View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 For Love and Campus (Ishtar) 

Post For Love and Campus (Ishtar)
The pressure of the close finals and just the last days of the semester were enough for Ryu to come up with a plan, the time was almost up and something needed to be done before she would eventually manage to calm down and enjoy the break afterwards. Lack of time was her reason to get everything arranged, every misunderstanding should be cleared within this short amount of time even if there was so much to take care of. But that day, that morning, she came up with something else than a simple decision, it would change some things and was contrary to her character like nothing else before. Ryu stood up early, not tired at all, to write a note for a special someone just to leave it right in front of her door rather than her locker, it appeared too impersonal to her.

My dear Ishtar,

There are a few things I want to talk about, I don't have the time to explain everything right now but it is important enough, at least for me. We didn't talk for some days or rather a week, so I'd like to meet you today at lunchtime, in the cafeteria. Please try to be on time and do nothing else after your last lesson and meet me there, I'll be waiting.

Love,
Ryu

She couldn't explain why she left a note, not even why she tried to keep contact with another being, but her secret intention and her affection for the blue haired student forced her to meet her again and talk to her, this time without any foreign creatures around. It might appear strange for everyone who know her, but it was the first time she could think about nothing else but to increase the strength of the bond between her and Ishtar. Nobody would keep her from releasing her shield towards others, as well as the emotions and feelings towards Ishtar couldn't be stopped or even decreased in their intensity.

The time passed by and Ryu was quite sure she didn't pay attention to any word her teachers spoke for several hours, she used the time to organize everything in her mind even though she knew it would be harder to actually say the words rather than to try them out in her mind only. She was anxious all the time, anxious about her reaction if she approached her in the middle of a crowd of students to eat with her, just to spend time with her would appear quite odd but that was the reason, at least in the first place.

Suddenly the bell rang and Ryu grabbed her bag and headed down the several corridors, towards the cafeteria. There had been no response, they were in their class all the time so Ryu simply hoped Ishtar would be there already, or maybe heading towards the position she wanted her to be. Maybe she wouldn't even pay attention to it, but the redhead was confident Ishtar would figure out that it is important.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Post Re: For Love and Campus (Ishtar)
As soon as the bell rang Ishtar rushed to cafeteria. She held up her notebook which had directions to the cafeteria just in case she forgot. Earlier she had found a note on her dorm room door from Ryu, a girl on campus which Ishtar had much fondness towards. Ishtar’s memory wasn’t good enough for her to ensure that she would remember, but this seemed important to Ryu. So Ishtar had put directions to the cafeteria and Ryu’s note in her notebook, so Ishtar wouldn’t forget.

Ishtar entered the cafeteria doing her best not to look too much like she rushed to cafeteria. She brushed her long blue hair as she took a deep breath to calm herself. Ishtar found herself the first of the two there, so she got in line. Picking up a light meal, Ishtar soon sat down at a small table for two, where she would wait for the red headed student.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:44 am

Just after Ryu entered the cafeteria her eyes caught the blue haired student, sitting at a table with a meal right in front of her. She had been punctual and the redhead was glad she didn't ignore it, instead she went all the way without hesitation. At first she tried to hide herself behind some other students, she was ashamed about herself while she got in the line, waiting for others to get their meal as well before she would be able to.

It didn't take long, not even a minute, and she got her meal as well. The tray got placed on the table in front of Ishtar just before Ryu sat down, not saying a word at all. She tried to figure out what to say, everything was so much harder in reality and it was the point she just wanted to get out, but she couldn't. Her eyes rested on her food at first, but then gazed upwards into Ishtar's blue ones. Seems like you read my note. Thank you for coming. That was everything for now, she swallowed hard while trying to order her thoughts into something more logical. She had never been good in emotional things at all, and this seemed just to be harder than her usual life.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Ishtar smiled as the red head sat at her table. It always perked Ishtar up a little to see Ryu, and today was no exception. Your welcome. What did you want to talk about? Your letter made it sound like it was important. Ishtar took a bite of her food as she listen to her fellow student. She wanted to keep up appearances of it being a normal conversation, although Ryu's hesitation made it clear it was something dear to Ryu.

The table Ishtar had chosen was deliberately far away from the other students but it appeared she had just chosen because it was near a window and enjoyed the view. The couple could enjoy some privacy why they talked assuming they could keep their voices down.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:16 pm

After Ishtar asked her what she wanted to talk about, Ryu turned her head towards the window, staring into the open, wide world. Of course the table was at a good position for them to talk, but she was still nervous. She could only return the smile of Ishtar with her own, for now it didn't look like she was nervous due she had been able to hide it pretty good for now.

Well, the note... She began, returning her gaze to the student in front of her. Ryu's hands disappeared from the table and rested on her own thighs to keep them from shaking, she just noticed how nervous she was and her legs were about to tremble. Well, it is important. I... just don't know how to begin at all. I mean... She shook her head to clear her thoughts. There is something I want to say, but I don't know if I should. It was quite obvious that she was anxious about it, her smile faded away into a rather fearful expression, she knew others wouldn't understand why someone like her appeared nervous, but for now she couldn't help it.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Ishtar smiled as the red head expression turned from a friendly one to anxious one. Ishtar needed to comfort her friend, or else her friend was never going to open up. And that meant Ishtar needed to be as warm as possible to the student that sat across from her.

Ishtar reached out and placed her hand on Ryu's shoulder. Don't worry, Ryu. You can say anything to me and I will be glad to here it. Your opinions mean alot to me and I would like to her your honest opinion. Please just speak your mine. Ishtar continued to smile in hopes of coaxing Ryu's thoughts that seemed to be making her too nervous.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:55 am

Ryu gazed at the hand resting on her shoulder, it was a nice gesture indeed and the fact Ishtar was closer to her now created a shiver which ran down her spine for a moment, just before her red eyes met Ishtar's again, her warm smile seemed like an invitation to reveal what she thought. She swallowed hard again, not even thinking about to taste her food at the moment.

Ishtar... She began, her eyes stared at the ground again before they quickly returned back to the student. Well, I... I really like you and all, but... you know, more than just a simple friend. Every time I see you I can't think clear enough, the whole day I can think about nothing else but you, it keeps me from falling asleep, the thought distracts me every second I sit around in class. The redhead took a deep breath before she gazed down at her meal again, not seemingly interested in saying the correct phrase at the moment while she began to blush slightly with every second her hand rested on her shoulder.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:47 am

Ishtar blushed when she her Ryu's statement. It suddenly made sense why Ishtar dropped everything and rearranged her schedule for this student. Ishtar gently squeezed the red head's shoulder.

Ryu, I feel the same way about you. It is you I want to see everyday. It is you whom I happilly adjusted my schedule for, because I want to be with you as often as possible. Ishtar's hand moved down from Ryu's shoulder slowly tracing her arm. It followed the arm that had moved out from under the table and was near the tray. Soon it reached Ryu's hand where Ishtar held Ryu's hand.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Ryu's eyes followed the movement of her hand as it made its way down to her own, the redhead squeezed it gently for a moment before her eyes returned to the blue ones in front of her. It made her stronger, to know someone actually cared about her further than a simple friend or company.

I'd like to see you more often as well, but... I am just not used to such things, the warmth that surrounds me if I think about you, your friendly behaviour towards me, your image in my head every day, everything is so... foreign. Her thumb began to caress Ishtar's soft skin, this time it wasn't something she did to cheer someone up, it was a friendly gesture, a gesture of her fondness. She blushed further while she tried to keep eye contact even if it meant so show off her weakness in front of the student.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Ishtar smiled as she felt Ryu's thumb caress her skin. It felt good to have Ryu return the gesture. It meant alot to the blue haired student.

No problem we can work our way up to seeing each other more often. I am a patient girl, if it takes a while it takes a while. But this is a good start. Ishtar was happy to see the affection Ryu was showing toward her. It made her feel special inside.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 pm

For now I am glad you came here even if it may interrupt your other activities, even if there would be nothing else you have to do I am still happy. At least some of her nervousness was gone, her free hand moved up again before she placed it on the table. It didn't mean she could easily say the phrase running through her head, no matter how hard she tried there were other things who escaped her before she could focus.

I really like to spend time with you, Ishtar. I mean... I... think you are a gorgeous young woman and I hope it won't take so long to see each other again. I may appear like an apathetic girl sometimes, but... I fear if I don't see you every day I could lose you. Red eyes turned half-lidded, gazing down at their meals now. Not that she was hungry anyway, but the need to say her what she really felt kept her from doing anything logical in her mind.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Ishtar tried to reasure the red head, You will never lose me. I like to spend more time with you as well. If you want to meet everyday, I can make sure that happens. You are very beautiful, and I really want to make this work.

Ishtar squeezed Ryu's hand again. Ishtar really wanted to know she was here for the red head and that nothing would keep them part.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Ishtar made her appear more confident than before, her compliment and sign by squeezing her hand made her realize she didn't need to worry at all, everything was fine for now and nothing would change it, at least nothing like a human and she'd make sure it'd never happen anyway. Ryu raised her head a little, her eyes met Ishtar's again and she couldn't resist to smile as her eyes caught the view of her adorable face. Ishtar, I... I want you to know I love you. I love you, Ishtar.

There had been no need to resist it anymore, it seemed to be the perfect moment to say it without others paying much attention to them. Still, her free hand reached slowly upwards and when it reached the skin of Ishtar's face she stroke it gently, she wasn't quite sure about what to do even when her upper body already leaned forward and she raised from her chair significantly to reach out for her lover to kiss her like the times in the art room, but now it would be because they really wanted to do it, not under the effects of some aphrodisiac. It would be more than a nice gesture, mentioning they were in the public where everyone could stare at them, but it didn't matter for the redhead when her hand still rested on her cheek when her face and lips approached the student.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Ishtar blushed as she felt Ryu's hand caressed her face. As the red head told Ishtar how she loved the blue hair student. Ishtar felt like she was the most special girl in the whole world. I love you, too, Ryu.

Ishtar watched as her lover leaned over and her face approach Ishtar. To do this in a public area like the cafeteria, it showed how much Ryu loved her. Ishtar closed her eyes as she was accept the kiss from her lover. Her free hand reached up and brushed against Ryu's soft hand. She really didn't want this moment to end.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:40 pm

When their lips met each other Ryu kept her eyes-half lidded, she had never been the type of girl who closes her eyes completely and was fine with that. The whole day she had been waiting, now the moment was finally there, she felt like being as felicitous as never before in her whole life, even so felicitous that she was about to cry but she blocked any possible factor to reveal it. She didn't want to expose much of her emotions even if she shared a very special moment right there in the public.

Ryu could feel some eyes resting on them, it's the thing when you actually don't look but are quite confident that it interests others more than their usual day, but it didn't matter. For now she didn't do anything else than to press her lips softly against Ishtar's, after all she wanted to allow the student to break or intense the kiss they were sharing, not mentioning her own interests as another passive and selfless gesture. You could tell it was the best moment of her entire life, even her earlier best friend couldn't create such a gladness within her to be chosen, chosen to be someone in someone else's life.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next