View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The morning after (For Clarice) 

Post Re: The morning after (For Clarice)
Clarice regarded her with a look, perhaps trying to pinpoint any form of lies to simply get her to back off and help her have some much needed relief. She waited briefly to see if the woman had anything else to say. She knew Diana would struggle with words and did not expect them to be perfect. She could toy with the woman; tell her she didn’t do it clearly enough until the woman’s mind broke with the tension. But she after all, didn’t want to break her in such a manner. By doing so would only further her hatred of this school instead of simply understanding it.

She gives a soft breath and tenderly slips her hands down to the woman’s drenched panties. As if to silently tell her she spoke her words correctly her hand slips into her undergarments and twists two fingers around, sliding them into the woman heated passages while her other hand simply pinches and plays with her bare nipple who had been given so little attention.

“I’ll make sure you understand what a good job you’ve done… this is my mercy, Diana. Do not make me regret it.”

With added energy from the power she had over the other blonde, her fingers quickly begin to pump in and out of the woman, driving the egg vibrator into her tender spot, thoroughly stimulating it with it’s shivering vibrations. Already in such a high amount of ecstasy, it was doubtful the woman would last very long with added arousal.

Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Diana's legs kicked out when she felt the soft touch of Clarice's fingers. She quivered and whimpered loudly as ecstasy rattled her body. She struggled to keep her mind altogether, to remain afloat in a sea of lust and ecstasy. Every few moments Diana clenched her teeth and let out a sigh, as she held on for as long as possible, to the extent of holding her breath for a few moments. Diana just wanted to enjoy Clarice's attentions for as long as possible. She finally let herself go, surrendering herself to Clarice's attentions. Orgasm ran through her body, making Diana's back arch, her legs kick out and a shout tear from her throat. The movement tugged on the clamp that was attached to her tender nipple, turning a moan of pleasure into a groan of pain. Then the pleasure came back, Clarice's fingers expertly running across Diana's tender honeypot, pressing the heated vibrator deep into her slobbering cunt.

Her hands clutched at nothing and eyes clutched tightly. Heat rushed to Diana's cheeks and her mind was flooded with ecstasy. Diana at last let go of her hostilities completely, entrusting herself in her desperation to Clarice. where a few moments ago she'd been hostile and hateful, now she was desperate for acceptance once more.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm

It was pleasing to see Diana flailing about, writhing on the floor to stimulation though she gave so little of it. Perhaps it was her own opinion on the matter, but seeing the woman wriggling about because of the vibrator and her fingers it made her wonder if Diana lasted very long with the other inhabitants on the island. She knew she was perhaps getting a little heated by doing this to the woman and the rush of power was addicting to say the least, but all good things must come to an end. For the tied blonde, Clarice could only assume this was incredibly ‘bad’ for her.

Finally the woman succumbed to her lusts and arousal, breaching her orgasm at a record speed but Clarice tried to keep her up in heights for as long as she could before slowly descending her down to reality. The reality was that Diana could still be in trouble if Vera did not perceive her as truly changed. Claire could only hope the woman understood Diana’s outbursts as fervent stupidity and rage. Whatever the case was, it was time to stop and so Claire did, unlocking Diana’s wrists and ankles and finally taking the blind fold off the woman before rising to her feet, licking her fingers from her student’s release.

“Well Miss Vera… I suppose I’m done for the moment. If you have anything else in mind or do not think Diana has been punished enough then please let me know and show me if I did wrong then… Diana seems to have learned her lesson…”

Wed May 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Her Prefect was learning quickly. Pleasure and erotic torture was much more effective on this student rather than using drugs. Diana recited the rules she broke and even offered further assistance in the future. There was always the chance that these words would soon be forgotten but with the pleasure wracking the student's helpless body, it would be difficult to forget what has happened in this very room. When Clarice spoke to her, Vera finally looked up from her work.

"That's Miss Matsumoto," she corrected, "You do not use a title with a first name, Clarice." Vera's eyes flick over to the still trembling woman on her floor. "I suppose that is enough. She best not forget the lesson she learned here. If I find her in my office again, I will punish her myself." her voice was cold, revealing the threat in her words. "Get dressed Diana, you may go now. And I would reconsider giving up on your teacher. It would be a pity to have potential go to waste," she said in a softer tone. Only after the woman leaves her room would she turn matters to her Prefect.

Her hands fold infront of her as she gazed at Clarice. There was no point in hiding it, the Head Girl sensed the excitement and rush of emotions her Prefect felt when dealing the punishment to her apprentice. After the many monster attacks and lack of any control, Claire was given a rare opportunity to have a taste of that control, that dominance, that power. There were several different questions she could ask the woman before her but it all came down to the same general question. "How do you feel now?" Vera asked calmly.

Wed May 26, 2010 5:02 pm

“Ah, yes of course. Forgive me, it is a force of habit that I have to deal with, but it will be corrected.”

Kanoe had certainly attempted many times for her to use her first name in a title because of how it seemed she was being talked to like a higher acquaintance then a lover. Natsuki had been firm in what needed to be done, but the conflicting wants and orders had always confused Clarice of which way to go. It was no surprise she had brought her confusion to another, though she hoped she would remember such a lesson in order to be respectful.

Turning to Diana, she walked over to her chair, picking up all of Diana’s garments she had flung across the room in her outburst and dropped them in her lap so that she did not have to leave stark naked.

“If you would reconsider your position, then please do go to my room. I will be there shortly after my briefing with Miss Matsumoto and then we can have a talk about what you want to do for your future with me if you are perhaps having second thoughts of me still being your teacher. We have much to discuss… you and me, Diana. I’ll give you my room key if you are going to behave and do ask I humbly request. You may use the shower if you wish to clean yourself up.”

She doesn’t bother to look to see the woman go when she was finally allowed the chance to escape for the time being. She hoped the woman would be in her room somewhere when she returned, but she did have a few words to discuss with Vera, especially with the question she asked about how she felt.

“I feel a bit better in my position… but I would like to speak with you in private if you do not mind.”

Wed May 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Diana's chest heaved as she sought to catch her breath. The heat in her bosom was at last relinquishing control over her mind. The blond student felt her arms and legs unbound, the blindfold removed, her physical freedom at last returned to her. She took in a lungful of air and she could almost taste the palpable lust in the air on her tongue. Diana blinked her eyes a few times to readjust to being able to see, her eyes looking up from the floor at Vera, a woman that she had hated with every fiber of her being but a few moments ago. Now Diana felt like kissing and thanking her for her mercy. Instead, she nodded her head. Diana carefully undid the clasp on her nipple, seething softly as she felt circulation return to the tender nub.

She saw the clothes dumped on her lap and sat up, her hand running through her hair. Sitting up, Diana tugged the blouse over her torso and buttoned it up quickly, simply readjusting the skirt that had never been truly removed, just gotten around. Her legs were a little shaky as she stood, fresh off of orgasm as she was. Without a second glance, Diana took the key and jogged off to the elevator. Without hesitation she hit the button for her floor and sighed in relief. Closing her eyes, she pressed herself against the wall of the elevator and tried to think what to do next.

((I'll reply next when Clarice returns to her room.))

Wed May 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Looking back over to Diana, she could feel the woman's emotions. Surprisingly there was no more seething rage replaced instead with relief or perhaps fear. The student struggled to get dressed and back on her feet. Her Prefect did well on working the poor woman over now the once troublesome student would remember that obeying led to great feelings of bliss and pleasure while disobeying would lead to torture of various types.

"Of course," Vera replied softly, "It was what I intended." Once Diana finally stumbled out of the room, the Head Girl returned her gaze to her Prefect. This was a unique moment for her. Her Prefect had a taste of what her position may hold. Of course she would not offer the right to punish others to just any student that decided to become a Prefect. Clarice had shown no urge to grow or be part of the system here so Vera kept the tasks to simple information gathering and maintenance.

"Good that you are feeling better," she continued, "You seemed more distant recently. Seems this opportunity brought some life back in your eyes." Claire was always distant from Vera, reporting only when necessary and nothing more. But it did not take much to notice the drastic change in mood and aura in the woman. It was a dangerous level of depression she did not want in her Prefect for many reasons. Getting some reaction in the woman's aura made this event more than worth it. But the question remained, what did Claire wish to say to Vera? The Head Girl merely waited and allowed her Prefect the time to speak.

Wed May 26, 2010 9:49 pm

She breathed a heavy sigh as Diana desperately got out of Vera’s office, hearing the ding from the elevator satisfied her enough to speak to the woman freely, silently thankful for given the chance to speak.

“I-well… I just… it’s been difficult… these past few weeks…” she trails off, shaking her head and taking a deep breath to cleanse her mind of the many issues that have arisen in her relationship with Kanoe. Some things were better left unsaid.

She takes a few steps to stand in front of Vera’s desk, looking down at the woman with a respective tone but her eyes fall lower to the desk as she tries to find the words that she wanted to speak to the Head Girl.

“You and I haven’t really gotten along too much… and for a long time I always thought that it was your fault and yours alone. But being with Diana as I was made me realize many things and I feel I should speak them to you in order to get some things off my chest,” she said very softly, but very seriously, almost wanting to fidget but she refused to do so in order to maintain some composure. Her arms fell at her sides as her head lowers even more to hide her eyes, once more blocking the woman from reading her so that she could truly express herself to the woman without fear of what the Head Girl may read.

“I’ve hated you… for a long time. For a long time I always thought Head Girls were so stuck up and enjoying their places that… I thought if I ever had one confront me that I would put them in their place and maybe bask in some momentary glory before I was punished. Though you managed control the situation when we first met… that just made me feel justified in hating you. I still… don’t understand why you let me become a Prefect when you’re an empath, but… maybe you saw things in a bigger picture or some way of perception that you thought it would turn out alright. But I still… did nothing for you except take up a slot as a Prefect and… I continued to hate you with seething passion… this has been a long time coming, but Vera…” she trails off once more, taking another deep breath before looking straight into the Head Girl’s pupils, her own eyes glimmering with sincerity as she spoke the few words that should’ve been said a long time ago.

“… I’m sorry… for having hated you unjustly as I did.”

Wed May 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Vera allowed the woman to say what she wanted to say without interuption. It was obviously difficult for Claire to admit these things and even lowered her gaze before the Head Girl as she spoke. It was not surprising that the student that once lashed out at her was now apologizing. Clarice was a smart girl and though the woman would not know the truth she would at least have to acknowledge the fact that Vera was merely doing her job that her position required.

The Head Girl gazed back into the Prefect's eyes. "There is no need for you to apologize, Clarice," she began softly, "Though I punished you before, I also forced you to take a position you did not want. This school provides a great deal of... stress and it is only natural for that frustration and hate be directed at something tangible. Students hating me is just part of the position unfortunately much like students hating teachers for being teachers though some of them are justified." Vera gave a faint but brief smile to the woman. "I appreciate and accept your apology, Clarice. And I do not regret ever making you a Prefect. Being unique with our abilities tends to leave people like us isolated and alone. You being an empath just made things a bit easier. At least its something we have in common along with our studies."

It looked as if the student had finally let go of a heavy weight on the woman's chest. She did not need empathy to know that Clarice was feeling better after saying all that needed to be said. There was still business to take care of but it could wait for now. The student who provided the drugs had no place to hide. "Is there anything else bothering you or you wish to speak about?" Vera asked calmly.

Wed May 26, 2010 10:38 pm

With so much finally off her chest, one would think Clarice would bid her adieu and go to her to her room to possibly lick Diana’s wounds she had inflicted. But she didn’t move; she could hardly breathe in her spot let alone even think of taking one step after all she has done this day. With Diana, she had turned from a fearful woman to an outraged and hateful girl… only to revert back. So many emotions had been consumed by her empathy that it finally made her feel overwhelmed feelings and perhaps merely standing still would be a hopeful way to release her guilt and sorrow for a lot of things. But she still couldn’t manage to get off the fact she felt she did half-way fail the woman.

She almost seemed mildly dim-witted to see Vera smile to her apology and accept it so easily. The usually cold woman and harsh Head Girl seemed so different then the one she knew it almost made her feel more ridden with guilt that it took this long for her to finally admit her mistakes and have the Head Girl be able to smile for once in her presence. Was she truly such a selfish person at heart? Or just horribly oblivious?

“You ask if there is anything else… there is, but I'm unsure how to ask..." she began, realizing what she was thinking was rather the same with her lover, but for a different person it just seemed incredibly awkward. This time she could not help but fidget, though she quite obviously acted to stop, but found herself engulfed with nervousness.

"Back then, I could see what you're saying, but now... even if it was forced upon me I-I want this now... I want this feeling of having control over a situation for once... to be the giving end of punishment instead of receiving... what I am trying to say is that I want to show you gratitude and my sincerest apologies by actions, but it's in only a few ways I know how and I wonder... if you would allow me to do so." It was almost like reverting back to her younger days here at this school. It was easy to forget how much experience Claire had gained through the years, but just asking something like this still seemed emberassing enough to blush to, which she did rather viewably.

"I wonder if you would even consider it... and if you have the time." She was almost certain Vera could read between the lines, though very vaguely of what exactly she wanted to do for the Head Girl.

Last edited by Clarice on Thu May 27, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 27, 2010 1:04 pm

The student before her desk was in the middle of a transition. Rebellious and anger was replaced with nervousness and guilt. Claire was beginning to understand that the Head Girl behind that desk is in fact a student and a person as well. That in itself made the effort in getting the mystic this far worth it. A potential foe was now looking more like her ally in this and perhaps such loyalty will come with a reward in the future if she keeps this up.

"Very well then," she replied, "I shall grant you more responsibilities involving the students in the future. Diana will be your start in this new beginning as my Prefect. Take care of her, educate her and ensure she does not veer off the path again. There are not many who have magical potential and it would be just horrible to have that potential lost due to drugs."

Vera remained composed even as her Prefect began to fidget and blush. With this school, it did not take much guessing in what this woman may wish to do show her gratitude. She closed the file that was on her desk and sat back against her chair for a moment. "If it will make you feel better then go ahead. I can make time for you Clarice." The Head Girl gave her answer and merely waited. She knew these steps would be difficult but required for her Prefect. Vera could feel the struggle with the mystic on what may soon happen. This level of loyalty and devotion was more than she could ever ask for in her first Prefect.

Thu May 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Vera may have the once rebellious student fidgeting as a Prefect who wanted to make her superior proud for once, but her last few words did not make it much easier for her to actually move from her spot. If it would make her feel better… it wasn’t exactly what she had hope for as a response and caused her even more nervousness to think she was just doing this to make herself feel better. That’s not what she intended but she could not find the words to ask the Head Girl if she even wanted gratitude.

Clarice was more then happy to accept Diana as her first student to transition into a well-balanced woman… the girl she knew before this issue with narcotics came up to rear its ugly head. She would not fail the Head Girl after having been given so much trust and even Vera’s reputation. She would do her best to accept more responsibility, especially since Vera deemed her ready to do so. But the woman… really needed to work on her words more carefully or this would be a long time of offering her gratitude.

But there was no turning back after she was the one who offered to make Vera feel her appreciation after all. She swallowed her nervousness and contemplated on how to move to the woman and to give her gratification. Taking a deep breath and letting it out as she took her first step to the side of the woman’s working area, she let her finger’s trail over the woman’s desk before she came to stand behind the woman sitting her chair.

She was very gentle in letting her arms drape over the woman, perhaps in an indirect hug to get things going as she took it upon herself to see if Vera fully understood what she wanted to do for her.

“I hope I am not being too forward… this is more to make you feel better then myself… but maybe it will make me feel comfortable as well… if you let me know if I’m going to far…”

She doesn’t go full force with the woman quite yet but instead leans down to the side of her face and gives her soft kiss to the cheek, just wanting to make absolutely sure the woman understood exactly what she wanted to do for her and possibly let her know she may want it too.

Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 pm

The woman was expected a yay or nay for her request but the Head Girl would provide neither directly. Clarice wanted to justify this as a gift to Vera while Vera ensured that this act was done more for Claire's own will. She smiled softly as the woman struggled to make sense of it all and finally came around to her side. The woman's hips swayed enticingly while a single finger slid slowly along her desk. There was no questions in what this woman wanted to do to show her gratitude.

Her Prefect soon disappeared behind her only to slide her arms down Vera's body. Warm lips met the Head Girl's cheek and her hand moved up to rest upon Claire's cheek, holding her in place as she looked at the woman. She pressed her lips to the student's kissing softly at first. Her hand stroked the woman's cheek as she gave a faint smile once more. "Now now," she teased, "No need to be so nervous. I already said I accept your gratitude if you offer it. I would never push my Prefect away..." She kissed again and gazed deep into the woman's eyes. Even in this position she seemed to remain in control.

With Cala spending time with her lover, she found herself lacking someone to scratch a particular itch she had. Now this golden haired beauty was offering herself to the Head Girl and she saw no reason to refuse. She was fond of her Prefect but knew the woman was reluctant of getting close to her. Here she was now, close to her and wanting. Vera kissed her again, her tongue lightly teasing Claire's lips before pulling away. "Do not keep me waiting too long, Clarice.."

Thu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm

It was a bit more of a satisfying answer, but Clarice couldn’t help but feel the woman was trying to rouse her nervousness even more so with not answering fully. Even with that knowledge in mind, the Prefect couldn’t help but feel the way she felt and she did feel off balance thanks to the woman’s choice of words.

But at least she could feel she was getting a rise out of the woman. Though she attempted to not always feel a person’s emotions, Vera being so close, it was hard to ignore the emotions vibrating from the woman. Vera had a way of keeping herself and her emotions composed from a distance, but so close up should’ve clued Claire in on what the Head Girl wanted. It was of course perhaps the woman had thrown her off that she was engulfed in her own embarrassment and nervousness to notice… it was becoming clear how the woman influenced her so.

She had closed her eyes for one moment, but with the woman moving she had opened her eyes to see what she was doing and they widened as Vera’s face came closer and closer to her until their lips finally met. She was stunned to say the least that the woman who was normally cold to her was now suddenly kissing her and she could nothing but be held in place. It must’ve felt like kissing a wall until she parted, leaving a breathless blonde in her wake who tried to compose herself again but could only blush as the woman teased her once more. As soon as she was about to speak up on her own behalf the woman manages to press her lips to hers again, once more stunning her and causing her body temperature to rise with the added element of surprise.

Upon the third kiss the Prefect had calmed down to some degree, finally able to return the favor by licking the woman’s lips tenderly before allowing the Head Girl to pull away. She had left her breathless once; it was a moment to pout and turn her head away as the woman almost seemed to be the one pulling the strings though she had seemed wanting Clarice to be the one to be doing this all willingly. She had once again thrown her off balance and had caused her to be baffled, but the moments of being off seemed grow shorter and shorter in-between.

“Hmph… maybe I wouldn’t take so long if you would stop flustering me...” she mumbled, reverting to when she first arrived on the island again. Vera reminded her of Kanoe a little and how the dark witch teased her constantly. She found it a bit unfair for it to be like this also. “You both tease me too much…” she grumbled playfully before pulling the Head Girl’s hands off her arms to let her work.

A quick tug to one of Vera’s nipples through her blouse indicated her playful attitude. She did not mind the Head Girl teasing her as long as she was able to do what she wanted for her. She wanted to continue to tease then the Prefect would not mind teasing her back. Diana could at least take a shower and a nap in her bedroom if this took longer then she expected. This was a time where she could have a better understanding of the Head Girl before she went off to take care of the other blonde.

The Prefect did not bother to warn the Head Girl before that tugging turned into a full grope, flexing her fingers into the woman’s endowed breasts and squeezing them gently over and over to get blood going through it.

“Keep teasing me and I’ll have to do it back at you, you know…”

Thu May 27, 2010 7:50 pm

She gasped sharply as her nipple was grabbed through her blouse and bra. It hurt but only a little. A few tugs sent her blood throbbing to the hardening nub before the woman moved on to groping her openly. "Mm.. You call it teasing but I am just moving you along," she replied softly, "Like I said, do not keep me waiting."

She grabbed the woman's arm with one hand and the hip with the other. Vera pulled the Prefect closer, pulling the woman around the arm rest of her chair and into her lap. She released the woman while she was still facing away from her, allowing Claire to adjust her position how she wished. "Since you seem content to show your gratitude here in my chair, so be it." She turned the woman's gaze to her own and kissed her again, deeper this time. While distracted, she grabbed the mystic's nipple through her uniform and twisted painfully. She even pulled at the same time to increase the pain before her thumb began to stroke over the now throbbing nub to soothe the pain away.

Vera was a Head Girl and that meant she was fully experienced in how to pleasure both the male and female body. Claire may think that being raped and having sex with students has granted her alot of experience, but the silver haired woman was specifically trained in this field for a variety of reasons.

She broke the kiss while at the same time painfully twisting the still pulsing nub. Pain and soothing, the two kept alternating in a random pattern as she looked at her Prefect. "Tease me and keep me waiting too long and I may just have to punish you. Or maybe a good punishing is what you want," she whispered in Claire's ear, "Are you going to be a good girl or a bad girl now?" The mystic got her wish, Vera was riled up and ready. But was the woman prepared for what she just unleashed?

Thu May 27, 2010 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next