View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Untraceable Transmitter finished! Now For Food!(Ishtar) 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Untraceable Transmitter finished! Now For Food!(Ishtar)
It only took a couple hours locked in her room to attach all the diodes and transistors to the board and hook it up to use every bit of metal on the island as an antenna, it was a bit of work to do but, it was the main way to keep her from being caught. she plugged it into the wall and that linked it to the electrical system, making it seem like it was coming from the entire school and dorm building. finally a wireless handset so she could transmit from anywhere on the island should she need or want to, it was just a fancy mod to a walkie talkie set with a ten mile range. which was exactly how she would play music from a distance as well.

With all that done she stretched with a bright smile all she needed now were fliers or some way of getting it out to only the normal students that this station existed.

"That can wait!"

She said aloud to no one as she stretched and stood looking out the window of her room to the island. it wasn't even sunset of her first day at the school and she hadn't even started classes yet. She moved to the door and left the dorm heading towards the cafeteria. when she arrived there she was stopped by a member of the staff. She glared at Lyndsey.
"You're not wearing your uniform? do you have a good reason?!"
the female teacher asked sternly as lyndsey nodded raising two fingers held closely together drawing something in the air as she spoke.

"I was given permission not to wear the uniform today..."

the teacher seemed dazed suddenly as Lynsey's eyes glinted suddenly with magic.
"oh yes... you don't need to wear the uniform today... forgive me I had forgotten."

the teacher walked away and lyndsey sighed in releif glad that the teacher hadn't had that strong a will to avoid her spell. she wore her long sleeved purple shirt with the lavander jolly roger on the front, her dark jeans and her black long coat as she tended to wear, of course she knew she couldn't avoid wearing the uniform forever... though she could at least avoid it while she wore the spare they'd given her that was even smaller thean the uniforms were normally on her... just her luck that they needed to find some in her size... of course to some level it was lucky in her mind.

She moved to a table after taking a tray of the slop given to students that did not yet have a campus job and took a seat looking at it poking it with a fork.
"Is it moving?"

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 am

Post Re: Untraceable Transmitter finished! Now For Food!(Ishtar)
Ishtar giggled at the dark blue haired comment. The girl next to Ishtar in line appeared to be about half a foot shorter than Ishtar. However this person wasn't in her school uniform, instead where jeans and a coat. That was pretty unusual her in school, but maybe she had just arrived on campus.

I can sure you it quite dead, there is no way it can look like that and still alive. I'm Ishtar Rocha it is nice to meet you.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 am

Lyndsey looked back over her shoulder to Ishtar as she sat at her table brushing her neck slightly in thought before shrugging.
"Guess you're right but, then was it ever alive? I mean it is supposed to be beef; I hope"

She looked still at the taller blue haired woman patting the seat nearest to herself.

"Wanna join me ishtar? I'm Lyndsey by the by."

she almost never offered her middle name or family name when she was in a good mood. of course good moods were very rare for her, only second rarest thing she had next to a feminine seating position. She took a smell of the drink and at least it smelled drinkable, the taste was definately questionable but, she'd tolerate it. she had ten bucks and hell if she'd waste it on her first day.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

The taller girl sat down next time to the new girl. It is nice to meet you, Lyndesy. Yeah I am sure it a beef of some sort, I don't know what animal it was, but its definitely beef.

So you seem new to campus. Is this your first week here . Ishtar smiled at her lunch mate. It was always great to meet a new person and learn about them.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 am

She shrugged softly looking to Ishtar as she lifted her form and decided to just eat the salad and pear on her tray.

"second day so yeah I guess so, even if I've only been here for like fifteen hours."

she offered stretching a little obviously not caring who looked or the fact she was the only girl in the cafeteria not in the school uniform right now.

"How long have you been around the school?"

She asked glancing over ishtar at her uniform seeing how snug it was; just like most of the others she'd seen so far.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:12 am

Ishtar smiled at her new companion, I have only been here a few months myself. I am still learning the ropes as they say. But I can help you out with most questions.

Ishtar noticed Lyndsey was checking out the uniform. The uniform doesn't leave much to imagination does it? You get use to it after a while. It's not too much of a big deal as there this an all-female campus. Ishtar's memory had ensured that she remember little of the horror she had seen on the island.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:43 am

"Not so much the size of the clothes as much as it's... well it's a damn skirt..."

the idea of wearing a skirt was really bothering her it seemed as she looked to her food stabbing it a little violently shaking her head angrily. she took a deep angry breath as she tasted the salad sighing softly at the dressing's flavor.

"I haven't worn a skirt once in my life. I DO NOT do good with girly bullshit like skirts..."

She offered teeth clenched making it even more noticeable that she wasn't happy in the slightest.

"What's the school like anyway Ishtar, it had better be worth the stress I'm having for a second fucking day."

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:38 am

Ishtar smiled at the new student in attempt to calm her down. Well when you ever your not in class, you can where whatever you want. It's only when you are in class or attending school functions that you have to wear the skirt.

Ishtar thought the next question carefully before answering. Well Lyndsey, class is pretty typical for a school. The teachers are top notch if a little strict. As for after class stuff we have alot of clubs you can join. They are pretty fun. Is there anything specific you are looking for.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 am

"Still, a skirt! such a small skirt too! what do the rules say about altering your uniform in a way that won't be seen easily?"

She decided to ask wondering if it was at all possible. she had enough sewing skills to change a skirt into shorts without anyone noticing, she has to alter some of the men's clothes to fit her right before.
"What I'm looking for? well, I like books, fighting, magic, and well... I don't like people to know but, I was the staring roles in like five high school plays, I love to act I still have my Romeo costume in my dorm actually. I mean there's a bunch of other stuff I like to do but, the feeling behind acting is just Shit there's nothing else like it!"

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Ishtar smiled widely as she perked up. You like to act? Wow that is so cool! I also act. We have a theatre club with plays right here on campus. It is pretty fun, you should join.

Ishtar couldn't belief her luck to find some one who liked to particpate in plays. Actually, I want to become a world famous actress and see the world. I think that would be so awesome!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 am

"Fame was never my thing, I mean if it happened it happened, but I don't think I'd ever chase it. Think the paparazzi would be too much of a headache for it to be worth anything."

She shrugged slightly as she stabbed what she hoped was beef and took a small bite gagging after she swallowed it.

"Fuck! They're trying to kill me and I haven't done anything yet! I sooo need a campus job."

She shivered then as she began to guzzle down what tasted like... well she wasn't sure and rather not know what she was drinking right now.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Ishtar laughed a little, Well so far that hasn't been a problem for me. But I'm just starting out too.

Lyndsey seemed to struggle to eat the food she gotten for lunch. You know now that I think of it, I don't remember alot of jobs being offered. Ishtar flipped open her notebook and began checking her notes for anything she had seen to cover anything like that. Yeah I don't think I seen a single campus job although I could ask around.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 pm

"Really?"

she asked reaching into her pocket and pulling out the letter she had recieved before coming to the school or boarding the plane. it was a simple welcome letter and a bit of a flier for the jobs on campus, perhaps it was a new program to help the school's cover who knew but it was said to help 'teach coming up young women prepare for a life in the real world'
"Ehh I'll ask the admins some time about it then."

She said as she stood ready to throw away her tray of food.

"Hey ishtar, want to go hang out a bit?"

she asked simply looking to the notebook wondering what it was for but not mentioning her curiousity.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Ishtar looked over at the flyer, it did indeed mention jobs. Ishtar was embarrassed to be so obviously wrong. Ahh, it looks like I was mistaken. Sorry about that. I guess I don't know as much about the campus as I thought. Ishtar quickly scribbles a note down in her notebook so she wouldn't forget.

However at the mention of going to hang out, Ishtar perked up a little. Sure, I loved to. Where would you like to go.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm

"Not sure, only palaces I know are the cafeteria and my own dorm room."

Lyndsey was still very new, she hadn't had any time to explore the island yet and find anywhere that could be more interesting for her and ishtar to go. She just shrugged then before finally deciding that maybe ishtar could be a good enough friend to her that she could trust her fellow blue haired student to keep a bit of a secret.
"Lets go to my room for now, maybe we can decide something else to do later."

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next