View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana) 

Post Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
A female made her way through the hallways, silent and barely noticeable due the fact she was alone. Everyone else than herself would have been an issue at that point, important things needed to be done just as much as her homework if she ever intended to do more than necessary to pass class. Not that she actually cared about that, but she had been in trouble more often than she was used to, additionally some of her teachers gave her detention which she actually skipped. It may have led to further problems and confrontations, but as easygoing and restive as she was these things didn't stop her, they motivated her a bit further to increase her efforts to get in mentioned trouble.

Ryu walked past closed doors, one of them the desired one to unlock, the key had been in her hand all the time. Though her fist barely enclosed around the metal object she knew it was there though the feeling escaped her over time. Her feet carried her closer to her music classroom, which she entered after she unsealed the lock and stepped inside just to close the door after her again. The red head sighed in relief before she stepped a bit further into the room as the sun lit it up a little, just to grab a suitcase on the floor which posessed the appearance of a guitar case. She had borrowed it that day without asking, though others may think it was allowed it seemed to be one of her minor mistakes. As skilled as she was, she had learned how to move through the dorms without being seen at all, at least nobody she knew could spot her.

It was then she left the room again and locked it, she had been ordered to get some things for her english teacher which may give her the possibility to get some rare goods, the room filled with lost property was one of her destinations and it would be close to the room she should search for. Of course Ryu didn't want to do these things for a teacher, but inappropriate behaviour had forced her teacher to come up with something. Though she wouldn't have done it anyway, the woman had said she wouldn't let her pass the class if she didn't do it. Her marks were acceptable, but this thing could ruin her semester completely. The girl straightened as the fabric of the school uniform hugged her form pretty well, just to relax again as she continued her way down the hall, this day she appeared fairly neat and innocent with her warm facial expression, an angel pendant and two flowers in her hair which kept a golden color all the time.

Last edited by Ryu on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Post Re: Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
Leriana was sitting dutifully in her class, her desk at the very front of the room directly in front of the teachers desk. As the teacher lectured on about maths she continued to take notes, her hand working frantically. That suddenly changed when she felt a buzzing in her skirt pocket. Leriana frowned as a hand placed her pen on the desk and pulled out her mobile. The only people who had her number was Katya and the various student's who Leriana had twisted around her finger well enough so they reported to her. If one of them was disturbing her they would have a good reason ... and if they didn't then Leriana would have a whole range of options as to what she could do to them for distracting her in class.

However when she read the SMS message that had been sent she smiled slightly to herself. Without waiting for a pause in the teachers lecture she packed up her books and rose. She nodded at the teacher as she walked out, he knew about her position and the fact that sometimes she might be called out of class. This time it was the report of a red haired student wandering the corridors. Apparantly she had gone into a music room and grabbed a guitar case and had now continued along the corridors. The student who had messaged her had been in class and had only noticed her through the window in the door of her class room.

Leriana made her way through the building until she reached the general area where the wandering student was located. It didn't take long for Leriana to find a red haired student walking down a corridor. She was currently walking away from Leriana, but that would soon change.

Excuse me Miss but could I ask you something? Leriana called out after the student as she walked quickly towards her. Her uniform was immaculate, and her prefect sash was draped over her left shoulder and rested against her right hip. Her tone of voice was authoritive, the sort of voice that was used to giving orders, and having those orders obeyed.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Of all the possible things that could happen to her, the worst case hit her. She got lost again. Though she had spent most of the time investigating the school grounds, she barely moved within the main building to check the hallways and other things, she had trained herself to move quick and silent at the edge of everything. The girl didn't emit a single sound as she kept walking through the corridors, her shoes posessed an above average grip and appeared to be sleekly at the same time which may be the main reason why she spent her time outside rather than the dormitory, they were making slight noises and the ground. It felt like these walls were made for her to get discovered by someone as the noise echoed through the empty corridor.

As she heard the voice somewhere behind her, the redhead stopped and turned around. Another student quickly approached her, but these brief moments had been enough for her to investigate her all the way through. She seemed to prefer a proper appearance, her eyes could tell that the student posessed some kind of authority, also her voice expressed this just too well. The most remarkably thing though seemed to be the sash, the prefect sash of the student, and it became obvious what the girl must have thought. Ryu didn't intend to appear caught or in some kind of trouble at that point, a prefect would just make it worse for her.

Of course you can, I don't mind at all. May I know what's wrong, miss? The student asked the prefect and placed the case on the ground next to her, her back straightened to appear to be in a good shape as a warm smile had formed on her face. Ryu had never met a prefect before, the whole thing seemed quite promising. Though she was still a tomboy and did whatever she wanted to in her leisure and class, these two girls had never met which also seemed to be the only advantage Ryu posessed next to her slight superiority in height, but just about two inches. She could tell this girl was different though, almost challenging, and if one thing could keep the red head going it was a good challenge.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Leriana covered the distance between herself and the now stationary red haired student quickly, not answering her question until she is standing right in front of her. Leriana crosses her arms in front of her chest, her expression polite, but cold. Shouldn't you be in class? What are you doing wandering the corridors with that case? Leriana's voice was polite, implying both that Leriana assumed that the student had a reasonable explanation for her wandering around ... and that if the student didn't she was going to be in a lot of trouble.

As she spoke Leriana regarded the student. Her eyes took in the way the uniform hugged the student's curves, the size of her bust, the pair of golden flowers in her hair (Where had she got flowers like that? I've never seen anything like them before) and the pendant of an angel. She seemed a nice enough girl, assuming she actually had a valid reason to be wandering the corridors at this time Leriana started calculating just how she could manipulate this particular student into something useful to her. If she didn't have a valid reason ... Leriana looked at just how snugly the uniform hugged the red heads body ... Leriana would suddenly have the rest of her days schedule filled up.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:43 am

The girl sounded similar to the men her father interacted with every now and then, but these times were gone for her. Ryu scrutinized the prefect, almost everything about her, the way she acted, the way she spoke. Though she wasn't as awkward as most other students around the campus, she couldn't help but be little fascinated about her personality due the fact her situation didn't get better. The red head turned her head a bit and looked down at the case, then back up at the prefect before she set up her warm smile again, expressing the oh so cheerful kind of student.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention it. Actually I volunteered for some extra work, my teacher said the subject wasn't as important as others and I could study it later on, so it seemed like a good opportunity to show some eagerness though I have to spend some more time to get the knowledge of the lesson mostly by myself, miss. This would explain why she wasn't in class and would be an excuse to carry such a case around, though she didn't mention what she had been ordered to gather as well and not even the real reason, but it would be impossible to discover her lie.

Her eyes investigated the prefect again. The girl's hair posessed some kind of red or brown, or even a mix, while her eyes seemed to be another kind natural brown. She had a fairly attractive body and etiquette of some sort, though her dominance and confidence towards others were most likely the things which created her character and the reason why she had been chosen to be a prefect. Ryu's gaze returned to the brown ones in an instant, still smiling while waiting for an answer and possibly to get away without being discovered.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Leriana smiled kindly at Ryu, the student's excuse more than enough to placate her. Of course Leriana would take steps to follow up on that excuse, and if it turned out to be true then she would already be on the first couple of steps to creating friendly relations with her. If it was a lie ... Leriana would find out. Either way Leriana would win, and that simple fact made this all worthwhile.

Fair enough. Leriana offered the student her hand to shake. My name is Leriana Vallori, whats yours? Leriana may have been the newest prefect, but she already had a reputation as not someone you really didn't want to get caught by. But this student might not have heard the latest gossip that had popped up during the past week or so.

Leriana waited for the other student to answer before she asked her next question What exactly are you working on as extra work?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm

The offered hand had been taken by one of the red head's before she shook it with a light grip, she didn't get hold on to it with a strong grip though her caution may seemed a bit awkward, even to herself. Ryu Tanaka, miss, a pleasure to meet you. Leriana Vallori, the name seemed familiar but she couldn't remember where she had heard it at that point, most other students didn't drown in gossip when Ryu was around and she didn't care at all, in her life such things as gossip weren't important enough to be observed over time.

She let her hand slowly return to her own after their handshake, more importantly, after the question the prefect asked her. Those were just minor problems, but if she intended to keep going like that Ryu would have to remember everything she said so nothing would be wrong if she would call up her memories. There are some things Miss Young wants me to gather for her, she says they'd be needed for upcoming classes and due to her lack of time she wouldn't be able to get everything in time, miss. Then I am going to fill out a checklist, but it's not going to take long.

Of course it seemed like a fairly short description, though some of the things were needed, like the guitar for music class which unfortunately would take place in another room without any material, there were some simple checks of school property she would have to do afterwards. Not a big deal, but the real reason would get her into trouble if she discovered everything had been a lie.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Leriana smile grew at the mention of Miss Young. I remember her from last year, How is she? No nevermind that would distract you from helping her. Actually how about I give you a hand? That would make it a lot quicker and easier, as well as prevent any more misunderstandings like I had earlier from occuring again. Where do you need to get the stuff from and what do you need to get?

Leriana's voice was eager. This was a job for a teacher, a chance to earn praise. And it was also helpful in her situation with Ryu. Leriana had already decided to ask Miss Young at some point if Ryu had been telling the truth. If Miss Young told Leriana anything that Ryu had left out or twisted ... breaking the ruels was one thing. But to Leriana the worst possible offence was insulting a teacher, or twisting their words around to mean something they didn't. If Ryu had done that ... Leriana would put her through hell in the basement.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Ryu's smile grew a bit at the thought of having someone to help her though she hated the fact that it had been a prefect. She seemed like a nice person, that was out of case, but Ryu had lied to her and possibly ruined everything from the first moment. Not that she intended to get a new friend, but this girl could make it even worse than her usual trouble with the teachers. Yeah, why not, thank you very much Leriana, or miss? I think 'miss' would be the appropriate title, I don't intend to insult you.

The red head slowly grabbed the guitar case and tried to remember the things she still had to gather, while she bent down the girl may have been able to see a part of her cleavage, her smile faded as she had to think about it a bit harder than expected. Actually there are a few things. They should be stored in the storage room down the next corridor, some packages and a few other things, they are not heavy but I won't be able to carry them all by myself, thank you again, miss.

She turned a bit but remembered that it may not express her always kind appearance though she had turned this way about time, she could be this way every time she wanted to, but most of the other girls were not smart enough to receive such attention. Her warm smile welcomed the prefect again before she looked back at Leriana, the shape of her rather large, firm yet soft breasts would be visible from the side the prefect would look at her. Shall we? I mean, if you're fine with it.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 pm

[color=#FF0080Please just call me Leri.[/color] Leriana smiled at Ryu as the other student bent down to pick up the case, giving Leriana a nice top down view of her very impressive breasts. When Ryu stood back up, case in hand, her smile faded. She seemed to be struggling to remember what she was supposed to get. That set off an alarm bell in Leriana's head, a minor piece of evidence that Ryu was trying to get away with something she shouldn't be. Of course Leriana didn't show her sudden suspicion, Ryu could simply be forgetful or the unexpected appearance of a prefect could have thrown her. She did seem genuinely happy about Leriana's offer to help.

When Ryu asked if she was sure she was happy to help Leriana's smile grew. Of course. You know what you need to get and where from so lead the way. Leriana wasn't sure if Ryu realised just how much of a tease she was being, but she was definitely tempting Leriana to either making up some rule breach so that she could 'punish' Ryu, or simply arrange the situation so that Ryu would end up in a position where Leriana could officially 'discipline' her. But either of those two activities would reflect badly on Katya, and that would be unacceptable.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 pm

All right! The red head followed her earlier trace and went down the corridor, quite confident that the prefect was right behind her all the time she didn't turn around a single time. It would send the signal that she seemed either worried about her presence or simply looked after her, both seemed to be a disadvantage as she still struggled to find a way to get away without actually getting caught. It wouldn't take long and Ryu turned into another hallway where the storage room would be, she led Leriana all the way as her ears told her that she didn't leave her alone before she pulled the keys out of the little gap between her skirt and body before she placed the case on the ground next to her again.

Just a second. She said and unsealed the lock of the door, her hand pushed it a bit so it would open and stepped inside. Though it may not be good to go first it would show some basic understanding of the phrase 'lead the way'. Ryu switched on the light and looked around, the things she had to gather weren't hard to find so it would be a rather short stay within the little room. About three small packages with several utensils needed for class including duct tape and some note paper, even smaller instruments had been stored within them. These are the three I am ordered to get, would you mind to take one or two of them? The classroom I have to carry them to is not far away.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Leriana followed Ryu, a slight smile on her face as Ryu walked on without a second glance back towards Leriana. Reaching the storage room didn't take long and Leriana followed Ryu inside without a second glance. Leriana stood directly behind Ryu as the red head briefly searched the room for what she had been sent to find. Leriana also looked around, although more for something polite to do than any real curiosity. Seen one storage room and unless you were looking for something specific you had seen them all. Leriana could have watched Ryu, but simply staring at the red head would be impolite. Of course when Ryu announced that she had found the things she had to carry Leriana turned to regard the three small boxes. With a smile Leriana picked up one of the boxes. What is the case for? You wouldn't need it for carrying three small boxes. As Leriana asked about the case she pointed at it, just to make sure it was perfectly clear as to what she was talking about.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Ryu returned a slight smile to the female as she picked up one of the boxes, of course the red head did the same and picked up the other two with her left arm. The question however was about to throw her off balance, but it was barely noticeable from the outside of her own mind. Actually I don't need it for these boxes, you are right, but it's one of the things I had to get. I picked it up earlier before you showed up so you can't know it is empty, I am sorry I didn't explain earlier, Leri. She claimed with a faint smile before she looked around though these things were all within this storage room she had to get, so they could leave at that point. That's all I have to get from here, Leri.

The red head stepped out of the room and stopped next to the case and the door, about to pick it up again. Maybe Miss Young needs an empty case for a guitar which is lying around, I am not quite sure what she is going to do with it at all. Such a reason seemed better than the fact she needed the case herself, for now she wasn't sure if the student had discovered her lie, but her outer appearance wouldn't reveal these things as she would appear as cute and without blame as possible. I'd like to go further into detail, but as you can see I just gather these things at the moment. I suppose my lack of information may bother you, miss, I am sorry if I disturb you in a way.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Leriana didn't question the case any further. As far as she was concerned if a teacher wanted something than she would provide it, the reason was irrelevant. Of course Ryu might be lying, but that would be easy enough to check when they actually reached her class room. In fact Leriana knew that if Ryu had deceived her it would only take a brief chat with her teacher to find the truth ... and if she hadn't than Leriana would have a chance to build another contact amongst the student body. It isn't a problem, I'll just ask Miss Young when we reach your class. Leriana replied with a smile when Ryu apologised for her lack of information. If Ryu wasn't a good actor that revelation that Leriana would be discussing Ryu with her teacher would cause the red head to do something suspicious if she was indeed trying to deceive Leriana.

Leriana suddenly realised something, she wanted this girl to be lying. She wanted to take her down to 'her' room in the basement and see just what that body was like, just how strong her mind was until it broke under the sensations Leriana and her toys could cause. Probably not a good mindset if she was trying to make friends with someone, but it was the mindset she had so she would just have to conceal it ... and secretly hope that Ryu was lying.

If that is everything than lead the way back to your class.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Leriana turned into a pain in the neck in an instant at the phrase she had stated. If she would talk to her teacher, it may reveal something. No, it would definitely reveal that Ryu had been lying and insulted her teacher and it wasn't even the first time she had done it. She had been forced to do such work, to skip a part of the lesson and gather things for her, the only part she wasn't lying about was that these things were needed for upcoming classes, at least most of them. Don't you think it would delay your own progress, I mean, you are not in class and I think though you help me it isn't good to miss your own lesson, Leri. Of course this is just an advice, so please don't mind me saying.

It would be hard or rather impossible to get rid of this girl until they would arrive at the classroom and closer to the moment where Ryu would be detected as an actor and liar towards a prefect. Leriana had given her the order to lead the way and she obeyed, she did feel worse than in any other case. Though most of the students in her class where somewhere else, enjoying the choice to choose their location while working on their projects and other things like essays, Ryu had no idea who this girl was, or even where she came from, but due to her appearance she doubted that it would be a nice afternoon she would spend. Thanks for your help again, I really appreciate it.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next