View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Teachers Assistant (Laele) 

Post Re: Teachers Assistant (Laele)
"Actually, I was informed I didn't have to attend classes until I received my uniforms in my dormatoryat the end of the week. It was my choice to attend right now I felt quite useless sitting around doing nothing. A tour I believe would be a fantastic way to continue this day Madam Prefect."

when the class finally ended she had finished her piece; though just barely. the shading was well done, as was the color scheme in general. one could see the various techniques she had used throughout just by looking at it but it still held a bit of fantasy and sci-fi life of it's own the way the sky held planets the likes of which no one had seen anywhere near earth. of course, this had all just been creations of the imagination; there was no way Laele could have known how close to planets just like the ones she drew she actually was. the blemish was blended seemlessly into the art itself.

She smiled as she finished the piece by simply signing the back of the canvas with a needle point pen she kept in her skirt pocket. she nodded slightly turning the leriana once more offering a polite curtsey to her.
"shall we then?"

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 am

Leriana nodded once to Laele with a smile on her face before moving off. She spent the rest of the class moving from student to student, offering advice and generally being helpful. Fortunatly there was no more student's trying to cause trouble so she wasn't disrupted by another thrown paint brush, or whatever else the trouble makers could come up with to disrupt the class. The few who did she simply ignored, the tteacher could deal with those and she saw no reason to pay attention to such pathetic individuals unless she had to.

When the class finished Leriana wandered over to Laele again, for the first time since she had moved away from her. Leriana looked at the painting with a smile as Laele signed it. That's very good, I'm impressed. Did you have any formal training in arts by any chance? Leriana asked as she turned and started walking out of the classroom next to Laele. The room would be locked and the teacher had practically ordered her to leave with the students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am

Laele felt a bit strange as she was ushered out of the classroom before she even had the chance to answer the prefect's question. When she finally had the moment to think and adjust her skirt once more from people forcing their way passed her she answered simply.
"Thank you for that and yes A class here and there in my free time."
she smiled simply to Leriana then taking a look down the hall to the left and to the right; nothing but girls and students as far as her eye could see; it was a sight she wasn't very used to really. not seeing a couple making out in a school was a new thing for her; of course, there were many new things for her to see here; including what a couple making out here looked like.
"as for this tour. where would you suggest we go first Madam Prefect? I am very curious what this unique school holds within."

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:42 am

Leriana smiled as she considered her options on where to start the tour. The most obvious place was the classrooms, but Leriana instead decided to start it at the cafeteria. That was a fairly central location and knowing where it was, what food was stocked and where you could use your own money to purchase additional foods was a very useful set of things to know. Cafeteria will do for the start. What parts of the school have you seen already?

As Leriana asked where, if anywhere, Laele had already been and did not need a tour for she started walking down the right hand corridor. All around her a space opened up in the crowd as students moves to stay out of her way, or more accuratly stay out of the sashes way. Leriana just happened to be wearing it, and Laele just happened to be walking next to Leriana.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 am

"What have I already seen? I've seen that class room, the dock and the path to this class room... that's about it actually. I only arrived earlier today, perhaps half an hour before the class started."

she said simply brushing a bit of hair out of her face as she saw the crowd split for leriana's sash. She cocked a brow gently looking at the slight fear in the student's eyes as if the sash meant something dangerous. It made no sense to her; as far as she knew prefects only reported to the heads of the dorms whom reported transgressions to staff; of that's how it had been explained to her by other people her age back home.
"Unique reaction I must say Madam Prefect. Do you consider it a boon to be so... hmmm is it respected or feared I wonder..."

no snide comment, just simple curiousity in her voice and expression.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:17 am

It is a mix of respect and fear actually. Depending on the student the primary emotion varies. If your someone who has broken the rules seeing a sash causes fear, if not respect. Not only do prefects issue detentions and punishments if there is a serious offence we have the ability to personally take chage of the detention. Some teachers are soft, some are harsh, and the same is true of the prefects. There are some prefects who are considered worse to have running your detention than most teachers. Leriana didn't add that she was in fact one of those prefects of course, that was liable to scare Laele away and that would be bad.

And to answer your question it is a boon. It means those who cause trouble are a lot more likely to get caught, and not tempted to physically attempt to stay out of detention. Being forced to physically drag someone to a detention is not a very fun thing to have to do.

Leriana continued to walk as she talked, turning corners and walking with a confidence born from a year's experiance and a very good natural sense of direction. Leriana had never had a problem navigating her way around Shokushu, despite the confusing layout of the classrooms, dorms, and, since becoming a prefect, basement.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 am

She nodded simply following in thought as she made mental notes of the path they were taking as she went through what the prefects could actually do to students, well... a vague explination, going into detail would have certainly been against the rules but, laele didn't need to know that nor the face that her guide was one of the worst of the prefects when it came to detention.
"Much more responsibility and power than I had been told prefect had in other schools... A very interesting prospect I must say. I do like the idea of it though, lessens the number of foolishness of the students I'd surmise. there must be very good behavior all around if so many of the students fear detention."

she mused as they walked further towards wherever their destination was. It was a pleasent walk thus far really.
"Tell me though, how often do new students arrive here? it's such a remote place I can't imagine it being too often."

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 am

Leriana was in no way forbidden from discussing just what serious detention here involved. Or at least what she knew it involved. Leriana had no idea that the monster rumour was true, and that they were often used to help with detention. All she knew was that she had a variety of tools, both sexual and painful, that she had learnt were to be used for more serious detentions. The school did not hide that particular aspect of detentions, the knowledge of what could be used fuelled the fear of the student. But she saw no reason to tell Laele any of it. Laele did not seem to be a trouble maker, and as such would probably not experience just what happened in the basement.

Actually detentions are common. The fear of detentions wavers as time goes on, and most of the students here are here because they could not get into any other university. And most of those cases are because of disciplinary issues, so trouble makers and bullies. A detention stops their bad behaviour ... but only for a time. They generally revert back to old habits again fairly quickly. As for new arrivals, quite often actually. Some months we get student's arriving every week, sometimes just a single set of students, or even a single student, in a month.

As the two walked along the background chatter was growing louder as they drew nearer to the cafeteria. The more students located in one place, and one where they could talk and chat freely, the louder such chatter became. Not that Leriana cared in the slightest, it was perfectly reasonable and broke no rules and as such she had no problem with it.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 am

Laele quietly followed quite surprised how often the school could afford to bring in students. The surprise drifted away as the noise of the other students began to gather around the pair of girls. they seemed a bit put off by the prefect passing still though it didn't stop their chatting; a few of them nervously straightened out their skirts as if they were trying to hide something from Leriana. Laele of course didn't know what, nor did she know the school's dress code controlled underwear as well as outer wear; truth be told it would have made no sense to her at that time but, one this she did notice was the size of the uniforms of the students all seemed just a tad... off.
"It's surprising the fear doesn't prevent more detention really... an uhm... I do hate to be rude Madam Prefect but, may I ask why the students' blouses all appear a size or too too small? a few appear so tight... that one..."
she gestured to a particularly large busted student
"in particular looks like it's about to pop open by itself. and then, the skirts... I've noticed a few students move..."

a girl stumbled slightly flashing as pair of blue and white striped panties, the gentle wind created showed off her friends red lace. Laele seemed unphased for the most part; a bit older she was better at hiding embarrassment over things like that.
"Well yes... they're a tad short."

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Leriana almost sighed when she saw student's trying to straighten their skirts as she walked along, the movement practically screamed at the prefect that they weren't in uniform. But unless they were stupid enough to make it obvious Leriana didn't call them out, such student's were barely worth her time in issuing a detention, and as long as it looked like the rules were being maintained Leriana was content to leave them be. The more rebellious and troublesome student's would never have done such an action, even if they had been wearing non-school uniform panties. They would have simply relied on the fact most prefects, head girls or teachers would not check someone's panties unless given reason. Leriana knew that such a stratergy was far more useful and effective.

Leriana simply shrugged in response to Laele's question about the uniforms being too small. Leriana's was the same and while it wasn't as bad as the large busted student Laele had gestured to it was something Leriana had simply gotten used to. I'm not sure, maybe something went wrong with the uniform suppliers. If it is a serious issue for your uniform than ask a head girl or a member of the administrative staff... Leriana's voice trailed off as she saw one student stumble, revealing both her and her friend's non-uniform panties to the corridor, and far more cruicially to Leriana.

Leriana sighed as she shook her head in annoyance, at times it seemed like some people actually wanted her to catch them breaking the rules. Please excuse me for a moment Laele. With that Leriana strode towards the two student's in question, coming to a stop in front of them. I'm sure you two know that part of the school uniform is plain white panties. And if I know you aren't wearing such a design I'm sure that you also know that. After class finishes for the day report to room D15 in the basement. If your on time I will avoid issuing a demerit, if either of you are late you both get one.

With that Leriana turned and walked back to Laele. Once she reached the side of the new student she started walking towards the cafeteria again. Sorry about that, if someone is stupid enough to let me see them out of correct uniform I have no option but to punish them for it.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 am

Laele just watched Leriana work listening to what she was saying quite curiously. her expression shifted slightly when she heard what exact rule they were breaking. she blinked in amazement though her expression barely even changed. This certainly seemed like a strict school issuing detention for undergarments and even more so mandating a sort of panties was quite unusual in her eyes as well. She mentally shrugged as leriana returned to her side.
"It's fine... So detentions aren't held in a classroom? In the basement seems like a very unique place for it."

She commented as she began moving with her again as she thought how to word this exactly.
"Do you know why they mandate a certain sort of undergarment Leriana? don't you find that a tad queer? As though they expect to be seeing them often."

she hummed just a little eyes half closed now as she followed.
"Also seems rather intense to give detention for something like that I must admit... this is the most strict university I've ever heard of."

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:52 am

Leriana walked along with Laele, shifting her pace to allow the other student to easily walk alongside her. She had simply shrugged when Laele said it was weird to have detentions in the basment. Leriana had not made the rules, she just helped enforce them. She did get a certain pleasure from doing so, partly at the fact she was helping the teachers and partly because she had suffered at the hands of troublemakers when she was growing up and having the chance to pay them back felt good.

When Laele questioned the regulation about uniform Leriana shrugged again. I never wondered, I simply assist the head girl Katya enforce the rules, and since she assists the staff so do I. You would have to ask someone in the administration, or a head master, as to why the school uniform includes panties. And a detention is the standard punishment for any uniform violation, normally I would also issue a demerit to go along with it, and the more demerits you have on record the longer detentions become.

Leriana nodded and let out a contented mmm, It's great. at Laele's last comment that this was the strictest university she had ever seen. Leriana agreed, and she loved it. She had always prefered the strictest of teachers, in fact she thrived under tough rules when most others bulked and ended up being punished.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 am

Laele again cocked a brow as she nodded to the prefect alongside her. she could hear just a bit of a sadistic tone to Leriana's voice and it bothered her though she didn't show it. She continued to follow letting her eyes wander the room now as they entered the cafeteria finally.
"I suppose i'll have to make myself familiar with the rules then so I don't break any without meaning to. I'm certain a school this strict won't forgive ignorance of the rules. Surprised enough that they've given me the chance to attend classes before my uniforms are supplied."

she commented offering a slight nod as she adjusted the edge of her skirt absent minded; a simple habit she had developed around people in general. she shrugged softly then and waited for leriana to continue the tour.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

It's exactly the same principle that applies to laws set by governments. Ignorance of the law is no excuse here, although usually you do have a several days lee-way to give you a chance to properly learn the rules. Almost all of them are what you would expect at any university, and the few that aren't are very easy to learn.

Leriana looked around the cafeteria as the pair entered, as usual it was fairly busy. Even with classes on for the most part some students would have a free, and unlike the class rooms students were alowed to hang around in the cafeteria. As a result it was full of chatting, and sometimes playing or even giggling students. Leriana pointed at the cafeteria window itself, and the cafe window next to it.

Anything in the left window is free, the right you have to pay for yourself. Of course the stuff in the right is a lot more varied, and tasty, than the free food. If you want something to eat while we walk around, or even before we walk around if you dislike walking while ating, than I would be happy to get something for you from either window.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:18 am

"I'm certain that the few days will be more than enough for me memorize the rules and customs of the school. I hope so anyway. It would be quite a scar on my personal record for me to get in trouble of my own accord."

of course people had gotten her into trouble before, it had probably happened to everyone at least once, being blamed for something that you had nothing to do with. she looked at the two cases eyes on a rather interesting looking bowl of food in the right case; a german pot roast. she licked her lips softly looking at the familiar dish.
"I would hate to ask... but seeing such a familiar and seemingly well cooked traditional german dish away from home... would it be alright for me to ask for that?"

she hated taking advantage of an offer when it came to money but, the temptation was just simply too strong.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next