View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Moving in...(Open) 

Monique sets the bag she has down and looks around, the dorm very much like hers and Emily's as well.

She smiles at Karissa nodding to her as they all walk in with Jenny.

"Ohh I never really got to play things like that back home."

She watches Jenny unpacking.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:11 am

Emily's face lit up like a christmas tree as she started squealing quietly and almost dancing in place.

She was exited.

"I love video games!" She smiled brawdly at Monique before scurrying over to Jenny and giving her a firm kiss on the cheek, ambracing her tightly.

I love being cute!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:14 pm
Profile YIM

Jenny blinked, blushing slightly and returning Emily's hug.

:Should I set it up then?" Jenny asked. "I have plenty of controllers for everyone to play."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:00 am

Nanaca wasnt very fond of video games, mostly due to the fact she never played one, but she could give it a shot. Patting Andys arms, she signaled for her to let go for now while she helped Jenny get settled and set up.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:39 am
Profile YIM

Andy reluctantly let go, even if Nana wasnt looking she'd feel the dissapoitment of having to let go from the touch but she did anyway. She had played video games but was more an outdoor person, when she could, and so didnt play much. She stuck close to Nana, and helped settle Jenny as well, next to Nana, kinda clingy but from shyness of all the girls there. Plus being in the same room with moni and emily wasnt helping her shyness.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:39 pm

Jenny quickly unpackaged the Wii, plugging it into the wall and the TV, setting the sensor bar on top.

"Alright, it's all set!" Jenny proclaimed, turning the TV and the Wii on. "What game should we play first?"

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:19 am

Monique couldn't help but to giggle at Emily and she walks over and watches the others setting the game up and everything. She just shurged when asked what to play first.

"I say since its your thing, you should pick."

She smiles and sneaks a kiss to Emily's cheek and waits to see what and how these games are played.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:06 pm

Emily already had Wiimote in hand by the time Monique kissed her. Emily spun around and hugged her girlfriend tightly. Emily was all exited and giddy. Her exitement and cuteness were both bubbling over.

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:43 am
Profile YIM

"How about Wii Sports, then?" Jenny said, producing the disc from her bag and slipping it into the console. "Easy enough game to learn."

Jenny pressed a few buttons on the Wiimote, turning the game on. "You up for a little 1-1 Tennis, Emily? Show these girls how it's done?" She asked with a wink.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:47 am

"Think I'll just watch, I'm sort of a PC girl when it comes to games, never touched a console."
Karissa shrugged taking a seat away from the group so not to get injured, she knew enough about consoles to know how this one worked, and the thought of getting hit in the face didn't strike her as fun.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:51 am

"Haha, sure, but I won't go easy on you!" She spun around and did a 'tennis-like' pose.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:55 am
Profile YIM

"Sounds good to me!" Jenny said, pressing a few more buttons to set the game up.

When all was ready, Jenny flicked the Wiimote to toss the ball, and swung, knocking the ball towards Emily's character.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4