View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 4:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Moving in...(Open) 

I don't mind, Karissa...)

"Nice to meet you, Emily and Monique." Jenny started, when she heard a series of loud noises behind her. Turning around, she noticed a girl in a skintight black suit sitting sheepishly on the ground.

Cocking her head to the side slightly, Jenny asked, "Are you an actor or something?"

Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:46 am

Nanaca has been looking everywhere for Andy, she was wondering where her shy little roomie is. Walking past room 472, Nanaca spies a commotion inside and decides to take a peek.

"hey guys, have you seen And~", She pauses as she ses the new girl and several others inside already, including the infamous Monique and Emily. As if on cue, her face turns tomato red and instantly she looks away.

"Right.. um.. if you guys see Andy tell her ill be over there" pointing to a random direction and trodding away from the scene, letting the other girls introduce her to the new girl.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:59 am
Profile YIM

She paused standing slightly glancing out the door and smirking politely before collecting herself.
No one used to be in this room so I'm assuming you're a new arrival; Glad to meet ya!"
She offered a hand the smirk still on her face before she pulled a small notepad from her neckline and jotted down a quick note '472; Do not rob'

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:48 am

Emily's eyes followed Nanaca as she trodded away.

"Umm... okay..."

I love being cute!

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:00 pm
Profile YIM

Monique giggles some watching Nanaca blush and gives Emily a quick hug and whispers to her.

"I think that we are to much for her love."

She smiles at the new girl and then looks to the one dressed in black and raises a brow some watching her drop the things, and what she said..coming from a big family, Moni usually knew when someone started off saying they didn't do something then they usually did it.

"No one said anything about you stealing anything."

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:18 am

Jenny glanced back and forth between the various girls before smiling awkwardly.

"Er...Do you think you could help me carry some of these up to my new room?" Jenny asked, pointing up towards the 4th floor from the stairs where the group of girls was. "I'll be here all day if I do it myself..."

Jenny adjusted the backpack on her back and the bag around her neck before reaching down and grabbing the handles of the two other bags on the staircase. "With all the stuff I have in here, they're really heavy."

(I'm not sure why Nanaca thinks we're in the room already... ^_^;)

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:08 am

Monique smiles and takes two of the bags.

"Of course, hehe how silly, we should have offered to help sooner."

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:26 am

"Oh... right... ummm Of course I'll help"
She said scratching her arm slightly as she skirted around the issue of her blurting things out before glancing around at the various things she gathered a few and shrugged.
"Now lets see... I heard you say 472 on my way up that's your room right?"

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:42 am

Nanaca trots back, her face still red from earlier.

"Um.. sorry about that, Im Nanaca, anything I can do to help? she blurts ever so shyly, looking down at the floor to avoid eye contact.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea was walking the halls, looking for Nana since she wasnt at their room. She saw a flicker of platinum hair and quickly followed. She didn't know the room would be full of other girls as she walks up behind Nana and wraps her arms around her. She realized people where there and blushs redder then Nana, and to anyone else they looked like a cute Platinum dou. She tries to hide her face in her lovers neck, shyer then Nana and extremly embarassed.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:29 pm

Emily blushed, thinking of the encounters she'd had since arriving on campus. After seeing the "platinum duo" in all their cuteness and being asked to help, she began to overcome her erotic memories.

"Sure we'll help! We're in no rush, are we?" She ran her hand over Monique's back, pressing her fingernails gently into her soft skin.

I love being cute!

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 pm
Profile YIM

"Right, 472. Thanks, everyone." Jenny said, turning to Nanaca. Smiling sweetly, Jenny extended a hand to her. "I'm Jenny, Nanaca...I think all the bags are spoken for, but you're welcome to join us."

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:05 am

Andreea smiles and takes Jenny's hand instead of nana taking her hand. "I'm.....andreea" She says shyly her other arm still around Nana for comfort. "I'm....new too...by a day or two i think" She says thoughtfully letting go of her hand. She then replaced her head in her lovers neck only her eyes and forhead visible, though Nana's hair covers some of that as well.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:28 am

Jenny smiled back. "Nice to meet you, Andreea. There's no need to hide. I won't bite."

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:36 am

Maybe not, but platinum pair contributed 80% of the shyness in the dorms, hence their habit of avoiding direct contact.

With Andy snuggling her from behind, Nanaca is forced into the awkward position of being the one to interact.

"Sooo..um... 472 was it? Shall we proceed?" Nanaca blurts, occasionally looking at Jenny before looking back at the floor.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next