View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Swimming Lessons (Fei) 

Post Swimming Lessons (Fei)
Bianca finished stretching, jumping up onto the swimmer's block and readying herself to dive into the pool. The stopwatch was set, and she checked it, determined to improve on her time from yesterday. One-hundred meters was nothing- it was swimming it within a reasonable time limit that was the problem. Still, it was nice to have the pool to herself for once to be able to focus her full attention on improving her time. She set the stopwatch.
"Three, two.. one."

The buzzer started on the stopwatch and she dove into the water, going into a confident breaststroke, and was soon a graceful streak through the water, going into a flawless tumble turn to flip herself over at the opposite end of the pool and began her return to the other side.

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Sat May 08, 2010 4:37 am

Post Re: Swimming Lessons (Fei)
Fei was looking forward to swimming in the pool. It was an extremly warm day so the water would feel great.

As Fei walked into the pool room she noticed a swimmer moving through the water at a speed she could only imagine reaching. Standing there she couldnt help but notice how gracefully and beutifully she swam.

Sat May 08, 2010 6:36 am

Bianca stopped the timer the very moment her hand hit the other side of the pool, glancing anxiously at the screen. She made a face, pouting when she realized that she had missed her mark by barely two seconds. Oh well- there was always tomorrow. She got out of the pool, shaking her blonde hair out of the cap when she noticed somebody watching her.
"Oh! Don't mind me," she gave a bright, reassuring smile. "I was just on my way out."

Sat May 08, 2010 6:42 am

Fei smiled back at the blonde.
"It's okay theres enough....uh.....room for two people." she manages to say.

Sat May 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Bianca blushed, walking over to her towel and idly dries of her hair. "Sorry.. sometimes I get a little bit intense when I'm swimming, um.. it intimidates people sometimes." She gave a short laugh, walking over to Fei and shyly offering her hand. "I'm Bianca, it's a pleasure to meet you..um.."

Sat May 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Fei looked down hiding her blush.
"I'm Fei.' she says meakly as she shakes Bianca's hamd. "You uh....swim very um....gracefully...."

Sun May 09, 2010 7:09 am

Bianca laughed sweetly, shaking the girl's hand. "Thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Fei. Do you come here often? It so strange.. I rarely see anybody frequent here on the daytime, but at night I can always see shadows behind the glass from my dorm room." It was true; Something was very off at this school, but she didn't want to sound crazy in front of the poor girl if she could help it. "Were you about to go swimming? I could stay with you if you'd like."

Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 am

Fei smiled "Um that would uh.., be nice."

Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]