View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Untraceable Transmitter finished! Now For Food!(Ishtar) 

Post Re: Untraceable Transmitter finished! Now For Food!(Ishtar)
Ishtar giggled, Yeah it happens to me all the time, I guess that's why I'm on the island. So I can't wander too far away and get really lost. Ishtar returned to her friend smile. Do something? Sure I would love to go do something. Do you have anything in particular in mind?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:42 am

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
That was a question that just made lyndsey stand silently for a few minutes. occassionally opening her mouth to speak but, nothing came out. finally she just shrugged to ishtar.
"Nadaclue"

she laughed faintly then looking to her new friend.
"What do you like to do... oh and if you say strip or something I'll have to hurt you nothing personal but, people that use that as their passtime I can't help but hit."

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:45 am

Ishtar giggled, I like to dress up but it sounds like that is out. Ishtar thought about it. Why don't show me how you plan out your radio shows, it sounds like it is alot of fun. If not we can go around and meet other students and hand out some of those receivers.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:19 pm

"Well dressing up and stripping for stripping's sake are different animals y'know. so we could still do that, I do have a few costumes and outfits I never did get to wear since I was kind of banned from the drama club in high school..."

she paused looking to Ishtar nervously brushing her hair a little bit.
"Only kinda girly thing I like..."

she muttered softly looking off to the left muttering to herself a little bit.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 am

You were in drama club? Interesting, so you should have some interesting outfits we can try on. I have always liked the theater, you could dress up and pretend to be someone else for a few hours.

Ishtar then thought about for a second. Why were banned from drama club, if you don't mind me asking?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 am

"I was banned... well mostly because I got into a little fight with the club head student she sort of slept with the director and got a part I had wanted in a play a friend of mine wrote... and remember that little suggestion thing I do well... I kinda convinced her to go on stage without her costume..."

Lyndsey paused for a few moments swallowing hard as she whistled for a few moments glancing to the sky.
"or any clothes on at all... AAAAnyway yeah as for interesting clothes, most of what I have was for male parts. I was better at those than most of the actors in the club. I might have a few of the old victorian adventuress outfits somewhere from a few of the plays but, that's it."

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Remind me not to get on your bad side. It seems you can be a tad rough in terms of revenge. Ishtar took a second to realize what she had said. She really didn't mean to be so harsh, but it kinda slipped out. Sorry, I did not mean so harsh.

A change of subject would be better right now. So what parts did you play on stage? Did you play any leads?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 am

"Leads? lets see, I played Dracula, captain ahab, Lara Croft;it was an interesting little play a girl in class wrote and she begged me and i didn't hate her so, anyway I also played Romeo annnd in some guy's star wars fantasy I played the lead rogue Jedi or some such thing."

she smiled brightly after listing off her starring roles. They'd each been well deserved.
"And I will say they were all earned by hard work, not magic or threats!"

she winked at that before laughing an honest ernest laugh to Ishtar. she seemed to like acting and it revealed a more innocent polite kind side of her.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Wow, that is a lot of roles. I haven't had much opportunity to be a lead myself. I could only imagine what is like to be out there performing a role that is a center of the action like that. It must be amazing.

Ishtar laughed. I know how silly it sounds, but that is how I feel. Lyndsey's laughter had been contagious and Ishtar found herself in a better mood. It was fun to talk about theater, Ishtar was enjoying every minute of it.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 am

"Part of the reason I needed to abuse my abilities a little back in high school. People were a little bit jealous, kinda had to keep them off my back. And so you know Ish, doesn't sound silly at all really it is a wonderful feeling. it's just... wow. do we have a theater club or something here?"

She smiled stretching simply looking to Ishtar pondering something to herself.

"So back to my dorm? might as well unpack my stuff."

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Yes we do have a theatre club. It is pretty active and has lots of plays run throughout the yerar. Since it is a female campus, there is less competition for the male roles. As a result it is pretty easy to get even a male lead role.

Ishtar smiled. [color=LightSkyBlue]Dorm it is then. I glad I can help out.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 am

((finally nack and ready to post... have some catching up to do))

The theater club was certainly going to have a new member and the fight for male roles would certainly heat up now that Lyndsey was here. She began to lead back to her dorm quietly in thought saying nothing for a long time. the silence became a bit uncomfortable, even for her. she wasn't sure what to say or ask of her fellow blue haired student.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Ishtar could feel the silence becoming awkwards, since the blue haired student had made herself Shokushu's unofficial campus guide, it was clearly her job to start up the conversation. So where are you originally from? I am originally from Japan myself although I grew up on an American Housing Area.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:08 am

"From? Well I'm from Texas I'm Cherokee. Lived in houston i dad was the sheriff of our town mom was the number one cook. great place when I wasn't being tormented by the xenophobic fucking Christians there... no offense to whatever beliefs you have of course."

She certainly seemed distant as she explained and her mind drifted to the vile experiences of the past.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Ah Texas, I have never been there. I have largely visited the Southeast to see relatives. Ishtar noted that Lyndsey seemed to be a bit distant. This topic probably wasn't the best to persue. Well fortunately, you shouldn't run into any of that here, with so many people from so many places, I think you will find a diverse range of people and backgrounds. I'm sure you won't have any problem making friends here.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next