View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dorm fun (Krystal Prism) 

Post Dorm fun (Krystal Prism)
Mizuho was walking around her dorm room in frustration. She threw a nearby textbook against the wall. "shit!" She walked over and sat down on the couch and sighed, she had homework that was due today and she still wasent even halfway complete with it. She looked over the problems zillions of times and they were still not right.

Lover/Priss

Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:47 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal was walking along the dorm halls, lost once again. She had he class list in her hand, and her simple pack over her shoulder. She her a slam as something hit a wall, and the profanity that followed. She paused, looking at the door, wondering if she should help the girl inside, or just ignore it, and conitnue her lost search.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:59 am
Profile YIM

(that is ok dear lol i do that myself somtimes)

Mizuho walked over and picked the book back up before walking over to the door and yanking it open. She was going to go for a walk before she was standing face to face with a beautiful woman. She have stopped as she stared at her. "um....hi"

Lover/Priss

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:27 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

As if on que, Krystal dropped all the books from her bag as the door opened, and the girl said 'hi.' Mumbling quietly as she picked up her books, "Hello... sorry for interrupting you." She put all her books into the bag, blushed lightly as she bowed, and started to turn away.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:49 am
Profile YIM

"hey...where are you going?.....you think you can shock me with those good looks and then scamper off?" She leaned against the doorframe and smiled crossing her arms. She grinned looking the young girl over making notes of her appearance. "would you like to come inside...i havent seen you around here before....new here?"

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal dropped her books again, shocked at the forwardness of the girl in the doorframe. Gathering them once more, adn closeing the bag this time, she smiled lightly, running her fingers through her now-in-it's-red-state hair. "Oh, I'm new here... got here last night, and just finnished speaking with the Dean of admissions. My Name is Krystal Prysim."

Krystal shifted her feet from side to side, averting the gaze of the girl.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

"well its good to have another hot thing running around the apartments" She walked over to the girl and cuped her chin looking into her eyes. "Names Mizuho..but you can just call me Miz if you like" She let go of the girls chin and walked back inside the room. "If your looking for a dorm room thats open you have come to the right place......just me and this big room" She laughed and brushed some of her pink hair outta her face. She had heavy metal music playing on thr sterio in the background.

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, while slowly backing away, "Th...that's... okay.... But... but thank you... for... the offer." She clutched her books to her chest, as she stepped back. This girl just seamed to be a bit too much for Krystal, espically after what she had herd about campus already.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM

"dont worry i dont bite....besides suns going down..you outta find a place soon they come out in large groups at night dear" She smiled as she sat on the couch.

Lover/Priss

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:25 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal's eyes nearly exploded in her head as the other girl mentioned the creatures. She nearly collapsed as she thought of her past, and the mention of the creatures. Emily and Madison had told her of them just the night before. She looked to Mizuho, and took at step towards her. " Do... do they really? I... my... my room... is across the way... I... I don't... wanna be alone, if... if they... do."

Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:56 am
Profile YIM

"sure dont worry about it..you can crash here or i can walk you to your room if you want either way is fine with me" She scratched the back of her head, she was alittle tired from the events of the day but this girl was a major turn on.

Lover/Priss

Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Krystal looked down the hallway, several lights were out; further down the hallway there were area's of darkness. She took a small step to the girl with the shocking pink hair, her eyes wide. "Umm... it's dark down there... My room's so far away... maybe it's best if you come with me... I mean... I don't have to go right away... if you have something to do... or need help with something."

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:05 am
Profile YIM

"no im okay..lets go right now before it gets darker" She looked out in the hall and motioned for the girl to follow her. "come now lets go quickly"

Lover/Priss

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:09 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

She followed behind her, keeping close, even bumping into her lightly. Several times along the hallway, she clutched to Miz as they walked, anything that creaked, groaned, or moved lightly scared her.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:35 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho finally made it to the girls dorm room, she turned and looked at her. "ok...here it is.....ok if your gonna be okay...i need to get back before somthing" She started back down the hallway, she glanced around a couple of times.

Lover/Priss

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next