View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar) 

Post Re: The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar)
Ishtar listened intently as Erica gave her warning. I will assure you I will not tell a soul about anything you have told me today. And in fact until the serum starts working I won't be able to anyways. Ishtar laughed a little.

Ishtar thought a bit as they stopped for a moment. So about myself. Well I am curious about people and like to learn about them especially if they grew up in a different culture than me. I play volleyball and theatre. I want to be an actress when I graduate from here and I like to try on all sorts of different clothes.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:29 am

"You like to try on different sorts of clothes huh? Well maybe you can help me out a little there too. I'm a bit of a fashion designer and seamstress myself... Would you care to be my model for some of my designs?"

I asked as we walked down the path towards the school proper with my hands behind me carrying my bag of stuff.

"I mean... sorry to be so up front about it. If you'd rather wait until we were better friends we can."

I said suddenly offering an accompanying nervous laugh which was certainly transparent enough.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 am

A smile appeared on her face. Really. You are a fashion designer? That is so cool. I would love to model some of your outfits. I like to try new clothes all the time. In fact I have quite a collection of clothes that I try on in my dorm when there is no one around. This was awesome she had meet someone that was going to help her with her memory and was a fashion designer. This had to be the luckiest day in Ishtar's life.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:56 am

"Oh you do? hey after we go to my dorm maybe we can do a little modeling together, post the more tasteful pics around the school under alter-ego like names? kinda like I used to do on the net..."

I blushed at the thought, Me and krystal used to do that together all the time back home. Leria and Kamina, fox and wolf girls in all sorts of sexy yet tasteful and cute outfits... It was amazing how much I loved to do with her that I was starting to bring out here.

"Bad Idea sorry, we barely know eachother. I'll stick to designing the tail and ears for you and the serum and letting you model some of my work."

I said quickly deciding it better to stick to simple things while we got to know one another.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:14 am

Ishtar blushed a little at thought. It does sound rather intriguing. I can't imagine what I look like in a disguise. Does it make you feel alive when you do that?

By the way, thanks again for helping me. You don't know how much this means to me. Having my memory back even in some small way would the best gift I have ever received. Ishtar smiled widely at Erica as she said that. The girl was so intriguing, Ishtar hoped the two remain good friends even after her memory was fully restored.[/color]

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 pm

I nodded a shiver passing through my spine.

"Oh yeah, alive is nowhere near strong enough a word. It's like three times that. I mean hell; I don't even feel like the same person anymore."

I laughed a little shaking my head as we walked beginning to be able to see the light of the campus grounds proper. I brightly smiled at that stretching a little after.

"Well we're almost there Ishtar, we'll go to my dorm right away so I can mix up some of the serum."

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:01 am

I understand, Erica. The reason I got into theater is that for the time I'm on stage, I'm a completely different person. And the next time on stage, I'm a different person. It is a liberating experience.

As the lights of the campus came into view, Ishtar smiled widely. It was good to finally be back on the campus.

Yes, yes we are. I can't wait to get back. I didn't think I would ever make it out of the woods.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 am

"That's it you're getting your own persona. You'll look so sexy in some of my designs!"

I blinked slightly stopping in my tracks covering my mouth.

"Oh god did I just say that?!"

I blushed beet red shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

"Sorry this place is corrupting my sentences now."

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 am

Ishtar blushed a little as Erica mentioned she would sexy. You really think so. What kinda of designs do you think would suit me? Ishtar liked to dress up and it sounded like Erica had already had some ideas, she wondered what her new friend could come up with.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:12 am

"I could easily see you in a lice dress witha high slit to your hips and a nice waist chincher to push up your chest ever so slightly. a nice midnight blue with golden accents and embroidered dragons on it with a lotup brossom right above your right breast."

I explained imagining the garment in my head as I spoke trying to think if I had anything like that already made.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Wow that sounds like it pretty out fit. I think the midnight blue would contrast with my light blue hair pretty well. I think a lotus blossom will look lovely wit h the dragons.

Ishtar stopped and looked at her body as she tried to imagine the outfit Erica had described. She was sure it look wonderful on her. She smiled at Erica contently, It sounds like an amazing dress.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:28 am

"just wait until your eyes behold it. I have the sketch in my room. I'd been waiting for someone the design would fit before I actually tried to piece it together."

I smiled to ishtar as we walked though before we were out in view I had taken off my ears and hidden my tail. my hair would be fine. in this light it would normally look red anyway so it didn't bother her or make her think someone would discover her.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:02 pm

I can't wait to see it. I am sure the sketch is amazing.

Ishtar watched as she took off her ears and hid the the tail. Ishtar deicded that if someone did start asking questions she would take upon herself to interfer and act as a distraction so that Erica could get her way. Erica had already done so much her already, its the least Ishtar could do.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:17 am

I genuinely smiled to her as we continued to walk as I quickly rebuttoned my top. I held a had on my hip looking to ishtar and gesturing knowingly towards the main dorm building.

"So lets go then, I'd run but, this skirt would show the world the tight undies I'm in right now and reeeeaaaallllyyyyy don't want other studentts seeing those."

for good reason given she did her best to be her plain ordinary non-existant selfesteem thinks she's ugly as sin self.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:50 am

Ishtar smiled, You know I think I fix that problem. Give me a moment. Ishtar began to make gestures and say a weird phrase. A moment later, Erica's skirt appeared to be longer. No matter what anyone did they wouldn't get a view of Erica's underwear.

Ishtar could feel her energy drain out of here. There you go. Now you can move around without any worries. Just stay within in line of sight of me.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next