View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Meeting the new Girl (Lynmarie) 

Post Re: Meeting the new Girl (Lynmarie)
If you say nothing there must be more than 'just feeling kinda boring'. It isn't true anyway, you know your runes reveal that something is wrong with you?

The warmth reached her skin further, due there had been no wind at all by the many tree lines around it was a very comfortable feeling. She sighed and her gaze rested on the waterfall, if she looked hard enough she may be able to see a small rainbow in the space between cave and the actual water.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 am

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
"Had no idea... I knew they told I was casting a spell, or something was going to happen to me soon. didn't know they showed something wrong."

She turned her face to the side now obviously bothered by the girl having touched herself. she didn't really know why it bothered her it just did.
"I don't know what's wrong though... Somethings just bothering me now..."

She was as honest as she could be, even she didn't realize what exactly it was. She shifted slightly in her place on the ground near her bag hands moving to rest on her waist fingers interlaced together. finally she opened her eyes though she didn't seem to look to Ryu.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:00 am

I don't know it at all, I just mentioned it because I am not quite sure what you are able to perform while simply lying around.

Ryu was uncertain about herself, she should have done something else but not what she did, such decisions and her own way to question them were already enough she'd be able to take care of, but now someone else seemed to be bothered about it anyway. She had never been able to deal with something like that because it just never happened, maybe that's the reason the redhead liked to stay alone most of the time.

There was no need to look at Lyndsey to see she opened her eyes again, the angle of Ryu and the place she looked at revealed enough, obviously the detail she didn't look at her at the moment as well. That's what bothered herself. Someone who actually doesn't know what causes such thoughts.

I could leave if you want, maybe you just need some time for yourself. Guess I am not that much of a help anyway. But you could simply tell me what bothers you even if you don't know what exactly, I mean... you could just guess.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 am

"Well, If i had to guess, it started when you were touching yourself... so It has to have something to do with that... probably just sex in general I guess."

She decided as her hand rested on her deep glowing arm which didn't seem to fade.
"Damn wish I knew why it hurt whenever it did this."

((again sorry for the lack of length :oops: ))

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Guess you'll have plenty of time to get used to it around here.

The thought of the odd word 'monster' even if she didn't mention it seemed quite amusing, it created a very light smile on her face even if her voice didn't change by her amusement. Her eyes turned to Lyndsey's arm, the runes seemed to hurt her in a way, mentioning her statement.

Maybe you could put it in the water or something. Damn, I don't know. Not quite sure how you fixed it earlier if you did. If not, I can't do anything at all, sorry 'bout that.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 pm

"I guess not that I think I'll ever try it I guess I can at least try to get used to it existing."

She sighed rubbing her arm faintly and the runes seemed to calm then. she really did wish she understood it better but, she was out of luck on that front. She shifted rolling onto her side looking to Ryu now.
"So what's the smile for anyway?"

she asked curiously tapping her foot slightly on the ground beside her.
"Anyway red... uhm..."

she paused then shaking her head gently having forgotten what she was going to say she sighed.
"Hate when that happens... SO anyway what's in that cave?"

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Uh, I was... lost in my thoughts, that's all. Found a pretty amusing memory, that's it.

She was going to respond, maybe intended to ask what she wanted to say to the redhead but then she seemed like she didn't want to talk about it or simply ignored the thought itself. Ryu gazed over to the cave, it was interesting, but the rumors that explained what is inside were kind of boring.

Well, I heard someone lives there, I don't know who or what exactly, but maybe it explains why there are no animals on the whole island. Maybe the resident of a predator with human traits and a form of intelligence, as long as I know there are some furnitures inside, made out of wood and furs.

Her gaze returned to Lyndsey.
Quite a mistery, Blue. We could check if you want, but I don't know if we could get inside if we mention the strength of the pouring water and stuff.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:57 pm

"Did you forget I do know magic after all. We can get through even if I'm not all that skilled!"

She smirked as she moved over the water casting her simplest spell summoning stools on the surface of the water like stepping stones.
"seats that don't follow the laws of physics are lovely don't you think?"

she snickered faintly as she stood on the third one before hopping to the fourth.
"I'll just summon a couple in the air above the water in the falls and make a path through real quick."

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 pm

If it would be something different than just chairs i'd say 'Oh, that's awesome!' But for now I stick with 'Wow. That is so weird.'

Ryu got up with a soft smile which quickly faded into the usual face expression of apathy, she walked a few steps just before jumping on the first one in the row.
Just keep going, I'll follow you.

The feeling to step on something that is physically impossible was weird indeed, but an interesting thing for someone who is able to summon them. The redhead laughed for a short time as a thought passed her mind, there was nothing else to do so why not spreading some senseless humor?
You could get through the day without stealing chairs and break the rules of physic by tricking god at the same time, that's hilarious!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:02 pm

She continued walking on the stepping stools as she summoned several in the falls overhead as she moved into the cave through the hole in the rushing falls that they had made.
"Hey... they're useful... haven't you ever walked for hours on and and needed to sit down but, just had no where to sit?"

She sounded a little bit... i dunno... hurt? by Ryu's words calling it weird.
"I could have tried something else but, I mean, it would be dangerous. I'm crap at magic to be honest."

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Come on, it was a joke. I mean, if you put it like that it is useful, I just never walk for hours and even if I would, I'd sit down on the ground if there is no chair. Sorry 'bout calling it weird, I know that it might hurt you in a way and I didn't mean to do that.

She made another step to reach the second one, her acrophobia had been a problem sometimes and even if they were not that high she added the depth of the water to the height. Still, she set up a nervous smile.

Well, it's better than anything I can do.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 pm

"Eh, sometimes I'd rather be normal like you."

she shrugged as she waited in the cave mouth looking around the cave as she charged her hand gathering the glow to use as a light within the dark cave.

"Never discount being normal, Life kinda sucks as a freak lose friends the second they learn about your abilities or they become so smothering and annoying that you have to get a restraining order against them."
She explained simply as she summoned a stool for herself to sit on and several more in the water to make it more of a path for Ryu since she seemed to be having some trouble.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Ryu Tanaka and normal, Jesus. Did you mention the fact I climax several times a day and that I don't care about anything at all but myself? I mean, despite the fact I am most likely a loner and a rule breaker sometimes.

She followed the path, slow and careful to make sure she wouldn't collapse or drop into the water, it wouldn't matter at all due her swimsuit but it still bothered her. While she was about to reach the cave, Lyndsey already seemed to take a seat.
Guess they are no friends anyway if you lose them so easily.

Ryu made some more steps, her eyes trying to make use of the cave s something rather interesting than it was. It was a simple cave, you could see a tunnel reaching further inside the darkness, it seemed to be made in a natural way though.
So, what do you think? Kind of simple, isn't it?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 pm

"Well it's simple here anyway but, there is deeper you know come on, lets go."

She stood and the stools disappeared the waterfall returned to falling in it's place as usual. She strengthened the charge in her hand and the glow became much more intense, like an 80 watt bulb perhaps. she began to walk into the cavern and the seemingly natural tunnel.
"might be something interesting in here if no one's been in here, maybe something worth some cash."
she explained smiling brightly to her.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Ryu followed the student further inside, even with the glow created by her she feared darkness in a way, something could sneak up on them or some insects or spiders could show up. The common arachnophobia would strike again. She shook her head and continued.
Well, if you think so. Guess we could check anyway, maybe we'll find something.

She said in an amused tone, seemingly replying to the offered smile of Lyndsey. It was just a usual cave, so the idea to find something seemed quite unbelievable, but after all it was fun so she tried to believe in it anyway.
Glad to have you around, the glow you can create I mean.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next