View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 dress problem (for Leriana) 

Post Re: dress problem (for Leriana)
By the time Nene arrived, half an hour late, any mercy or kindness Leriana had towards her had long since faded. Leriana had been lenient, well for her at least when you considered the offences in question. But someone showing up half an hour late for a one hour detention ... to Leriana that indicated a very serious problem that had to be corrected. She turned and scowled at you as you entered the room, a room that appeared to be very much like the classrooms upstairs.

Sitting on desks and kept separate by empty space was another four students. Other rule breakers Leriana had caught today. All of them looked at you with a mixture of mercy and relief. Relief that they weren't the ones who was going to be the focus of Leriana's attention. Mercy that you were. Leriana herself was just as you remembered her, and was currently sitting at a desk positioned where the teacher normally sat.

Nene Jin. You are half an hour late. Normally I extend the detention of anyone late to disciplinary action by one hour PER minute. But for you ... I don't think that would work. Sit there... Leriana pointed to the seat directly in front of her. Your detention is for an hour. I am extending that by the period of time you are late. In half an hour the others will have finished their detention and will be free to go. You will serve out the remaining time in your detention in a room designed for disciplinary actions. As Leriana said those words one of the other student's shuddered for a moment. She had been there before, and even now the memory was ... difficult.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri May 07, 2010 11:41 am

As I met Leriana, and her mood, It feel like I can't breath carefully again, so I tried to smile back, tried to let her know that I'm really sorry. I glanced over the room, so at least I'm not the only one today, as well as the room, the classroom like made me feel a bit more comfortable. I was really tired by running along so I didn't notice how the another react about me and about the disciplinary, so I'm pretty glad since I don't have to stay for 30 hours. "ah ok, It was my fault after all" I replied and I quicky took a seat, still panting.

I'm pretty confuse what to do, but I'm terrifile to asked so I tried to glanced over the another, try to find out what I have to do.

Fri May 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Leriana watched you as you moved to your seat, eye's taking in every movement and your apparant relief at not having 30 hours of detention. It may only be an hour long, but your special detention was going to be fun. Well for Leriana at least. She doubted you would share her outlook on the matter.

The other student's either seemed to be working on school work they had brought with them (a minority) or simply sitting, apparantly attentivly. You had missed an earlier attempt to nod off made by one of the student's earlier after Leriana had explained they were to remain in their seats for the detentions duration. And Leriana's reaction to that.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat May 08, 2010 4:25 pm

By being Leriana's sight, make me feel a bit awkward, so I just sit tense on my seat, as my stamina slowly recover, but I'm not the typed that could stay still for so long, after a while it seem to be really boring, and as Leriana was there too. I really doubt, how could she stay like this for hours,every day? and as being in her sight for a time being, It start to be familiar, so I'm sot so afraid of her and frozen like before.

I began to looked around to find somethings to do, but what could I found another student seem like to be in their business, so my attention got back to Leriana, gave her a smile and waiting for react, if she don't mind for a conversation.

Sat May 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Leriana was managing the boredom of having to sit still watching for any sign of disobedience by plotting just what she was going to do to you the moment she had you in 'her' special detention room. There were so many possibilities and options, and she wouldn't have time for all of them. Instead she had settled on tailoring a specific punishment for your offences, all she had to determine was what those punishments would be. She had already settled on ordering you to strip for your breach of the uniform dress code, but what to do for your lateness.

Despite Leriana's mind wandering she was still paying attention to the various students in detention, and you being in the very middle meant she would almost always see any movement you made. When you smiled Leriana simply glared at you for a moment, long enough to see the smile waver, before her gaze moved on. This was detention, not some 'friend making' exercise. It was not meant to be fun.

Leriana did suspect that as much as you were hating this when you had started the detention that would follow you would soon wish you were back in normal detention.

Mon May 10, 2010 1:24 pm

As I watching hers, I could sense that she's thinking of somethings ,but not really know what's it was, I smiled, and she glared back, this time at least I didn't shudder like before, but just felt I like boo. so I just leaned on the desk, and hope that the time should pass quickly.

I wonder what'll I have to do in the spacial detention for a little, but not so worry, I thought that it may be somethings like somekind of school work, but that should be better than just sit and watcher Leriana's face, I thought to myself and made a giggled.

Mon May 10, 2010 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2