View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Perfect Model (For Dokima) 

Post Re: A Perfect Model (For Dokima)
Leriana let her blouse fall to the ground, and her skirt soon followed, leaving her in just her school uniform issue white bra and panties. Leaving them slumped on the ground to ensure that she would not ruin the mood she was setting up, as annoying as they would be to clean later. She smiled warmly at Dokima when she said that Leriana's hands were good.

Well that is one thing you can say, just say whatever you want to say. Don't hold back out of fear of embaressment, because I promise I won't stop just because you said something, well unless you ask me to stop of course. Before Dokima can respond Leriana's hands start caressing and kneading Dokima's newly exposed breasts.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm

"AH! K....Mng!" She winces, her body getting more weaker, her muscles getting too relax she loses her will to move. "You're hands....are making...me wet..." She's such a expert at this... She pants heavily, her eyes glazed with passionate. Leri's...a...ahn...has she done this to other girls? This...caressing, mmmn, I hope she does this to my.....p...u...s...s...y.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 am
Profile YIM

Leriana continues to knead Dokima's breasts as she shifts, straddling her hips and resting her panty covered pussy just back away from Dokima's exposed wet cunt. She continues to caress and squeeze her breasts as Leriana looks down at Dokima, smirking.

After a couple of seconds one hand slides down Dokima's body, moving slowly towards her wet pussy. However when she reaches it the hand lifts off, and Leriana's fingers trail around Dokima's wet cunt once before completely withdrawing. Do you want me to do something Doki? The fingers briefly tease your cunt again, the tips only just touching as she runs them around the edges before breaking contact completely.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 am

"Ha!...aaah....I...want..." her voice trails off, too embarassed to speak of the lewd request, Dokima then blushes, whispering softly Leriana. Please...rub my pussy, my wet pussy...wants to be rubbed by your magnificant hands... She looks at her, quickly turning her head away to avoid Leri from seeing her shy face. Ah...I said it...I don't know if she heard but, I hope it's loud enough...hn, please...touch my pussy, rub it...make me feel good more.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 am
Profile YIM

Leriana giggled as you spoke, and while one hand continued to work on your breasts the other just used it's finger tips to tease you. I;m sorry Doki ... I didn't quite hear what you said. you'll have to speak a little louder, and a little clearer. In fact it sounded like you wanted me to stop...

With that both of Leriana's hands withdrew, and she shifted as if she was going to get off. Hopefully Dokima would be too far into pleasure to consent to her leaving her and would suddenly be very desperate to get her to remain. But Leriana's gamble could very well not pay off. Dokima might not say anything, and than Leriana would be forced to simply pack up her stuff and leave.

However considering how wet Dokima was, and how much her body had responded, Leriana doubted that would occur.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 am

"Hm!! I.. She felt like a coward, however she wanted the pleasure, her body just getting started to get wet, she gathered her courage and blurted without thinking, she wanted the pleasure and she'll do anything to recieve it. "P....Please rub my pussy! Make me cum hard Leri!....I...I'll go crazy if you don't make me cum, please! I'll do anything for you if you make me cum! Just once, make me cum once!" She was desperate, her pussy aching for more pleasure, hungery for it.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 am
Profile YIM

" I'll do anything for you if you make me cum!..."

At those words Leriana smiled and resettled her body on top of yours. One hand returned to Dokima's breast, while the other started slowly sliding along your slit, finally touching her properly. Anything you say? I think I will hold you to that ... my sweet demonette. Leriana leant down and pressed her mouth against yours, her tongue seeking to slide into your mouth just as she started to push a finger into you, her hand still moving slowly across your cunt, forcing the finger to move around inside you.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:58 am

"A..ahmm..." Her voiced muffled, as Leriana stuck her tongue inside, Dokima kisses back, their tongues ravagely wrestling eachother, she moans as Leriana sticks her finger inside her pussy, her juices beginning to produce quickly. Ahn..yes...Leri's...pleasuring me with her hand....my pussy...hah....feels so good, her finger...is moving into me...hn...I want to cum hard...her hands....rubbing me..

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 am
Profile YIM

As their tongues entwined Leriana started to twist her hand around, rotating the finger inside Dokima's tight cunt around slowly. Leriana held the kiss, and the finger inside of Dokima, for a few seconds before breaking it off and sliding down Dokima's body. Her mouth trailed down her face, neck, shoulders and finally settled on one of her breasts. As Leriana started to suck on Dokima's breast, her tongue licking over and around her nipple, one hand kneaded and squeezed the other breast while a second finger joined the first inside Dokima and the pair started to thrust into her. She continued to rotate her hand around, making the fingers twist as they pumped into the black haired student.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 am

"Uwah! Leri........hands...I'm...going to....I'm going to cum soon." She moans loudly, feeling her breast sucked, as Leriana's fingers thrusts back and forth twisting inside her, she couldn't bear the feeling, her pussy tightening. Panting, she clenches her fist. "There...like that...I'm...going to cum if you do it like that...your hands...are...incredible Leri! I'm going....to cum soon...h..haaaghn!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:58 am
Profile YIM

Leriana smiles to herself when she heard Dokima's words, and as she sucks on her breast she starts to hum, sending muffled vibrations through it. Her other hand focuses on her other nipple, the one not being constantly licked by Leriana's tongue.

Meanwhile the pair of fingers inside Dokima slowly twist around as Leriana pumps them into her. After a few more strokes Leriana adds another movement to the fingers, and each slowly pushes away from the other before she starts to wriggle the fingers around as she slowly twists her hand around and pumps into Dokima's cunt. Leriana intends to do whatever she can to make Dokima cum, and to make her orgasms as powerful as she could.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 am

"Hi...N..not my nipples, ah.....you're...also inserting another finger?! A..Aaahn, I'm going to cum. She trembles with anticipation, her whole body pleasured by Leriana. Unable to move her arms due to her pleasuring numbness, her pussy tightens. "I'm going to...I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum....I...I'm Cuuuuuuuuummmiiing!" She grips the ground with her hands, her pussy squirting a large dose of pussy juices, her body twitches as her pussy squirts. "Ah...a..ah...ah."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana continues her movements when the student on the ground beneath her cums, her entire body twitching as juices squirt out of her cunt around Leriana's fingers as they continue their work inside her. Of course just because Dokima is orgasming it doesn't mean Leriana will stop, she intended to make the black haired girl's orgasm as intense as possible.

If anything her movements increase in intensity, trying to make the orgasm powerful enough to shatter Dokima's mind and in doing so give Leriana a helpful way of influencing her.

When the orgasm finally started to fade Leriana released Dokima's breast from her mouth, and her fingers stopped moving inside her. She turned her head to look at Dokima's own, trying to catch her gaze. Did you like it?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 am

"Hah...hah...yes....I...nn, please...can you make me cum more?" She looks at Leri, her eyes hypnotized with passion, she felt to be addicted with Leri, falling into her hands, becoming a toy for her to play with. "I don't understand but...it's just your hands...are so good....the feeling's so great, I can barely move at all. My body so numb.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 am
Profile YIM

Leriana looks into Dokima's eyes and sees the raw passion contained within them. The submission that those pleasure hazed eyes hold. Leriana can't help but smile brightly, and at your explanation, however brief, of the sensation that smile broadens. This is something far greater than a simple model. But only if she treats Dokima right.

The first was for offering to model, and this one can be for being such a great model. Any more and you will have to come up with something more that you can give me ... sounds fair Doki? Leriana asks, her fingers inside Dokima slowly starting to move again as the hand holding Dokima's breast starts to gently squeeze the soft orb in it's grip.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next