View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Perfect Model (For Dokima) 

Post Re: A Perfect Model (For Dokima)
"Hmn....Leri-san....I don't know what to give you anymore, my freedom? My life, my pussy, breast, my body, my lov...e..." She winces as Leri began to move her fingers inside. "A..Uwah! I'll give you whatever you want! Anything, m..myself! I'll give you my whole self, both body and mind, a..ahhn, Leri...fingers...moving in me, ha..haaahn." Her body trembles, like feeling electricity going through her whole body. "My pleasure, my soul! I'll give you all of me Leri!"

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana blinked for a moment at Dokima's words, not expected a pledge that strong. But she recovers after a moment, and she smiles warmly at Dokima. Your very sweet Doki, Good Girl. The moment Leriana says good girl the fingers inside Dokima return to their earlier fast pace. They start to pump into and out of her folds, twisting and gyratings, wriggling and writhing as they do so.

Good Girl. Those words of praise again, and when Leriana speaks them her mouth encloses around Dokima's breast again. Gently sucking on the soft orb as her tongue dances across and around the nipple.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 pm

"Hiiiii! Mn! Leri..." She shuts her eyes tightly, her strength getting weaker. "My body...is so hot, hnn, moving in me, your fingers, I can't take it...I'm going to cum again." She pants, blending the pleasure into her mind, savoring the taste her body is getting. "My..breasts, I'm going to cum, orgasm...hard, so hard...going to cum hard!" Leri's so good, her fingers, rubbing inside. Aaah, this is so embarrassing, she's going to see my face as I cum...nn...going to...c..cum...

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana started to hum, her mouth vibrating against the soft flesh of Dokima's breast as her tongue licked around the nipple. Sometimes it flicked across the sensitive nub, other times it slowly licked it, and a couple of times it even tried to coil around it. All designed to give Dokima more and more pleasure, a reward for such a nice promise. Hopefully if Leriana gave Dokima enough pleasure she wouldn't simply ignore it as a promise made in ecstasy, and instead honour it.

The pace of the fingers inside Dokima increased, both in the rate in which they pumped into her wet folds and the intensity of which they rotated and twisted inside her. Leriana's free hand slid down Dokima's body towads her crotch, and it's questing fingertips sought out Dokima's clit. After this much pleasure Leriana fully expected it to be revealed, and easy to find ... and stimulate for even more pleasure.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 am

"Hy..Hyaaah!" Dokima yells loudly, her pussy tightening up as Leriana increases her effort of pleasuring. Dokima's juices flowing out. "Mnng! Cum.....gah...hah..." She flinches as Leri rubs her clit. "Ah..n..no not there, Leri....nnm, my clit, I can't stand it anymore, my body's going to give out." She shuts her eyes, more stimulation invaded her body, her mind going blank, feeling as if she could faint at any moment. Leri...is not going to stop...ah...it doesn't matter, I'll be her toy, mng....my body's only good for sex.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

At Dokima's cry that her body was being completly overwhelmed by the sensations Leriana smirked and her fingers withdrew. Leriana continued to suck on the breast for a few more seconds before releasing the soft orb and looking up at Dokima's face. Leriana looked into Dokima's eyes, watching her awareness slowly coming back as the pleasure slowly faded away into memory.

Now you falling uncouncious isn't going to be very fun ... do you remember what you promised me Doki? Leriana smirked as she looked into Dokima's eyes. Dokima had been the only one feeling pleasure up until now, well not counting the shivers of arousal and the high that Leriana felt at having someone else helpless before her. Now that Leriana's influence with Dokima had been established however, she wanted to change that.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:05 am

"Nm...Y..yes...I won't...faint against your will..that'll be breaking the promise, w..what is it you wish for Leri?" She swallows, trembling after her orgasm, she wanted to make leriana happy, and if Leriana's happy, Doki's happy. Ah....Leri's been making me feel good, I..I don't want to be selfish, I must make her feel good as well, but, what should she want me do? I want to make sure she becomes happy with pleasure. "I'll...do anything for you Leri, anything that'll make you happy."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:32 am
Profile YIM

Leriana smirked at Dokima one more time before rolling away, coming to a rest on her back next to Dokima. Her legs shifted, spreading apart slightly to reveal her own moist sex. It had been something Leriana hadn't really discovered until her last year of high school that Leriana loved the sensation of having someone helpless under her fingers, the knowledge that her skilled hands could turn someone's mind to a putty that reshaped around Leriana. She had hid it back at high school, and only a single girl had ever found out just how good Leriana's fingers were. However at Shokushu that particular skill had bloomed, and as such Leriana had a small group of girls who were generally all competing for her attention. Discretely of course, Leriana had made it clear that if any of them actually revealed their relationship with her she wouldn't consider doing it to them again.

And now that group had one more.

Do you think you could use your tongue to find out how I taste Doki? Leriana asked sweetly, her legs spread open just enough so that Dokima could rest between them with her face against Leriana's pussy.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:50 am

"Mm, Ye..yes." She gets up slowly, staggering as she crawled between Leri's legs, Doki soon reached her folds, she opens them and stares with hungery eyes. "Pink...beautiful color, and drooling, ah, it....it wants me to kiss it, I'll french kiss it. That way, it'll feel really happy it'll give me something good, but I'm going to need a taste first of Leri's insides." She places her mouth on Leri's open pussy, gently sucking, pausing abit, then suddenly sticking her tongue inside, ravagely licking the walls of Leri's pussy. Sucking and drinking the moist. "Hah, you're...so delicious."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 am
Profile YIM

mmm ... your ... aha ... goooood ... gir ... mmm ... girl! Leriana moans, struggling to get her words out clearly. She praises Dokima, well tries to as her own moans makie it difficult, as the other student's tongue slithers around inside her, ravonously licking Leriana's walls as they shiver with excitement and pleasure. Leriana squirms a little from the sensations, but manages to keep her hips mostly still. Her hands move down, one clasping her own breast while the other rests on Dokima's head before starting to, rather erratically because of the sensations racing through Leriana's body, pat her.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 am

"Ah..ahmmm.." She continues to lick inside Leri's folds, she then pinches the hood hiding her clitoris with her middle finger and thumb, using her index finger to rub the sensitive nub vigorously, she begins sucking at the same time inside Leri's folds. "Hah...I...want to hear more of Leri's cute voice, I'll make you feel so good so that you can be really happy." She uses one hand to rub Leri's clit and her other hand begins to insert a finger inside her.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:07 am
Profile YIM

Leriana let out a deep drawn out moan as Dokima's fingers found her clit, her hips starting to buck and squirm as the sensations raced through her body. Her movements, and her moan of pleasure, only become more intense as Dokima starts to first suck on the inside of her cunt, and than thrust a figner inside.

Leriana may be very good at giving someone else pleasure, but was still getting used to the sensations when someone did such acts to her. She had felt it a few times before at Shokushu, and had almost been overwhelmed by it. Over the year she had learnt to maintain, at least some, control when those delightful sensations raged through her body.

That control allowed her to give one order to Dokima. mmm ... could youuuu! ... go mmm ... back toooo! youuur ... tongue ... aha ... Doki!? The word Doki was meant to be a question, finishing her request, but the sensations rampaging through Leriana's body have other ideas, and it becomes a exclamation of pleasure.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am

She nods, she pulls out her finger and quickly stuck her tongue inside, still rubbing Leri's clit, she moves her tongue about in her folds. Licking Leri's folds ravagely, she begins picking up the pace with her tongue, sucking as well, trying to make Leri cum as hard as she can. "Mn..mnmm, Leri-san..." Leri's feeling good, hah, her voice, so cute, her taste is so good, what she made me feel, I hope she'll feel twice as what I felt. feel good more Leri, mmn, be more happy, be so happy you'll cum really really hard.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana bucks her hips and moans in pleasure as she feels Dokima's tongue inside her. That slippry warm flexible muscle moving around inisde her cunt, pushing against inner walls. The sensation of something still rubbing against her clit adds to sensations rampaging through Leriana's body, as does the feeling of Dokima sucking on her cunt. Leriana struggles to think, her usual ability to maintain her thoughts while being pleasured simply being overwhelmed by the different sensation. Something hard inside her she could manage, even a finger was fine. But something as flexible, and as textured as a tongue was a completly forign sensation, and Leriana was unable to resist it.

OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! I'm cuminnnnng!!! Leriana screams in ecstasy as her orgasm surges through her body, her hips bucking against Dokima's face and forcing her cunt to impale itself on the invasive tongue. Unable to stop herself, and not wanting the sensations to end, Leriana's legs wrap around Dokima, holding her in place with her face buried in Leriana's cunt.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:48 pm

As Leriana reaches her climax, locking Dokima in her cunt, Dokima sucks on her cunt, drinking the love nectar squirting, a reward for making Leriana feel good to the point she orgasms. Dokima keeps licking in Leriana, eating her out, desperately digging into her with her tongue. "mmn..mng....Leri-san...mmm..." Dokima's mind happy from making her partner feel pleasure. Ah...she climaxed...her juices...I'll make sure she keeps feeling good when she requests it

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu May 13, 2010 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next