View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Somnabulism 101 (open). 

Post Re: Somnabulism 101 (open).
Pia seemed unsure of herself, of what she wanted to do. While her shy hesitation just made her cuter, Susan realized that she was going to have to be careful, taking some initiative without going too fast or too far.

Susan smiled back as the other girl's hand covered hers. "It's alright," she said, placing her free hand lightly against the blonde's cheek before leaning in slightly more. She might be waiting for Pia to make the next move, but she could meet her halfway, at least.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri May 21, 2010 10:42 am

"I.. uhm..", Pia whispered. Susan was close now, moving in for a kiss. Again Pia hesitated.
She was a bit scared, to be honest. She did not quite know what she was afraid of, but she felt she were on unfamilliar ground.
Coward!
Pia cut off her own train of thought before her stupid brain could ruin the moment. Instead she raised her hand to Susan's face and looked into her dark eyes.
Pia leaned in closer, parting her lips. Feeling a rush of adrenaline and excitement, she placed her lips upon those of the other girl and kissed her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri May 21, 2010 10:56 am
Profile YIM

Susan gave a soft sigh of pleasure as Pia's lips met hers. Now would be the point she could most easily screw up, the temptations of the blonde's body overriding the realization she could scare the girl off if she weren't careful. Because of this, Susan was more cautious than she usually was, even tentative in her actions. Her lips parted slightly further as she leaned into the kiss more. Her hand drifted down, lightly brushing along Pia's face and neck before settling on the back of her shoulder. She intended to gently pull the other girl closer to her until their bodies started to press together, but she'd stop if she seemed to be moving to fast for Pia.

Character listing

Sat May 22, 2010 9:47 am

Pia dared to be a bit more forward in her kiss, using her lips and tongue a little more. She enjoyed being pulled closer to Susan, to feel her body against her, her breasts touching hers, only soft fabric between them. Her nipples were hardening, and it felt like something was fluttering in her abdomen.
How did this happen?, she asked herself. What had started as another restless, lonely night, and now she was in another room, another bed, kissing a beautiful girl. Life is strange!

Pia let one hand rest on Susan's hip, ready to withdraw should her new friend protest.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 22, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile YIM

Pia's actions and reactions combined to embolden Susan, making her more confident that she wouldn't drive the other girl away that easily. Even so, a corner of her mind was alert for any sign she was going too fast. It was pure chance we met. I don't want to ruin that good fortune.

Her own kiss became bolder in response to Pia's, their tongues meeting in the beginnings of an erotic dance. Pressing just a bit more against the blonde, she felt their hardening nipples rub together through their clothes. As Pia's hand moved to her bare hip, Susan slid her hand forwards, coming to rest on the side of the blonde's breast.

Character listing

Sun May 23, 2010 9:58 am

Pia let herself just savour the kiss for a while, and then withdrew briefly. "Ohh-mmmm..that is good", she whispered, and then giggled a little before leaning back in for another one, perhaps a little more daring this time.

Susan's careful hand on the side of her breast felt good, made her all tingly with excitement. SHe was not sure if she wanted the other girl to just uncover her and take what she wanted, or if she wanted to savour the build-up some more. Pia moved the hand she had placed upon Susan's hip a little, allowed herself to move it a bit back, letting it rest on Susan's ass. It was strong, Pia noticed. Firm and shapely. Pia liked the feeling.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 23, 2010 2:24 pm
Profile YIM

Susan moaned softly as Pia broke the kiss and then leaned in to start a second one. As their mouths met, she leaned back slightly, the other girl following naturally. The blonde might not notice it had happened or realize the significance of it, but Susan was subtly putting them into a position where it would be easier for Pia to take control.

Another moan escaped her as Pia's hand came to rest on her ass. Her own hand moved under the other girl's breast, cupping the orb almost as if weighing it. Another slight shift of position followed, causing their breasts to rub against each other. Even through the layers of fabric, it still felt wonderful.

Character listing

Mon May 24, 2010 10:35 am

Pia made a few encouraging sounds as Susan slid her hand under Pia's round breast. She giggled a little as their breasts rubbed together. She did not really notice how Susan had subtly changed their position, but wouldn't have minded either.

Pia was really turned on now. This all felt so good and natural, and the way Susan was slowly and subtly encouraging her was working quite well. Pia knew she desired her, and that Susan wanted her too..

Pia's hand was more eager now, stroking the firm butt and the strong thighs. As she dis so, a fingertip slid under the hem of Susan's panties. It was an accident, but Pia did not remove it. Instead she let the other hand run down Susan's back, and when they reached the edge of her white top, she let her hand slide under it as well, about halfway under it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 24, 2010 12:16 pm
Profile YIM

Susan gasped in surprise as Pia's finger slipped into her panties, then sighed in pleasure as her other hand slid under her top. The first might have been accidental, but the second was obviously deliberate. Not that she was complaining; this was the clearest indication yet of how far the other girl wanted to go.

Susan put her free hand on the blonde's waist, sliding it under her pajama top, softly caressing her back. Her other hand circled over Pia's breast, brushing the soft orb until it came to rest between her breasts. She then unfastened the top button of Pia's top, fumbling slightly due to the awkwardness of doing so one-handed and the position. Only the top button for now; she was enjoying the careful play between them too much to rush it now.

Character listing

Tue May 25, 2010 10:15 am

Pia with drew her hand from Susan's rear to help with the button. Her intention were helpful, but she only added a little more clumsiness. It was had to tell if it was nerves or excitement that made her hand shake. I bit of both,probably, but Pia's desire was stronger than her shyness.

"Uh, sorry, I meant to help..", she mumbled in hushed voice. She felt like trying to talk would spoil things, so she kissed Susan's soft lips again. That seemed to work better. The hand she had on Susan's back had moved upwards, well under the top, and she was stroking the smooth skin.
Pia made a tiny, horny,little moan. She could not help herself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 25, 2010 5:02 pm
Profile YIM

Susan was unable to completely stifle a giggle at their combined clumsiness in getting the button undone. At Pia's mumbled apology, she briefly wondered if the blonde would be surprised that Susan was probably nearly as nervous as she was. All thought on the matter was quickly chased away as Pia kissed her again, her hand moving further up Susan's back.

Susan traced the v of skin exposed by the opened button with a finger. Her tongue slipped between the other girl's lips as she gently pulled her closer.

Character listing

Wed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

Enjoying the touch of Susan's hand upon the curves of her breasts, Pia slip a hand in between herself and Susan, and undid the next button. It was an invitation. Pia's breasts were still covered, but it would take nothing to move it aside, to expose her chest, should the other girl desire so.
As she did so, her hand rubbed against Susan's' breasts. Pia liked the feeling very much.

Not sure if she dared, she placed the hand on Susan's back, and slid it downwards to caress her nice, firm ass and thighs.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 pm
Profile YIM

Susan gasped, then moaned softly as Pia moved her hand to caress her butt. She'd enjoyed the brief brush of it against her breasts and was looking forward to the blonde paying more attention to them, but this was quite wonderful as well.

Taking the other girl's implied invitation, she undid the last button before slipping her hand inside Pia's top and caressing her breast.

Character listing

Fri May 28, 2010 11:58 am

Pia made a satified little "mmmmm.." as Susan moved her hand inside her top and caressed her breast. It was wonderful having a beutifull girl give her such attention, and it made Pia realize just how turned on she really was.

Pia wanted to give some atteniton back, and moved both hands so that she pushed Susan's tank top up a little. She let her hands roam, until one were at the front. Casting a shy but excited glance at Susan, she started fondling the other woman's orbs, getting bolder and more excited as she did not seem to protest.

"If you want to.. see me.. you can.. you know.. feel free.", Pia said, overcoming her shyness. "It has been a while.. I don't often.. sorry if I am a bit.. clumsy.", she added, almost whispering.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah...? Oh!... Mmmmmm..." Pia's move caught Susan by surprise, but she was quickly almost purring in pleasure as the blonde massaged her breasts. In response, her own actions became bolder, gently squeezing the blonde's magnificent orbs before returning to fondling them.

"If you want to.. see me.. you can.. you know.. feel free."

Susan had begun to move her hands to take Pia up on her offer when the blonde whispered, "It has been a while.. I don't often.. sorry if I am a bit.. clumsy."

Susan kissed the other girl quickly to stop the pre-emptive apologies. "It's alright. Don't worry. I don't have much experience, either." That's too true. Malina vanished nearly two years ago, and there's only been that marathon session with Ryu since. As she spoke, she had slid the other girl's top off. "And, if you want to... see more, please..." She left the sentence hanging, but her meaning was clear enough. She was ready to lift her arms to let Pia remove her top.

Character listing

Sat May 29, 2010 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next