View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Uniform mishap (Leriana) 

Post Uniform mishap (Leriana)
Once again, Citara was late for class, not only was she late but she was lost as well. The last thing she wanted was to get scolded yet again by her professor. She sighed as she looked around the corridors. She had a late night last night like normal. She needed to do her laundry but by the time she finished studying and went down to the machines, the room was locked. So now, because of this, she had to wear no bra, because she only owned the one and blue lacy panties, definitely not school regulation. This wasn't the first time she had to do this and never thought anything of it. Another issue was that she wasn't wearing the complete uniform and what she was wearing looked very messy. Her shirt wasn't tucked in and she altered the skirt, pulling the hem out, trying to make it longer.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Post Re: Uniform mishap (Leriana)
Leriana's expression was fairly neutral as she made her way through the corridors at a brisk walk. She had her own books tucked under one arm, she had just finished giving a private study session in maths to another student, and as she walked along her eyes constantly darted around the corridor, carefully assessing each student and checking for any obvious rule violations. Not that there was many, and while Leriana had no doubts a number of students did have something wrong with their uniform as long as they didn't make it obvious to Leriana that they did she saw no real reason to bother them about it.

But the moment she saw someone's whose shirt was untucked she sighed to herself. It really wasn't worth issuing a detention, just a very mild reminder. The two were approaching each other, so it was easy enough for Leriana to take a step to the side so that she was standing directly in front of the student with long brown hair. Excuse me Miss, but please tuck your blouse in. Leriana's own uniform was immaculate, it looked almost as if she had somehow worn a uniform just after having it dry cleaned. Her prefect sash rested lightly across her left shoulder and right hip, and a silver necklace with a single diamond set onto a heart rested gently around her neck, the silver chain hanging freely outside her blouse.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:51 am

Citara almost bumped into the girl on front of her.
"Oh, Im sorry, Im having a bad morning."
Citara began to tuck in her shirt but from pulling on it, it made it obvious that she wasn't wearing her bra. She was also missing her red scarf. When she was done tucking in her shirt, she looked back to the girl before her, ready to ask her for some directions.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:13 am

"Oh, Im sorry, Im having a bad morning."

Leriana offered the student a patient smile as her sudden movement caused the other student to almost bump into her. A reasonable enough excuse for such a minor vio ... Leriana's train of thought trailed off as the other student tucked the shirt in and those students who had seen the brief exchange winced. It had become obvious that the other student was missing a piece of uniform, again a fairly minor offence that Leriana would probably let slide, but far more dangerously was the fact Leriana, and the other student's watching, could see that the unlucky student did not have a bra. That was not a minor offence that Leriana would let slide, no way in heaven, hell or anywhere in between.

Leriana's patient smile faded, and her tone of voice changed from sounding polite to cold and harsh. School uniform includes a bra. Why are you not wearing one? Leriana glared at the student in front of her, bringing up all the authority she had and focusing it on the unfortunate student whose morning had just got a whole magnitude worse.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:38 am

Citara began to get a little nervous. She explained to the girl what happened last night. She didn't seem to care though. Her face was cold now and made Citara that much more nervous.
"Im sorry but I'm telling the truth, I only own the one bra."

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Leriana continued to glare at the rule breaking student as she tried to explain herself, and while she appeared to be honest the excuse itself was fairly weak. Even before she had come to Shokushu under scholarship Leriana had more than one bra, and the only funds she had were what the Australian government gave her to live by. If someone with her level of funding could get something essential to school uniform than any other student should be able to. The fact that Leriana instantly assumed anyone breaking the rules was doing it as a way of rebelling against the school and the teachers who ran it didn't help the case of anyone caught with anything above a minor infraction, one that Leriana could simply put down to laziness and really wasn't worth her chasing up any more than a verbal reprimand whenever she saw it.

Of course you only have the one bra ... I will admit that is the first time I've ever heard someone stupid enough to try an excuse like that. And I suppose your going to mention that you were never given a tie, despite the fact the school issues multiple uniforms to every single student free of charge?

Leriana continued to glare at the other student for several long seconds, letting her squirm under the cold gaze. What is your name, and do you have any class starting soon?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Citara was shocked at the change of mood but took the reprimand like a champ.
"Im sorry but it's true. I do only have the one bra. The school did give me two uniforms, one tie is dirty and the other one I just simply forgot to put on. Please forgive me. I do have a class to attend but I can't seem to find my way."
Citara handed her program to the girl. It showed that she had a lab class and she was extremely late. There was also a note at the bottom of her program stating that she was a volunteer for the NICE labs. Citara just thought that was considered her lab class. She would find out in the future what exactly that truly was but for now her lab class was a little more than half over.
"Can you tell me where the labs are?"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:24 am

Leriana continued to glare at the student when her first question of the student's name remained unanswered, whether the student had intended to or not shehad managed to irritate the already annoyed prefect further. Of course the moment she saw the student's program, which included the student's name of Citara, and that the student was late her own irritation was instantly put aside. A teacher was waiting for Citara, and Leriana was not the type who liked having any teacher having to wait for a student to show up.

Follow me. Leriana ordered as she turned around and walked away quickly, not taking a second glance back as she expected Citara to follow. Leriana was in fact making her way to the student's class room, and would even ask the teacher to not raise a fuss about the many infractions she no doubt had. However that didn't mean Citara was out of danger just yet, on the contrary the moment class finished she would find Leriana waiting for her just outside the room.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 am

Citara gathered herself and proceeded to follow the girl. She was practically running after her for she was moving quite fast. Just as they finally made it to her class, Citara tripped on the laces of her shoe that had come undone, tripping into Leriana.
"Oh, I'm so sorry but thank you for showing me to my class."
As she got up, Leriana could see her blue lacy panties and then noticed that she let the hem out of her skirt. Citara was allowed into class as Leriana spoke to the teacher briefly. Class went by quickly and Citara felt lost. Of course she felt lost, she missed most of the class. When class ended, the teacher asked Citara to wait. Once all the other students left, the teacher spoke briefly to Citara and gave her the work that was covered during class. She thanked the teacher and then walked out of the classroom. She was surprised to see Leriana there.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:03 am

Leriana's pace was quick, if Citara was already this late for a class Leriana had a duty to get her to class as quickly as she could. When they had reached the class and Citara apparently tripped into Leriana's back the prefect had almost been knocked over by the unexpected impact. She had only managed to stay upright by stepping out and slightly to the side, and as Citara fell to the ground Leriana caught a glimpse of her blue, definitely non-uniform, panties. The skirt itself looked like it covered a little more than was standard, which meant it had probably been modified. And since Citara had already done enough to get a detention from Leriana the prefect decided she was going to throw the book at the student and try to make sure she understood that she was to follow ALL of the rules.

Leriana had a brief discussion with the teacher of the class, asking the teacher to excuse her lateness and uniform violations as Leriana was going to deal with it personally. With that done Leriana went off and spent the rest of Citara's class making sure her own room in the basement was ready for use. When Citara's class finished Leriana was standing by the wall opposite the door, and the students who came out of the class quickly filled away as soon as it became obvious they were not the focus of Leriana's attention. Of course when Citara came out of the class Leriana stepped forward and stood in front of her. I noticed you don't have another class for the rest of the morning. More than enough time to make sure you have everything you need to ensure I do not catch you out of uniform again. Come with me.

With that Leriana turned and started walking at a pace that was slightly slower than the one she had taken up earlier. She led Citara to the main office, and helped her with the paperwork to get a couple of bras and panties from the school, as well as additional uniforms. When that was done Leriana regarded Citara carefully as she asked Now is there anything else that needs to be done to ensure you remain in full compliance with school rules?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am

Citara was nervous around her. She felt that this girl was going to do something bad but felt a bit of relief when she helped get more proper attire for school. She looked at her with a bit of thanks as she asked her if there was anything else.
"Um, no. This should help our a lot. Thankyou."
She went to say her name but realized that she never got it.
"Im sorry, I never got your name."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Leriana Vallori, and I am one of the Head Girl Katya's prefects. Leriana was quite happy to supply her name, and to mention which head girl she reported to. After all, if a student knew just who had disciplined them they could tell others about it, and that would act as a deterrent. As much fun as Leriana had when she was disciplining students she would still have preferred it if every student fully abided by the rules since it would mean less work for Katya. She didn't know that the school preferred it that so many students were caught braking the rules, that punishments and detentions would often be designed in such a way as to put a student in a situation where she would be raped. Leriana didn't even know that monsters existed, let alone that their existence was known by the school.

Now if there is nothing else that needs to be fixed to ensure you have the ability to abide by the school rules come with me. I can, and often do, ignore minor rule infractions such as an untucked shirt. But having two items of your uniform missing, as well as two more items being different to standard is not something I can ignore. As a result I am issuing you a demerit, with the attached detention to be served immediately. You will follow me. Leriana's voice left no room for debate, or disobedience. It was the voice of someone who fully expected the person it was directed at to comply, a voice Leriana had gotten quite good at using.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Citara heard the stern voice and she knew that she should listen. She was upset about the demerits and the detention but she followed Leriana to wherever she was taking her. She hoped that detention wasn't to bad. Poor Citara had no idea what she was in store for.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Leriana led the way through the school, seemingly having no problem navigating the corridors and finding her way to where she wanted to go. The first true warning Citara had that this was NOT going to be an easy detention was when Leriana, who was currently on the ground level of the main building, started moving down steps that led underground. It was obvious that Leriana was taking Citara to the basement, and as Leriana opened the heavy door at the entrance to it she walked through into the dimly lit underground passageway beyond with confidence. She never appeared to glance back, but on a few occasions she had glanced at the wall and watched Citara carefully out of the corner of her eye. If there was any hesitation at following Leriana further it would probably show itself here. Even a new student should have heard something about the basement, and the fact that if you had a detention down there it meant you were in real trouble.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Citara indeed heard slight rumors of the basement from listening to girls in class. After entering the dark hall, she did indeed hesitate. She stopped fully after a few steps and looked back down the hall to the door they entered through.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next