View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Official tour (Mirela) 

Post Official tour (Mirela)
Leriana walked along her patrol route, taking her around pretty much every public area of Shokushu. The basement and administrator buildings were not on the route, but they had their own security and even the most troublesome of student's generally avoided them. This day was a break day for most students, and generally students had the day off. Leriana was included in that, she hadn't even been assigned this particular patrol. However she had still decided to walk it, just in case someone tried something, or even needed help. Leriana's uniform was immaculate, her sash displayed proudly as it rested against her left shoulder and right hip.

Leriana's expression was friendly, and the general rumours about her did mention that she was actually quite approachable and willing to help. Of course it also mentioned that if you had broken a rule to stay away from her as much as possible, a number of student's who had been unfortunate enough to be caught by Leriana had been visibly changed by the resulting detention, even though they did not speak a word about just what happened.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:09 am

Post Re: Official tour (Mirela)
In an attempt to put the odd events of her first day out of her mind Mirela had decided to try and learn her way around the class buildings while she had the time. And since today was a day-off for most of the school she thought it would be her perfect chance. Putting on a white strapless tank top that showed off her toned belly and a short white skirt, both of which set off the bronzed tone of her skin beautifully, and set off for the classrooms.

When she got there however she found that it would be not as easy to learn her way around as she thought after finding herself at a four way intersection in one of the hallways with no clue as to where to go next. Any passerby would easily be able to tell that she was obviously a little lost but their weren't many girls in the school building today and those that were did not look like they would be eager to spend their free time leading the new girl around...

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:02 am

Leriana's eyes scanned the hallway, her distaste for the number of student's out of school uniform hidden. After all unless student's had a class the uniform regulations were relaxed and students' could wear nearly anything they wanted. Of course that part of the rules didn't mean Leriana had to like 'casual' clothes, she had always worn her school issue uniform even before she became a prefect.

However just inside the ground floor of an area of the class rooms Leriana saw a student, her skin heavily tanned, who looked lost and out of place. The building was mostly empty, and those few students who were here had a purpose and didn't have much interest in being helpful. Leriana on the other hand did, every person she helped became a new source of information. And the more information Leriana had access to the higher the chance that she would catch someone breaking the rules. And the more she caught doing that the better she looked to Katya, and the better Katya looked to the headmasters.

Leriana walked up to the lost student, a friendly smile on her face.

Excuse me Miss but you look a little lost. Could I help you with anything?

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Even before the prefect walked up to her it was likely clear to the few students who were actually in the school building that the tanned girl was quite confused and obviously lost in this maze of a school. But when they saw Leriana walk up to her those few knew that her confusion would be cleared up quick, with good results or bad...now that would be up to how the new girl handled things was their first thought.

But even with those thoughts they quickly scurried away from the responsible prefect soon leaving the hallway empty for the two girls and finally it seemed Mirela noticed the smiling girl and said "Yes, actually I am kind of lost. I was trying to learn my way around the school building before classes resume but I just seem to be going around in circles."

Her lips were parted slightly in a small smile as she added "I was actually starting to think that no one wanted to talk to me. Thank you for stopping to help."

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:49 pm

For most students dealing with Leriana was walking along the edge. If you weren't careful about what you said and accidentally said something Leriana strongly disagreed with, for example saying anything about a teacher, or the head girls that wasn't praise would instantly make Leriana shift from a kind friendly individual to a prefect looking for any excuse to issue you a demerit. If one knew who she was and what buttons to avoid pressing you were fine, if one didn't ... than all you could do is hope one didn't accidentally say something she would take offence to.

Leriana nodded her head in understanding when the student explained her wanting to learn her way around before classes start. That was quite responsible, and Leriana's smile grew slightly. She already liked this student, and they hadn't even started talking yet. Someone lost, obviously having just arrived, and knowing no-one else. This was a very good find indeed, one that Leriana expected could prove very useful.

It really isn't a problem. I'm Leriana Vallori, but please just call me Leri, and if your interested I would be happy to give you a quick tour, or even show you where specific classrooms are if you have the room numbers your classes are scheduled to be in?

When she offered her name Leriana extended her hand in an offer to shake hands with the tanned student. As she did so she wondered just how much had already been explained, and if this new student had any idea what the sash around her signified.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Taking the offered hand with a short handshake she said "Nice to meet you, Leri. My name is Mirela Balan, and I would love a tour. Now my classes...." She held her chin with one hand, almost as if she was thinking, before she spoke up in an almost embarassed tone "Oh...Um, I just remembered that I left my class list on the dresser in my room. Can we just go for the quick tour instead?"

Before Leriana had a chance to anwser she added "I'm sure a quick tour will be enough. You look like you know your way around quite well." It was an obvious attempt at flattery, something she had picked up during her work back home, but she had no problems being nice to someone who was going to help her.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Leriana continued to smile as she shook and released Mirela's hand. She remained silent as Mirela tried to remember her class list, only to remember that she had left it in her dorm room. When Mirela tried to flatter her Leriana's smile changed into a smirk as she replied.

As confusing as the classrooms seem at first it is fairly easy to get a basic understanding of where everything is. If you want I would be happy to give you a quick tour, and go with you to get your class list afterwards and I can show you where each of your class rooms are, and the fastest way to get to them from a couple of different easy to locate spots.

Leriana waited until Mirela responded to her offer of a quick tour followed by a specific tour around her class rooms before she asked her next question, her hand gesturing for Mirela to follow as she started walking along a corridor with her intention to move to the cafeteria and properly start the tour from there.

Correct me if I am wrong, but your new aren't you? When did you arrive?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm

"Alright. That seems like a good idea, and it also would give us a little more time to get to know each other. You're the first person I've really talked to here...A lot of the other girls seem kind of paranoid for some reason." At Leri's gesture for her to follow she moved quickly to keep up as they made their way through the winding hallways.

She spoke up again at Leri's question, obviously eager to continue the conversation but not wanting to say something she shouldn't, and said "Yes I am. New as of yesterday in fact. How about you?"

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Leriana laughed at the question, although her laugh was friendly. This is my second year here. As for the paranoia and jumpiness ... you get used to it. I have never encoutered any reason for it to be honest. Simply follow the rules and make sure your in your dorm before curfew and you have nothing to worry about.

Leriana smiled as they walke along, Mirela walking at her side, even as she followed Leriana's lead whenever they came to a junction. That was something Leriana had observed on the first day, the class rooms and dorm rooms seemed to be located so as to make it as hard as possible for someone to find their way around. Almost as if the administration wanted student's to struggle to reach their classes on time. That thought was dismissed with a mental giggle the moment it occured, the teachers would never allow such a thing.

You said this was your second day, did you get a tour yesterday? And did your tour guide go through the orientation stuff, as in all the rules, regultions, where to go if you have problems and that sort of thing?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:18 pm

"Second year, huh? How do you like it here? And that seems kind of sad about the other students being paranoid for no reason. If you're paranoid you spend too much time worrying and not enough time meeting your classmates." Mirela made sure to keep alongside her guide as they walked along and if Leri would have chanced a look down she would see Mirela's strong legs moving gracefully even as they quickly moved through the hallways.

"Well, I got a tour of the sights on campus yesterday but not the actual buildings themselves. Excuse me for saying this but that girl was kind of loopy. I mean she was supposed to come get me today but she hadn't showed up yet so I just came by myself. As to the other stuff...No I didn't hear any of it. I don't know maybe she was going to tell me today or something like that."

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 am

I love it here. The teachers are good, and if you look around you can find all sorts of gems amongst the students. I will agree that most are nothing but trouble, but those are easy enough to identify and deal with, or in your case avoid. And if you want I would be happy to give you all the information that would normally be covered in orientation. Leriana made a mental note to find out who had given the student's who had arrived yesterday their tour and to make sure she actually knew what she was doing. It wouldn't do for a student's first impression of Shokushu to be as poor as Mirela was implying it had been for her.

Well do you know about the curfew, the uniform regulations and the student's who helped with maintaining the school rules Mirela? Those two rules were probably the most basic and specific rules of Shokushu. Many of the rules were shared with other schools and universities, but those two were something very specific to Shokushu. They also happened to be the most common rules Leriana caught people breaking.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 am

"That's good to hear. At least I know I'll be spending the next few years in a place that is worth learning from. And I would love to hear what you have to say.... But I wonder why no one told me these things before. I mean that woman who came to my home to recruit me to this school would have had the perfect chance to tell me these things on the plane ride we had to take to get to the plane that brought me here."

She sounded slightly confused for a moment before she decided to forget it and anwser Leri's next question with "Um....I don't know the curfew or anything about the students who help maintain the rules but your mention of the uniform reminded me.... I still have to get the physical. I heard that they use it to find your uniform size?"

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 am

Leriana nodded when Mirela said she had heard the physical was used to determine her uniform size. That is correct. I was going to start in the cafeteria, but having a uniform is fairly important and so you should probably get the school nurse to do a physical today. So instead the tour can start at the nurses office. Leriana did a sudden turn around a corner. For the moment she was not really focused on helping Mirela learn her way around, that would come when Leriana actually started giving her a proper tour. Instead she was just taking the quickest path to reach where she wanted to go.

Uniform is expected to be worn during all school hours, although when class is not on the dress code is fairly liberal. For curfew make sure you are in your dorm room before it gets dark. If you are still out past that then that will result in a instant demerit being issued, which leads to a detention. As for the students who assist in enforcing the rules ... there are the head girls and the prefects. The head girls have pale blue sashes, and have similar, if not more, authority than the teachers. The prefects have a dark navy sash like mine Leriana gestured to her own sash as she talked And our role is to assist the head girls in their duties.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

"Ok." That was all Mirela said with a nod as Leri told her that it would be best to get the physical done today. She almost fell behind as Leri took a quick turn down when of the hallways, relying on a quick spin on her heel and a little fast walking to let her keep up with the second year student.

Mirela nodded at the mention of each of the important rules, waiting until Leri was finished before she said "That all sounds easy enough to remember. Most of it makes a lot of sense too. I mean the curfew is probably for our own safety and the uniform is probably so the teachers can make sure that the only people on campus are actual students." She looked at Leri's sash before asking "So you're a Prefect? Sounds like it would be a lot of work but I bet it can be fun sometimes right?"

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 am

Leriana smiled when Mirela asked her about being a prefect. Oh it is a lot of work, the majority of the student's at Shokushu are here because they couldn't get into any other university because of diciplinary reasons. Trouble makers, bullies, all that sort of thing. That is the main reason dicipline is so harsh here. Fairness does require that we apply the same harsh rules to everyone, even if they would not cause any form of trouble.

As for fun, it has numerous perks attached to it. The main ones being a much larger dorm than normal. You get your own kitchen, private shower and bath tub, a king sized bed, plus access to technology such as a TV, MP3 player, private computer. If we swing past my dorm at some point I will show you.

Leriana continued to quickly walk along as she talked. It wouldn't take much longer for the pair of them to reach the nurses office. Once there it shouldn't take that long for the nurse to get through the physical exam and Leriana could begin the tour without having the fact that Mirela didn't have a uniform bugging her.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next