View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The morning after (For Clarice) 

Post The morning after (For Clarice)
Her head hurt, that was all she remembered. Her hand absent mindedly came up to rub the hurting spot and she winced as she pressed against what felt like a bruise. Had she hit her head? Was she bleeding? Panic surged through Diana, yet when she opened her eyes and looked at the hand that was coming into focus, she was relieved to see the lack of blood. Diana blinked a few more times, readjusting her eyes to the light, or rather, the lack thereof.

The blond started to push herself onto her taut ass, which felt strangely cold. Just as she started to stand, she was tugged back into a sitting position by chains attached to manacles that graced her wrists. She looked at them wistfully. Confusion was overcoming the blond. Where in the world was she? Yet again she blinked a few times, trying to get the room... No, the cell, into focus.

She looked down at herself, not even remembering what clothes she was wearing. She wore her school uniform and white socks, now slightly darkened by her stay in this chamber or wherever else she'd been padding around. Her shoes were nowhere in sight. Panic slowly faded away, overcome by fear. This must be some sort of nightmare. She hugged her knees to her chest and sat there, patiently waiting for something to happen. Then she noticed movement in the corner of the room and lifted her eyes. The silhouette of the person was familiar. The long hair style, the curves of their body, it all seemed to hint at someone familiar.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Post Re: The morning after (For Clarice)
If only the panicking woman could sense the erratic emotions the 'silhouette’ was feeling, she might pinpoint the tinge of disappointment, aggravation and maybe even a little caring touch to make it seem like a mother who had caught her child red-handed in a wrongful act. Pity… a mother would be more merciful.

“What a pleasant surprise to have you in my company, Diana. Although given the nature and the surroundings you find yourself in, I can assume that such pleasantries are only in my perception.”

Diana’s ‘teacher’ steps out of the shadows with a look only someone who she had taken under her wing could understand. The second sight to draw Diana’s eyes were not her normal attire, but the sash that loosely hanging over her. The chained woman might’ve felt some relief to know a familiar face, but things had changed since the last time they met. She was a Prefect… dutifully fulfilling roles placed upon her by a Head Girl and would therefore act upon her duties with no mercy at all. She had respectfully asked Vera to take this issue and deal with it personally; perhaps one of her very first acts as a Prefect to other students. What an ironic twist that though she deeply cared for Diana, she could already predict Dian’s ‘affection’ would wane a little.

With one arm at her side, she takes some from her pocket and tosses it at Diana’s feet. Of course the woman’s eyes would follow the object, only to discover it was a plastic bag filled with a strange substance. But Diana and Clarice knew exactly what was in it, and it was then that Diana knew why she was here.

“Did it feel good, Diana? I mean I have heard smoking and snorting such a drug causes such an intense high the first time that many find themselves wanting more of it to keep that psychedelic buzz going… must’ve been fun… it better have been.”

She steps closer to the chained Diana and kneels down to her level, giving her an intensely cold and very disappointed glare. She even grabs the woman’s chin roughly to show she meant business and keeps her eye in eye contact with her.

“I shouldn’t have to even make a single word with that substance at your feet now should I? I assuming I shouldn’t tell you because you’re obviously too intelligent to know that first time users of Heroin actually die from overdosing…”

She roughly snaps Diana’s head away from her and lets go, standing up with the pouch and walks to a table far in the shadows to place the object in question on it. There were faint sights of other materials on the table aside from the newly set pouch, but Diana at her position could not quite make out what they were.

“Before I even begin to express my utter disappointment, I feel my stomach is turning for an answer. The school is obligated to have certain drugs at the clinic for medicinal purposes, so I can only assume someone or maybe even you as your curiosity has shown, took what was not yours and proceeded to try it for a first time.”

Turning to her student, she crosses her arms and leans on the table, looking the woman over in utter disgust, but there was a faint hint of sadness for this position she was in. Even Diana could predict Clarice was not going to just let her go after all, but perhaps there was always hope of pleading and promising to never do things again. Of course it was only a hope after all for right now.

Though you’ve put me in a very precarious position, I will give you a chance to explain yourself. Use your words wisely my dear… or the next sounds coming out of your mouth will not be as calm as a simple explanation. Why? … why would you do something so ignorant and dim-witted, Diana?”

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:03 am

Diana's eyes widened at the sudden voice. A look of shock overcame her features and her blue eyes shot up at the face. Her lower lip quivered and horror struck in her heart. If Clarice was here with her, that meant that they'd both been imprisoned for the same crime! But what sort of crime would warrant such imprisonment? And why wasn't Clarice chained... Up... Like.. Her...

Her thoughts reeled to a shrieking stop, her jaw dropping slightly at the sight of the sash across her teacher's well-sculpted torso. She knew the sash well, it was that of a Prefect. She'd been warned of them, she'd been scared of them, she'd never confronted nor been confronted by one. Normally she'd show more dignity, normally Diana would not be so dogged. But in her position she felt powerless, she felt helpless. And truly she was.

When the baggy landed with a cruel "slap" in front of her, Diana glanced down at it. She inhaled deeply, trying to bring air to her winded lunges. It was all coming back to her now. The student running down the hall, throwing her the baggy and telling her to hide it, the gnawing curiosity... The experimentation. It was all coming back.

Then the expected berating came. The spiteful words, coming from one that did not know how such things felt. Diana whimpered softly, pathetically. She wanted to lash back, she wanted to fight back, but knew she couldn't. Knew that she would fail. For years she'd shaken her head in disgust at the people that did such things, she'd almost hated them. Now look at her. A hypocrite, caught red handed.

Her head is lowered, her eyes hardening as the shame and despair sets in. She feels Clarice's soft yet strong fingers force her head up, her eyes trying to look anywhere but at the angry orbs in Clarice's eyes. Yet when they land on them, she can't look away, the words landing on her ears like the lashes of a whip.

When her head is whipped aside, she does nothing but slowly lower her chin, as if frozen in place, her neck stiff. At last she turns her head back towards Clarice, glancing up at her. At last she is given a chance to speak, yet the words burning in her throat seem to disappear. She opens her lips, croaking softly yet nothing else comes out.

Diana lowers her head yet again and taking in a deep breath. A weak, "It wasn't my fault," manages to escape her lips. She closes her eyes tightly, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. Diana's record with school authorities was almost flawless except for a few honest mistakes. This was one of the first times she'd ever done something this serious. Her anxiety and fear was getting the best of her. "It... It was just simple curiosity... I just wanted to know why they did it, if it really felt as good as they said it did. I only intended to do it the one time..."

She sniffles loudly, her head still lowered, a tear landing on the dry, concrete floor. "But that's what they all say, isn't it? What excuse do I have? I'm weak and stupid." Self pity. She recognized it immediately and instantly hated herself for resorting to it. But she couldn't stop herself. "Worst part is I don't even remember any of it." She spoke almost to herself, reminding herself of just how moronic what she'd done was.

"I swear to you, Clarice, I'll never touch the stuff knowingly again, nor any other thing of its kind. This was the first time I've even done anything close to this and I swear it'll be my last." Although she'd regained control of herself mostly, she still seemed on the verge of bursting into tears yet again at any moment.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 am

“If I recall correctly, you were rather out-spoken, courageous, and resolved on wanting me to teach you magic. You and I even had our togetherness at one time. It amazes me how much you’ve changed… quite obviously not for the better.”

The woman’s self pity churned her own stomach in disgust. If there was one thing she could not stand was a student who acted like herself when up against a certain monster on the island. She wanted to feel that at least her masochistic nature was uncommon, but here her student was… having done something so outrageous that she just had to know if she got caught she was going to get some form of retribution. Yet by some means of naivety and stupidity, she did it any ways. What a pity to know Diana really was unwittingly asking for a hard hand.

“Your self pity is unwarranted when you put yourself in this position in the first place. Stop sniveling and crying; don’t make me lose more respect for you then you’ve already taken away by your actions.”

Though she had never experienced a drug stricken high before, Clarice was not without some common sense. No doubt Diana was experiencing the after math of a high, whether it is her exhausted body or a throbbing head ache she didn’t show. But the crying and belittling herself was probably not helping.

Diana’s ears heard the soft tap of something being set in front of her. Clarice had returned to the woman and was leaning down, having no eye contact with the woman as she lets go of the glass of water next to her. The chained woman’s chin was lifted with a more gentle touch and a pill was put to her lips by the other hand.

“Swallow. It is a pain killer mixed with other ingredients to counter-act your drug usage and to rid you of any aches or pains you may be feeling. The staff had found you in your bathroom out cold when you didn’t show up for your first or second period. You’re lucky you didn’t overdose considering how you have no knowledge of how much to take to not cause permanent damage to your numbed brain.”

Taking the pill would offer some relief that Clarice had not been brainwashed and was going to be ruthless upon her for her mistake in judgment. Once the pill was taken in to her mouth, Clarice offered the glass and tipped it just enough for Diana to have an easier time swallowing the pill. Once that was done, she gently rubs the woman’s neck very tenderly to help it go down with a very pleasant ease. Standing up, she takes the glass back to her table of goodies and sets it aside, clearing her throat to catch Diana’s attention once more.

“I am a Prefect now, Diana. But that does not change the fact that I am still your teacher in the art of magic and I will not recede from agreement that you need help in the subject. But things have changed since our last get-together. If you want to think of it, I am now fully authoritative over you in your time at this school. You should take relief all issues you have from then on will be directed to me and I will resolve them. But of course that also means I have more options of punishment when you do stupid things. So in a manner of words, yes, you will never abuse drugs again,” she explains very softly before turning to the woman with a rather downsizing and cold expression, holding what appeared to be a shot of some sorts that was pushed just enough to show the woman that it was going to be used, “And I will personally make sure you remember this night the next time you find your curiosity weighing with your judgment.”

The liquid spurting out was very gold and glossy in color, but one could doubt Diana was much for caring of what color the substance was but rather what it was. Judging by Clarice's expression, she wasn't going to tell until perhaps it was injected.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Diana could feel the self-hate pushing down on her shoulders, as if gravity itself was attempting to punish her for her actions. When Clarice dismissed her self-pity, the blond nodded her head. She'd known that it would result in the current reprimand, but Diana wasn't surprised that she'd made yet another stupid decision without thought. Guilt weighed down in her stomach, like a lead ball weighing her down. She couldn't stop reprimanding herself for making such a stupid mistake in her mind! Yet at the same time, that small part of her head insisted, it isn't your fault.

When the pill was put to her lips, her glittering, blue eyes looked up at Clarice with appreciation at this small gesture of mercy. She gulped it down readily, swallowing audibly, the water anathema to her parched lips. Diana's head bobbed up and down again, her long hair curtaining in front of her face, at the description of her discovery. She inhales deeply, feeling the pill's effects already begin to take place. Her mind began to clear, the throbbing pain began to fade and she could now feel just how sore her limbs were. It didn't hurt, but she could still feel a numbed sensation that hinted at pain.

Her eyes quickly shot up when Clarice cleared her throat, and she listened quietly as her teacher spoke. She blinked a few times in the awkward light, squinting her eyes when she at last saw the syringe. She bit her lower lip nervously. The last time she'd spoken, it resulted in nothing but reprimand and idiocy spewing from her lips. She'd keep quiet this time unless asked to speak. However, she could not help but take in a deep breathe in a futile attempt to calm her nerves. What could that shot be?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:57 pm

She didn’t even bother to warn the woman she was coming before puncturing her skin with the syringe and injecting her swiftly with the liquid inside. Clarice merely sighed as she pulled the needle out of the woman’s arm and gently placed two fingers on her lips and putting them to the very small redness where the syringe had gotten Diana’s arm.

“What I’ve injected into you is a drug in itself. I see no reason to give you aphrodisiacs, but this is a particular unique drug. It’s poison that will circulate through your body for one to two days depending on the victim. Every sensitive area you have will burn as soon as you become disobedient to me. The drug picks up rather well when during the midst of disobedience that your heart and pulse will race and that triggers the burning sensation.”

Once she explains to Diana of the drug she was now under, she unlocks her of the chains that held her secure. Clarice snaps her fingers to get the woman’s attention and gestures with one finger for her to follow her to the table she obtained the syringe from. As she follows Clarice to the table she notices other bags of substances inside, one of each a different color.

“Since you decided to become a little druggy for the day this is your punishment. I will put three bags before you and you must choose which one you will ingest. Two will be highly potent poisons that will trigger your burning sensations and I will then have my way with you while you are in pain for the moment. But if you choose correctly then I will have my way with you in a gentler manner. The game is simple. You get three times. Choose two wrong and then I will do whatever I please with you and it will involve quite a bit of pain. But if by chance you get two out of three then I will let you pick your punishment. You're not after all leaving here without much of just a rude awakening my dear.

So… are you ready to get started? Or would you perhaps like to prolong your time and waste mine being here and staring at me in an uncivilised, gawking fashion?” she asks with narrowed brows.

Last edited by Clarice on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Diana could feel dread broil within her gut. Such consequences. The needle pricked her skin and Diana gasped softly as whatever was within is injected into her. She whimpers softly and her eyes once more rise up to watch Clarice as she unlocks the chains and lets Diana rise. Diana does so, rubbing her wrists. Her eyes, however, linger on the red dot forming on her arm. Her eyes moved to the door. It was slightly ajar, thick and made of steel, but still slightly ajar with seemingly nothing stopping it from opening. As Diana strode towards the table, thoughts of flight begin to form within her mind. She has slightly longer legs then Clarice and is relatively in shape. She could probably outrun her. The idea began to excite Diana, her heartbeat quickening. The brash blond's eyes widened suddenly as she felt a heated prickling in her chest. She looked down at her breasts, her hand falling over them, yet feeling nothing sitting atop the smooth flesh. Fear would then quicken her heartbeat further, causing the poison to pump even faster. The blood circulated through her nipples, the sensitive nubs like a concentration of prickling pain. Every brush of cloth felt like sandpaper, the air itself stung.

Diana said nothing, her eyes rising up from her chest and resting on the three bags before her. She nodded her head absent mindedly, her thoughts preoccupied by fear of the true horrors that this poison would make her feel. "I'm ready, Clarice." Her eyes continued to linger on the bags, as if by staring at them long enough she could see through them and seek out her freedom.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 pm

“Several things have piled up for me so I don’t have time to waste with you ‘fearing’ me just because I am punishing you for your actions, Diana.”

She sets the items in question in specific orders on the table and gestures to them for Diana to follow. On the end where they were was a plate with a foot underneath that allowed it to circulate above the table. Three plates with three bags were positioned on top of the rotating stand and it followed with two others beside it. Clarice was not wasting time with simple trivial questions of how she obtained the item that made this punishment befitting or whether or not she was sorry completely for what she did. Things would fall in place in due time.

Flicking hair behind her shoulders, Clarice saw and felt the nerving emotions riling from the woman. It was a pity a simple mistake made it this way, but some times even accidents didn’t just get put aside, especially since this would teach Diana to pick her poisons more carefully.

“And if it makes you feel any better, even if you pick the wrong poisons I will give you medicine to counter act it. You seem to be in good spirits to listen so as long as you listen, I won’t prolong your pain.”

The Prefect steps aside, still displeased of having to deal with Diana in such a manner, but even her superior, Vera, would at least be pleased of teaching the woman a lesson drugs and how not to abuse them. Even so, Clarice had some sympathy for the woman. The fact she was suddenly tossed into a world of disappointment and the fact Clarice knew her well enough to know her weakness must’ve made her feel a little exposed. Maybe she felt humiliation already, judging by her emotions it was likely, and the utter guilt for nearly putting herself in the hospital by her own choice. The Prefect had some sympathy but not as much as the last time they met.

Having been abused and beaten emotionally down to a pulp had turned Clarice cold to a point where very select few who were endearingly close to her would not be looked down upon with a cold glare. Diana, unfortunately, was one of those people to have gotten close, but was the blonde mystic’s first student to have to correct. Such pint up rage and emotions would only further push Clarice to right the wrong Diana made with much severity. It was perhaps to coin a phrase of being in the right place at the wrong time.

“All you have to do is pick from the bags and I will give you a spoon to which you will ingest. If nothing happens within 30 seconds of intake, then you have taken a drug that will do neither good nor bad. If you pick right I will know and you will move onto the next row. If nothing else, you can begin picking or perhaps… you don’t see yourself as a druggy and will refuse my request?”

She adds the last part simply, looking to her as if the woman had two choices to choose from before she could begin picking her drug to snort. It was a matter of whether Diana found herself guilty of the act or whether perhaps she saw this as cruel punishment and will refuse Clarice’s request. Of course if she refused then her heart rate would speed up and she would become in pain once again. In any case, Diana was going to feel the heat. It would be up to the shaking woman how much and long she would feel it.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm

My eyes perked at the last statement. I watched Clarice, truly looked at her, for a few, long moments. My eyes and narrowed and I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself. "I am not a drug addict. But I will accept the consequences for my actions, willingly or otherwise." I looked back at the trio of bags. My finger reached out and touched a vermilion green bag. My blue eyes then followed my finger, noticing the bag it had chosen. I nodded to myself and pulled the bag closer. I undid the top of the pouch and held out my hand, waiting for Clarice's spoon. I gazed down at the color-less powder. I could feel the pill from earlier starting to wear off, the hints of a head ache prowling at the edges of my mind, like a host of tendrils waiting to spring.

As I waited, I closed my eyes and took another deep breath. The waiting would be the worst part, I decided. Waiting for the reaction that I would get from the poison, that half minute stretched into an eternity. Did I deserve this? Was this truly justice? Could I be blamed for simple, human curiosity? Perhaps. But right now, fighting this situation would not help me. I knew and accepted this. With a deep breath I took the spoon from Clarice's fingers and scooped up a spoonful of the powder. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and lifted the spoon to my nostrils. I covered one nostril and snorted the powder into my lunges. My eyes remained closed as I waited for the powder's effects to kick in.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Clarice made no emotional expressions no matter which pouch Diana hovered her shaky hand over. She seemed rather set in her mind that no matter what Diana was going to get the worst of this situation. It wasn’t necessarily having confidence in the woman more then just believing the woman would not get much mercy in a game of luck.

No matter if Diana took it by mouth or nostril, the effects would be the same if there were any. Clarice only watched the spoon leave her hands to Diana’s, to scooping the pouch and bringing it to her nose to inhale the substance. It was only as soon as she did so with no way of getting it out of her system did she sigh and get the counter-acting measures in place.

“You picked wrong.”

Soon enough burning pain ruptured in Dian’s chest, awakening that mild headache that had only begun to throb slightly. The pain slowly spread to her stomach and down to her ovarian tract and even to the inner walls of the woman’s nether regions. The burning sensation could only be described as a hot itch that of scratched would only amplify the burning sensation.

But it was maybe thirty seconds of this painful itch when Clarice offered a spoon of liquid to swallow. She didn’t seem displeased by the fact Diana’s luck didn’t help her at all and shook her head when the medicine was accepted. She doesn’t say a word and steps back to let the woman try her next row of drugs; awaiting for the woman to regain her bearings from the onslaught of pain that had no doubt caused her some dizziness to couple with that growing headache.

The blonde mystic merely crossed her arms, still livid about Diana being in this position in the first place. She found it to be such an insult or perhaps a slap to rely on man-made objects to satisfy her urges when the woman had a vast wealth of magical capabilities that could’ve aided her in some form. She had such potential and now she goes and unwittingly almost puts herself in a drug-induced coma for such an outrageous dose she made for herself. Whether or not Diana remembers how much she had snorted did not matter at this point. Punishment for such acts of drug usage could be much worse if Clarice truly wanted it to be so.

Pity, Diana was doing much of the punishment on her own. But this was only the beginning.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Clarice's sigh produced a similar reaction in Diana. Rather then try to snort it out, rather then try to rebel somehow, she closed her eyes and braced herself, heaving a sigh of disappointment and gritting acceptance. Then the pain started. A soft whimper left her drying lips, hands hugging her torso as the burning in her lunges commenced, her nerves set alight like dry kindling in an inferno. Sweat began to run down Diana's pale skin, down her jaw line, glistening on her forehead, as her eyes clenched tight. Her body quivered as the torrent of fire spread downwards, towards Diana's crotch. She clamped her thighs tight desperately, yet to no avail, as even there the flames licked at her sensitive orifice with lashes of torment.

Tearing eyes open and Diana at last sees the glistening yellow medication offered to her. With a trembling hand, she accepts it and downs it without hesitation. If Clarice was anything, she was honest. As the thick liquid was ingested, the warmth slowly began to calm, flames put out and left as hot embers in her chest. She suddenly realized that she had been tightly clamping onto her torso, and released her self at last. Diana's panting continued for a few moments as the room spun around her, slowly coming to a halt. Blinking tears out of her eyes, she brought her blue eyes to gaze upon Clarice's features. The expression of disappointment and indifference to Diana's suffering was almost a slap to the face, bringing the wannabe sorceress to the brink of tears. But she held back and returned her gaze upon the next row.

Without any hesitation, having tired of waiting, wanting to get this over with, Diana reached out and grabbed the closest bag to her from the next trio. Opening it, she moved a spoonful into her lips and closed her eyes, clenching the arm rests of her chair as she waits for the effects to take place. She braces herself for pain, yet there is still a glimmer of hope in that she will find some form of salvation.

Mon May 10, 2010 10:59 pm

If Clarice was anything, she was not honest at all. Diana would soon find that out, but for now she played the role of a simple punisher to a convict and that’s how it would be until the end. Until that end, Diana was going to learn very hard of why one shouldn’t let curiosity get the better of her.

Diana seemed to perceive her indifference as a direct action towards her, which was fine if she did, but the Prefect only had been reminiscing of how she was looked upon with such a face as someone tortured her to the brink of tears. She could see it now how Diana looked at her pleadingly only to have such expressions answer her calls for mercy. Clarice could understand the woman’s pain, but this was her job and as long as she showed mercy Diana may very well try another new curiosity without a moment’s hesitation. Perhaps it was for her own good, but then again, that’s exactly what most monsters said to her before they had their way with her body.

As the woman finally received some act of kindness by downing the liquid ad reverting back just being shaky this time, Diana didn’t waste any moment moving to the next row of drugs. Instead of snorting it like last time, she ingested the substance and immediately took to the chair at the end of the table, clenching the arm rests and preparing herself for some form of pain to come. But it never did this time around.

“Congratulations. You picked right it would seem.”

Though her sentence was meant to bring the woman out of her bracing posture, it held little emotion at all to where she gestures for the woman to end this trivial game of guessing by taking the last row and the last choice she would have to make. To ensure the woman would act steadily instead of dreary snail’s pace, Clarice already had the counter-acting drug ready this time before Diana would make her choice. The faster she got this done, the quicker her relief would be if she guessed wrong. And she most likely will in any case. Clarice may have her fun watching Diana mull over which poison to take.

Tue May 11, 2010 12:51 pm

A soft breath of relief escaped the woman's tight throat. The tasteless powder went down without any side-effects, leaving only the after-effects of the previous drug -- a dull tingling in her lower abdomen -- as well as the returning head ache from last night's "experiment." But Diana was far too realistic to revel in her choice. A deep breath was inhaled into her lunges as the next decision loomed over her. This time she pulled the bag towards her, undoing the opening. She didn't look up at Clarice, refusing to see what might be the truth of how her teacher, now jailor, feels for her. She'd rather delude herself with memories of the past tenderness that they'd shared, which for all she knew was gone and beyond the new Prefect.

Diana felt herself break into a cold sweat, warmth running down the nape of her neck in the form of perspiration. With a shaky sigh, she opened the bag before her. This time she looked down at what she was about to ingest, like a child glaring balefully at medication that had to be taken but would still be unpleasant to do so. She felt tempted to set the bag back, she felt the urge to pick another or even refuse to play this infuriating game. But common sense overtook her rebellious outburst and once more, acceptance lulled the blond into obedience. Without another breath, a spoonful of the substance was in past Diana's lips. Once again, she leaned back and felt herself tense for what could be the worst of the pain. With eyes closed, Diana yet again clutched at the arm rests of the chair. She pressed her thighs together, as if to ward off her sensitive nether from being targeted by whatever poison she might have just taken into her body. The tingling, itching pain was still there, a mere echo of its former agitation, but still prickling whenever Diana tensed.

Thu May 13, 2010 1:34 am

“Strike two.”

It was all that needed to be said before Diana found herself unprepared for the next measure of pain that seemed to erupt from her abdomen up this time around. The burning sensation reveled and licked at the poor woman’s sensitive areas, putting enough pressure to possibly make Diana strain to breathe and not hold her breath as the burning pain continues to erode her strength away.

A spoon is offered after what seemed like an eternity of anguish and Clarice could only give a soft breath as the woman ingested the liquid and felt the relief come all too quickly. The woman was learning from her mistake, but she still seemed to be delusional in her own little world. That would simply not do.

“You’re learning from your mistake of letting curiosity over cloud your judgment, Diana. But now… you’ve made another mistake,” she spoke very softly, stepping behind the woman in her chair to drape her arms over her, “When I think of when people tell me to do things, perhaps I feel a little nervous and anxiety from it, but then I think about what they’ve told me, regard it to what I would normally do and what I believe should be done and decide from there. You, however, have given into the simplest form of trouble you could possibly have from the beginning of pre-school. Peer pressure is never something to regard… had you denied or refused my offer I would’ve known you had learned your lesson of to never take drugs despite what anyone says or tells you, including myself. All in all, you didn’t even think to ask why you should do this… what you would learn from causing yourself pain… and that demands chastisement.”

Stepping away from the woman, she regards the woman with a cynical expression and gestures for the woman to speak for herself before repetitions would begin again.

Thu May 13, 2010 2:12 am

A gasp as the broiling pain erupted in her chest, a pained cringe following as Diana grasped her abdomen once more in a deathly embrace, trying to squeeze the pain out of herself. Several sobs escaped her throat, as tears welled in the corners of her eyes. At last salvation came and Diana was quick to swallow the spoonful of bitter tasting medication. The pain once more subsided, but yet the feeling of raw flesh on the inside was still present. Once again, she laid back against the chair, her breathing heavy and weighed. Her skin prickled with what she told herself was a side effect of the drugs when Clarice's arms draped over her. After what felt like yet another verbal lashing, the tears that had welled in her eyes at last spilled loose. "I did what you told me because I'm a coward! I wanted to avoid further punishment, I didn't want to have to experience you acting like this." After spitting the word coward, Diana hugged herself again, shrugging off Clarice's draping arms. "The experience did nothing but reinforce why I never did drugs in the first place. I simply didn't want to be a hypocrite, for someone to be able to tell me, 'how would you know, you've never tried it!' Well, now I have and I know even more why not to." Diana turned around and looked up at Clarice, studying her features. "I'm not a fool, Clarice, I know why people do things like drugs. I was in positions of vulnerability before also, positions where drugs would have made everything easier and faster. But I resisted, because I knew that if I started going down that path in my moment of weakness, it would sabotage me ever being strong again. If I ever did, I also knew it would haunt me for the rest of my days." By now Diana was sobbing in full, tears streaming down her cheek and her shoulders shook. Her words were shaky and lacked any strength behind them.

Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next