View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Double, double... (Kiras) 

Post Double, double... (Kiras)
On the whole of it, Saburo was bored. It was the sort of boredom that clawed at one's mind. Reduced one to a heap of dull living flesh without purpose or energy. Something was missing, and Saburo really didn't know what it was. Class was only a perfunctory affair, something she went to because she had to. Even when she was there she merely stared off into space. And when she went home, she chit-chatted with a few people she knew, such as Narissa, a former roommate, but even those conversations lacked much of their previous color, and certainly lacked their, ahh... ardor.

Even the monsters were gone, at least for her. It had been many months since she'd encountered one. And the longer it was, the more lost and lifeless she felt. It was strange. She didn't particularly like the monsters... in fact she disliked them immensely. Well, there was perhaps one exception, a little book that she had found herself enjoying far more than she should, but that was beside the point. The point was more that, subconsciously, the young woman had a purpose, and in these languid months she had not been able to fulfill it in the least.

Antipode, her unknown master, had created her as an experiment. Her ultimate purpose was to capture the essence of experience in this particular school. See things from the perspective of a student. And, of course, fulfill other experiments that Antipode could not: in short, interaction with interesting humans, and monsters, that would otherwise be forbidden.

But of course Saburo knew nothing of that. With no real life skills to utilize, and not even an understanding that they were missing, she was undergoing perhaps her first real period of listlessness, and had no real idea about how to get out of it.

And so it was. The young brunette was as of this moment in the dorm commons. She had a book in her arms (not the one she wanted, but... that one was special) and read it slowly. Her blank expression was hidden by her hair. She had looked so unapproachable that one girl had even teased her, calling her a ghost. But now, she was alone.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Post Re: Double, double... (Kiras)
Aya and Celia were in the dorms ... bored and alone. Well as alone as they ever considered possible, since it was often joked back at their old school that seperating the two was only possible with a crowbar and duck-tape. Lots of duck-tape. It had reached the point where they never really considered each other as company, instead they simply felt wierd without the knowledge that their twin was nearby. So far even the bubbly and friendly Aya hadn't managed to draw anyone into a proper conversation, even the admin staff who gave them their room keys hadn't responded to Aya's goading.

*sigh* There are so many girls here. mmm, it's just they all seem ... wierd. Jumpy and skitish. What do you mean Aya? Almost as if ... nah, I'm just overthinking it. Is it even possible for you to not overthink ... well anything? heyyyy, that's not very nice...

Aya's whiny reply was cut off as she saw a girl sitting all alone, reading a book with her long brown hair covering her face. She was in the school uniform, a minus, but the fact she was alone meant quite simply that Aya and Celia wouldn't have to approach a group and try to find a place in it ... something that was always a pain and even Aya didn't like having to do it. She much preffered to make her own group, and she and her twin both adored being in the centre of such a group.

A quick glance at Celia was enough to set her twin thinking, the two reading each other's faces with amazing clarity. The twins both walked towards the reading student, the exact same warm smile on their faces. Each of the twins wore the same outfit they had worn to the plane, a white tee shirt that was slightly too small with red rings around the ends of the sleeves and the neck and the brand Lean written across the front. A black miniskirt held up with a belt and a zipper on the skirt itself was the bottom of the outfit, well bottom if you didn't count the fairly expensive running shoes each twin wore. The only way to tell them apart was the fact that Aya had her hair completly loose while Celia had her hair tied back into two pony tails. This difference was partly concealed by the fact that each twin wore a mostly orange cap with a black front backwards on their head.

Hey there,What chu readin? The two twins voices were friendly and warm as they smiled at the student whose book they had just interupted. And probably startled. The fact that the two led into each others sentances perfectly threw people off when they were expecting it ... when they weren't ...

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 pm

"Uh... huh?"

Saburo had been caught in the trance of her book. Bored, sure, but she had managed to keep it at bay by reading. Then she heard a voice. Or was it two voices? She looked up, and, surprise, there were two girls, not in uniform, who looked absolutely identical. She was taken aback, her book forgotten and set at her side.

"Am I... seeing double?" Joking aside, she could feel a pique of curiosity. She stood up a little straighter, and a small smile grew on her face. Now this... this was interesting. She didn't know where the feeling was coming from, but she was definitely curious about these two. They were cute, too.

"I was reading something called A Song of Ice and Fire. It's a fantasy novel... I don't usually read those, but this one was pretty interesting." Minor chitchatting. Nothing important, at least not to her. It was okay, but her unknown master probably liked it better than her. Why else would she continue reading it even after it made her throw the book at the window in anger?

"Well, then. We have a pair of twins here now..." She giggled, and stood up. "I am Saburo. It's nice to meet you! And... may I ask your names?"

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 pm

The moment the reading, well used to be reading, student made a comment about seeing double in jest Aya and Celia instantly reacted, their smiles both growing just a little bit as they went into their usual response to such a remark. Yes actually, you see we are just the same person and you must have something wrong with your sight.

The girls managed to keep serious for a whole 0.5 seconds before bursting into a fit of giggles. The two recovered at almost the same time, Aya ever so slightly ahead of Celia, and listened carefully when you said the name of the book and described it. The warm smiles on the twins faces remained as the student, Saburo, introduced herself and asked for their name. Well she's Celia and she's Aya. Pleasure to meet you Saburo.

How long have you been here? What's it like? Any fun facts or interesting stuff we should know about?

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 am

"You mean besides the rape-happy monsters?" There was a grin on her face. Saburo looked from one twin to the other, and another giggle threatened to take over. This would be fun, oh yes. While her mind went nowhere perverse as of yet, as she listened to the two girls finish each others sentences with such skill, she was awestruck at the thought that anyone could gain enough knowledge of another person to do it.

"So you're Celia," she said to the girl on the right, "and you're Aya?" she said to the girl on the left. Saburo placed a hand on her other arm while she watched the twins. She felt suddenly nervous. While she had joked about the monsters, who else would be a better candidate for a new monster than such a strange pair of twins? Even Lexi had been less unusual.

And yet, what of that? If she was trapped in the grip of a new monster, so what? It wouldn't kill her, and it would probably be rather pleasant. At least most of the time when she had given it, the monsters had made her feel quite good, as embarrassing as it was to admit.

"Okay, you two. Give me a moment, it takes awhile to answer all those questions! Besides, you have me outnumbered." She winked. "Do you guys have a room yet? Actually, don't worry, my roommate won't be back until next week anyway. Come on up to my room, and we can talk as long as you want!"

With that, she walked past the twins, and moved towards the door. She spun around and looked at them, one to the other. "Well, come on! I even have cocoa, if you want some!"

Her color was back. The energy she had lost was there, in her face, in her movements. If anyone who knew her saw her, they'd see a skip back in her step that had been missing for months. She didn't know why, but these strange girls might very well have been the cause.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:22 am

The moment Saburo mentioned 'rape-happy monsters' the twins glanced at each other, their smiles fading for a moment as both of them thought about those words before simply dismissing them as a joke, something that was reinforced by the way Saburo was grinning, and almost bursting with giggles. Both of the twins simply assumed it was a joke, a trick played on those who newly arrived for fun. They could certainly understand the entertainment in such a jest, especially when it was used on them. Your good, for a moment there I we actually thought you were telling the truth. Yeah, I mean monsters? Rapes? That sounds so ridiculous when you think about it I have no idea how we could even consider it seriously.

The moment Saburo tried to confirm which twin was which the smiles on their faces became mischievous. Yep. The reply was the same, and although they weren't doing anything particularly confusing that was no doubt going to change. It was always fun seeing just how flustered they could make people by constantly swapping names, hair-styles, even clothes ... well clothes only when they wore different outfits for a while.

mmm ... cocoa ... I havn't had that in like AGES! Do you have any coca-cola? Cocoa just tastes weird. Aya looked shocked as she regarded her twin, the expression exaggerated to the point where it was almost comical. What? Ok I just let slip that we aren't in fact the same mind controlling two bodies ... my bad. But... Your thirsty and the plane didn't have a proper drink like coca-cola? Exactly. I couldn't have put it better myself.

As they had started chatting between themselves both of the twins had moved to follow Saburo, sticking to the other student's right. They remained next to each other as they walked along next to Saburo, Celia walking next to Saburo with Aya to Celia's right. Oh and we have a room, Which is why we aren't carrying our bags of stuff around. We didn't even have to ask to be able to share a dorm with each other. Which was refreshing.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 am

It was hard to keep from laughing. For a moment, they almost seemed to believe it. Which was perfect. If they could doubt "reality" so easily, then it would be a cinch to make the two of them quiver in their boots. She had some wonderful stories to tell about monsters with tentacles, beasts like giant wolves, and especially a book with a sinister agenda and an adorable human form. But that was for later.

"Hmm? Coca-cola? Sure, I have some cans of that left, too." She said it quietly, listening to the twins banter to each other. She supposed they really weren't a hive mind, though they clearly enjoyed acting like it. Which made her curious about a lot of things. How close were these sisters? Did they always spend time together? Probably not, but then again they did decide to go to a school together, and wanted the same dorm room, even as legal adults. A little weird, perhaps... but weirdness was interesting. Weirdness was bringing her back to her old self. Not that they'd know that.

"They wanted you in the same room? I'm sure they did... I'm sure they did." Her knowing tone of voice might perhaps sound somewhat sinister. Yes, it was honest, because she figured that the monsters would love the novelty of it, but she also cultivated it in her words for the dramatic effect. She glanced back at them, to gauge their reactions to her words.

And so they reached her room, which was there on the second floor, along with the common area. She pulled out a key and unlocked the door, and opened it.

"Well, this is my place! Make yourselves at home." She gave one more giggle as she turned around, and backed into the room, her arms spread wide, signifying their welcome.

"I have so many questions for you, too! She said, before turning back to flip on her lamp in the corner. She glanced back once more. "But you should ask your questions first. You are the newbies, after all." She walked over to her counter as she spoke, and pulled out a glass. She set to work pouring water and heating it in her microwave while they said or asked or bantered about whatever it was they wished. (so the next post, that's what she's doing while they're asking, or talking to her in the room.)

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 am

Both of the twins smiled happily as they walked along with Saburo, although Aya did seem slightly suspicious at the words. The earlier remark about 'rape-hungry monsters' had been made jokingly, and yet it had alarmed Aya. She didn't think it was true, but she did think that if she digged a bit deeper she would find some grain of truth that is was based off. The way Saburo commented on their sharing a room was another hint at something sinister being here, or that Saburo had a rather twisted and dark sense of humour. It was probably the second option, but that suspicion remained. Celia didn't seem to have reacted at all to the comment, but when she glanced at Aya and saw the masked concern her own expression became a little bit more guarded.

But by the time the three students arrived at Saburo's room the twins had returned to their usual, cheerful and bantering selves. Each one smiled the moment Saburo told them to make themselves at home, and the moment they could slip into the room they did so. Each of the twins made a beeline for one of the two beds, Celia, who had entered first, heading towards the one furthest away from the door. As a result of this each one reached the foot of the bed at the same time, and both deftly flipped themselves over into perfect handstands, both in technique and synchronisation. They held that for a second before shifting their weight and 'falling' onto the beds in front of them. The twins remained sprawled upside down on each bed, their heads draping off the ends of the beds as they turned to face each other.

Questions hmm ... how long have you been at Shokushu? What course are you in? Why did you come here? Do you enjoy it here? The two twins bombarded Saburo with question after question, in their eagerness to learn each one coming after the other and giving the student no real chance to answer until they finally came to the end of their questions ... or at least questions for now.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 am

How completely amusing to watch. Their coordination was amazing! They obviously had a lot of practice at it, and so Saburo got to enjoy the fruits of their labor. While they played acrobat on her beds, Saburo continued making the hot cocoa. She wasn't going to give the other girl coca cola until it was ready, however. No sense in seeming in any way unfair to one girl, dont'cha think?

However she had also noticed their nervousness earlier. Had her little joke really scared them enough to make them feel that way? Well... of course it wasn't a joke, but still, it was mighty tempting for Saburo to push it further, perhaps really scare the two? So, since the main light that was on was the lamp, she needed a preparation. She quietly pulled out a flashlight while they were asking their questions, and sidestepped over to the lamp. And she turned it off.

The flashlight shot on, and illuminated her face, since she held it underneath it. She had on a sinister grin.

"How long have I been here? Why did I come here?!"

A sinister, though melodramatic, laugh followed.

"I am the herald of a horrible beast from beyond the stars! I am here to warn of its coming, so that all mankind can be prepared! It loves beautiful women... such as you. And it has dozens of long tentacles!"

She waved her arm, trying to imitate the fluidity of a tentacle.

"Of course I enjoy it here... my master's evil pastimes include raping women WITH those tentacles... and I am his servant, bringing girls away from the group, alone, so that he make take them as he would."

She cackled manically. Then, as suddenly as she started, she flipped the flashlight off, and turned the lamp back on.

"Seriously, though, I come from the U.S., I'm here because it looked to be a better deal, and it's pretty fun if you avoid the rampant lesbianism that seems way more common than any place I've ever heard of. I take the usual standard courses, it's only after a year or so that you get sent off to do things in your own major."

There was a ding from the microwave.

"Oh, your cocoa's done!" She smiles.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Despite the sudden change of atmosphere as the lamp flicked off and the flashlight flicked on niether of the twins seemed to be that uncertain. It had made them a little jumpy once, but now they had just assumed it was a gag used campus wide, and hence didn't care if Saburo tried to spook them. In fact neither of them could stop giggling at the student as she imitated a tentacle with her arm ... well badly imitated, but she was still trying.

Ahhh ... you think were beautiful Thanks... but you know, if you are here to warn of 'your masters' coming than why are you doing it? Doesn't it make more sense to simply act as a spy for him and not tell anyone about it? Hey your right, for a spy, or lure, or whatever you are, your not very good...

Both of the twins burst into another fit of giggles as they remained lying upside down on the two beds, their heads pulled up so that they could see Saburo. Those giggles died out as Saburo stopped messing around and answered their questions properly. They regarded Saburo curiously throughout the entire answer, a smile on both of their faces.

At the mention of rampant lesbianism going on the twins glanced at each other. Now that was an interesting peice of news to be devoured and assessed later. But that was for later, when the two could actually discuss without aa third party hearing them.

At the ding from the microwave both of the twins fully relaxed their bodies back before their legs extended straight up into the air. With a push from their muscles they 'flipped' upright, coming to rest in a cross legged position on each bed. Aya held out a hand to accept the cocoa from Subaro, but didn't start drink until Celia had a can of coca-cola. Both took a sip at the same time, and both let out a satisfied ahhhh at the drinks in their hand.

So what else do you do apart from schoolwork? Or reading?

Thank you Dendrite!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:26 am

(sorry, I got a phone call while I was typing this an hour ago. Never hit send.)

Well yes, that was expected. But then, she was doing it because it was funny, not because she really intended to scare her. And when she was done giving her spooky story, she broke out into a fit of giggles just like the twins. She had to fight herself to stop from laughing while she gave her more serious speech, trying to keep some sort of composure going. She noticed their glance to each other at the talk of lesbianism. She noted that, and would definitely go back to it.

When the microwave dinged, she went and grabbed the water. She pulled out a package of cocoa and opened it, pouring the powder into the mug. She took a spoon and stirred it until the cocoa was complete. And with that she reached down and grabbed a coca-cola from the nearby mini-fridge, and handed the drinks to the two girls... she though she handed them to the right person, and they certainly acted like it so she figured she'd succeeded! It made her smile. This would be fun!

"Yes... of course I think you're beautiful. You have such lovely blonde hair... your figures are gorgeous -at least as much of them as I can see- and you match each other so perfectly. I think you two are even cuter together than apart. I bet a loooot of guys were after a threesome with you two. Maybe a few girls, too."

She winked.

"Other than schoolwork... hmm. Well, I mentioned the rampant lesbianism, right? Well I must admit I've been assaulted by a few girls. Not rape!" She waved her hands in front of her face again. "I just mean that it sometimes seems that some girls act like the guys are supposed to, if this was a regular college. I dunno how that works exactly, but when there's only girls... even some girls who normally like just guys get into relationships. Or one night stands." She smiled fondly, remembering one nice black girl... perhaps the look on Saburo's face was telling? Her reminiscence might be a bit too obvious...

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 am

<heh, don't worry about it>

Saburo had indeed handed the right drink to the right twin, after all, it wasn't like the twins were trying to be confusing. At least yet. The twins never tried to be confusing when they were still getting to know a new friend, that particular quirk of their personalities would come up later. The fact the dressed the same, and seemed to almost perfectly mirror each other's movements was a subtle warning that these two loved to toy with others by 'swapping' places, and trying to confuse people into getting the two mixed up.

When Saburo praised them the two twins smiled, and exchanged knowing glances when she commented about a lot of guys wanting a threesome with them. Oh you have no idea how many guys were working to impress us. Yeah, I mean just because a little bird let slip that we were interested in losing our virginity, and that we would never consider not doing something like that without the other being there we must have been the focus of nearly three quarters of the guys in our year level, and maybe half of the guys who were in higher year levels. That did get crazy, really crazy. I don't think I'd even heard of so many guys just 'hanging around' near where-ever we were and trying to impress us. Me neither. The two twins turned to regard each other thoughtfully as they both took a sip from their drinks at the same time. I don't really remember if there was any other girls acting like that ... Neither can I ... Than again, we were focusing on the guys. The twins shrugged. There might have been girls, we never noticed.

The twins took the chance to have a few more sips from their respective drinks as Saburo answered the question they had asked. They watched Saburo carefully as she expanded a bit more about the rampant lesbianism. They had never really thought about their partner being female, but it did seem like this was definitely the environment to try such a partnership. If it proved to be anywhere near as fun as with a guy was then the twins could very find themselves in some very ... interesting ... triangles. After all, the only reason they hadn't had more than one partner was they didn't feel it was worth the massive hassle of finding a guy they both thought was good, but finding such a girl would probably be a lot easier. Hey what's up with the sudden change of heart? Just before you were encouraging us to stay away from the rampant lesbianism, and now it looks like your already part of the scene. For once Celia didn't add anything to Aya's statement, she was just curious as to how their new friend would respond.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Now this was interesting. The two girls would, and she thought she was interpreting this correctly, only have sex with a guy if they both could? Perhaps that was making an assumption, but she figured she wasn't, especially once they went on about how many guys were after the pair. She leaned forward in her chair, listening carefully to their words, and couldn't suppress a laugh by the time they were done. That was too funny! This wasn't a girlish giggle, but a full blown laugh.

"Oh man, that's just funny! I can see it now. Guys really, really hoping to get both of you twins. I bet your taste in guys is as different as your taste in drinks though... forgive me a guess, but if you do do 'everything' together, you'd probably have to decide on a guy you both like, right?"

But when she finally calmed down enough to hear what Aya had said, (and she noticed that for once only one of the girls had spoken. Interesting) she thought for a moment. She opened up her mini-fridge again and pulled out a can of coca-cola for herself, and took a few sips. This would be difficult, for she had put herself into a rather interesting position. What to say, what to say?!

"Well... I never said it was that bad." She took one more sip of her drink before continuing. "Look. It's just something that seems to happen, from time to time. I have... well, I can't say I've been immune to the situation, but I don't exactly go out of my way." Last time she HAD, it had been a monster. Well, a certain living book she definitely had to introduce these girls to. If she could FIND the darned book! Oh, well. Another time. (Yes. She'd totally introduce them to a monster. o_o )

"I mean, I haven't done anything like that in six months. Forgive me for being frank about it, but heck, I've only ever done so a few times, ever, and the situations there were kind of... complicated. I don't mind it or regret it, though." She set her drink down and giggled once more. "You two might be popular in those circles, though. Especially if you stopped wearing your hair differently, or at least changed it up to mess with people. They wouldn't even know who they were with, I bet!" The concept tickled her. And it showed.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:19 pm

<do that and I can promise you the twins WILL do everything they can to make Saburo's life a living hell :p>

This had become one of the rare occasions where Celia went quiet, letting Aya do the talking since she seemed to be the one who had picked up on something that Saburo had said. I seem to remember you saying something along the lines of, oh how did you put it? Ah yes, it's pretty fun if you avoid the rampant lesbianism were your words. So why are you saying it's fun if you avoid the rampant lesbianism, yet soon afterwards it sounds to me like you are encouraging us to try it out, doesn't it? mmm ... it really does.

Both the twins took a sip as they regarded Saburo intently, a half smile on each of their faces. The way they were sitting Saburo could see that each of the twins half smile was on opposing sides of their face. Aya, who was sitting on the bed to Saburo's left, was smiling on the left side of her face, while Celia, who was on the right, was smiling on the right side. It had the effect of making a watched imagine that if the two identical twins were combined they would have the one smile between them.

As for getting us mixed up ... We aren't the sort of gals who are selfish. There is no way either of us would try anything like that without the other along for the ride. Both girls giggled the moment they realised just what Celia had said. hehe ... but as we were saying, getting us mixed up in something like that isn't the problem. Just assume that if anyone can convince one of us to do something the other will go through with it as well.

Thank you Dendrite!

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:32 am

"Um..."

Saburo blushed. That was a problem... they had caught her in a way she didn't wish to be caught. She looked away for a moment, and twirled a bit of her long hair in her finger. It was a nervous twitch, and an obvious one. But it was only one she did when she was well and truly embarrassed, which wasn't too often. But they wouldn't know how unusually Aya's words had flustered her. All they would know is that she WAS nervous, as the girl crossed her legs and looked back at them.

"Well, uh... okay, look." She leaned forward, looking from the one girl to the next, before continuing. "I like guys. I really do. And there are some weird characters here... but it can be... you know... fun. I mean, if you don't want to, great! If you don't, then you would have a better time if you avoided it. But, uh... if you were interested... then you'd definitely be a hit." She blushed again, her voice went quiet as she spoke the last few words. Was she interested in them? Well, they were certainly pretty enough.

When they went on to their next statement, however, Saburo gave them all her attention. If anyone was able to convince one, then the other would follow? That was exciting.

"So you two really did. What, did you like... take turns or something? Let him take you both one after the other? Which of you lost your virginity first?!"

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next