View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Official tour (Mirela) 

Post Re: Official tour (Mirela)
"Huh, So that's why? Well I don't fit into any of those bad categories so I hope I won't be any trouble for you. If you'd like I could tell you my story later....if you have time of course." It was obvious that Mirela was eager to share but she also knew that there would be plenty of time to talk later if Leri felt like it.

She listened intently as Leri listed the perks of being a prefect before she finally said "Wow...That all sounds great. Probably makes the people who miss stuff like that get kinda jealous of you though wouldn't it? Not that I would be one of those people though, I think if you go through all the trouble to make the place better you deserve a few perks."

Walking quickly enough to keep up with Leri, Mirela suddenly saw the sign for the nurse's office down the hall as the two of them turned a quick corner...

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Leriana smiled warmly at Mirela, she genuinely liked the heavily tanned student. She seemed quite sweet and friendly. Not that that meant Leriana would not see if she couild wrap Mirela around her fingers, it just meant she would be as subtle as she could about it and try and convince Mirela that it was her idea. If they want the privilages they can work for them just like anyone else.

Leriana smiled one last time as the pair reached the nurses office. Leriana knocked on the door once but walked in before she received any sort of answer. She smiled a the nurse who was currently on duty and quickly asked Could you give Mirela Balan her physical please?

The nurse nodded with a smile and as she gesutred for Mirela to come inside the office properly Leriana turned and walked out of the room, whispering the words This shouldn't take too long. I'll wait for you outside. at Mirela as the prefect walked past her.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 pm

She nodded at the mention of working for what privilages you wanted it was a sound philosophy and one that would be hard to disagree with by any reasonable person let alone someone who was jealous of who they were arguing with. She smiled back at the prefect as the two reached the nurse's office.

She looked surprised for a moment at Leri's quick entrance but it disappeared quickly as the prefect arranged her physical with a simple smile and a request. It was a simple showing of the power of a prefect to the tanned gypsy, showing just how much power the Head Girl's and Prefects had over the staff members themselves.

It was only after the nurse gestured for her to come in that she did and as Leri passed by she nodded and whispered "Mhm. See you in a bit then." After Leri had left the room and Mirela heard the door sliding closed she stood in front of the smiling nurse and waited to hear what she needed to do.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Leriana sat down on one of the chairs outside the nurses office, put in place just for when a student had a check up but some friends had come along with her. Of course for some procedures the nurse asked everyone but the person needing the treatment to leave, and as such it helped if those student's who had come along with their friend to have somewhere nearby they could wait. Leriana settled down in the chair and simply relaxed, the first tiem she had done so since she had left her room this morning.

Inside the nurses office the nurse quickly explained the various things she had to do. It wasn't just for uniform, it was also to check for any diseases, health problems, and anything else the nurse and her assisstants needed to know about. Experiance had made the nurse quite good at preforming the basic checks, and when none of them revealed any issues she knew she could safely skip the more complicated and long winded tests. A blood sample was taken for a very detailed analysis at the nearby N.I.C.E. labs, and the measurements for the uniform were entered into the system. Getting a new uniform was something Shokushu did very well. In all probability Mirela would have her new uniform delivered into her room before the end of the day. Of course with the physical done Mirela was free to leave, and the moment she stepped out of the room Leriana rose from her seat smiling.

Everything all sorted out and done? No problems at all?

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Mirela listened carefully as the nurse explained everything about the physical. She nodded at each of the things as she thought to herself "Wow, this nurse must have gotten a lot of practice at these tests to know them so well. The basic health checks went quickly, the nurse could probably tell at first glance that the tanned gypsy was quite the healthy girl, and the blood sample went quickly as well.

And as the nurse put the sample aside she would see Mirela rubbing her arm where the needle went in before she smiled at the nurse almost as if she was saying "I'm fine." Having the nurse come so close to take her measurements was a little uncomfortable for Mirela but she stood still long enough to make sure they were perfect. With that done she asked "Can I go?" and with a nod from the nurse she waved goodbye and walked out of the room.

As Leri stood up to meet her she said "Yeah. I'm perfectly fine. So where should we go now?"

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 am

I'll show you around the classroom areas first, and eventually head over to the cafeteria.

Leriana smiled as she started walking, her pace was fairly slow this time. As they walked Leriana would point out any unique aspects of the building that could be used to find your way around. As confusing as the layout of the classroom area was there would always be unique spots that were useful navigation aids. Leriana worked through the ones she could think of in the top of her head, and as she reached each point she explained just what range of rooms you could easily reach from each point. All along the way Leriana did everything she could to ensure Mirela had a proper tour. For the moment she focused on the classrooms, after all Mirela seemed nice and Leriana didn't want to have to give her a demerit for being late or skipping class simply because she had gotten lost.

Any questions about the classrooms Mirela? Leriana asked when she had finished with that particular area of the school. They were currently standing outside the cafeteria, and although it was fairly busy the student's seemed to give Leriana, and the student with her, plenty of space to themselves.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 am

"Ok."

With that simple word she followed alongside Leri watching carefully as the Prefect pointed out some unique aspects of the building that she could use to find her way around later. She was fairly quiet through most of the points of intrest obviously soaking everything in so she wouldn't forget it later. The tanned girl wouldn't be likely to forget what she had learned today as Leri had shown her no matter how confusing the class areas seemed there would always be something unique to find your way around.

After they finally reached the cafeteria she stood beside Leriana and said "Not really. I'm pretty sure I can remember my way around now. Is there anything else I need to see?"

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 am

Well there is the gym, but that area is quite simple to navigate. As long as you know where the admin building is that is fine, if you ever need something you can either ask at reception there or ask one of the head girls or prefects. You know where the nurse's office is, and the cafeteria. I assume you know how to find your dorm, so that's pretty much all you should need for a general tour. Of course if you want we can go get your class list and I can show you exactly where each of your classes will be located.

Leriana offered to move into a more specific tour with a smile. She still wanted to make Mirela report anyone who broke the rules to her, although getting her to do so would require a mixture of careful handling and Leriana being nice, friendly and approachable. The longer she could make the tour the easier it would be for Leriana to later convince Mirela to help her.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

"If you say it is easy to navigate around the gym I will trust you. And yes I know where the admin building is, my guide yesterday pointed it out to me. But if we're done with the general tour it would be best to go get my class list." One thing she did remember without being shown is the way to the door and taking the lead from there she led the two quickly out of the building and towards the dorms.

"I guess it was a good thing I made sure my room was clean before I left today." she said with a smile at Leri as they made their way across the campus and over towards the dorm buildings.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Leriana followed Mirela out of the cafeteria and towards the dorms. She smiled back at Mirela when the student stated that it had been lucky she had cleaned her room before leaving. Well it's not like there is any rule against having a messy room. Leriana replied as her msile became a bit warmer for a moment before fading completly. The prefect walked along beside the student, making sure that she actually followed Mirela's directions even if it looked like they were both choosing the path.

If you don't mind me asking what hobbies do you have? Why did you come to Shokushu? After each question Leriana paused long enough to hear Mirela's answer before she asked the next question. The more information she could get out of Mirela the better, information is power after all.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:01 pm

She smiled at Leri's anwser to her little statement before she anwsered "That may be true. But a messy room is not a good way to make a good impression on someone right?" It was something that most people could agree with, well most people who actually cared what other people thought of them.

By the time Leri asked her questions they were getting very close to the dorms but even while making sure she didn't lose her way she said "Well....I like to dance, I used to be a dancing girl in the bar of my families caravan actually, and I read sometimes. I never really had time for normal hobbies back home. But I came to Shokushu because a recruiter came to my families caravan and offered a full scholarship. I doubt I would have been able to go to college otherwise. But I really don't know why I even got the offer...but from when I first met the recruiter she seemed to have heard of me. But other then that... as she finished she shrugged her shoulders.

After that long winded explanation they had already made their way into the building and headed for the stairs she said "My room is up in the 300s, but good thing is its only a couple rooms away from these stairs."

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Leriana gained a curious expression when Mirela mentioned she had been a dancing girl. That was an interesting piece of information. Leriana nodded understandingly when Mirela mentioned that she was up on the 300s, but fortunately near the stairs. Leriana's own dorm was in the middle in one of the corridors on the second floor, something that meant Leriana would generally have to walk past at least half of the dorms on the floor in order to reach it. That did mean she could easily check half the floor just by walking to or from her dorm, and that was something she generally did whenever she walked along it. So while it was an irritation at times Leriana viewed it as a blessing.

I'm afraid I can't comment on the scholarship offer, my fees were paid by the Australian government for me. They must have seen it cheaper or more effective to pay the fees here than pay to look after me anywhere else. Leriana didn't give Mirela a chance to comment on the implications of what she had said and quickly changed topics. You were a dancer? I would love to see you dance at some point ... maybe even see if I could learn something.

<Sorry about delay, RL things cropped up>

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 am

The stairs were nothing for Mirela and her toned dancer's body so the two girls went quickly from the first floor to the third and as they came upon her room she had no time to think on Leri's statement before she had to anwser Leri's question saying "Sure. I'd be happy to dance for you. And if you really want to learn most of my dances aren't that hard to learn."

With that she pushed open the door to her room, motioning for Leriana to follow as she went inside...

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Leriana clapped her hands once in glee when Mireala said she would be happy to demonstrate her dancing skills. That and the information that most of the dances were quite easy to learn. Leriana had always been a fast learner, and if Mireala had been a dancer at a bar then it was likely that her dances could prove pleasent for someone to watch. And Leriana wanted to learn anything that could help her maximise how much the teachers, and Katya of course, liked her.

Thanks. That would be amazing. Leriana followed Mirela into the dorm room, looking around inside it as she did so.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2