View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 It's better than being studied in a lab right?(Komiko) 

Post Re: It's better than being studied in a lab right?(Komiko)
I started to chew on my lip, how could that even be proven. "I’m not sure how you could prove that one Lyndsey so how would you go about to prove something in that nature."

Did Lyndsey find me attractive? I could feel my heart start to race thinking some one could even find me pleasing to the eyes compared to all the other girls here.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
"Well, I guess i'd usually take you around to people I knew and had them tell you but... you're one of the only people I know here so that's out..."

she paused for a bit rubbing her eye before something clicked in her head.

"How about this, we strip to our underwear in the locker room and compare sizes and what not. You think i'm pretty so if you have a better figure or a similar figure you'll see you really are pretty right?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 pm

I nodded my head about her first idea. I then show that look like a light bulb just popped on over her head as she came up with another idea. Lyndsey explained it to me and I chewed on my lip as I listen to what she had planned.

"Umm ok, it sounds like a logical idea. I guess we can go there after your finish swimming." I said to Lyndsey as I dip my head back into the water and look up at her again still looking shy about being near some one who was better looking then myself or at least that’s was how I felt.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:36 pm

"Sweet! We'll get you thinking you're the world top model by the time we're done!"

she snickered a tad offering a soft wink before she'd swim to the edge and pull herself out onto it with a bright smile on her face as she waited for her new found underconfident friend to join her.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:42 pm

I smiled up at her as she got out of the pool and swam to the edge where the ladder was.

"You really think I could look like a model?" I asked her blushing stepping out of the pool, my bathing suit clinging tightly to me as it showed of my harden nipples. I placed an arm across feeling embraced that my nipples was standing up as I held my biceps to keep the other arm from getting tired.

I took a step towards her and slipped on the wet tile landing on my back and hitting my head. White lights and stars appeared before my eyes and a face that looked like the one on my angel pendent was before me. I was crying as I was confessing to him. "I don’t want to remember anything of my past, please if you can angel take them away." I said to the man with the wings on a dock with a Sea Plane that was boarding.

My vision blurred as I saw a figure standing over me and I moaned in discomfort, my head was throbbing.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:01 pm

"Of course you could be, I don't lie about things like that anyway."

she did lie, quite often too but, never about someone's appearance. there was nothing to gain from lying about that. the next thing Lynz knew Komiko was on the floor. Lyn looked shocked and a bit frightened as she moved to cradle Komiko's head checking for blood. she found none. She looked back and forth not even noticing the woman's aroused nipples.
"Komiko! wake up girl, are you alright? speak to me... don't go dying on me or anything girl, I don't make friends that easy you know!"

she certainly sounded very worried.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:55 pm

I moaned in slight pain to my head. "I just had the weirdest dream, I saw an Angel before me with beautiful white feathery wings, and I was begging him to take away my memories." I told Lyndsey as my hand touched her face I smiled at her. "He was as beautiful as you…" I suddenly sat up straight eyes panicked. "Oh Gosh I’m dead! And this is Heaven!" I had yelped with out thinking.

"Oh my head!" I moaned as I held my head in my hands. "I thought when your dead your not supposed to feel pain?" I said more to my self groaning as I started to feel sick.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Lyndsey just blinked slightly at what komiko said. she snickered a little bit playfully shaking her head.
"Trust me Komi, if you were dead and seeing me, you wouldn't be in heaven."

she laughed again thinking about all the things she'd done to get the description of hell, not her belief mind you, she was firm in the belief of reincarnation honestly, she assumed she'd be a worm or something for all the evil she'd done so far.
"You just sort of fell and hit your head girl. come on, we should go get you somewhere to rest... unless of course you still wanna try to let me prove you're a bombshell."

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Biting my lower lip I explain to Lyndsey. "Umm I think your an angel, you are very beautiful more so then I am Lyn… you don’t mind if I call you Lyn do you?" I asked her rubbing the sore spot on the back of my head making sure I wasn’t bleeding, all that was there was a good size goose egg.

"Well I guess that explains the big knot on the back of my head, but I’m fine, I don’t need any rest thank you." I blushed before saying to Lyndsey "I’m not a bombshell, more like a dud if anything miss Lyn, but if you wish to prove me wrong I’m up for the challenge, you think maybe you could make me look as pretty as you perhaps?" I asked Lyndsey doubting that she be able to prove to me I was even near her beauty.

Getting up from the ground I held my head as the room was spinning but was slowly returning to normal. "Well Umm where should we go for you to show me how much a dud I am?" I asked and giggled.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4