View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar) 

Post Re: The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar)
sunning myself on the rock, it sounded nice. I laid down propped up gently by elbows my back having the slightest of an arch my left leg bend and rested gently, my right stretched out. The tail of my belt was hanging gently to my right and down off the rock towards the camera. I hung my head back smiling with my eyes closed licking my lips softly.

"Such an interesting person you are Ishtar... Far more; despite your little quirk, than myself."

I offered after a snap of the photo before shifting to laying on my front still resting on my elbows just lounging for now.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Post Re: The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar)
Ishtar took the first shot of the Madam as she lay on her back. It was a really good picture something simple that would get a viewer's attention. The blue haired photographer continued to keep the camera ready to shoot even as she responded to Madam.

I doubt I am more interesting than you are, Madam, although I do believe I am interesting.

Ishtar smiled as on her own, the Madam had moved to lying on her front and enjoying the sun. That a good shot. Got it! Now act is you are surprised upon discovering someone taking pictures of you.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5