View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 The new kid at SHS (Leriana) 

Post Re: The new kid at SHS (Leriana)
Alisha could not hide her smile as her master turned and began to walk to the bathroom. "I will be right there, Master" she began to pick up the plates from the table. The more she let her mind linger on the betrayal of her classmates, the angrier she got. How could she get back at them? No, revenge wasn't the way, justice was.

She quickly and througholy scrubbed the dishes, till the squeaked. This didnt take long, and soon each and every dish was, washed, dried, and put up. She dried her hands and smiled heading to the bathroom. Washing Leri's back would push the idea of her classmates right from her head. Already, she had almost forgotten her worries and issues with them. She quickly undressed, and deposited her clothes in the washer to make it easier on herself later.

She knocked and entered the bathroom. She waited for a response before entering. Her heart skipped a few beats seeing her Master in the bathtub. Leri's body continued to amaze her even still. She shook herself out of her trance like stare, and smiled. "Im ready to wash your back, master."

(im sooo sorry for the absence. i have access to a computer and internet, sometime at least, and should be on more often. im just getting back into it, so i may not be able to post as well as before.)

Wed May 05, 2010 3:11 am

Post Re: The new kid at SHS (Leriana)
Leriana was happy to simply remain still in the bath, letting the warm water soak into her skin. She waited patiently for Alisha to finish washing the dishes, her own voice humming ever so quietly as she did so. That stopped the moment she heard a knock at the door, and called out You can enter Alisha. And you don't have to knock to enter any of the rooms, whether I am using them or not. You live here just as I do. Leriana's voice was gentle, yet loud enough for Alisha to easily hear her.

When Alisha entered the room Leriana turned her head to look at Alisha, and smiled when she saw her pet's naked body. Leriana remained silent as Alisha stared at her, a soft smile on her lips. Despite the delay it added she didn't mind the stare. It was far too intoxicating to be looked at with such admiration. When Alisha shook herself out of her daze and stated she was ready to wash Leriana's back Leriana shifted forward. Soon Leriana was kneeling in the middle of the tub, with enough room behind her so that Alisha could enter and adopt a similar position. Various soap's, both in bar and a liquid form, were on the edge of the tub, along with a bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Hop in, and you don't mind washing my hair while your washing my back do you?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed May 05, 2010 5:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16