View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Two plus ... how many? (Kiras Twins & Alice) 

Post Two plus ... how many? (Kiras Twins & Alice)
The twins were definitely getting settled in at Shokushu, in fact they were getting so comfortable that the two of them had almost slipped into their 'looking for trouble' mindset. Almost. They, or more accurately Aya, hadn't quite decided that it was time to see just what they could do in order to make their stay at Shokushu less dull and boring. But the two still had far too much energy and needed to do something. Running was too simple, at least without a proper environment to make it difficult, and so Gymnastics was the solution.

The two twins were in the gym, and since the gym itself was mostly empty they had started going through their usual routine. The two were currently working on the floor, going through various flips as they moved across the map, their identically dressed bodies going through the exact same moves with a second between them to ensure that the two did not collide with each other in the middle. Even with that delay there were times when they came within a hair's width of clipping each other. But that was all part of their routine, and it was something the two had practised countless times. They knew exactly where the other would be, and no matter how close they came the two never ended up touching. It was a amazing display of synchronised gymnastics, and one they could do on any of the various pieces of equipment that was scattered around the gym.

Each of the twins wore their hair tied back into two ponytails, and their outfit was exactly the same one they used for running, a tee shirt, runners and a black miniskirt over black panties, a fact that was revealed quite often as they worked through their floor routines. They weren't in school uniform, and neither of them cared. They had no real problems with the school issued stuff itself, the fact that it was generally revealing and slightly too small not bothering the very outgoing twins the slightest, what they didn't like was simply being told they must act in a certain way. To the twins, the only one who could tell them what to do was each other, and they had lived their entire lives like that, and neither of them was going to let anything change that.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 am

Post Re: Two plus ... how many? (Kiras Twins & Alice)
it had taken several months but she was finally enrolled, her father was fuming back on earth though, having learned what happened. Alice had gotten rather settled despite not wanting to be there and missing her London medical college education, well Alice had anyway... the other dozen or so minds in her odd fractured psyche were still furious over it.

Amanda had decided to take control for the time being, she thought the whole group were getting lazy. she stretched a little and walked down towards the gym in a simple pair of lycra shorts and a white gym shirt that looked a lot like a basketball jersey. Not like the rules force dyou to wear a uniform during private workouts. She entered the gym only to catch sight of the twins during a flip.

==================
"Mmmmm those two have sweet looking asses"

"you talk like that jaz, you wonder why we don't untie you..."

"hmph, just because I'm bisexual... sexist isn't it Amanda?"

"not sexist it's because you would fuck anything that moves..."
==================
A silent mental arguement for the moment. A smile crossed her face as she moved closer to the set up equipment watching the routine performed by the twins from a safe distance before dropping into a series of knuckle push ups seemingly doing them with ease, Amanda of course was probably the most durable of the group in the girl's mind, pain was nothing to her.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm

By now the two twins had more than one watcher. They knew full well just how impressive their routines were, a fact that was helped by their identical appearances. If it wasn't for the second delay between the two an observer could very well imagine that there was a mirror in the middle of the floor, despite how impossible such an assumption would be. The twins routine was becoming more and more complex every pass, adding new tricks, changing old routines with a tiny shift to bring them even closer, at one point Aya's leg passed through the gap between Celia's ponytail and her neck.

As the two landed from their latest pass, this time landing in perfect splits facing away from each other they each checked 'their' side of the room. There were a few people going through the own routines, although a number of student's had stopped, either out of curiosity or awe at the twins skill. Aya was the one who noticed another student doing knuckle push ups, and the moment she did a rather private, and naughty, thought raced through her mind. Ever since their encounter with Saburo the twins had decided that they were definitely bisexual. Another reason for coming here, although one neither of them would openly admit, even to themselves. Aya offered a bright smile to the student doing the knuckle push ups, leaning backwards after a few seconds. Her legs remained split wide apart as she arched her back completly, her head resting against the ground before she used her arms to straighten her body up into a handstand. Of course a side effect of the manoeuvre was to show the student her black panties for several longs seconds before she flipped her body upright and started the next pass.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 am

Alice shifted from the push-ups just as Aya began to arch her back. she had noticed the smile and offered one back before the girl moved into a rather well held hand stand. In the mental plain Amanda had to tear a bit of her shirt to use as a blindfold for jazmin just to stop her from seeing the girl's panties.

Alice stood from the gym floor slowly making sure to keep her long white shift straight and clean. she moved towards the twins calmly observing for the time being she continued offering a friendly smile as she watched the two of them do their routine.

=============
"Hmmm? Interesting display using their natural similarities to their advantage for an illusion of that magnitude. fantastic creativity and agility as well though I had to wonder about the intellegence of wearing skirts while doing such things."

"They might want girls to look at their panties you know Cassie."

"You think so? hmmm... sexual deviants then? or perhaps I am right and they're just naive."

"No one's that naive you know."
the central personality just smiled to her 'friends' after speaking

=============
"You two are really talented you know."

she offered in a sweet calming though slightly meek tone. a hand moving to brush her hair into a more managable order.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 pm

<Just a suggestion, you should have a legend somewhere that people can refer to in order to work out just which identity is talking :wink: >

Aya and Celia focused purely on their routine, not really paying attention to any of those watching them. They certainly had their moments of distraction, usually at the end of each pass before they started the next where they would smile, but for the most part they ignored the audience. But eventually they ended the routine, both of them a little bit sweaty and panting slightly from the exertion. Both of them felt much better, they weren't used to not exerting themselves often and unless they had some outlet to burn off their excess energy neither of them would feel comfortable. Even if it wasn't their favourite activity, free-running, the twins enjoyed gymnastics, and it could be a very good way to burn off their excess energy. They walked towards the edge of the mat, meeting each other just as they were about to step off. The two started to move towards the showers, before a voice stopped them.

"You two are really talented you know."

At the words the two stopped and turned to face the girl who had said so, a proud smile on their faces. Thanks! Do you do Gymnastics at all? oh where are our manners,She's Aya And she's Celia What's your name?

Thank you Dendrite!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:46 am

((i had planned something like that actually, i should probably get to work on it >.< never did actually follow through on that one thanks for mentioning it =3.))

She pulled herself to her feet and nodded slightly as she remembered Nessy's enjoyment of the activity, despite the girlieness of it the tomboyish persona did like it very much. She brushed down her simple shirt.
"Ah, a pleasure to meet a pair of twins for once, does make for a unique sight at this school i'm unfortunately attending despite my wishes."

she offered a sigh remembering where she was supposed to be attending class right now... the prestigious Harvard Pre-med program. she sighed softly once more before shaking it off.
"Forgive that bit of rudeness on my part, Alice Kingsley, really it is a pleasure to meet such nice people in such a crowded school."

A little friendly flattery and in her voice it didn't even sound remotely like flirting, which it wasn't meant to anyway.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:33 am

<sorry this took so long. Long story short ... RL sucks>

The two twins looked puzzled at Alice as she mentioned she hadn't wanted to attend this school, wondering just what the reasons were behind that, both why she didn't want to, and why she was still here if that was the case. But their smiles returned as grins when Alice introduced herself, and called them nice. Aya stiffled a giggle as Celia responded Aww thanks. Your such a sweetie Alice. Alice's words may not have been flirty or suggestive, but Aya most definetly had a hint of flirtyness underlining her words.

You were doing knuckle push ups earlier? Do you do any other sorts of working out? And how often? Maybe you could join us for a session some time?

Thank you Dendrite!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]