View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Meeting the new Girl (Lynmarie) 

Post Re: Meeting the new Girl (Lynmarie)
At least it seemed to be promising as Lyndsey mentioned she would have the advantage due the fact she played it before, but bright minds could always figure a way out of every situation. To speak would reveal her position, but it seemed just too inviting due to no moves had been done yet on either side.
Then show me...

The clock already running and Ryu didn't move at all, just floating around after these words trying to find a way to trick the student somehow. It didn't take long, maybe just a moment before she cupped her hands and threw some water in the opposite direction she intended to move. The water which poured down into the water may be able to distract her and at the same time it hit the surface, Ryu gently moved to the opposite side, trying to create as few sounds as possible.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
She turned her head towards the sudden movement of the water Ryu had thrown; the sound was noticable and could confuse her had she never played this before; and the first six times it had worked when she played this game but, she'd grown to know well enough a few things.
"Nice try Red."
the dove into the water as deep as she could reach without problem and began moving towards the more steady constant motion in the water that was weaker than the falls, certainly no human could make ripples as strong as the falls.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Ryu smirked at that, the fact Lyndsey had been tricked some times at least meant that she could be tricked and that was just fine for her. But then she dove and it seemed like she'd have to figure out something new to escape the girl who tried to catch her.

She pushed herself away from her position with force, but it was a smooth motion and not much water actually moved at that, but it could be noticed by someone, even with blindfolds. The trick was however that she didn't move afterwards, she simply floated on the surface of the sea, hoping not to be found very quick.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Lyndsey sighed to herself under water and surfaced when she stopped feeling the motions of the water around her. she decided she'd definitely have to make some of her own and some very big ones too. the constantly moving water didn't make this an easy task. Her eyes moved behind the blindfold looking over the darkness before she'd dive under again. she resisted the urge to cheat as she did her best to find whatever water struck from her movements beneath the surface though she was quickly running out of time.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 am

Ryu finally began to move again after she realized it wouldn't be fun to keep her without any chance at all. The problem was she didn't know where Lyndsey was after she lay on her back and simply floated around, just the brief moment when the student surfaced and dove again. Maybe she even left without her, anything seemed possible, so she slowly began to move through the water as her eyes tried to find the girl, even in the shallow water her eyes could play tricks on her every now and then. Her quick glances around the water may have not been effective, she seemed too eager to find Lyndsey than paying attention to her own movements.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:10 pm

She smirked just slightly feeling the water shift again. a newly arrived chance at winning. she had rested at the bottom until then, she had hoped not to have to hold her breath any longer; it was a bit hard without magic really.
She darted back to the surface towards the last motion she had felt and surfaced right beside Ryu... and then her watch beeped, the five minutes was up...
"Ah fuck!!!"
she said pulling off the blind fold and glancing around to see ryu perhaps half a foot away.
"So close too... crap... alright you wil Ryu, what do you want from me eh?"

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:18 am

Too bad...
Ryu mentioned with a faint smile as the game had been more fun than she had expected. Though the student did not appear to like such childish things sometimes, it was a welcome change to have someone like Lyndsey around next to those slutty students.
Well, let me think about it... How about this...
The two girls would be awfully close already, but Ryu managed to reduce the space between them to almost nothing as one hand reached up and brushed against the cheek of the student in front of her, her eyes turned half lidded and her head moved closer, at first it would seem that she intended to kiss Lyndsey passionately.

Before it was too late she stopped and with a smooth motion she jumped back into the water behind her, a hard impact would throw some water in the girl's face. At first Ryu heartily laughed and could barely keep herself quiet.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's just too inviting to tease you.
It didn't take long however to calm herself down to regain her solid attitude, but the faint smile on her face didn't diappear as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, squeezing those mellow breasts of her own.
I am very sorry, I didn't mean to do that, after all you deserve some respect, Blue... Well, there is something else, but we should get dressed first. We can still swim for a bit though, it doesn't matter if we do it now or later. However, I will keep the favor in mind.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:22 pm

She brushed brightly as ryu came as close as she did to kissing her. she had actually expected her to go through with it and do who knew what to her but, then she pulled back and Lyndsey just blinked in surprise at her new friend. the water splashing her face made her sigh a bit.

"Red, come on girl, you're making me blush more today then all my high school years put together! Not that i don't love that part of you, it's pretty damn awesome! Love it really you wouldn't be you without it but, still..."

truth be told she might not really have minded the kiss, she might actually have liked it but she didn't know that part of her existed. course it wasn't love so much as admiration.

"Why do I kinda feel afraid of what you're thinking of red..."

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm

"I think I am quite shameless in some ways. But seriously Blue, I will try to keep myself a bit more serious. Would you be happy then?" She mentioned with a faint smile of being called awesome, or at least a part of herself. However there weren't many people who could treat her like Lyndsey so she somehow began to regret she didn't kiss the girl, but it didn't matter at all.

"There's no need to worry, really. Not going to try something like earlier, I think it's going to be fun this time but please don't be disappointed if not." Ryu used the opportunity to splash some water into the student's direction to fool around with her a bit, followed by a heartily laugh. Then she rose to her feet as she made some steps towards their personal goods, or higher ground to be exact. This action wasn't the most pleasant since her swim suit hugged her curves tightly and would reveal more than she would like to, but the blanket could hide this efficiently.

"Let's go, I don't want to arrive when all the audience is gone." She smiled a bit at that. Since it was a rather childish thing she intended to do she wasn't certain if Lyndsey would do it if she had mentioned exactly what it was, but it seemed they could use some fun in their daily lives and Ryu enjoyed every moment of their first day together.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

((sorry about the delay in this, took me awhile to think of what i should reply))
"Hey who said I wasn't happy red? but, yeah a little more seriousness would help a bit. Thanks for that."

Lyndsey smiled brushing a hand over her swim clothes, the garments being little more than a tight pair of shorts and a t-shirt meant she didn't have anything she needed to hide, nor wanted to; she could easily deal with standing around another person in her undergarments, just not naked.
She did her best to ignore the fact that Ryu's suit was riding up in various places as she joined at the red head at their things. she gathered her jeans and simply pulled them on closing them at the waist not caring if they got a little damp from her swim clothes.
"Alright if it's fun, and if it need an audience then I'm all for it!"

she just slung her shirt and jacket over her shoulder for now, nothing was showing after all.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 pm

(( Heh, it's fine. ))
The blanket did the job and absorbed the water from her skin, then Ryu put her clothes back on as good as possible as they made themselves ready to go. "I think it's not really the kind of audience you have in mind.", she said as she placed her cap back on her head. Heck, the smiley on her shirt bothered her quite a bit, at least next to the shiny colors.

"To the cafeteria!", she suddenly said out loud in some sort of super hero stance with her arm pointing back towards the school. "I like to emphasize certain statements 'cause it would be just boring otherwise... Anyways, let's go." With a faint smile on her face and her blanket placed over her right shoulder, she spinned around and went towards a path which would lead back to the main building of the school. It wasn't late, but for what she had planned there would have to be some people there and quite a few certain ones who figuratively hung around there the whole day when they had no classes.

"Oh, just one more thing... I am curious. How good are you exactly with your 'charging'? I mean, is it random or is focus enough to let a certain object explode?", she asked, quite curious as to what Lyndsey could do, or just her memory was playing tricks on her. This was important for her plan and now that they were already on their way, it would be a vital information.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11