View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Love in the Library ((Rose)) 

Post Re: Love in the Library ((Rose))
I thought it looked rather flattering on her, but I nodded and got up, "Stand up, let me look you over, see what I can do," way to start down the road I wanted to be on. But after assessing her uniform I still wasn't fully sure how to get her out of it. Clever people needed the most planning to lay, especially with my goal being screwing right here in the library.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

Location: computer lab or the tech square formerly known as dorm 203
I placed the book down again before standing and nodding brushing the blue skirt down a little. the blouse was holding to my skin almost like tights and well, if I had opened it the bra they forced me to wear was about a B 1/2 cup rather than the D I needed and about an inch to small for my ribs. the skirt, well if I shifted wrong no doubt the panties would show through the leggings they had sent me for the rare cold day; which they didn't say I couldn't wear every day, and they were tight too.

"Go right ahead, if it gets me a proper uniform I'm all for it."

Hi "I'm... NO! alright no I'm not a fucking vampire alright... my name's Charlotte Tepes Belnades >.>"

Indeed, the pleasure is all mine. Doctor Christopher M. Belmont at your service.

"Lt. Commander Karin, Reporting for Assignment..."

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:27 pm

She was right, it was notably too small. I walked over to her, running my hand over her uniform lightly, mostly as a manner of seduction but not so obvious that I couldn't have been just checking the fit and material, "Some people at admissions have fun doing things like this. How does the underwear fit?" I asked, not at all seductively, just curiously, just doing my job.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm
Profile YIM

I didn't think anything of her running her hand over my clothes, the was just inspecting my uniform as far as I could tell. the mention of the uniform made me sigh slightly. I shook my head.

"Well I have to wear my own bra because the one they gave me doesn't fit, won't even close on me, then there are the panties... they kind of..."

I blushed heavily shifting my hips slightly.

"well they're tight... they ride up in the well... everywhere..."

Front and back, I couldn't say that! that was for sure.

Hi "I'm... NO! alright no I'm not a fucking vampire alright... my name's Charlotte Tepes Belnades >.>"

Indeed, the pleasure is all mine. Doctor Christopher M. Belmont at your service.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:07 am

Thank you, Admissions! "I'm pretty sure we can do something. How do you manage, really, though? It must be so uncomfortable!" I smiled softly and so incredibly reassuringly, "I'll inspect that uniform in a little more detail for my report and I'll see to it that all this is fixed as soon as possible." Yes. For my report. I am a manipulative bitch, let no one convince you of anything else. And moments like this, I absolutely loved my job.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm
Profile YIM

"Uncomfortable is an understatement miss... i mean, if my skirt lifts too high in either the front of back... you'll see... well you'll see more than I'd like... I have to wear them very low to I don't die from cloth burn..."

I paused for a moment in thought of what exactly she meant by more detailed inspection but, didn't say anything.

"I certainly owe you a debt of gratitude linnis, I don't know what I'd have done if I had to wear this uniform for the next four to six years here!"

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3