View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moving in...(Open) 

Post Moving in...(Open)
Jenny glanced at the note in her hand. "Room 472...I guess that's on the fourth floor..."

Stuffing the note away, Jenny shifted the backpack on her shoulders, slung another bag around her neck, and picked up two more massive bags as she started up the stairs to the fourth floor. After a few minutes of huffing and puffing, she made it...

Halfway to the second floor.

"C'mon, Jenny...Just a few floors more and you can rest..." She panted, resting her bags on the step in front of her.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:00 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:05 am

Chris was walking back from class, going up the stairs to the fourth floor where her room was. On her way up the stairs she noticed a new girl obviously moving in due to the amount of luggage she was struggling with. Chris approached the girl and started to talk to her.

"Hello there, my name is Chris, would you like some help with all that?" SHe asked.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:52 am

Jenny looked back to see the girl behind her. Smiling, she said, "Yes, please...Otherwise it'll take me all day to get up here."

Setting the two bags in her hands on the steps above her, Jenny turned around and extended her hand for the other to shake. "Chris, was it?" Jenny asked. "I'm Jenny."

Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:49 am

(Mind if I join in ;) *plays ominous monster music for effect heh )

Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:41 am
Profile YIM

I thought monsters weren't allowed here... >> << ^_^

I suppose it's fine if the others don't mind...

Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:57 am

(sorry Ragerath but Jenny is right monsters are not allowed in the student common room)

I was walking down the all playing my PSP I was wearing a black blouse a black mini skirt and thigh high black and white stokings with black high healed shoes I notice two girls as I wave to them with a smile "hi."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:44 am

Jenny waved back to Kim. "Hey...How are you doing?" She asked, adjusting the bag around her neck. "I'm Jenny, and you are?"

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:58 pm

(If you don't mind me joining, the following happens...)

A short scream echoes down the stairwell, shortly followed by a girl in a lavender sundress tumbling down the stairs. The moment she lands in a crumpled heap on the landing where Chris and Jenny were standing, she was back on her feet, blushing and kinda dusty.

"Oh! Um, hi there... Umm... excuse me!" She laughs a little.

I love being cute!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

Jenny blinked at the sudden arrival of the newest girl, but quickly recovered, smiling.

"Hi. I'm Jenny...er, are you OK?" Jenny asked.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:35 am

(Hehe mind if another tags along too? If not then..)

Monique comes running down the stairs behind Emily and blinks some, she was wearing blue sundress, and was obviously wearing a one-piece swimsuit under that.

"Emily!! Are you ok?" She blinks looking at Chris and Jenny and blushes looking down some as she hadn't realized the others was there.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:58 pm

I don't mind at all, no...
Although people keep joining and vanishing again...
::prods everyone::)

Jenny looked up, noticing another girl joining the bunch.

"Hello..." Jenny started, extending her hand to the newest arrival. "I'm Jenny, and I just arrived here today. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:29 am

"Hehe, I'm Emily and I'm fne, thanks..." She took one of Monique's arms as she came within grabbing range. She smiled at the girls, still looking kinda embarrased.

I love being cute!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Monique giggles and keeps her arm around Emily. She smiles shyly to the others.

"I'm Monique, I'm kinda new here too. Nice to meet you Jenny."

She giggles some and smiles.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:54 am

((I hope you don't mind my entrance either if you do just forget any of this ever happened))

"Hmmm, Can' see why the whore would have a white gold diamond tiara... or any white clothes for that matter... hmph... trying to rip off my clothes in the supply closet... she had some nerve..."
The words were obviously spoken with anger and ignorance that there were people on the stairs ahead of her as the girl with hair stroking the backs of her calves lifted her head only to see a group of classmates in front of her only about a step away. She wore the trademark garb of a cat burglar; a tight black bodysuit and her usual metallic claws. however along with that was the stolen tiara she had mentioned and over her shoulders a few white skirts and dresses. she blushed slightly and panicked grabbing the banister just before falling down a flight of stairs, however the clothes she had obtained dropped down to the first floor along with the tiara. she muttered a few profane words before smiling obviously nervous about having been caught red handed by a large group; of course she instantly realized a few of the students she hadn't met yet
"Oh uhhh... Hi; heh... uhhh Let me introduce myself... Karissa Zetorakis... and just so you know... uhhh I WASN'T stealing those from the dorm room of a slut who attempted to rape me..."
she slapped herself on the forehead when she realized how obvious she was being.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next