View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A Reunion! (For Darwin) 

Post A Reunion! (For Darwin)
Diana was lazing around in her dorm room, being lonely as no one had come to visit her today. The girl stared at the ceiling in silence, the only voice she heard was the one in her head.

"You lazy bitch, get out and do something"

Apparently Lucia hadn't quite forgiven her for something to do with a fallen angel getting into her head and doing something nasty to her alternate persona, probably the cause of her headaches which kept her dorm-ridden most of the time.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 am

Post Re: A Reunion! (For Darwin)
what had happened to me? where had I been? who knew I sure as hell didn't I still don't honestly. All I knew was I had a limp and was in drag when I found myself in a closet fully dressed with dried blood on my forehead. Oh well.

I made my way to my dorm and pushed open the door looking around.

"Hello? anyone in here?"

I didn't even know if diana was still around, for all I knew she was in the same situation as I had been in.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 am

Diana blinked, Was that Darwin she had heard? No, she had been missing for a while now... looking up half heartedly, expecting that this be another mind trick being played on her, this idea was changed rather quickly as Lucia spoke.

"Hey look your little girlfriends here"

Lucia was many things, but she wasn't a liar. Sitting bolt upright she saw her friend, her lover, standing at the door. Diana almost pounced as she embraced her, without even think pulling her into a kiss, which lasted only a few seconds, but that didn't matter.

"Darwin... I missed you so much"

~Diana Collier~

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:53 am

Couldn't help but blush as I was so quickly pounced onby the girl I shared my heart with.

"Wow! alright that wasn't really expected! Love it though Dia"

I laughed offering a wink and nod to her.

"How have you and that other one in there been?"

knew about lucia well enough.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 am

Diana laughed and hugged her friend closer. Not kissing her anymore but still enjoying their embrace.

"I have been good, Lucia... is angry at me"

She said, the other personality growling at her, sitting in a dark corner of her mansion world in her mind. Diana then felt a bit dizzy, Darwin would feel her feel heavier as she needed help standing. It wasn't Lucia's doing, it was that angel she had met up with, Lucia couldn't quite control her emotions too well.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:20 am

"Hey You alright Dia?!"
Why wouldn't I be a little worried as she suddenly lost balance like she was going to faint?! that wasn't normal or a good sign in any sense of the word!

I held her up rather easily, I was a little stronger than I had been, had to wonder why but, I didn't question it.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 am

Diana nodded, keeping her balance as good as she could. But it was obvious she wasn't fine.

"Its been like this since I was attacked by... well, it looked like an angel, it just didn't have a halo or... feathery wings, you know? And I think he did something to Lucia, and she is pissed at me"

She explained it as well as she could, still holding Darwin, allowed her to move them or just stay if she wanted.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]