View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 It's better than being studied in a lab right?(Komiko) 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Re: It's better than being studied in a lab right?(Komiko)
She looked at Komiko laughing faintly as she shook her head to komiko offering that usual smirk that rested on her face.
"I don't have a brother Komi, Just a sister... an asshole of a sister that likes giving people tattoos after drugging their soda... sorry rambling a little, but anyway these are mine. Can't stand girl's underwear all too snug and showy."

She said simply looking at Komiko as she asked for help with her swimsuit. Lyndsey shrugged slightly. it was just tying a knot after all. how hard could it be even if she never had tied a bikini in her life. She spent a few moments as komiko approached though didn't seem to pay attention to her swaying bosom as she looked over the garment and pulled it tight before timply tying it off in the back into a bit of a bow.
"there you go."

she said confidently as she slipped the rather tight t-shirt esque top of her swimsuit on and turned her back to komiko showing off the melting skull tattoo on her back before she'd kneel down and slip the knee length shorts on over her underwear.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 am

I see the tattoo on her back and quickly understood about what she meant about the soft drink being spiked. I had gasped seeing it and saying what I was thinking out loud. “Oh that so horrible, why would your own sister do such a horrible thing? To give you a brand of something dealing with death.” I tell her running up to her and giving her an embrace of sympathy and patting her back as my eyes start to water with sympathy for her pain.

“She must have been a person that enjoy torturing other people and to do it to her own sister, I’m so sorry Lyndsey, I had no idea how hard you must have had it with someone so evil.” I told you still holding you close patting your back like a real sister would who cared about you.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 am

"I guess it's what happens when you raise a punk rock girl like her in a heavily Christian prudish neighborhood. It could have been worse, she could have done a hear tor unicorn or some girly crap. She only gives people she loves forced tattoos that they'll sorta be able to deal with."

she smiled a soft innocent looking smile patting komiko on the back softly she decided to end the tears then with just a bit of magic, she brushed her hand gently over komiko's cheek before she'd offer the mental suggestion into the magic.
"It's fine anyway, you don't want to cry over me or the things that have happened to me."

Komiko would be compelled to follow the suggestion unless of course her will was strong enough, which in her state of mind at the moment wasn't all that likely.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 am

As soon as you had cast the spell to suggest Komiko to stop crying the Pendant of the angel around her neck flared up giving off a blue glow and slowly died away. “I’m sorry I don’t mean to look so pathetic its just so horrible some one would want to do that. But what is a tor unicorn?” I asked you noticing my pendent starting to glow and fade as I wiped the tears from my eyes with a puzzled look at the pendent.

I slowly went back to my bag and pulled out the bottom half of the bikini and stripped off my panties revealing a very nicely trimmed pubic hair area, soon I was ready to get in the pool with Lyndsey. [b]“Ok I’m ready.”[b] I exclaim showing off my two pieced bikini like a model would do but my moves was a bit clumsy.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:56 pm

"Oh I was talking a little fast I guess, Or a unicorn is what I meant."

she explained as Komiko stripped off her panties infront of the blue haired girl. she turned quickly coughing showing off her slightly more innocent side to komiko as she looked to the ground.
"Warn a girl before you do that Komi!."

She pleaded before Komiko said she was ready. she turned again and smiled nervously as she modeled the skimpy two piece; slightly clumsily, It was cute on her though, maybe on another girl she'd consider it slutty but, not komiko. Something about the girl made Lyndsey think...
She'd be cute in those dental floss clothes some girls wear

She laughed at the thought before moving towards the door to the pool before asking.
"What's that pendant anyway?"

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm

I smiled as you explained it. “Ah I see, so you don’t like unicorns then? I think there pretty but still I don’t think I would like a tattoo of one on me.” I had explained. When you yelled at me abour warning you before getting undressed I almost jumped “W-what? How else am I to get my bikini bottom on?” I asked and started to blush but looked puzzled at the reaction of you turning your back on me.

Lyndsey had turned around once I had the bottom part of my swimsuit on after I started to model it to her, her question kind of took me by surprise when she asked about my pendent. “Oh this? Umm I’ve had it as long as I can remember since I arrived at this school when I got off the plane.” I told Lyndsey I wasn’t sure how she would react to my answer, what I told her was true but I was sure she had more questions about the pendent and I was willing to answer what I knew other then it seemed to made from gems that was fused together to make the Angel and the strange sword behind it.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:42 pm

"You just... well you could have warned me... I'm not used to seeing anyone undressing."

she explained as she nudged the door open with a bit of a shrug at her next words about the pendant. It was a good enough answer; she'd just woken up one day with her book missing and two pages written onto her arm. what it did didn't matter all that much.
"so anyway, lets go I wanted to try out that high dive Komi!"
she sounded very excited. she was a bit of an adrenaline junkie obviously.
"Oh and so you know, the suit is really nice on you, kinda cute."

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 pm

I blushed “Umm sorry I didn’t know I had to, being we are both girls in a changing room.” I said sounding as if I was defending my reasoning. “I know this might be a personal question, but did you ever change in front of your sister?” I had asked and followed Lyndsey out to the pool area.

Biting my lip “Lyndsey do be careful its really high that high dive, I wouldn’t want to see you hurt and it would be my fault if you did get hurt for showing you it.” I said when you complemented me f my bathing suit. “Oh? You really think its nice on me? Thank you your so kind to say that, but I don’t think I’m cute more like homely compared to the other girls here.” I told you blushing once more.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:47 pm

"It's alright. and no, never changed in front of my sister in my life never changed in front of anyone."

She said honestly brushing off her lap a little bit as she moved to the ladder up the high dive. Stretching as she reached the top looking down as komiko offered a friendly warning. She performed a simple swan dive,not the most skilled one ever but, not half bad. She hit the water with a noticable splash. she surfaced and looked to Komi as she said she was 'homely'
"Komi, you are not homely, you're just not slutty. you're adorable komi. don't you forget that now!"

Lyndsey smiled brightly to Komiko stretching kindly and nodding gently to the woman as she swam around slowly.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:58 pm

I had blushed when she said I wasn’t slutty. “Thank you for thinking I’m adorable but to tell you the truth I have done quite a few slutty acts since I’ve been here at this school and some of them… well yeah I would say some of them I am ashamed of, but there have been other times I really enjoyed it. Forgive me if I say this and I hope you don’t run away thinking bad stuff but I believe the word most would label me would be, confused.” I explained to Lyndsey, I figured she would get the meaning but I still blushed even deeper red if that was possible.

I bit my lower lip as I saw her climb to high dive as I wonder if I should confess that I found her attractive, I watch her do a swan dive and marveled at her bravery and clapped when I saw her popped her head above water. “That was wonderful, but I think I should explain more what I meant…. Umm well you see though there are few men here on the island I really like them but I’ve also come to discovered recently that I think I like girls too, but please don’t be offended I also find you very attractive.” I told her as I waited and expected her to leave quickly out of the pool.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:06 am

"I swear Komi I could never even imagine you doing something slutty."

She said as she swam calmly to a ladder to climb from the pool for a few moments before she'd eye the girl curiously again nervously laughing at her calling herself confused. she understood what the adorable girl meant and just nodded softly patting her on the shoulder still smiling.

"Glad you liked it, Been a long time since I took a good dive......."

The pause came about the same time she said she found Lyndsey attractive. her face flushed and she looked to the ground for a bit nervously laughing to her friend.

"woah... kinda heavy... shit..."

She wasn't sure how to respond to Komiko now, it was a bit awkward to say the very least. she swallowed hard and stretched her back a bit before continuing.
"Thanks I guess Komi. I wouldn't call you Adorable if you were't good looking to you know it's just, I'm not a sex person. Total virgin in every way possible so yeah... bit awkward huh."

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 am

I blushed as she commented on what I told her about how I found her attractive, I started to wave my hands before me at her. “Oh no. no don’t get me wrong I think that might have came out wrong, I’m not really a sex person either, its just since I came to this school I been more interested in the subject, not really by choice is all.” I said biting my lower lip and looking down ashamed of myself.

I looked up when I heard Lyndsey her compliment me at being pretty. “Umm you really think I’m good looking? Your teasing me now, compared to the other girls and yourself, if there was any guys at this school I would be the last person they would pick, but thank you for being kind.” I smiled at Lyndsey feeling a little better at where the conversation was headed at least away from the awkward parts of the conversation.

“So how long have you been a diver? I think there a few openings on the diving team, there very good I think.” I told her and decided to dive into the water, doing so the water splashed Lyndsey as I came up from under the water, I hoped it would help calm me down from feeling so bashful around this new girl.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 pm

"I'm serious Komi, you're an adorable bombshell of a girl you just need confidence girl!"

Lynz just giggled slightly for the first time since she got here. she stretched in the water. the comment about being a diver made her just laugh a little bit.
"Never been a diver, I just do it for fun Guess if you count that you should say since I was ten would probably be the first time I started to like doing this."

She explained simply shifting in the pool slightly moving around her new friend smiling slightly placing both hands on her shoulders.
"But really Komi, confidence!"

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:22 am

I started to chew on my lower lip and gave Lyndsey a shy nod in response to her telling me to be more confident “I-ill try to be more confident Lyndsey.” I told her as I placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

I giggled as I thought about how she called me a bombshell, “Well I guess if you think I’m a bombshell then I’m a bombshell, but mostly a dud.” I giggled again feeling like I had made a true friend other then having Pia as one of my friends.

My thoughts at this point was kind of scattered as I thought of a lot of things at once and debating if I should warn her abut the monsters on the island but she think I was out of my mind or suffering a nerves breakdown like so many students believe those who confessed what they ran into, though I heard of the girls assaults I never said anything fearing they would think I was mental as well.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 am

"Good! You need confidence... alright calling yourself a dud is not confidence Komi... what will I have to do to prove to you you're pretty huh?"

course she wasn't sure what to expect as an answer there. she just smirked softly to her friend leaving it open for interpretation what she had wanted to do for it.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next