View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Cafeteria incident (Pia and Leriana). 

Post Re: The Cafeteria incident (Pia and Leriana).
With Pia in the position she was in, her little pussy was very tight, making her feel Leriana's finger all the better. She made little Mmmmming sounds of delight, clearly indicating that she enjoyed the attention. But the prefect knew better than to go too fast, and after the first dip, she let her finger slide out and caress Pia's outer sex. Pia was almost quivering with desire. "Hmmm.. you are teasing me.."

It came out almost as a giggle.

Still channelling mana into her leg, Pia lowered it a little, but still kept it at a high angle. Bending her knee, she wrapped it around Leriana, pushing her closer with one foot, so she could feel her body even closer against her own.
"Oh.. I love what you are doing with your mouth.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana was indeed teasing the cute and sexy student in front of her, and she giggled into Pia's tit, tongue writhing and squirming, at the 'accusation'. As she felt the foot come down over her she shivered, the mana you were channeling into it seeping into the prefect, starting to make her head spin with lust and desire. She pressed even tighter against your body, fingers moving faster and faster as she teased and stroked your dripping wet quivering lips.

She had no idea the student in front of her was a mage, no idea that the burning desire she felt for Pia anything but her own thoughts and feelings. And she couldn't help but try and suckle on as much of the student's lovely tasting breast as possible. Down lower two of Leriana's fingers grouped together before she thrusted forward with her hand, ending the teasing by driving the pair of digits deep into Pia's tight juicy and quivering cunt.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:57 pm

It felt wrong, and it felt good. Pia really should know better than this. Leriana was a prefect, and thus someone she should stay clear of, just because of that alone. She also seemed to bring student down here on a fairly regular basis, into a room seemingly designed for sexual humiliation. That made her some sort of rapist too, and not someone Pia should be intimate with.

But still, Pia seemed to find herself in her right element. She was a voluptarius, this was what she was made to do, and it felt so good to have an outlet for the excess mana she had been pumped with.

Is there more I can do with it?

Pia felt a bit braver now. The sensual mana was washing over them. It was definitely affecting Pia, and judging from the more controlled behaviour of Leriana earlier, it was affecting the prefect too.

Maybe..

Pia had an idea. Leriana was so delightfully good at teasing her, she ought to get something in return. They ere already pressed close together. Pia snuck one hand down to caress a breast. Meanwhile, she was trying to move a bit of the mana into Leriana, to channel a bit of what Pia was sensing into the other girl, so that the pleasure she gave would return to her. Pia wondered if that would make her get as horny as Pia herself was.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am
Profile YIM

Leriana couldn't help but moan softly into Pia's breast as she felt the hand on her own chest, a tingling sensation spreading through her body from the touch that just felt sooooo good. She couldn't help but want more, and somehow she 'knew' that making Pia feel good was the key. She let the two fingers inside the cute, and yet so very sexy, blonde student squirm around, exploring the tight slick walls of muscle they found themselves surrounded by.

Leriana's suckling was getting stronger, her tongue franticly lashing Pia's nipple as she pinched the other nipple with the hand not burying to fingers inside Pia's cunt. She would leave it like that for several long seconds, trying to ensure that when she decided to swap breasts and nipple again the sensations should be even stronger with that peak even more sensitive from the sudden rush of blood returning to it.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 am

"Oh my... Oh yess!"
One one leg, bucking her hips, Pia enjoyed the gorgeous feeling of Leriana fucking her with her fingers. Her pussy was wet and tight, and so ready for the invasion. Her nipples were hard to, and so sensitive. Jolts of electric delight radiated from them with each touch of Leriana's tongue.

"Hmmm.. Lick them.. eat them.. it feels so gooood!", Pia moaned. Her hand had trailed up to the back of Leriana's head, gently pushing the prefects face into her own bosom. He leg, wrapped around Leriana's body made sure they were as tightly together as possible. Pia was swaying a little, and it was not unlikely they would loose balance soon, but Pia was too aroused to worry.

"Yeah.. take me.. any way, anywhere you want me.. any position.. ohh.. My body is yours to ravish."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana smiled as she released Pia's breast from her mouth, her other hand releasing the nipple that had been pinched and her mouth moved over to engulf the abused nipple, lips engulfing the nipple as the tip of her tongue slid around the sensitive and recently abused peak. With both of her own legs on the ground and Pia pressed so tightly against her while she balanced on a single leg Leriana found herself balancing for both of them.

Leriana's hand started to twist, fingers shifting inside of those tight soaking wet walls. She started to slide her fingers back and forth, finger fucking the lovely naked student that was pressed so tightly against her, sending shivers of pleasure sliding through the prefect's mind and body due to Pia's magic. Pia was practically begging to be ravished ... and Leriana was only too happy to oblige, her thumb flicking out and rubbing the student's clit with expert skill. Leriana's done this to plenty of students before Pia, and her thumb knows exactly what it needs to do.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm

"Ohh-mmmm!"

Leriana's thumb was doing nice things to Pia's clit, and her pussy was more than welcoming to the fingers pumping in and out of her. Pia was wet, and hot, and squirming with pleasure. If this kept up for much longer, Pia would surely come soon. Adding to the physical sensation was the sense of mana rippling through her. Her excess erotic power had been hard to control, but now it got to play naturally, and Pia could feel it course through her. She wondered how the prefect felt it.

Maybe she could make her feel more? Pia had an idea how.

Pia gently pushed at Leriana's head. "Please.. kiss me.." Her lips were parted, glistening and pink, waiting. She needed a connection, and a kiss would do the trick.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana couldn't understand the desire that was burning through her to fuck this gorgeous blond, couldn't comprehend what drove her to please her as if Pia was a teacher. And she had long since stopped caring, the usually dominant prefect subdued through unintended use of Voluptarius magic.

There would still be blocks, defenses in her mind that would rebuke everything if provoked. But as long as Pia avoided those Leriana could well end up being putty to the body that she was putting all of her skills into pleasuring, thumb flicking and toying expertly with her clit as she finger fucked her.

Leriana didn't resist the hand gently pushing at her head, tilting her up to look into Pia's adorable face. She didn't even think of denying those words, pressing closer and hungrily kissing Pia. The student would feel Leriana's own arousal flaring and swirling inside her, feel it bubbling up and just waiting for a chance to really surge through her body.

<sorry about delay @_@ >

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:50 am

Greedily, Pia accepted the kiss. Her tongue was exploring Leriana's lips, her agile tongue, slid across perfect teeth. Greedily, she drank the kiss. She hoped she and the prefect would know each others tongues on other parts before long. While Pia was kissing the prefect passionately, her hand trailed down. She put down her leg, this might soon unbalance her.
Not that this whole situation was not a bit unbalanced in itself. Scared, wallflower Pia being caught for being naughty by a prefect, then ending up making out with her? This voluptarius thing was strange. And delicious.

And so was the prefects body. Pia's hands travelled down the slender figure, taking in the delightful shape. One hand found its way down. Careful, inch by inch, she gathered up the shirt, until Pia's hand rested on the hot, panty covered sex.
Pia imagined an invisible path between her lips and her hand, going through Leriana's body. Then she focused on her mana, and tried urging it to go through the prefects body, from her mouth to her sex.

(OOC: No problem!)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana was just as passionate in her kiss as Pia was, finding the taste of her lips and tongue delicious. Every thing about the cute blonde was driving the prefect crazy with desire, and Leriana simply couldn't get enough of her body, and hearing those cries of pleasure that sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine. Her tongue slips out, meeting and dancing with the other students tongue, and trying to dart into Pia's mouth.

The prefects body shivered ever so slightly under Pia's exploring hands, her own hand not stopping finger fucking Pia for a second, sliding two fingers back and forth inside those lower lips. She shivered in anticipation when she realised Pia was lifting her skirt up, and let out a soft moan into the other student's mouth as those fingers pressed against her panties. But nothing prepared her for the bliss that suddenly surged into her mouth and cunt, her kiss becoming frantic as she moaned loudly and hips bucked against the hand touching it through her panties.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 pm

It worked! I don't quite know what I did, but it worked! Pia was jubilant. She had somehow managed to make a connection, and Leriana seemed to get even hornier. Pia did not mind, the arousal she could feel in the prefects body was a huge turn on for her. Her hand at Leriana's sex moved frantically, gathering up moist panty in her hand, roughly showing it to one side, until Pia could feel her hand brush against the waiting pussy. It was so hot against her hand, Pia wanted nothing more than to explore it, taste it, plunge a digit into those tight folds, to feel Leriana around her.
Two fingers slid along the pussy, parting lips and feeling the moisture.

Meanwhile, she was mauling Leriana with her tongue, never really letting their mouths come apart, just briefly pausing to draw air into her lungs, before returning to the savage kissing.
Oh god, how hard she wanted to fuck the prefect. Pia's desire was raw and overwhelming.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana's moan was drawn out at those teasing fingers stroking her slick cunt, the mana from the spell that Pia was channelling through her making the pleasure that much more intense. Even serving a teacher didn't feel this good, and this was pure physical pleasure. Feeling this good, without the added mental thrill of serving someone a teacher, or at having a student helpless and desperate on her fingers, was a brand new experience to Leriana. And one that she never wanted to stop. She shivered in pleasure as those two fingers slid along her lips and parted them, hips grinding ever so softly against Pia's hand as the prefects own fingers searched the blonde students inner walls, trying to find her g-spot and give the student the ecstasy her hungry kiss seemed to demand Leriana give her. A kiss that Leriana was returning with just as much raw lust, her body screaming at her mind that she wanted more.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:53 pm

"Oooooh! D-don.. don't stop whatever..ahhhh.. you are almo-oh-oh- right A-AAAAAAHHH!"

Pia broke the kiss, and threw back her head, letting out a long, protracted howl of pleasure, just as Leriana's probing fingers found a sweet spot. Pia was alternately rocking her hips, then grinding her lower body against the prefect, then rocking again. She felt raw, needy, brutal desire, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted to fuck, she wanted to ravish and be ravished right now. Her desire was almost aggressive, almost violent. She wanted to be entangled with Leriana on the floor, a raw tangle of sweaty skin and lips shiny with spittle and sexual juices. She wanted to come so hard it hurt, and wanted to give it back with interest.

She grabbed hold of Leriana gain, kissed her with wild passion again, grabbing hold of Leriana's hair. Fuck me! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard!
Her mind was chanting a mantra of desire all over again. But not only her mind sang, so did the flow of mana coursing through the two. It vibrated, hummed, spoke of Pia's desire to Leriana, so she might feel it too.
Fuck me! Please fuck me on the floor right now!

It was not a spoken command, not something that could be heard as word, but rather something speaking to the subconscious. Pia could not mentally order anyone, but her mana did offer an unspoken invitation nonetheless.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3