View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A new arrival (Open for all) 

I thrust two fingers into Monique's pussy and started to pump slowly while still kissing her neck I would start to pull her shirt up and play with her nipples while looking over seeing the two girls kissing eachother

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:27 am

Monique moans into Nanaca's mouth as Kim thrusts the fingers into that smooth, wet pussy, which makes Moni's hips buck to them.

Her tongue fights with Nanaca's as she reaches with one hand trying to push Nanaca's shirt up, with her other she reaches back and begins to rub Kim's crotch.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:34 am

I maoned spreading my legs as I did I pant softly as a wet spot was shown in the front of my panties as the jucies drip out and I started to play with Monique's clit

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:26 am

Nanaca is at a loss on what to do, She has pleasured many men, but she hasnt gotten intimate with a woman before. She did little to prevent her shirt from being pulled up, and she in turn pulled her own bra down off her breasts, letting them spring free of their cotton confines.

"its just like masturbating, your just doing it to someone else..", she thought. Hesistantly, She slides her hands under Moni's blouse, kneading them slowly as she continues the fight with her partners tongue.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile YIM

Monique moans as her breasts are played with by Nanaca, and her clit is rubbed by Kim, her hips jerking as she works her one hand into Kim's pants to start fingering the other girl. Her other hand cups one of Nanaca's nice breast.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:33 pm

I spread my legs wide for Monique while still playing with her clit as I moaned while slipping two fingers into her pussy and pumped as my jucies would start to run down my legs

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6