View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 new roomie? (for Camryn Portman) 

Post new roomie? (for Camryn Portman)
Sable had just got back form a hard day at school she wanted to relax and watch some of her anime as she starts to undresses she notice a note on the table and pick it up and read it "a room mate..." she says softly to her self she had been used to having the room all to her self for so long now she was starting to like it she started to get back to undressing and change into a black Kingdom Harts t-shirt and slip on a black mini skirt as she sat down and started to play PowerStone2 on her Dreamcast as she waits for the new roommate to show up

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:46 am

Post Re: new roomie? (for Camryn Portman)
I'm not too sure on the room mate thing. I kind of prefer to take up Dawn's vacant dorm. It feels more familiar to me. I guess for the time being I can be with someone, if they aren't weird of course. I have written up a letter to ask the campus to take up Dawn's old dorm and make it my own. I don't know how long that process will be, so I guess having another place to crash for the time being is ok.

All I have was the dorm room #, nothing else. It didn't take me long to find it though, what worried me was the roommate.

*Knock Knock*

"Is...anyone there? Is this 320?"

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 am

Sable hared the knock on the door and she paused her game to open it as she opens the door and smiles "you must be my roomie im Sable Steeler nice to meet ya." she says with a sly grin and started to walk back to the couch and started to play her game once more there were some red bull next to her with some chips as well she was pretty much into her game like always "you can put your stuff anywhere you want I guess.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:58 am

"Thank you."

My first impression was, she is a gamer. Apparently hardcore with all the Red Bull sitting around the room. At least my, temporary area is clean. So, I guess I can sort of settle here until Dawn's place is Vacant and I can move in.

"Nice to met you Sable, my name is Camryn, Camryn Portman."

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 am

she would pasue her game as she heard the name Portman "Portman Portman, hey you wouldn't happen to be related to Dawn Portman by any chance hmmm?" she would say looking a her while drinking her 10th can of Red bull "yeah she was my sister's Kim's roommate but... I haven't seen that girl in so long..."

she then looked over at Camryn "so... is she what made you come to this hell hole?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:48 am

"Dawn? Yes, I am, Dawn is my older sister." I'm surprised to hear her name from someone that isn't a cheerleader, nor a swim team member. So what is this girls deal? Who is Kim anyway?

"Uhm... it is sort of my personal reason, but I'm basically here on behalf of my sister. Trying to find what this...campus secrets are."

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 am

she would fold her arms and nods "I see well like I said I haven't seen her for a while.." she would sigh softly as she grabs a box of pockey and eats one "guess we're to have to find another Captain for the Cheerleader team then again sis could be the captain I would take the job but... that would cut into my video game and anime time...."

she would go back to playing her game as she chews on the pockey "and she was also the captain of the swim team as well.... this is a bad indeed.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 pm

"yes...she was. It is a rather complicated problem isn't it?" It is a problem, as far as I know, Dawn is the only one among "leaders" in the school that cares for the students more then her own health. It is rather scary though, what would the campus have done knowing this? What did they do to her before she was finally brought home to me?

"Who is this...Kim? I am afraid I never heard of her."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 am

"she would eat more of her pockey as she plays her game more "yes it is but maybe Kim can take over..." she says as she listens to her new roommate and listen to her question about who Kim was

"oh she's my older sister." she would get up and would give her a photo of her sister "cute isn't she." she says with a giggle "well not as cute as me of course." she said as she would spin around as she does Camryn could get a view of the petite blue haired girl upskirt and find out that she wasn't wearing panties as she sit back down and play her video game again

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:22 am

I was caught off guard by this. I'm not usually this opened, but then again, Dawn tends not to wear too much either. "I uhh...see you aren't wearing...anything down there...aren't you a bit afraid with the mini skirt the school requires you to wear?". I can tell she is a big gamer, I spent most of my free time with fighting and stuff, but she is different. Then again, I was different from most of my friends too, they were girly, I wasn't really. Until my sister started dressing me up of course.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:42 am

Camryn could also see that she wasn't just a gamer she was also an anime fan as well as posters form some of her faves like Dragon Ball Tenchi Muyo Bleach she also had a stack of DVDs of anime around the room as well as a few hentai movies as well as she sighs and stops her game looking at her with a grin

"nah I don't mind if anyone looks under my skirt matter of fact im hopping there looking under my skirt." she says with a soft giggle "plus its easy to play with my pussy when ever im in the mood which is mostly all time!" she chuckles a bit as she starts to play Tekken 6 on her PS3 she had just about every game console made the NES ,Sega Genesis , Super NES PS1 Gamecube PS2 X-box to even the newer consoles like the X-box 360 and the Wii to go along with her PS3 she even had handhelds like the first Gameboy Gameboy Color the DS the DS Lite the DSi as well as the PSP and PSP GO! yes this girl had at all she was defiantly an Otaku and she didn't mind showing it either

she would then look at Camryn "anyway Kim and Dawn used together with Madison so I say Kim and Madison are still living in your sister's dorm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:12 am

I can tell by the way she is talking that she is extremely comfortable with her body, or at least with flaunting her body around. Apparently so is a lot of the students on campus. I happen to not be one of them, or I try not to be anyway. Dawn has always told me it's ok to be comfortable with your body, but she can say that because of her owns. I just have problem comparing myself with Dawn.

"I see your a gamer, and an anime fan. That is sort of interesting. From what I have seen so far, the students here tend to be...all over the place." I sat down near an empty chair. "Who is this Madison? I never heard of her...and where is Dawn's dorm if you don't mind me asking. I have been curious, I am sort of searching for something. I think the best place to look, is at where my sister used to live."

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 am

*Bump*

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]