View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Dining with the wife 

Post Dining with the wife
I was cooking up some food for me and Madison as she was setting up the table I was cooking chicken tacos as I look back at Madison "its almost ready hon." I say with a smile I started to put the toppings on the tacos and would set four of them on the table and sat down "its been awhile since we had dinner together wouldn't you say?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:14 am

Post Re: Dining with the wife
"Ooooh yeah." I said with a gentle smile. I watched Kim as she cooked, happy to spend time with her whenever I could.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:22 am
Profile WWW

I was wearing my pink tank top and black panties with my hair tied into a ponytail as I smiled "well eat up babe I got more on the stove if you want some." I say as I start to eat "so hows the whole head girl thing?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:28 am

I smiled and said "It has it's ups and downs. I'm working on getting you in with me though. Sadly the paperwork seems to be as slow as ever." Then I took a bite and smiled. "It's very good Kim...is it a new recipe?"

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 am
Profile WWW

I blinked and smiled "I see can you really get me in with you cause I do miss you when your away..." I say as I frown alittle I then smile once more as she eats the tacos "I uses some different spices this time around."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 am

I giggled and gave her a kiss. "I love you Kim." I said, glad she remember how I liked the soft shells vice the hard ones too.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:43 am
Profile WWW

I kissed her back and smiled "well I always knew you always loved the soft shells I do too my self so I went with soft shells." I say with a grin "so what do you want to do after dinner?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 am

"Well, we got a number of things can do. Sex, play games...stuff like that." I said with a smirk.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 am
Profile WWW

I would smirk back and would rub her crotch with my big toe "well... since we haven't had a good sex in a long while I was thinking of doing that..." I say with a wink

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:57 am

I smiled and giggled. "So I heard you have a new toy." I said, finishing off my first taco.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:01 am
Profile WWW

I would nod "yes I do and I think you'll like it." I say before eating my last Taco "its a strap on dildo and its a big one at that"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:05 am

"How big is it? And I heard rumors that you also had a double-pronged one..." I said, taking a sip of water as I looked over at the bed.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 am
Profile WWW

"20 inches" I say with a smirk "and yes I do have double-pronged one which is 30." I notice that she was looking at the bed as I giggled "what ya thinking love?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 am

I smiled and gave her a kiss. "What to choose...."

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:28 am
Profile WWW

I grin and went to the bed and go under it taking out the double-pronged dildo "well how bout we start with this.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next