her other hand around the wrist holding the cuffs, locking the beauty into a hold at once invasive and, for the moment, secure. Speaking with her lips hovering just over Anna's skin, a predatory glint in her pale eyes, she goaded, "You get credit for being well-prepared, but assumptions will get you nowhere."

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 pm

"I never tease," she teases, draped around the sleek Swede, breath to breath with the lean beauty. Head dipped, her mouth lingers against the hollow curve of Airi's shoulders, exposing the curve of her own neck. Her free hand rests on Airi's hip, fingertip toying with the scant thread holding the bikini to her curves. A gasp is drawn as her head is wrenched back, wrist secured, yoked like a disobedient mare. Tongue traces violet lips, tugging at the swimsuit bottom forcefully, head lolling back in shoulders with an ecstatic curve of her lips as Airi's lips linger over her flesh. "What's a little light bondage then abandonment between friends, mm?" Bare toes flex againt the cold linoleum of the elevator floor.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2